On 8/3/2022 at 6:31 AM, Nymra said:

1. are you wearing DDs when the crawl is supposed to start? DD also replaces standard animations.

Because I see no errors that seem connected with the crawl anims but I see DD is also changing the animations in your log.

2. reinstalling mods helping anything is a fairytale IMO

ppl think it helps while in fact they just accidently do it different than before.

make sure that you install mods correctly (so they are not overwritten by an old version or sth) that is way more important. 

Still running into issues, with a new save, no DD at all (cause more headaches than it was worth). No custom races this time either, plain Nord race. FNIS definitely made the animation (see image). So weird...I can live without it but it'd be nice to have. Some ZaZ things are working, but others have wonky textures too. Probably unrelated, but hey.

Maybe because of Slave Tats? Seems weird, if so. Other animations played through GS and idles work fine.

ETA: FWIW, FNIS does come up with this on generation:

Reading BeingADoggy_huan V?.? ...     ChAnims:77(75)     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.2%
        NOTE: BeingADoggy_huan has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

Don't think that's really anything though.

image.png

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by kantoboii
11 hours ago, RGB22111 said:

Ok. I disabled literally every single gameplay and sexlab mod that was not required by naked defeat and it got rid of all of the stack dumps. Still no fix for the timer issue though, went down, started crawling, and still no scene after waiting three minutes. Here's the fresh papyrus log. 

Papyrus.0.log 568.14 kB · 2 downloads

please start looking into the logs yourself.

there is still log spam.... "[08/04/2022 - 07:16:31PM] WARNING: Property ActorTypeNPC on script TorchRemoverNPCspell attached to Active effect 3 on  (FF0012E0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

also clean saves, make new game, etc. etc. 

7 hours ago, kantoboii said:

Still running into issues, with a new save, no DD at all (cause more headaches than it was worth). No custom races this time either, plain Nord race. FNIS definitely made the animation (see image). So weird...I can live without it but it'd be nice to have. Some ZaZ things are working, but others have wonky textures too. Probably unrelated, but hey.

Maybe because of Slave Tats? Seems weird, if so. Other animations played through GS and idles work fine.

ETA: FWIW, FNIS does come up with this on generation:

Don't think that's really anything though.

image.png

Papyrus.0.log 46.93 kB · 1 download

what issues? 
the log looks fine but also ends prematurely so I cannot tell what the matter is.

if its the timer, wait for the next version and just dont use it for the moment. 

13 hours ago, 2generic said:

Seriously, it isn't SE compatible? Facepalm moment. Aren't like half or more of people on SE by now?

as far as I see it was tried to be converted but failed. 
I still hope that somebody still manages to convert it, would save me a lot of trouble.

another part is the sheer vastness of the mod, it has 20-40 gb or so of files

On 8/5/2022 at 5:34 AM, Nymra said:

what issues? 
the log looks fine but also ends prematurely so I cannot tell what the matter is.

if its the timer, wait for the next version and just dont use it for the moment. 

Oh I can get a longer one, sorry about that. Wasn't sure where I should cut off the scenario/actions.

The issues getting the crawl anims to work, still ending up with the slow walk/run. I DID get it working briefly before (on another new save/MO2 profile) where I hadn't enabled DD. This was from a new game on my NaDe test, after I disabled DD. Maybe there's some clean up to do yet. The patch should be an overwrite, not replacement, right? If it should be replaced *into* the mod, maybe that's the problem. It's not always clear when patches should overwrite vs. replace.

Either way, it works well otherwise (ZAP textures and stuff aside)! :) I'll keep trying things and keep updates coming.

ETA: Installing the patch as a replace vs. overwrite didn't change much, but I *think* I may have narrowed it down to my custom idle animation kicking in once the scene ends (and made to crawl away). I wonder if FNIS/the game triggers the crawl anim, THEN triggers the idle anim, making the crawl not work. Gonna do some more testing with it. (I also think I finally sorted out the ZAP problems I was having, after lots of overwrite rearranging.)

Another update: Seems like a not-insignificant amount of problems I'm having (not just with NaDe) are caused by setting SL's gender to male. Sigh.

Still another update: Making an empty mod for DD textures seems to fix many of the ZAP problems, and the animation issues are indeed, I think, because of the custom idle kicking in AFTER the crawl animation. So maybe this will work well with an SL male character after all! Having some weirdness where testing ZAP anims via ZAP's MCM works, but when NaDe calls them they don't work right. Not sure where that fault lies. Working to see if I can figure that out.

Edited by kantoboii

Dunno if its possible but a suggest for next update: after calm spell don't have all the aggressors go back to their daily lives and behaviours but have them stick around.  Speeds up starting the sex if they don't have to walk over.  And disable their dialogue/commentary.  Having 15 bandits around going "I'm warning you back off" for the whole encounter is hilarious but immersion breaking.

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Dunno if its possible but a suggest for next update: after calm spell don't have all the aggressors go back to their daily lives and behaviours but have them stick around.  Speeds up starting the sex if they don't have to walk over.  And disable their dialogue/commentary.  Having 15 bandits around going "I'm warning you back off" for the whole encounter is hilarious but immersion breaking.

this would break mods like spectator crowds probably. btw I suggest using that with Naked Defeat. 
Maybe for this reason I never had the situation you mentioned with the "back off" stuff. 

anyways... any kind of alteration of NPC packages would be a major thing for me to do since I m still not very familiar with those. 

On 8/3/2022 at 4:56 PM, Nymra said:

did you try with the form 44 converted ESP that was posted some pages ago? 

Wanted to provide some follow-up to my issue.  Did try the Form 44 but the symptoms stayed the same.  I had started and restarted around 10 games prior to this game testing my load order and mods for my new AE setup.  Did not have the chance to test ND during that time..   Situations just didn't come up.   Opened the SUM in the MCM and carefully looked at all the settings.  Did not actually change anything.  Once I exited, I was defeated soon after and ND worked perfectly.  I since started what I consider a normal playthrough.  ND has functioned exceptionally well.  Still not using the form 44.  Just an FYI.

9 hours ago, tjse4ever said:

Wanted to provide some follow-up to my issue.  Did try the Form 44 but the symptoms stayed the same.  I had started and restarted around 10 games prior to this game testing my load order and mods for my new AE setup.  Did not have the chance to test ND during that time..   Situations just didn't come up.   Opened the SUM in the MCM and carefully looked at all the settings.  Did not actually change anything.  Once I exited, I was defeated soon after and ND worked perfectly.  I since started what I consider a normal playthrough.  ND has functioned exceptionally well.  Still not using the form 44.  Just an FYI.

I'm having the timer issue as well, and found that opening the console and/or escape menu seems to help speed it up somewhat, which perhaps means it's tied to framerate somehow but that's pure speculation on my part. You can also reduce a timer of 30 seconds to like 5 seconds by accessing the menu sometimes, which means it just keeps going down rapidly to zero as long as it's open.

7 hours ago, Racihti said:

I'm having the timer issue as well, and found that opening the console and/or escape menu seems to help speed it up somewhat, which perhaps means it's tied to framerate somehow but that's pure speculation on my part. You can also reduce a timer of 30 seconds to like 5 seconds by accessing the menu sometimes, which means it just keeps going down rapidly to zero as long as it's open.

That's the default util.Wait api call which seems to be working differently depending on papyrus vm load and PC spec. Common issue 

27 minutes ago, Maverick939 said:

Can this mod be used along with some other defeat mod that allows you to assault NPCs? Like, levaing player defeat being handled by this mod and NPC defeat with other?

Depends on the mod, some yes some no. It's in the description of NaDe, under "Other Mods & Guides."

Thing that happened:

I was playing the game, got defeated, NADE worked - character was robbed and sold into slavery. Great (poor girl).

Character worked her way out of slavery, adventured, levelled up, got a bunch of followers, and eventually went back to get her stuff from the necromancers who defeated her... and... lo and behold, they got their asses kicked AGAIN. LOL.

So, NADE kicks off, the followers are bound, my girl gets a bit of treatment and she's eventually sent to Simple Slavery Plus Plus as expected... BUT, she still has all her stuff, including her gold even though Robbery is set to 100% in the MCM. I reloaded the save before the fight and played and lost a few times to test, and each time it's the same.

Maybe this is an edge case situation and it's actually expected, maybe there's a problem with my set-up (there often is....), or maybe it's a legit bug - but in any case here's the report.

Looking at my Papyrus log, are there anything in particular to look for to see if Robbery was initiated by failed, or determine if it was ever triggered to begin with?

10 hours ago, Anunya said:

Thing that happened:

I was playing the game, got defeated, NADE worked - character was robbed and sold into slavery. Great (poor girl).

Character worked her way out of slavery, adventured, levelled up, got a bunch of followers, and eventually went back to get her stuff from the necromancers who defeated her... and... lo and behold, they got their asses kicked AGAIN. LOL.

So, NADE kicks off, the followers are bound, my girl gets a bit of treatment and she's eventually sent to Simple Slavery Plus Plus as expected... BUT, she still has all her stuff, including her gold even though Robbery is set to 100% in the MCM. I reloaded the save before the fight and played and lost a few times to test, and each time it's the same.

Maybe this is an edge case situation and it's actually expected, maybe there's a problem with my set-up (there often is....), or maybe it's a legit bug - but in any case here's the report.

Looking at my Papyrus log, are there anything in particular to look for to see if Robbery was initiated by failed, or determine if it was ever triggered to begin with?

robbery currently only happens once and does not trigger again as long as the first quest runs. 
Since I THINK the quest is not made for multiple instances, but I never had the time to double check. 

I put it on the list...

in short: currently this is as intended

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

robbery currently only happens once and does not trigger again as long as the first quest runs. 
Since I THINK the quest is not made for multiple instances, but I never had the time to double check. 

I put it on the list...

in short: currently this is as intended

That makes sense, thank you.

A few things I noticed in the newest version (4.81)

1. Timers seem to be far too long. I set bleedout to 10 seconds and it takes almost a minute until the bleedout starts
  2. Devious Devices Equip never happens. If I set DDE outcome to 100 and captivity to 0, I am always freed without any effect (at least when robbery is active)

robbed-dde-equip.papyrus.0.txt

Edited by gerroth
15 hours ago, gerroth said:

A few things I noticed in the newest version (4.81)

1. Timers seem to be far too long. I set bleedout to 10 seconds and it takes almost a minute until the bleedout starts
  2. Devious Devices Equip never happens. If I set DDE outcome to 100 and captivity to 0, I am always freed without any effect (at least when robbery is active)

robbed-dde-equip.papyrus.0.txt 177.92 kB · 2 downloads

Just wanted to say I am having the same issue with the timers that a number of people seem to have.  I have a delay of about 3-5 minutes for sex to finally initiate.  If I hit esc it seems to allow the timer to quicken, but it sucks having to do that all the time to progress the scenes.  

Just a hypothesis based on console activity.  If you have creature framework involved, it runs nearly constantly (in my game anyway).  ND scripts seem to fight their way through and inbetween the creature activity which seems to scan constantly (think Aroused Creatures).  Monitored it closely for several days each time ND was triggered and the timing seemed to be delayed based on the scanning from CF.  Once CF finished a scan, ND would start and progress like it should.  Just some thoughts from a non-techy user.

2 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

So how do I get it where I'm still able to die regularly? I don't have creature anims installed and everytime a creature tries to kill me I just get the bleedout animation and get back up. I'm basically invincible and haven't died once on a character I've been playing from level 1 to level 50

?!

can you describe what you want in more detail? 

Naked Defeat style mods basically MEAN that you cannot die. The combat rape replaces death 100%.

you can tick "Toggle Essential Flag" but that will also disable the Bleedout event for Humans, too (all enemies can kill you again, only critical defeat can rape you). 

26 minutes ago, Nymra said:

?!

can you describe what you want in more detail? 

Naked Defeat style mods basically MEAN that you cannot die. The combat rape replaces death 100%.

you can tick "Toggle Essential Flag" but that will also disable the Bleedout event for Humans, too (all enemies can kill you again, only critical defeat can rape you). 

Ah ok I thought this was like that other defeat mod where if you get knockdown its rape and if you lose all your health you die. I actually didn't realize this actually replaced death entirely. Sorry for the confusion. I was just wondering if you had any idea how to disable naked defeat for creatures since I've never bothered with creature animations I'm too close to reaching animation limit already with FNIS

9 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said:

Ah ok I thought this was like that other defeat mod where if you get knockdown its rape and if you lose all your health you die. I actually didn't realize this actually replaced death entirely. Sorry for the confusion. I was just wondering if you had any idea how to disable naked defeat for creatures since I've never bothered with creature animations I'm too close to reaching animation limit already with FNIS

you can disable creatures in the MCM (untick "Allow Creatures") and you can also tick creature types individually.

if creatures are disabled and you get downed by a creature the mod will still keep you alive (Maybe I change this in the future to allow more elaborate options, but its not high on the priority list). 

4 hours ago, Moschruum said:

i'm trying to update from 4.70 to 4.81, whenever i disable 4.70 and enable 4.80+4.81 patch, all saves become corrupted and cannot be loaded, but when i disable 4.80+4.81 patch and bring back 4.70, all saves are loadable without issue

Did you turn off 470 before replacing it with 480?