5 hours ago, Nymra said:

not my style of doing things usually.
I prefer random chances. in this case it also should be a low one (1-5% range. with 5% already beeing a very high value for such a thing)

Then perhaps a hybrid, where the Escape game outcome is still random, but after X number of attemps, you have the chance to roll and Aftermath event.

if (escapeAttempts > 10)
	haveMercy = d100
	if haveMercy > 95
		aftermathReroll
	else
		struggleFree
	endif
else
	struggleFree
endif

6 hours ago, Lucci213 said:

Then perhaps a hybrid, where the Escape game outcome is still random, but after X number of attemps, you have the chance to roll and Aftermath event.

if (escapeAttempts > 10)
	haveMercy = d100
	if haveMercy > 95
		aftermathReroll
	else
		struggleFree
	endif
else
	struggleFree
endif

yeah, maybe.

in general I think this might be better tied to the planned new interactions, then ppl have more to do and to think about while tied. 

Hi.

Dis be possibly be a bug report be.

I only quick searched for doggy so if this was addressed my bad.

FNis:

Reading BeingADoggy_huan V?.? ...     ChAnims:77(75)     CTD:2.3%     pOpt:0.2%
        NOTE: BeingADoggy_huan has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

No being a doggy esp or mod installed but I found animations in here from it and idk why it doesn't recognize them.

If you'd like a log just tell me which.

Not sure if it's a bug report or mod arrangement.

3 hours ago, Jaboka said:

Hi.

FNis:

NOTE: BeingADoggy_huan has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

No being a doggy esp or mod installed but I found animations in here from it and idk why it doesn't recognize them.

do you have Beeing a Doggy installed
if yes do crawl animations work in Beeing a Doggy

do crawl animations work in Naked Defeat?
If you answer yes to these, you can ignore the note. 

4 hours ago, Jaboka said:

Hi.

FNis:

just by chance are you running this on SE/AE.

reason being is i think this is tied to an error with funnybiz animations. When it was ported over they copied everything but unlinked the animations for doggy crawl due to them causing huge errors.

this fnis warning is just stating the animations are missing and as a result cant be used. 

what im saying is technically this is a false alarm and is just fnis being confused.

12 minutes ago, Rosvinar said:

just by chance are you running this on SE/AE.

reason being is i think this is tied to an error with funnybiz animations. When it was ported over they copied everything but unlinked the animations for doggy crawl due to them causing huge errors.

this fnis warning is just stating the animations are missing and as a result cant be used. 

what im saying is technically this is a false alarm and is just fnis being confused.

Yes, I'm on SE. It's pobably a false yea

1 hour ago, friedari said:

Can someone help me or tell me, where i can find some answers?

Thanks! :)

You are not alone - although it's definitely working much better now than it was

A few random thoughts

Try increasing the range over which the mod looks for assailants

Try using the mod's 'Spawn Service'(s)

Check that the assailants that you 'lose' to fall into valid 'baddy' categories for this mod - OTTOTH bandits, Forsworn, (+2 others I think), and are NOT guards

make sure you have Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) in your mod list, some valid SLAL animation packs in your mod list, have run FNIS to make sure the game recognises them, and the animations then registered thro SLAL

If the assailants are creatures, you need to expressly tick the 'allow creatures' option in Sexlab - see the Animations page on the Sexlab MCM - and you also wil;l need to have appropriate animations loaded in SLAL, run through FNIS, and registered in SLAL

And read the Mod File Page again.  At least Twice ... ?

Just a rank amateur's suggestions.  Hope something helps

Edited by DonQuiWho
2 hours ago, friedari said:

It sounds like an error in setup.

firstly in order to help you we need some basic information, Namely:

What version of Skyrim your on

What mods you have installed

And

What program/launcher you use to mod the game

4 hours ago, friedari said:

well, you ignore me, maybe I ignore you?

From the mod description: 

/!\ PAPYRUS LOG /!\

MAKE A PAPYURS LOG (see above). Without a log I can only use black magic to help you and you REALLY dont want that.

1 hour ago, Lucci213 said:

Are Dragons intentionally not included in Naked Defeat's Creatures list?

I was wondering why nothing happens when I get Defeated by a lone dragon but it turns out they are not even part of the list of valid enemies.

I play without dragons in my game and keep forgetting they even exist, sorry.

I need to add them at one point...

they are also tricky because they can fly and sexlab does not like that 

Having to reinstall again... there are times where i wish This mod could run through FG instead of SL, sadly thats impossible due to the limited restrictions FG has.

well anyway back to redoing 5million mcm pages worth of configs.

Edited by Rosvinar
14 minutes ago, Rosvinar said:

Having to reinstall again... there are times where i wish This mod could run through FG instead of SL, sadly thats impossible due to the limited restrictions FG has.

Use mcm recorder 

Saves hours if not days for me

I've been troubleshooting this funny issue where I'm left stuck in the crawl state when rapers need time to decide who goes first, and also get stuck in crawl state after "Crawl away now, cunt!" when they're through with my pc. Crawl state will stay on indefinitely in both stages until I enter the MCM for a few seconds, then as soon as I go back in-game, the scene progresses. I noticed the allegiancequest stage 1000 end would only pop up after I came back out from the MCM at the end of a scene.

Also I'm not sure if it's intentional, but when I go in bleedout and they gotta decide who goes first, they all just walk away until one comes running back xD But I have to go in and out of the MCM to get someone to come back too, it's like entering MCM is the button to trigger quest stage progression. That's so weird lol

My weird bugs aside for a sec, when stuff works for me, this mod is so good! love the text readouts ?

Papyrus.1.log

I have similar issues to person above, crawl animation wouldn't go away, after disabling it in MCM I can still move after the scene but npc don't aggro back on. After noc take advantage of me after defeat I have to press ESC in and out of menu few times before the scenes continues, same thing with regaining control other than moving. Another thing, when I checked to spawn creatures to make scenes "more interesting", only human npc does stuff and creatures just stands there, no animations from them and then they disappear. 

Still it's a great mod, when it works. Just a bit of pain to progress in and out of bleed out scenes. I did fresh install of all loverslab mods and reduced the amount of stress from them, I do use Skysa but I am not sure if it would bug this mod that much.

On 7/19/2022 at 7:24 PM, Rosvinar said:

why do you have to reinstall in the first place?

is it because of naked defeat or another mod? 

I m reluctant to support any other framework than SL because no other can provide nearly as much as SL. 
Even Toys & Love is way behind still and speed alone is no reason for me to switch. And integrating a framework that I would not use myself... well ... not what I want to invest much time into. 

22 hours ago, thehotness said:

Is Bathing in skyrim a hard requirement for golden showers? Cuz I don't see the forced bathing tab without BIS installed.

what do you mean with "forced bathing tab"? Does an MCM option miss for you? 

22 hours ago, thehotness said:

Would it be possible to still have the golden showers animations without bathing in skyrim? 

I m not sure how I did it. Might be I added a check for Bathing in Skyrim for the scenes to play, but it is in fact not necessary, only weird, because without bathing in skyrim the characters rapetattoos / dirt will not be cleaned. 

21 hours ago, The Mighty Lioness said:

I've been troubleshooting this funny issue where I'm left stuck in the crawl state when rapers need time to decide who goes first, and also get stuck in crawl state after "Crawl away now, cunt!" when they're through with my pc. Crawl state will stay on indefinitely in both stages until I enter the MCM for a few seconds, then as soon as I go back in-game, the scene progresses. I noticed the allegiancequest stage 1000 end would only pop up after I came back out from the MCM at the end of a scene.

Also I'm not sure if it's intentional, but when I go in bleedout and they gotta decide who goes first, they all just walk away until one comes running back xD But I have to go in and out of the MCM to get someone to come back too, it's like entering MCM is the button to trigger quest stage progression. That's so weird lol

My weird bugs aside for a sec, when stuff works for me, this mod is so good! love the text readouts ?

Papyrus.1.log 364.02 kB · 0 downloads

do you even look into the logs yourself?

reading and understanding them is an important part of making complex load orders work at all.

[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (15000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[07/20/2022 - 09:18:04PM] Error: Array index 16 is out of range (0-0)
stack:

there seems to be a problem with your Sky UI mod. Make sure you have the latest version installed and nothing overwriting it.

basically try to make the stack from above NOT appear in your log anymore.

apart from that: when you need console for game progression it might be you have too many script heavy mods. 

2 hours ago, Captain_noone said:

I have similar issues to person above, crawl animation wouldn't go away, after disabling it in MCM I can still move after the scene but npc don't aggro back on. After noc take advantage of me after defeat I have to press ESC in and out of menu few times before the scenes continues, same thing with regaining control other than moving. Another thing, when I checked to spawn creatures to make scenes "more interesting", only human npc does stuff and creatures just stands there, no animations from them and then they disappear. 

Still it's a great mod, when it works. Just a bit of pain to progress in and out of bleed out scenes. I did fresh install of all loverslab mods and reduced the amount of stress from them, I do use Skysa but I am not sure if it would bug this mod that much.

well, the mod works smoothly for me and many others, so the problem is with your game.

I m always trying to improve it still, but there is only so much I can do.

when you need ESC or console to get progress its most likely your game is just overloaded with script heavy mods or just heavy in general. 
fresh install -> does nothing
reduced amount of stress from them -> how? do you even know what causes the stress in the first place?
SkySA? I dont know that.

only reliable thing you can do is remove mods until things improve. 
Complex mods like Naked Defeat are usually a good indicator on how well a modded game is working in general.

For me it were mods like Slaverun or POP that "signaled" me that my Load Order was bloated...  and then I learned to make choices instead of just smashing all mods in there at once. 

Edited by Nymra
17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

why do you have to reinstall in the first place?

is it because of naked defeat or another mod? 

I m reluctant to support any other framework than SL because no other can provide nearly as much as SL. 
Even Toys & Love is way behind still and speed alone is no reason for me to switch. And integrating a framework that I would not use myself... well ... not what I want to invest much time into. 

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about the frame work Nymra. I just made the comment because FG has two pages of mcm menus and annoying SL has maybe 15?

as for the reinstall, comment was made just cause i was narked at having to do a clean wipe of everything. Its most certainly not ND’s fault.

I'm doing a lot of testing with different script heavy mods and setups atm. And occasionally certain scripts dont get taken out or the odd thing causes a glitch only a total clean reinstall can solve.

keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing what the next update has in store.