17 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

So. Yeah.. Been testing out some large quests just for fun lately, and ended up downloading the Middle Earth one from Nexus. The AI on some things is a bit buggy, but for the most part, it's one of those "have to see it at least once to believe it" type of mods.

So why am I mentioning this in a Naked Defeat, you wonder ?

Well, there is a function which allows you to participate in the Helm's Deep battle.. and while I was in the battle, I was defeated by an Uruk-Hai, and Naked Defeat kicked in, in all it's glory. Nothing like getting screwed and then whipped and locked in pop-up ZaZ furniture during a large scale battle for Helm's Deep.. I hope this isn't foreshadowing for the battle for Middle-Earth...

:)

hahahaha, niiiice :D
yeah, I wanted to finally play the civil war quest line (did not do that EVER! and wondered if it would go down a similar way...) 

in fact I wanted to also configure the debug hotkey to allow to stop defeat in the startup stage (first down "look a good spot"...) so it can be stopped when its really not a good situation, hehe.

but in fact I m interested and if I find time I might try to test this "fucked helms deep" experience, haha :_D 

1 hour ago, SpiritualDeath1221 said:

Is this compatible with special edition?

funny question since this is a download for Special Edition? ^^

1 hour ago, SpiritualDeath1221 said:

Also how do i Activate it

in the MCM

9 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

FYI and pass it on

I think my possible migration to skyrim SE was just postponed for several years, yay.... omg :(

at least I can remove that thing from the list and be happy with my LE for another decade...............

9 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

FYI and pass it on

Thank you for this... big thumbs up on the heads up. SkyrimSE.exe and update.esm skyrim.esm backed up ?

All for the luv of fishing... so glad I switched to SE six months ago????

Hopefully Nymra will keep working on the SE version of ND ?

52 minutes ago, Attenater said:

Is there a way to disable stripping? Most other mods obey the sexlab settings and dont strip my characters but this mod always tends to remove armor piece.

do you use "NymStripService" in the MCM/System?

With that toggled OFF the mod should ONLY use Sexlab Stripping.

Small Update News for everybody:

I decided not to release a BETA 5 since BETA 4 had too many bugs and I wanted to make sure I catch them all this time.

I m pretty sure I managed to playtest the most scenarios and could reproduce alot of the stuff I got reported here.

So the next release will be version 3.2 in full, bringing not only new features (and the first two, maybe three special scenarios) and a ton of bugfixes, but also paces the way to integrate alot more stuff into the mod.

The downside I noticed when making Naked Defeat is, that especially the features that I will not use myself will take alot of work to implement and I am at a point where I cannot spend more time on modding without falling back on my self employments tasks. I know taking money for mods is a bit frowned upon here, but Naked Defeat will always be free. I just plan on adding goals for subscriptions that will make me start to add certain requested features that are of no particular interest for myself. 

Among those are:

- full male PC support (including suitable sounds and poses)

- improved DD support (this is a very complicated topic at the moment, since I want to avoid DD dependency at all cost)

- removal of Zap dependency (which will make this mod almost independend)

- elaborate hair shaving feature

More details in the future. Release is right around the corner. End of this week or start of the next. Stay tuned :D

3 minutes ago, Attenater said:

Toggling Nymora Strip Service on and back off again didn't work.
I've noticed that it says NSS is supposed to strip armor on bleedout, but in my case armor gets stripped just before the sex animation itself starts.

I w1ent into the code and the only line that is still using stripping is this one:

"SexLab.StripActor(cfgqst.PlayerRef, none, false, false) ;actor // victim // playstripanim // LeadInStrip"

before the forced bathing scenario (the golden shower). But this line should only make Sexlab start a normal stripping event based on its settings.

Are you sure its also this mod stripping your PC? In Sexlab there are also different Settings for Normal and aggressive and also foreplay animations. Make sure in Sexlab MCM/Timers & Stripping that you have all three of them setup correctly. 

Edited by Nymra

Super happy to see development of this mod is moving forward, I am unironically building my list semi around this mod at this point. Once I have settled in at my new job I will be able to support ya considering as I say this is the centerpiece of my current mod list.

Just wondering what special scenarios you have lined up? You talked about a full XCross scenario a little bit ago. Here is hoping for something that will let a Orc chainrape go to town on my poor little slutty MC.

3 hours ago, Konakona9400 said:

Super happy to see development of this mod is moving forward, I am unironically building my list semi around this mod at this point. Once I have settled in at my new job I will be able to support ya considering as I say this is the centerpiece of my current mod list.

thank you. very nice to hear ?

3 hours ago, Konakona9400 said:

Just wondering what special scenarios you have lined up? You talked about a full XCross scenario a little bit ago. Here is hoping for something that will let a Orc chainrape go to town on my poor little slutty MC.

List of currently planned scenarios (Scenario means the whole Defeat Quest will be centered around it, from rape to escape)

Furniture Scenarios (will spawn a furniture directly after surrender pose. All rape and whipping and all idle times will be in this furniture until escape)

Downside: we can only use Sexlabanimations with that furnitures, which are not numerous. 

- XCross

- Pillory

- Wheel

- DoublePole 

Bondage Scenarios (will equip the bondage item and then play suitable poses for it and sex scenes with it)

- Yoke (already implemented)

- Cuffs  (already implemented)

- Armbinder

- possibly prisoner chains

Special Scenarios:

- all DD (equips DD outfit from the start (or uses existing one) and then starts a special quest that lets DD choose the animations and idles

- Consensual (is planned to get dialogue later, too): will play non-aggressive, consensual animation types. this is a roleplay thing and can be interpreted in many ways

- Unconcious: will use only unconcious idles and sex scenes

- DeathRape: will use brutal animations first and then a final one that looks like the PC is killed in the process/alternative is using a nailed cross, gallow or similar as a "killing furniture" (will lead to player death and reload right now)

- AnimalDen: spawns animals suitable for the captors (dogs/skeevers/goats) for humans for example and have them chain rape the PC

- Rape Night: will prevent escape until the morning hours (catches game time) and have events play randomly over time.

- Local Slavery Light: will change the escape game so you can move in bondage until you are too far away (then you will be shocked, raped and put back to the starting spot if there are NPC nearby)

it will start events based on proximity to NPC and have its own struggle escape. 

I also want to try to dynamically allow a bukkake and golden shower event that is not requiring sexlab group scenes ( wanna work with markers instead). not sure if this will work as planned tho.

basically the PC will play a struggle animation or furniture one and 1-4 NPC will be moved to preplaced markers close by and start masturbation or peeing.

EDIT:

forgot the obious ones:

EnemyBased Scenarios (tags and idles and furnitures replaced based on enemy is):

- Vampire

- Necromancer (if possible)

- Mage

Edited by Nymra

My suggestion, would be to take it slow, and do one thing at a time, rather than bulk up several changes. Given how complex this mod (or any defeat mod) is, ensuring it works and the changes are compatible, would be paramount.

And yeah, I hear you about some things you're working on that you don't like. Not crazy about the creature stuff personally, but as long as there is a toggle to disable them, I'm good. This mod is worth it in my book.

As for the Zaz / DD dependencies, Nothing wrong with using both, as both have their advantages. Using their stuff isn't really a dependency anyway. But if I may make one small suggestion, which may sort of benefit you and this mod. But if you're playing with those 2, why not add Toys into the mix as well. There is NO mod here which caters too all 3 frameworks, and it would be nice to have a good Defeat mod that does just that. Besides, could be fun to mix it up lol.

As always, looking forward to the end result :)

57 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

My suggestion, would be to take it slow, and do one thing at a time, rather than bulk up several changes. Given how complex this mod (or any defeat mod) is, ensuring it works and the changes are compatible, would be paramount.

I m not bulking up, but one change alone usually requires a multitude of changes in the architecture, so all that just comes natural.

Also I am learning while I m scripting. I m still rather inexperienced and for the last betas for example explored for the first time how quests really work behind the scenes instead of just working in the quests given to me I now can add my own, modify existing ones etc.

Funny enough in that way I found ages old bugs that happend back when this was still Naked Dungeons and made that mod stuck. Now this is also fixed, hehe.

And yeah, I hear you about some things you're working on that you don't like. Not crazy about the creature stuff personally, but as long as there is a toggle to disable them, I'm good. This mod is worth it in my book.

the toggle will become more elaborate too, allowing enabling and disabling certain creature types individually. 

As for the Zaz / DD dependencies, Nothing wrong with using both, as both have their advantages. Using their stuff isn't really a dependency anyway. But if I may make one small suggestion, which may sort of benefit you and this mod. But if you're playing with those 2, why not add Toys into the mix as well. There is NO mod here which caters too all 3 frameworks, and it would be nice to have a good Defeat mod that does just that. Besides, could be fun to mix it up lol.

I had alot of feedback, especially on SE from ppl who either dont use DD or dont use ZAP.

Given the development of both frameworks is not to my liking too, I just feel better not having any of them as a hard dependency.

Toys is in my line of sight for a long time now, in fact I might have a very small role to play in its creation, haha, but I feel very sorry that I could not betatest or play with that framework ever since because Naked Defeat eats all the time. 

DD and ZAP already bring ALOT of problems with them, even if they were a hard dependency since they are not really made for functionality or compatibility. Until I fixed that I will not dare to look at toys, just too much (see the bulk thing:D) 
But infact yeah, I plan on adding that too in the future.

As always, looking forward to the end result :)

there will never be an end result im afraid, hahaha :D

11 minutes ago, BreadlyDud said:

I couldn't find it in the topic, but I keep not being able to move after a defeat scenario, specifically after breaking out of furniture. Are my settings fucked or is this like a known conflict with something like 360 movement. 

good question. do you break from the furniture in the "regular" way? Meaning are the messages in the upper left say "You are free"? 

Because there can be mods that interfere with idles and "break" the furniture idle animation, but not reinstate player controls.

so if 360 movement has some scripts it might be they get in the way... for example FillHerUp from Baka breaks furnitures when u press deflate or Potiondrinking mods also with their hotkeys.

360° movement should not fiddle with the controls basically... you can only be sure when you make another profile WITHOUT 360° movement and see if that changes something.

EDIT: I fixed some rare bug where I could not use combat after DDe scenario. But after breaking furnitures everything always worked and I also cannot remember any report like that. 

Edited by Nymra

I do, Just spamming space mostly. I was mostly just curious about it because I don't fully understand how skyrim scripts work, having only got into the game in the last month or so. I'm going to try the beta and see if that fixes it. Other than that I'm probably just going to test it on my next day off work, considering it just started happening last night so I logged off for the night. 

Edit: on first glance with the beta 4 it seems to be fixed. Although I haven't gotten into a furniture end so I can't truly say. 

On a side note, I am encountering a bug where I can't damage enemies, so if anyone has any clues on that let me know. Otherwise I will bugfix later. 

Edited by BreadlyDud
12 minutes ago, BreadlyDud said:

I do, Just spamming space mostly. I was mostly just curious about it because I don't fully understand how skyrim scripts work, having only got into the game in the last month or so. I'm going to try the beta and see if that fixes it. Other than that I'm probably just going to test it on my next day off work, considering it just started happening last night so I logged off for the night. 

the betas wont fix it I think. Better wait for the full release, it will come out soon.

also spamming keys outside of StarCraft 2 is usually not working well. I wont ever recommend doing this in a heavily modded game anyways.

PLUS it is useless, its not changing anything if you press space once or 1000 times a second, only the first keypress will work. The key is then blocked until the message "Try again" plays.

Try to have an eye on the red messages in the upper left. 

I suspect that some mod you have breaks the idle animation, but that does not end the quest. 
I might add a debug option for that later, but that is of course not ideal. 

you could also try to set a key that is not space or WASD to make sure you do not trigger a movement idle from 360

Playing with ND 3.2 Beta 4 (Patch) SE

My PC was naked in an inn and triggered the punishment rape. Two weird things happened:

1) My character was already in the middle of a sex scene triggered by Deviously Helpless or Deviously Enslaved (I forget which one it is that does it and am not on my game PC right now to check). It didn't actually break anything just looked a bit weird... basically, had the kneeling pose during transition periods in the Devious sex scene, and got the messages. Then it transitioned into the ND rape a few moments after finishing the previous sex scene. Not really a big deal, I'd rate it as a bit immersion breaking but functional. As well, the obvious answer here is to only have one mod active triggering "risk of getting raped if naked" I think. Still, I wanted to mention it as a thing that can happen. I suppose it might indicate a potential for awkward behaviour, though, if the PC is in the middle of other activities that shouldn't be turned off (say in the middle of prostitution sex or whatever).

2) Leading up to and during the punishment sex, two female NPCs were in the "bound on the floor" pose throughout. One was an inn-keeper and another a potential follower NPC (not a follower at the time). It seemed a bit naff to me.

Both are things in the polish bucket, I think, but I thought I'd put it down for your reference. Please keep up the good work :)

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

Playing with ND 3.2 Beta 4 (Patch) SE

My PC was naked in an inn and triggered the punishment rape. Two weird things happened:

1) My character was already in the middle of a sex scene triggered by Deviously Helpless or Deviously Enslaved (I forget which one it is that does it and am not on my game PC right now to check). It didn't actually break anything just looked a bit weird... basically, had the kneeling pose during transition periods in the Devious sex scene, and got the messages. Then it transitioned into the ND rape a few moments after finishing the previous sex scene. Not really a big deal, I'd rate it as a bit immersion breaking but functional. As well, the obvious answer here is to only have one mod active triggering "risk of getting raped if naked" I think. Still, I wanted to mention it as a thing that can happen. I suppose it might indicate a potential for awkward behaviour, though, if the PC is in the middle of other activities that shouldn't be turned off (say in the middle of prostitution sex or whatever).

I think here the civil rape of Naked Defeat might have kicked in, since the feature currently does not respect other DHLP events. I see if I can fix that for the full release. 

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

2) Leading up to and during the punishment sex, two female NPCs were in the "bound on the floor" pose throughout. One was an inn-keeper and another a potential follower NPC (not a follower at the time). It seemed a bit naff to me.

yeah, this was reported earlier. really strange how factions in skyrim work, but indeed I need to improve on how to check for player followers without also catching "innocent" NPC ^^

18 hours ago, Anunya said:

Almost sounds like something that SexLab Kidnapped Redux would do