10 minutes ago, PerFylk said:

As soon as a sexlab scene start you are connsidered naked and Whisle blows. Total caos of animations fighting each other. Turn this feature of until the mod maker hopefully fix this. A lot of stress to Naked Defeat og Sexlab and everything fails

I also hope the mod maker fixes this, less work for me! xD

Edited by Nymra

HOTFIX for Naked Defeat 4.0 "SexSceneInterupt"

This is untested and not perfect, still hope it works at least in a way that does not interupt sex scenes already running.

Just let it overwrite Nade 4.0 

I have very little time right now and cant make a proper fix that also respects running scenes and DHLP suspend events. those will be added next week. 

The Hotfix checks if the PC is in the SexLabAnimatingFaction and if yes, does not start the naked defeat rape scenario, even if the PC meets all other criteria.

UNTESTED! so it might not work as intended since my logic might be flawd by fatigue. 

If it does not work for you, disable Public Rape for now :( or use it in an environment where no ohter mod starts sex.

----> download Hotfix 02 in the next post instead, includes this and another small fix. sorry

Edited by Nymra

Been using this for a minute, Love it, but I have a hotkey problem.

I would be in the middle of a dungeon, my sneak meter is completely closed, all enemies dead, any combination of this, any or all, the point is, I'm not in combat. But when I press the Debug and Surrender Key or whatever you call it, My character does everything. They surrender, and reset the counter. Which means my character has a nice little orgy if I'm around enough actors (Let alone hostile ones).

It is to my knowledge that from some scripting experience shared with me from other modders, the default get combat state doesn't always return accurately. Which makes sense for this problem I'm having.

Pardon my french as its just my way of speaking, but can we just use a different key for reseting the counter, one that doesn't cause my character to surrender on the fucking spot because the game believes my character is in a scuffle with nobody at full health and my weapons sheathed? If it says I'm in combat still, that's fine, I'm okay with it still having problems with get combat state, but I don't want the game punishing me for trying to reset the counter in the correct situation by having a forced orgy.

9 minutes ago, Meladiator said:

Been using this for a minute, Love it, but I have a hotkey problem.

I would be in the middle of a dungeon, my sneak meter is completely closed, all enemies dead, any combination of this, any or all, the point is, I'm not in combat. But when I press the Debug and Surrender Key or whatever you call it, My character does everything. They surrender, and reset the counter. Which means my character has a nice little orgy if I'm around enough actors (Let alone hostile ones).

It is to my knowledge that from some scripting experience shared with me from other modders, the default get combat state doesn't always return accurately. Which makes sense for this problem I'm having.

Pardon my french as its just my way of speaking, but can we just use a different key for reseting the counter, one that doesn't cause my character to surrender on the fucking spot because the game believes my character is in a scuffle with nobody at full health and my weapons sheathed? If it says I'm in combat still, that's fine, I'm okay with it still having problems with get combat state, but I don't want the game punishing me for trying to reset the counter in the correct situation by having a forced orgy.

the counter is gone in the new versions, so maybe see if updating to the latest version already fixes the problem. Also the surrender hotkey function was bugged before/not working as intended.

If your problem persists with version 4.0 (or you already have it, but I guess from the "counter reset" you still run 3.00) plz report back and I have a second look at it. (btw currently in 4.0 there is no reason to press the surrender/debug key outside of Defeat Scenario, it has no function then anymore unless in combat. not helping much, I know, but the "reset counter" functionality is no longer there anyway

I remember the combat state beeing problematic in skyrim, indeed. I ll see if I can improve that somehow. 

thx for the report

Edited by Nymra

I love the idea behind the mod but unfortunately I can not use it because I am not a DDe user. I use Toys Framwork and am quite happy with it. I don't know how far this is possible but could you maybe make an alternative compatibility to Toy Framework instead of DDe?

Have problems with events. Stuck in pose, followers and neutral npcs fight with themselves. Had to load previous save in 50% rape events.

Have mcm and mesages with shortcuts only, maybe it is problem in my settings.

Forgot to said that since 4 update guard punishment become broken in my game. Just after guard forcegreet have first dialog but no final dialog line, then lost pc control and infinite waiting.

And as i understand public identicy enable/disable both guard and public rape events. Want to have separate buttons for them.

On 10/17/2021 at 12:25 PM, Nymra said:

well, are there any guards around when you surrender?
at the moment if there are guards present Naked Defeat will not start to not break eventual guard dialogue. 

In other terms, when you are defeated or surrender during a fight in a city or with nearby guards, ND will always bring the dialogue above. 
At the moment there is no alternative, since guard dialogue will interfere with naked defeats scenes. I want to improve this at some point, tho.

Or does the message also appear when you surrender to some bandits in the wilderness? 

The message also appears when I surrender to some bandits in the wilderness. Thanks for your response. The mod is well done.

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

the counter is gone in the new versions, so maybe see if updating to the latest version already fixes the problem. Also the surrender hotkey function was bugged before/not working as intended.

If your problem persists with version 4.0 (or you already have it, but I guess from the "counter reset" you still run 3.00) plz report back and I have a second look at it. (btw currently in 4.0 there is no reason to press the surrender/debug key outside of Defeat Scenario, it has no function then anymore unless in combat. not helping much, I know, but the "reset counter" functionality is no longer there anyway

I remember the combat state beeing problematic in skyrim, indeed. I ll see if I can improve that somehow. 

thx for the report

Thank you. Now for the final question.

I noticed it says to update from 3.01 and up.

I know this is a dumb question, but that means its probably not safe to update from 3.00 full, huh?

Hi, I just D/l your mod and am a little confused as to how to utilize it's gameplay features. I have been using defeat thus far and was able to attack and or rape npc's just by clicking on the G key. I saw that in the MCM that the K key is ( supposedly) the activation key like in defeat but, Don't see any option to follow up with a rape for example. Can you enlighten me here? Thanks ;) 

anyone got this issue before ? my PC stuck in Bleedout Animation 
but after i'm disable this mod in MCM  it back to normal  dead and reload last save

still don't know what is problem because 2-3 day ago it work fine even after download FNIS fix from tznvlw still work fine 

Edited by evilbom

Tested a new version on a new game. (se, no slso, sl beta 9)

1) some strings are not updated and show beta 4 in init notifications

2)tried the surrender by key in a giant camp. Animation sequence started(characters placement) but was stopped. (ssl thread stopped message in the console) 

3)player was put in the restraints on the first attempt successfully. But after wiggle success some pieces of the rope were still attached to the legs while running away. 

4)on the second attempt I was stuck in the surrender stance. 

5) there was also a pissing sound once without another actor participating (maybe related to giant not being good enough for the animations ?

On 10/23/2021 at 11:00 AM, axone_zero said:

I mean the section outfits and tags. Last section in Naked MCM

read how DDe outfits work in the DDe thread. I do not support DDe, its intes mod.

You can just put DDe outfit names in my MCM to use them.

Read about how Sexlab Tags work, too. The tags are a Sexlab thing, so this is the wrong thread to ask.

The tags you put into the NAked Defeat MCM will be randomly chosen for scenes played by naked defeat (as written in the mod description)

12 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Tested a new version on a new game. (se, no slso, sl beta 9)

1) some strings are not updated and show beta 4 in init notifications

yeah, forgot that, but its harmless, only information.

12 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

2)tried the surrender by key in a giant camp. Animation sequence started(characters placement) but was stopped. (ssl thread stopped message in the console) 

3)player was put in the restraints on the first attempt successfully. But after wiggle success some pieces of the rope were still attached to the legs while running away. 

4)on the second attempt I was stuck in the surrender stance. 

5) there was also a pissing sound once without another actor participating (maybe related to giant not being good enough for the animations ?

5: need a papyrus log. Sounds like you forgot to install Golden Showers animations (seperate download). if you dont have them you need to set force bathing chance to 0%.

2. do you have giant animations? again, need papyrus log or I cant tell shit.

4. pap...yrus... log :)

3. hmm, this should not happen, but given the other problems you have... could all also be script lag/hickups.

but in all cases, without logs no idea. 

never had any of this issues myself.

4 hours ago, evilbom said:

anyone got this issue before ? my PC stuck in Bleedout Animation 
but after i'm disable this mod in MCM  it back to normal  dead and reload last save

I cannot make sense of your post, since it contains no information that I can work with.

when does it happen? do you have a papyrus log? a screenshot etc. what messages showed in the upper left?

4 hours ago, evilbom said:

still don't know what is problem because 2-3 day ago it work fine even after download FNIS fix from tznvlw still work fine 

no idea what the FNIS fix is I think. what exactly does it fix?!

5 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am playing with a sissy/femboy character and i was wondering if anyone here can tell me how i can disallow vaginal animations in this mod. as in what tag do i need to supress for it.

any help you guys can give will be much appreciated.

supress tags tagged "vaginal" in the Naked defeat outfits & tags section.

sadly, since 50% of all SLAL anims are tagged incorrectly by their creators, you might still get vaginal... osmel mc has a SLATE actionlog that fixes most of that tho, check is mod tweaks.

6 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I just D/l your mod and am a little confused as to how to utilize it's gameplay features. I have been using defeat thus far and was able to attack and or rape npc's just by clicking on the G key. I saw that in the MCM that the K key is ( supposedly) the activation key like in defeat but, Don't see any option to follow up with a rape for example. Can you enlighten me here? Thanks ;) 

naked defeat has no player rapes NPC or NPC rapes NPC. you can use SL defeat for that alongside this mod, just disable SL Defeats NPC rapes Player.

I would say Naked Defeats NPC rapes player is vastly superior to SL defeat, so it should be worth it :)

TLDR: Naked Defeat only has NPC rapes PC. so surrender is only player surrender to NPC.

Edited by Nymra
9 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

I upgrade the mod, get a new save to be sure.

On defeat, no one want to rape (close to me or not).

And after the first bleedout, all hostiles turn passive when I'm close to them.

I need a papyrus log to see whats going on, that information is not helping me in the slightest do analyse or fix the problem.

9 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

So, I delete it and returning to 3.0

ok