2 minutes ago, Tayte said:

Is there a possibility to turn god mode off? I noticed it carries over between saves, if you load at the wrong time. Not the worse thing in the world, but something i've noticed at the very least.

in console type "tgm". 
you can disable godmode usage in MCM (when you use the betas that is). it is there to allow debugging mods that still interfere (maybe).

I also can recommend the mod "toggle options" which allows hotkeys for godmode, no clip and other stuff that is helpful for game maintanenace...

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 4 (PATCH!) - mostly Bugfixes

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.

- remove old BETAs and Hotfix

- Install BETA 4 and let it overwrite your naked defeat 3.01 version. No other BEta is required

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

BETAtesting trap feature

- I tried to make the Defeat trigger on traps. its a new feature I m working on but forgot to deactivate for upload., ups. feel free to run into some traps to check...

BugFixes:

- hopefully improved overall reliability of the quests

- CalmQuest should now reliably start and end... (this fixes the "All is lost..." and then no progress/quest stuck bug)

- for debugging: disabling the mod, save, reload and reenable the mod should now fix all "stuck" quests and variables

- Ghosts Spawn improved (4 different ghosts spawn now when you die and no valid actors are found nearby)

- Sanguine Debaucherie Link should now work correctly (player should no longer be its own master ^^) -> might still be that 1-2 rare scenarios lead to it failing, I will try to improve it further if need be

There are still some bugs left that I am working on, especially with different mod settings (there are quite some possibilities now)...

improving and restructuring the mod at the same time was maybe a bad idea :P

I am also working on:;

- more punishment scenarios (let the dogs/skeevers out, get the horse, gags, plugs, anal fucking machine, strangulation etc.)

- more expressions

- MCM settings saving...

but progress is slow since alot of this is new to me and requires alot of research and testing :P  

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 4 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z

Edited by Nymra
18 minutes ago, MonsterHunter125 said:

Hi, great mod, works great for me so far. Just one little question...

How can I get the sex animations where my PC is using zaz furnitarue (for the sex scenes, not the whipping) like it is shown in the pictures at the mod's page?

you can try to add your own tags in the Naked Dungeons MCM/Outfits & Tags/right side

always depends on the tags the furnitures come with... sadly, if you dont put work into it, some SLAL anims might lack the right keywords.

try: Furniture, Xcross, Pillory etc. (not all of them together tho. I usually go with "Aggressive, Furniture" (or furnitures? cant remember right now grrr). 

If you put it in all of the slots, you will always get furnitures. (every slot has a 25% chance to be used in an animation).

I also plan on making scenarios where x cross and pillory will be used for sex and whipping AND the intermedite idles, so you have the whole furniture experience uninterupted, hehe :D

Just now, RedSonya said:

Whatever settings I set. It goes on for me endlessly. Slavery forever...

erm.... 

what do you mean "slavery" and what is "forever"? :P

which version? or which beta? 

which messages appear in the upper left? 
and, since it makes my life easier: please upload a papyrus.log...

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

you can try to add your own tags in the Naked Dungeons MCM/Outfits & Tags/right side

always depends on the tags the furnitures come with... sadly, if you dont put work into it, some SLAL anims might lack the right keywords.

try: Furniture, Xcross, Pillory etc. (not all of them together tho. I usually go with "Aggressive, Furniture" (or furnitures? cant remember right now grrr). 

If you put it in all of the slots, you will always get furnitures. (every slot has a 25% chance to be used in an animation).

I also plan on making scenarios where x cross and pillory will be used for sex and whipping AND the intermedite idles, so you have the whole furniture experience uninterupted, hehe :D

Alright, I tried that. Had all 4 slots set to furniture, as that is the tag which is shown in the MCM of the SL Anim Loader.

Now, if Naked Defeat starts the animation, I get the right messege in the top left, telling me that a furniture related animation is loding. However, the furniture appeares just very breifly and it always plays usual aggresive missionary instead. 

EDIT: I made progress on the problem... kinda. I was using an outdated version of SexLab frame work. Updated it. Now the furniture animations start playing, but after like 5 seconds they get interrupted and ended by the usual animations (skull fuck, missionary etc)

Edited by MonsterHunter125
1 hour ago, MonsterHunter125 said:

Alright, I tried that. Had all 4 slots set to furniture, as that is the tag which is shown in the MCM of the SL Anim Loader.

Now, if Naked Defeat starts the animation, I get the right messege in the top left, telling me that a furniture related animation is loding. However, the furniture appeares just very breifly and it always plays usual aggresive missionary instead. 

EDIT: I made progress on the problem... kinda. I was using an outdated version of SexLab frame work. Updated it. Now the furniture animations start playing, but after like 5 seconds they get interrupted and ended by the usual animations (skull fuck, missionary etc)

1. make sure you disable ZAP animation filter (in ZAP animation pack or, when you have Sexlab Utiltiy Plus, in the Sexlab MCM too). 

2. make sure you are not wearing any DDs (DD also has an animation filter that likes to fuck up things)

3. better make sure you are not wearing any DDs at all for testing.

4. do you use latest version? 3.01? or any of the betas? 

also might be you have some mod that likes to interfere with running scenes. Apropos2 and other mods have that option (aggressor switching the animation randomly).

31 minutes ago, no_way said:

Any idea why this mod seems to use the angry shout expression for all the interlude scenes? Ie setting up, once bound in furniture, and often gets stuck like this afterwards

ScreenShot15.thumb.png.270374a165033c1febda2a87c7195dd6.png

Naked Defeat uses several expressions during its quest. they are only removed for sex scenes.

But indeed the expression should reset to normal after the mod ends, hmm.

does the mod end normally in those cases? I have an expression reset in the last stage of the quest. I ll have a look. thx

20 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Naked Defeat uses several expressions during its quest. they are only removed for sex scenes.

But indeed the expression should reset to normal after the mod ends, hmm.

does the mod end normally in those cases? I have an expression reset in the last stage of the quest. I ll have a look. thx

Yeah the mod seems to function fine except for these expressions.  

I'm using the latest sexlab and sexlab utility.

It actually got permanently stuck even from mfg reset, it would reset to normal but then a few seconds later come back

6 hours ago, no_way said:

Yeah the mod seems to function fine except for these expressions.  

I'm using the latest sexlab and sexlab utility.

It actually got permanently stuck even from mfg reset, it would reset to normal but then a few seconds later come back

this should only happen when the mod is not terminating in a usual way.

try disable and reenable. 

if that not works, reinstall the mod on a clean save (manually delete all scripts with "nade_" in ReSaver if need be... and wait a day in game before reinstalling.

Might be some function is still running.

In theory a round of naked defeat rape should fix it too, tho...

Using the latest Beta version could also help.

Feel free to report back if anything worked. 

Sexlab and SLU+ have nothing to do with it btw.

16 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. make sure you disable ZAP animation filter (in ZAP animation pack or, when you have Sexlab Utiltiy Plus, in the Sexlab MCM too). 

2. make sure you are not wearing any DDs (DD also has an animation filter that likes to fuck up things)

3. better make sure you are not wearing any DDs at all for testing.

4. do you use latest version? 3.01? or any of the betas? 

also might be you have some mod that likes to interfere with running scenes. Apropos2 and other mods have that option (aggressor switching the animation randomly).

1. Where can I disable that filter? Do I have to tweak a file or is it done in the zaz MCM? Edit. Found it thx. Edit #2. Didn't resolve the problem.

2. I didn't use DDs for testing, however it s installed, but so is the DD equip patch.

3. see #2

4. Regarding SL or ND? For SL i use "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9.zip" as this the most recent file i could find for SSE. For your mod I use "Naked Defeat 3-0 full (SE).7z"

I don not have any other mods installed that trigger SL scenes, apart from SL-Matchmaker, but i belive it only triggers scenes if I manually use the spells. 

I tried again after my last post and payed close attention to the messeges in the corner, and it seems, that there are always 2 animations loaded. First the furniture, which loads faster, second the default zaz animations, which seem to "overrule" the first.

Thanks a lot for all your help so far, and for answering techncal support questions so fast.

Edit #3: Regarding pararaph "1." ... I just tried mixing up the tags in the naked defeat solts, and the problem remains the same. So it is not exclusive to the furniture animations. I also deactivated "preserve scene aggresivenes" in the SL MCM, which also didn't have any effect. The ZaZ animations keep playing regardles. 

Edit #4: Just a fyi .. I also tried disableing "Devious Lore" as it can also trigger animations, but the problem remains.

Edited by MonsterHunter125
11 hours ago, MonsterHunter125 said:

1. Where can I disable that filter? Do I have to tweak a file or is it done in the zaz MCM? Edit. Found it thx. Edit #2. Didn't resolve the problem.

2. I didn't use DDs for testing, however it s installed, but so is the DD equip patch.

3. see #2

4. Regarding SL or ND? For SL i use "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9.zip" as this the most recent file i could find for SSE. For your mod I use "Naked Defeat 3-0 full (SE).7z"

I don not have any other mods installed that trigger SL scenes, apart from SL-Matchmaker, but i belive it only triggers scenes if I manually use the spells. 

I tried again after my last post and payed close attention to the messeges in the corner, and it seems, that there are always 2 animations loaded. First the furniture, which loads faster, second the default zaz animations, which seem to "overrule" the first.

Thanks a lot for all your help so far, and for answering techncal support questions so fast.

Edit #3: Regarding pararaph "1." ... I just tried mixing up the tags in the naked defeat solts, and the problem remains the same. So it is not exclusive to the furniture animations. I also deactivated "preserve scene aggresivenes" in the SL MCM, which also didn't have any effect. The ZaZ animations keep playing regardles. 

Edit #4: Just a fyi .. I also tried disableing "Devious Lore" as it can also trigger animations, but the problem remains.

did you check sexlab for an inbuilt ZAZ filter? might be version 9 has that now.

while, funfact... it should still NOT trigger because Naked defeat 3.0 does not use zap keywords anymore...

See if you have any of the following mods, both of them can change animations after start:

- Apropos2 
- Sexlab Add Actor

4 hours ago, shunter said:

Can anyone who migrated from Defeat tell me what the major differences are?

ofc I am biased :P So I just point out the features that naked defeat does nOT have, which is Player rapes NPC and NPC rapes NPC.

4 hours ago, shunter said:

Also, is this *really* incompatible with Ultimate Combat? I don't think I can live without that mod...

if you dont use Naked Defeats whipping (set it to 0%) it is compatible with Ultimate Combat.

Ultimate combat just breaks all whipping scenes from all mods, not just naked defeats. if you are ok with that, go on with UC.
I replaced UC with other combat mods tho and dont feel like i m missing anything now. 

Edited by Nymra
16 hours ago, Nymra said:

ofc I am biased :P So I just point out the features that naked defeat does nOT have, which is Player rapes NPC and NPC rapes NPC.

if you dont use Naked Defeats whipping (set it to 0%) it is compatible with Ultimate Combat.

Ultimate combat just breaks all whipping scenes from all mods, not just naked defeats. if you are ok with that, go on with UC.
I replaced UC with other combat mods tho and dont feel like i m missing anything now. 

Who said remove UCO's Swingbehavior fold then whipping works well have u tried? i am now trying but  it seems to still break animations... 

Edited by AOBVUAM
18 minutes ago, AOBVUAM said:

Who said remove UCO's Swingbehavior fold then whipping works well have u tried? i am now trying but  it seems to still break animations... 

I spend some time trying to find out why it happens, but gave up eventually. I replaced UCO with other mods and to this point never looked back. 

some mods, that seems true, will just be old and outdated sadly :(

if somebody finds out what is wrong and makes a patch I am more than willing to upload it here in the official files

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

나는 왜 이런 일이 일어나는지 알아내려고 시간을 보냈지만 결국 포기했습니다. 나는 UCO를 다른 모드로 교체했고 이 시점까지 결코 뒤돌아보지 않았습니다. 

사실처럼 보이는 일부 모드는 슬프게도 오래되고 구식이 될 것입니다. :(

누군가가 무엇이 잘못되었는지 알아내고 패치를 만든다면 나는 기꺼이 그것을 공식 파일에 업로드할 것입니다.

what mod do u use instead of UCO?

21 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I spend some time trying to find out why it happens, but gave up eventually. I replaced UCO with other mods and to this point never looked back. 

some mods, that seems true, will just be old and outdated sadly :(

if somebody finds out what is wrong and makes a patch I am more than willing to upload it here in the official files

I removed all of animation files from UCO and whipping doesnt stop!!!!!!

but now i tried every one files re-throw UCO and what hkx file cause that conflict

then someone who just know well can fix... maybe

Sry for my bad eng. eng isnt my first language

51 minutes ago, AOBVUAM said:

what mod do u use instead of UCO?

I use these main combat mods at the moment. they work to my liking currently. I dont know exactly which mod covers what UCO did, the combat mods are too vast and complex to really judge :(

for me at least I dont feel like I miss anything now.

2021-10-03 22_06_22-Skyrim – Mod Organizer v2.4.0 (NymraLL).jpg

36 minutes ago, AOBVUAM said:

I removed all of animation files from UCO and whipping doesnt stop!!!!!!

but now i tried every one files re-throw UCO and what hkx file cause that conflict

then someone who just know well can fix... maybe

Sry for my bad eng. eng isnt my first language

I think it has something to do how the mod changes the behaviour files for combat. 

and I think to fix this we would need a FNIS based patch or a patch for ZAP whipping packages (if they exist, I m not really familiar with that part of AI yet...)

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I think it has something to do how the mod changes the behaviour files for combat. 

and I think to fix this we would need a FNIS based patch or a patch for ZAP whipping packages (if they exist, I m not really familiar with that part of AI yet...)

finally. I know! 

Meshes/Attackdata/CharacterFemale.json AND CharacterMale.json Cause Breaking Animation.

but idk why. why they ruin Animation. rest of part is left for modders.