8 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Here you go @Nymra. I'm also including some screenshots of the text that displays in the upper left corner. 

I reinstalled the patch, ran FNIS again. Launched the game, re-started ND and went looking for some bandits. My initial run with the patch worked for the first night of gaming, but then it just stopped working. No new mods were added after installing your patch.

ScreenShot37.png

ScreenShot39.png

ScreenShot40.png

ScreenShot41.png

Papyrus Log SLND 1.txt 76.93 kB · 0 downloads

try the hotfix I posted for BETA 3.2

pressing the debug key once should fix this. 
In some cases the mod can end in an unusual way, making it think that it still runs. 

this is because one of the quests fails to even start, something I did not even thought possible before.

if you install the fix you should be able to fix the problem by pressing Debug key (K) once.

as for the allegiancequest spam. that is the mod trying to calm actors that you are in combat with.

maybe your follower just does not want to be calmed. I see if i can do this more reliably.

do you use a follower framework? 

22 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Yeah.. problem with that.. There is wayyyyyy too many threads / posts out there, and way too much information, and so much is outdated as well. Very hard to know what's what anymore since there isn't really a repository for keywords and their definitions anywhere on here. Kind of why I just wanted a few examples so I can have a baseline to start a proper search with.

yeah, sorry, but I cannot explain basic loverslab stuff in here. making the last version was 2 weeks of fulltime work alone.

22 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

I do like the marks, I just don't want the marks all the time, at least relevant to the percentage of whipping chance. At Least if there was an opacity percentage based on the whip marks chance, that would imply light versus hard whipping, which is something, now that I think on it, have not seen anyone do at all in any mod.. Closest would be Spank that Ass, but then it's based on the opacity only.

I want to make the whip marks more like spank that ass, so that they are constantly refreshed only during whipping, so with that system in place I can add a slider for how much the opacity changes on whipping maybe, but that would be it.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

can you specify when this happens and what exactly runs slower?

from 1 scene to the other? starting a scene? the whole defeat scenario?

1. papyurs log please

2. more details 

I did not notice any change in script speed, but I will try to test with alot of actors around

I think it may have been because I'm an idiot and didn't readd utility to my compiled mod when I switched to SE.  Will get back to you if its still super slow

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

try the hotfix I posted for BETA 3.2

pressing the debug key once should fix this. 
In some cases the mod can end in an unusual way, making it think that it still runs. 

this is because one of the quests fails to even start, something I did not even thought possible before.

if you install the fix you should be able to fix the problem by pressing Debug key (K) once.

as for the allegiancequest spam. that is the mod trying to calm actors that you are in combat with.

maybe your follower just does not want to be calmed. I see if i can do this more reliably.

do you use a follower framework? 

I'll give this a shot. Thank you.

No follower frameworks in use. I don't like to have too many people running around with me, as this slows things down considerably, and there are too many conflicts. 

Only follower modifier I have is the Marry Me Serana mod, which let me marry her and be able to change her outfit. Now that I've gotten her to be human, I might just leave her at home so I don't have to worry about potential issues. HDT-SMP and Serana also don't seem to like to play nice together all the time, as occasionally her breasts start to stretch out and flail across the screen, causing massive fps drop.

3 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Yeah.. problem with that.. There is wayyyyyy too many threads / posts out there, and way too much information, and so much is outdated as well. Very hard to know what's what anymore since there isn't really a repository for keywords and their definitions anywhere on here.

Not sure about SL keywords, but if you want tags you can find them in your SL MCM, have a look here,

8 hours ago, Inte said:

@Nymra, is the latest patch all-inclusive, or do I need the main download + patch + hotfix? 

Perhaps it is better (less confusion) to post only full versions? 

sorry, the full version would require all the SE cathedralizing, so this is just less work for me for now.

+ ppl can hopefully just uninstall the patch again when they see problems. 

You need indeed:

Main Download (+ all the optionals you want from there)

+beta 2 patch

+beta 2 hotfix

btw: next update for Public Rape feature is planned to have the option to send to Prison Overhaul as punishment outcome. 

Edited by Nymra
11 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

Yeah.. problem with that.. There is wayyyyyy too many threads / posts out there, and way too much information, and so much is outdated as well. Very hard to know what's what anymore since there isn't really a repository for keywords and their definitions anywhere on here. Kind of why I just wanted a few examples so I can have a baseline to start a proper search with.

what Inte said.

But also you can see tags discussed here. took me a while to remember the threads name....

I really enjoy this mod. I've been using it in VR for a while now and it works flawlessly. The only additional thing I would have liked was the possibility to still have a chance to die, and you seem to have addressed that in your latest patch (by allowing death on bleedout + surrender).

But after trying it out I sadly have to report the latest patch + hotfix seems to have broken it somewhat (at least in VR). I sometimes get stuck permanently in a knocked down/tied up pose after surrendering; especially when the attacker isn't valid or out of range. Somehow I also can't load any saves when this happens. Additionally (and perhaps worst of all), my vision keeps spinning around at incredible speeds whenever I'm in a 'downed' state, which is probably a VR-only thing but incredibly nauseating.

I understand you might not have a VR headset, so I don't expect you to fix the latter problem, but I thought I'd let you know anyway. I really appreciate all your tireless efforts nonetheless, and I can always revert to the former version when playing in VR.

12 minutes ago, Miriam said:

I really enjoy this mod. I've been using it in VR for a while now and it works flawlessly. The only additional thing I would have liked was the possibility to still have a chance to die, and you seem to have addressed that in your latest patch (by allowing death on bleedout + surrender).

But after trying it out I sadly have to report the latest patch + hotfix seems to have broken it somewhat (at least in VR). I sometimes get stuck permanently in a knocked down/tied up pose after surrendering; especially when the attacker isn't valid or out of range.

yeah, I think I somehow broke how the quest continues when arriving at such a point. 

Would be important to know which messages played (papyrus.log) to narrow down the problem. 
I guess its when the sex does not start correctly the mod becomes stuck. 

for now, maybe increase scan radius. 

Somehow I also can't load any saves when this happens. Additionally (and perhaps worst of all), my vision keeps spinning around at incredible speeds whenever I'm in a 'downed' state, which is probably a VR-only thing but incredibly nauseating.

from what I accidently read in the forums some days ago, the spinning in VR might be related to the new vehicle that I use to prevent the player from beeing pushed around.

I will add a toggle for it for VR, but not using the vehicle might lead to strange behaviour in the future. I see if I can circumvent that by using the X marker still in VR, but not set it as vehicle, hmm. yeah might work.

I understand you might not have a VR headset, so I don't expect you to fix the latter problem, but I thought I'd let you know anyway. I really appreciate all your tireless efforts nonetheless, and I can always revert to the former version when playing in VR.

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 3 (PATCH!)

This is a beta, expect bugs and unwanted behaviour. Use on your own risk ?

Installation (Important!)) 
This is a patch, not a full version. Only includes updated scripts and ESP. Version is the same for SE and LE.

- remove old BETAs and Hotfix

- Install BETA 3 and let it overwrite your naked defeat 

- Deactivate the mod in its MCM - save and reload - activate the mod again (might be unnecessary, but better be save than sorry)

Changelog:

- includes the hotfix and beta 1, both are no longer required. 

hope the fixes really fix it, could not test all the scenarios:

- fixes a bug where the scene would start floating in the air

- fixes a bug where the mod would not progress when there is no valid actor found for sex scene 

- added a toggle for VR users to disable the vehicle and stop the camera from spinning, see if this helps @Miriam

- added the ghost scenario: when there are no actors around when you enter bleedout, the mod will now spawn 2 ghosts and they will take care of you (will add more scenarios here)

To Do:

- add %slider for death on bleedout 

- add eventbridge from Public Rape to Prison Overhaul

- try to catch the crimegold value and include it into the punishment (so you can choose to use a prison or naked defeat to get rid of bounties, also with a % slider. DCL prison is not supported but maybe it will be when there are suitable modevents to start it

When this is done I think I will start to expand the mod architecture and rebuilt parts of it to allow more complex scenarios and more variety in the existing ones. 

Naked Defeat 3-2 BETA 3 (PATCH) LE+SE.7z

6 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

Are you still working on an bridge for Defeat Nymra? I really like both mods so here's hoping that you still are.

both mods are already compatible when you adjust DA/Defeat settings right. 
But, no, I m not working on a bridge since it does not seem necessary either. 

I just gave the new patch a go and checking the new option fixed the spinning in VR. Thank you so much! Talk about a quick fix.

From what I can tell all the other interactions seemed to work a lot more reliably now as well, even when the attacker is unavailable.

I enjoy the new Public R&P feature too; it makes me conscious about running around and bumping into people. Although I must say the city guards of Falkreath wasted absolutely no time in molesting my character for not having a weapon equipped.

10 minutes ago, Miriam said:

I just gave the new patch a go and checking the new option fixed the spinning in VR. Thank you so much! Talk about a quick fix.

From what I can tell all the other interactions seemed to work a lot more reliably now as well, even when the attacker is unavailable.

nice, glad to hear that! 
I admit, that testing all aspects of the mod has become the most time consuming and annoying part of development, so I appreciate feedback that points me to problems, but also tells me when stuff WORKS :P

10 minutes ago, Miriam said:

I enjoy the new Public R&P feature too; it makes me conscious about running around and bumping into people. Although I must say the city guards of Falkreath wasted absolutely no time in molesting my character for not having a weapon equipped.

yeah! that was the goal here. I wanted to add an actual bumb detection too, but for now its just not getting too close (about 1 meter disatance to an npc or guard can temporaily increase the exposure quite alot).

I also want to see if I can somehow detect spanks from SPank that ass, so that ass slapping increases exposure (so you have a reason to run away from slappers, haha).

and yes, having no weapon equipped but (what I guess) a pair of well presented titties can lead to problems :P

Edited by Nymra
2 hours ago, astor said:

The public punishment option is interesting, but the exposure notification spam forced me to disable that feature.  An option to diisable the notification would be much appreciated.

yeah, I will add a toggle for it so ppl can use the notification to see how the system works.

this disables the notification and only leaves the messages on for the bigger changes (every 6 steps)

just overwrite the latest beta with it

BETA 3 no Exposure messages.7z

On 9/21/2021 at 6:04 AM, Nymra said:

Naked Defeat 3.2 BETA 3 (PATCH!)

Good day! Does sanguine debauchery work with your mod? The fact is that when I find myself in the local slavery of the SD through your mod, it seems that I myself am the owner of myself. And the bandits continue to fight with me, when I die - an inscription about freedom appears.

At the same time, if you put an death alternative and fall into local slavery through it, then everything works fine.

1 minute ago, axone_zero said:

Good day! Does sanguine debauchery work with your mod? The fact is that when I find myself in the local slavery of the SD through your mod, it seems that I myself am the owner of myself. And the bandits continue to fight with me, when I die - an inscription about freedom appears.

At the same time, if you put an death alternative and fall into local slavery through it, then everything works fine.

I have to check on that. I do not use SD+ anymore and have no testing profile. Might be that I did something wrong in its implementation. I ll look into it.

25 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

can you try this fix and see if it works for you?

just set SD+ chance to 100% and all others to 0% to make sure it fires.

Should also display a message now for creatures, humans or when it fails to find an actor.

Naked Defeat BETA 3 SD_fix_01.7z

1 minute ago, axone_zero said:

Yes now. Only probably the chance of slavery and the chance of SD is 100 percent.

slavery can have two outcomes, SS+ and SD+ ?

so if you set 100% slavery  and 100% SD+ you ALWYS get SD+. When you set SD+ weight to 50% you have 50/50 chance of getting to Simple Slavery instead. 

But it seems I had the code setup to the player enslaving itself, lol (I missunderstood the mod event).
Now the mod picks a human or creature actor in the victinity for enslavement as it should be :D