53 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

Sometimes (I haven't figured out why yet - maybe after the ghosts) the CalmQuest variable gets stuck at 1000. Perhaps after that, no rape occurs - the bandits just become peaceful and that's it.

How can you reset this variable to zero? Disable-enable didn't help.

I can confirm, as this happened to me too yesterday. The calm value got stuck at 600 and all hostiles became permanently peaceful. 

I couldn't fix it either, so I had to reload an earlier save. I should still have a save where I'm stuck in this situation if additional debug/papyrus information is needed.

I think for me it happened because my attacker(s) got slaughtered by some random friendly NPC's after I had already surrendered but before they could take advantage.

12 minutes ago, Miriam said:

I can confirm, as this happened to me too yesterday. The calm value got stuck at 600 and all hostiles became permanently peaceful. 

I couldn't fix it either, so I had to reload an earlier save. I should still have a save where I'm stuck in this situation if additional debug/papyrus information is needed.

I think for me it happened because my attacker(s) got slaughtered by some random friendly NPC's after I had already surrendered but before they could take advantage.

hmm, remindes me that I wanted to add some possibility for friendly NPC continue fighting after the PC is defeated...

But first I have to double check if the quest can hang somewhere.

If you can find a log, that would help, since I sometimes can see at which quest stage the problem occured. I will go with 600 for now.

I think at some points the quest might get stuck when the NPCs indeed die... hmm 

49 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

Good mod but doesn't work with dragon. They're not identified as eligible enemy.

this is a problem since dragons fly and that somehow can cause things to be fucked up. 

I never got to the point of trying to solve this. Do other defeat mods use dragons? I have no dragons in my game anymore for years (the irony, i know :P) and never really tried it

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

this is a problem since dragons fly and that somehow can cause things to be fucked up. 

I never got to the point of trying to solve this. Do other defeat mods use dragons? I have no dragons in my game anymore for years (the irony, i know :P) and never really tried it

Sl defeat "work" with dragon, when the mod wants

44 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

cant uninstall mod without the save showing "save file is corrupt and cannot be loaded" only happens when mod is uninstalled. Mod is deactivated in MCM before attempting uninstall too....

this seems to be an SE specific problem that cannot be solved. Install mods for testing only on isolated profiles as a general rule. loading a save that did not have naked defeat installed should work. 

EDIT: deactivating the mod will not cause any of its script to fire... ever. So you can just keep it in your game deactivated. SE does not have the ESP limit problem as LE... so this is at least a workaround if you dont want to lose the save. 

Edited by Nymra
38 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

Sl defeat "work" with dragon, when the mod wants

yeah, it can enable them. I just think it can lead to problems when the dragon gets called by Sexlab while its flying. I have it on my to do list, but its way down, sorry .( 

So, something a bit weird happened. Now whenever I get tied to a furniture, the camera goes inside my body. So I can't really see whats going on. The weird factor is that this used to never happen. I could usually just zoom out with the scroll wheel, but that's no longer the case as the camera won't let me do that. Not entirely sure what caused it to stop working. Maybe I screwed something up by changing some mcm settings somewhere.

A temporary solution i've found is to zoom as much out before you get tied to a furniture item, but then you cant zoom in and such things. Zoom works just fine afterwards. Its only while the furniture thingy happens.

I apologise beforehand if this has already been mentioned.
_

Edit; I realized I can just use free cam instead, so its all good ?

Edited by Tayte
10 hours ago, Tayte said:

So, something a bit weird happened. Now whenever I get tied to a furniture, the camera goes inside my body. So I can't really see whats going on. The weird factor is that this used to never happen. I could usually just zoom out with the scroll wheel, but that's no longer the case as the camera won't let me do that. Not entirely sure what caused it to stop working. Maybe I screwed something up by changing some mcm settings somewhere.

A temporary solution i've found is to zoom as much out before you get tied to a furniture item, but then you cant zoom in and such things. Zoom works just fine afterwards. Its only while the furniture thingy happens.

I apologise beforehand if this has already been mentioned.
_

Edit; I realized I can just use free cam instead, so its all good ?

try to use a working bench with your character and see if that fixes it. 

feel free to report back if it helped. I m always curious to find more possible camera bugs... (I thought I knew them all)  

4 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

I had to move an NPC via the console while my character was bound and ran into a bug that looks like it still exists in 3.2b3: keypress detection still works when a menu is open. Utility.IsInMenuMode() would let you check that and prevent unintended triggers.

ah, thanks for reminding me of that. I noticed this way back when I manually saved in console during furniture game and the spacebar triggered the struggle game, hehe.

I thought I fixed this at some point, but obviously not :(

On 9/24/2021 at 3:26 PM, Nymra said:

try to press the debug hotkey (K by default) once, to see if that fixes it. 

K does not help

I have defined an algorithm leading to this error:
1. Expose one hundred percent slavery and SD slavery.
2.Lose a creature in battle with disabled creature violence
3.the ghosts appear
4. after the violence you fall into slavery, the ghosts disappear - you are free, but the naked defeat is now broken.

3 hours ago, axone_zero said:

K does not help

I have defined an algorithm leading to this error:
1. Expose one hundred percent slavery and SD slavery.
2.Lose a creature in battle with disabled creature violence
3.the ghosts appear
4. after the violence you fall into slavery, the ghosts disappear - you are free, but the naked defeat is now broken.

thank you. I will try to fix this for the next version. seems its time to change some quest structures so that stuff does not happen anymore in general

Its already reported, but i guess i share my expirence, that after some time the mod (3.2 BETA 3) dont function properly: After the defeat the red "All is lost" the fight just continues without anything happens (if you use the god mod option, youll be in gm and have to use tgm to disable it). The default "K" shortkey does not work. And also disable - enable mod in mcm does not work. You have to make a clean save. I share the idea the User Miriam mention before (post #476) , that the behavior might happen after a potentiel assaulter gets killed by an npc. 

Never mind my bad english (not my native blablabla...)

Edited by gborogboro
add Mod Version
On 9/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Nymra said:

I will try to fix this for the next version

Please tell me, how do you cause enslavement in the SD?

The fact is that the new owner does not always put me in chains, although he should do it if the _SD_iForcedSlavery is 1. As I understand it, this is the SDSurrender function?

4 hours ago, axone_zero said:

Please tell me, how do you cause enslavement in the SD?

The fact is that the new owner does not always put me in chains, although he should do it if the _SD_iForcedSlavery is 1. As I understand it, this is the SDSurrender function?

not sure if I understand your question.

if you want to guarantee to be enslaved via SD+ you need to set slavery chance and SD+ weight to 100% . 

Then one of the nearby humans or animal actors will be your new SD+ master.

All other questions regarding SD+ you have to ask in SD+ support thread since I cannot answer them or fix the issues. 

I am using this modevent to start SD+:

NakeDefeatNPC.SendModEvent("PCSubEnslave")    

Can someone explain me how to make this work?

I have Sexlab framework, ZaZ animations pack and I can see a bunch of animations are indeed tagged as aggressive. When I get attacked I end up on my knees and a message "All is lost" appears...then my character stands up again and fight resumes. Same when I attack a NPC but either he gets killed straight away or ends up on his knees then stand up again. I have no idea how to enable rape as an aggressor either (couldn't see any option in the menu). Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Tusk01 said:

Can someone explain me how to make this work?

I have Sexlab framework, ZaZ animations pack and I can see a bunch of animations are indeed tagged as aggressive. When I get attacked I end up on my knees and a message "All is lost" appears...then my character stands up again and fight resumes. Same when I attack a NPC but either he gets killed straight away or ends up on his knees then stand up again. I have no idea how to enable rape as an aggressor either (couldn't see any option in the menu). Thank you.

try the next beta when I release it, should fix this issue. Usually this happens when no aggressor is found and the new mod layout does not catch all situations correctly and does not reset :(

you can try pressing "K" to fix it, but it does not work in all cases (yet).

There is no rape as aggressor and never will be. this mod is only for player as victim.

11 hours ago, vikingendenenda said:

I got knocked out by a falmer and since creatures aren't enabled I just got back to full hp after bleedout and couldn't fight.
I could run around but not use my weapon nor shield.

EDIT: I have to unequip/equip my weapon for it all to work.

this is a known problem and I could not make a sense of it yet. seems to be some kind of camera control related bug and I had no time to get around to that since it only occurs in special scenarios.

I try to fix it for the next update

41 minutes ago, Nymra said:

try the next beta when I release it, should fix this issue. Usually this happens when no aggressor is found and the new mod layout does not catch all situations correctly and does not reset :(

you can try pressing "K" to fix it, but it does not work in all cases (yet).

There is no rape as aggressor and never will be. this mod is only for player as victim.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply! Very helpful.