28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

good point. ghosts should in fact trigger no post rape scenarios other than furniture game. Especially robbery is problematic. 

will be changed in the next patch.

OK, cool. I've turned robbery off for now.

I never use werewolf and I have no idea how to force any transformation. 
to make sure there even was a problem, try to reproduce the issue and see if the transform always gets "stuck". 

Done that. Second time I was fully transformed. It gave me the message about finding a suitable space again. Then the ghosts turned up, which was odd because I lost to Darugr & Hateful Wenches. but then nothing continued to happen. Eventually, I transformed back, and then the ghosts did their thing. And took all my stuff, again!

So I think what happens is the scene waits until the player is in a suitable race before kicking off. Which meant that I was able tun away from the draugr. Only when I got far enough distant, some script decided that there must not have been an assailant (as in the alchemy case) so the ghosts got called in. I also noticed that If I got too close to the ghosts, I couldn't attack, but if I backed off a bit I could.

Not sure offhand how to force the reverse transformation. I seem to recall DAYMOYL doing it, and I maybe defeat.

that is nice to hear and ofc was the initial goal of this mod. now I want mooore :D

Good good. Nice work so far :)

In v4.0 my character got defeated with one enemy surviving.

The enemy went back to an idle state while 3 ghosts spawned to start the defeat scenario.

Is this the result of having a probability of 5p, 4p, and 3p scenarios happening and when there are insufficient enemies available, ghosts spawn to fulfill the scenario if required? Or is there some other reason the guy who defeated my character didn't do anything? Personally I feel that the faction that defeated you should get the spoils. And if there's a toggle to disable ghosts altogether in the future, I think that'd be great. I can understand why ghost rapists are appealing to some folks but it's not for me.

Similarly, I had some hired thugs find me in the Silver-Blood Inn. My character gets beaten, and a 5p scenario starts with a whole bunch of NPCs from the inn, including the inn keeper. I'm assuming that's intended behaviour? Again, personally my preference is for random bystanders not to get involved.

EDIT: Oh I think it might be because I have "female rapists allowed" toggled off, and the one enemy is female. I assumed that applied to the fucking but not the whipping, robbing, and so on... but it probably does, am I right? And so the ghosts get spawned?

Edited by Anunya
1 hour ago, Anunya said:

In v4.0 my character got defeated with one enemy surviving.

The enemy went back to an idle state while 3 ghosts spawned to start the defeat scenario.

Is this the result of having a probability of 5p, 4p, and 3p scenarios happening and when there are insufficient enemies available, ghosts spawn to fulfill the scenario if required? Or is there some other reason the guy who defeated my character didn't do anything? Personally I feel that the faction that defeated you should get the spoils. And if there's a toggle to disable ghosts altogether in the future, I think that'd be great. I can understand why ghost rapists are appealing to some folks but it's not for me.

Similarly, I had some hired thugs find me in the Silver-Blood Inn. My character gets beaten, and a 5p scenario starts with a whole bunch of NPCs from the inn, including the inn keeper. I'm assuming that's intended behaviour? Again, personally my preference is for random bystanders not to get involved.

EDIT: Oh I think it might be because I have "female rapists allowed" toggled off, and the one enemy is female. I assumed that applied to the fucking but not the whipping, robbing, and so on... but it probably does, am I right? And so the ghosts get spawned?

yes, when your settings do not allow for Naked Defeat to start with the actors present, it starts the ghost quest.

I will add a toggle for that and also probably some alternative scenarios (some orcs find you... or sth) for users to choose from.

"Bystanders" will not be filtered anytime soon I m afraid, other things have priority and I also think with the way NPCs are designed, especially from other mods, that there will also never be a perfect solution for filtering them correctly. I still have nightmares from trying to configure Deviously Enslaved Continued until giving up completly on the mod...

22 minutes ago, no_way said:

any idea why whipmarks and rapehands wouldn't show in the rapetattoos MCM?

I think that was an SE specific problem and the SE version having somekind of "reload json" or "register" option in their MCM? maybe try to look if you find something like that, sorry

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I think that was an SE specific problem and the SE version having somekind of "reload json" or "register" option in their MCM? maybe try to look if you find something like that, sorry

Hmm nuts nothing in the rapetattoos MCM, ill keep looking thnx

9 hours ago, no_way said:

Also getting this error with 4-0 after running fnis:

Reading NakedDefeat
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod NakedDefeat. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (93) and corresponding behavior file (97)<<

can be ignored

Tested the new version (4.0) and it works great, and feels very robust, hadn't had any major noticable glitches or issues so far.

One thing: Shaving doesn't seem to work, it replaces my current hair with the same hair. Maybe thats self inflicted, because I have SMP enabled physics hair.

I couldn't test the "scenarios" due to lack of Yoke and Cuffs animations. What animations/animation packs would you suggest ? I'm not really sure what kind of animation is expected here, should I just tag ANY rape animation that does not use the hands with Yoke, or does it require animations that actually include a yoke?

shave.png

Edited by gerroth
Added pic
1 hour ago, gerroth said:

Tested the new version (4.0) and it works great, and feels very robust, hadn't had any major noticable glitches or issues so far.

One thing: Shaving doesn't seem to work, it replaces my current hair with the same hair. Maybe thats self inflicted, because I have SMP enabled physics hair.

I never got the shaving to a point where I like it. The feature will be completly rewritten to a forced hair change that the user can customize. hope it works out as I planned... :P

1 hour ago, gerroth said:

I couldn't test the "scenarios" due to lack of Yoke and Cuffs animations. What animations/animation packs would you suggest ? I'm not really sure what kind of animation is expected here, should I just tag ANY rape animation that does not use the hands with Yoke, or does it require animations that actually include a yoke?

FunnyBizness SLAL (has some bound with cuffs animations. but you need to add the tags "cuffs" yourself sadly

BillySlal has yoke, cuffs and armbinder. dunno if the tags are 100% correct for the normal billy install.

Yoke Scenario searches "Yoke" tag, Cuffs scenario "Cuffs" tag in Sexlab. 

Next update will come soon.

- some minor bugfixes

- improved automated tag system (tags should now match the gender composition of the group)

- new Feature: forced hair change (will including shaving and also a simple system to revert to your original hairstyle. 

-----> sadly some hair style mods are incompatible (wrong naming in their ESP) but I think I can release compatibility patches for them).

Naked Defeat - 4.10 

PATREON:
I have a Patreon now.

❤️ https://www.patreon.com/nymra ❤️
Please consider supporting me if you like my mods. each patreon will increase the development speed.
Plus I will work on features I personally do not need in Naked Defeat based on the support level:
12$ - work on one feature
24$ - work on two additional features
and so on
Additional features will get a vote system soon so patreons can vote for their wishes. Features can be: Advanced DD support, Better male actor support,  Better Hair Shaving, Toys Support (if possible), also the patreon community can make requests

UPDATING MAIN MOD (3.01 to 4.10)
- RUN FNIS!
- it is advised to update from 3.XX version instead of the betas (if possible)
- if you update from a BETA, disable Naked Defeat, uninstall it, clean save and then install new Version (might be superfluous but better save than sorry)
- updating from 4.0 to 4.1 should be possible without issues (fingers crossed ^^)

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- updated FNIS behaviour file (should no longer show warnings)

- ghosts no longer trigger robbery and slavery events after rape
- tried to fix expressions (open mouth) after defeat ends. if its still there, press "DefeatKey (K)" outside of the Scene once and see if it helps

- renamed Outfits & Tags to Library and added forced hair styles

- refining human group tags by gender (needs some testing still) - technically now if you have 1 male and 1 female in a raper group it should play a MFF animation without requirijng you to change any tags in the MCM)

NEW FEATURE: Forced Hairstyles
- NOTE: forgot to change the name and description in the localization.... duh

- enable "Hair Shaving" in MCM -> Extras

- will change your hairstyle randomly to one of 10 that you can manually enter in the library (load profile 1 for some vanilla bald hairstyles - attention, will also load default Naked Defeat Settings!)

- enter the hair styles you like in the MCM - Library. IMPORTANT: fill in your original hair style first. After Defeat is over you can press "K" (surrender key) to revert the hairstyle back to the original

- some hair style mods are incomaptible (Dint....) because they used wrong naming conventions for their headparts- I am working on a compatibility fix

- the mod should tell you incompatible hairstyles when you first get shaved

- the hair will NOT grow back by itself (will be added later) by now you need to press the hotkey to fix your hair

NEW FEATURE: Save/Load MCM Settings
- 5 slots to save your profile to

- added 5 preset profiles, they currently all load the default naked defeat settings! dont load profile tho before not saving your settings first

And Question 2 (in multiple parts): Is the outfits and tags thing to allow your captors to equip specific outfits on you? Do they have to be Devious Devices or could they be anything (like regular outfits, if you're so inclined)? Do your captors outfit one item from the list, a random number of them, or all of them? And finally, is the name of the item the same as it appears in your inventory, or is there some other convention that applies?

... I never knew quite what that feature did so I always avoided it, but if I'm going to muck around with the haircuts (and I totally am) then I might as well try to figure that out as well?

Hi,

I tried this mod, had enabled punishment and robbery.

This resulted in guard punishment also robbing all possessions when running in a city, which left the PC in a state resulting in guard punishment and then we have an endless loop.

In my opinion, guard punishment should never rob all possessions.

25 minutes ago, gdfll said:

Hi,

This resulted in guard punishment also robbing all possessions when running in a city, which left the PC in a state resulting in guard punishment and then we have an endless loop.

you are correct. this was on my list and I forgot. 
I see if I can upload a hotfix tonight

56 minutes ago, Anunya said:

That's awesome! Excited about the hairstyle thing.

Question: is the formatting of the hairstyle name the same as it appears in racemenu? Or do I need to get the correct name from somewhere else?

same as in race menu. 

basically you can choose a hairstyle in racemenu, go into Naked Defeat MCM and write the name that is displayed their in "current hairstyle"

I just made screenshots for myself for example and then wrote the hairstyles.

53 minutes ago, Anunya said:

And Question 2 (in multiple parts): Is the outfits and tags thing to allow your captors to equip specific outfits on you? Do they have to be Devious Devices or could they be anything (like regular outfits, if you're so inclined)? Do your captors outfit one item from the list, a random number of them, or all of them? And finally, is the name of the item the same as it appears in your inventory, or is there some other convention that applies?

... I never knew quite what that feature did so I always avoided it, but if I'm going to muck around with the haircuts (and I totally am) then I might as well try to figure that out as well?

the outfits are only DD outfits.

check out DDequip as a mod, it allows some options and you can customize the DD outfits as you please and use up to 10 different ones via Naked Defeat.

To my knowledge it is not possible to add normal clothing to the outfits, but I never really tried either ^^ 

now that you mention it, would be nice to explore that.

53 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Oh and... question 3: do you think that changing your haircut in racemenu after a haircut will mess things up or should it be okay (I'll probably try it out at some point, but I'm curious to know your expectations)?

no, this will not be a problem.

but when you want to just revert to your original hairstyle, just press DefeatKey (K) after rape is over and you are free again and the mod reverts to the hairstyle that you put in "Original Hair" in MCM.

Next version will allow 10 original hairstyles at random, so you can put in different styles and look different after each... erm.... party ;D 

47 minutes ago, Nymra said:

no, this will not be a problem.

but when you want to just revert to your original hairstyle, just press DefeatKey (K) after rape is over and you are free again and the mod reverts to the hairstyle that you put in "Original Hair" in MCM.

Next version will allow 10 original hairstyles at random, so you can put in different styles and look different after each... erm.... party ;D 

It's more that I anticipate (manually) simulating the regrowth of the hair (from bald, to really short, to short... etc) via racemenu :)

Looking forward to the random feature!

12 minutes ago, Anunya said:

It's more that I anticipate (manually) simulating the regrowth of the hair (from bald, to really short, to short... etc) via racemenu :)

Looking forward to the random feature!

I hope that I can implement that hairgrowth feature in a useable manner at some point.
Right now, I personally use the feature to just have a different hairstyle, not beeing bald. like the bandits messing up the hair (wild and open) or style the girl like they want (pony, etc.)

I m looking for an animation that fits when "returning" to the original hair, like hands in the hair or sth but I could not find anything yet.

the bald option is planned to be more complex then, regrowing automatically in realtime, not gametime tho (I m not a fan of gametime implementations for several reasons)

1 hour ago, gdfll said:

Hi,

try this

Naked Defeat 4.11 HOTFIX 

- prevents robbery and slavery events during Public Rape 

- slavery is meant to be replaced with POP imprisonment outcome anyway in the future

Installation:
overwrite Version 4.10 with it (contains only 1 script)

Naked Defeat 4-11 Hotfix -guard punishment outcomes- (LE+SE).7z