KalBreen Posted Friday at 10:33 PM Posted Friday at 10:33 PM 8 hours ago, Talesien said: Half the patches you listed have no bearing on your problem. Might help to get a full LO and a papyrus log of the situation. This isn't a general problem, it's a problem with specific load orders. What happens if you type epc into the console while stuck? The console command epc frees up my player but the npcs and captors don’t do anything and just walk around as if my pc is still on the furniture. The only way I can continue the game is to abort defeat. I’m not sure how to generate a papyrus log but that should be my next step. Any advice on this? Thanks so much for the prompt reply!
Talesien Posted Saturday at 12:20 AM Posted Saturday at 12:20 AM 1 hour ago, KalBreen said: The console command epc frees up my player but the npcs and captors don’t do anything and just walk around as if my pc is still on the furniture. The only way I can continue the game is to abort defeat. I’m not sure how to generate a papyrus log but that should be my next step. Any advice on this? Thanks so much for the prompt reply! It's the first point in the FAQ of this mod. Please also make sure you read and understood the whole mod description. Yes I know it's long and attention spans get shorter. Yes maybe it could be organued better, still, it contains important information that I've seen ignored more than once leading to people then having problems. Spoiler PAPYRUS.0.LOG??????? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/256333-papyrus-log-tutorial/
KalBreen Posted Saturday at 08:35 AM Posted Saturday at 08:35 AM 8 hours ago, Talesien said: It's the first point in the FAQ of this mod. Please also make sure you read and understood the whole mod description. Yes I know it's long and attention spans get shorter. Yes maybe it could be organued better, still, it contains important information that I've seen ignored more than once leading to people then having problems. Reveal hidden contents PAPYRUS.0.LOG??????? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/256333-papyrus-log-tutorial/ My apologies. Whilst I did read through the mod description, the link to the papyrus log was something I overlooked. Also after much effort I did finally generate a papyrus log, so I learnt something new (!). However it is 1.97 mgb which maybe unacceptably large for modders to peruse. I will attach it anyway, and only if someone has sufficient time and energy to look at that would be great but otherwise, feel free to disregard. Looking at the log, I'm thinking it maybe linked to parma furniture, but there also seems to be a lot of missing items. I'm not much good at modding games so I apologise for creating such a mess. I will endeavour however to see what I can do to fix the issue, but any advice would be most appreciated Thanks for all your help. Papyrus.0.log
Talesien Posted Saturday at 11:57 AM Posted Saturday at 11:57 AM (edited) 3 hours ago, KalBreen said: My apologies. Whilst I did read through the mod description, the link to the papyrus log was something I overlooked. Also after much effort I did finally generate a papyrus log, so I learnt something new (!). However it is 1.97 mgb which maybe unacceptably large for modders to peruse. I will attach it anyway, and only if someone has sufficient time and energy to look at that would be great but otherwise, feel free to disregard. Looking at the log, I'm thinking it maybe linked to parma furniture, but there also seems to be a lot of missing items. I'm not much good at modding games so I apologise for creating such a mess. I will endeavour however to see what I can do to fix the issue, but any advice would be most appreciated Thanks for all your help. Papyrus.0.log 1.92 MB · 0 downloads Looks bigger than it is. 90+% are the same type of error over and over again: Spoiler stack: [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.RebuildAnimList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 238 [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 118 [alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6 [10/03/2026 - 06:18:51PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp21" stack: [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.RebuildAnimList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 238 [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 118 [alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6 [10/03/2026 - 06:18:51PM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call and Spoiler stack: [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.GetAllByTags() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 173 [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.PickVoice() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 131 [SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.PickVoice() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1476 [nade_ConfigQuest (620012C5)].nade_configquest_scr.SexlabMoan() - "------------------------" Line 17075 [nade_FollowerIdleQuest_01 (62005A1F)].nade_followeridlequest_01_qf_scr.ForceMaintenance01() - "------------------------------------" Line 1019 [10/03/2026 - 06:19:47PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp51" stack: [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.GetAllByTags() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 173 [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.PickVoice() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 131 [SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.PickVoice() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1476 [nade_ConfigQuest (620012C5)].nade_configquest_scr.SexlabMoan() - "------------------------" Line 17075 [nade_FollowerIdleQuest_01 (62005A1F)].nade_followeridlequest_01_qf_scr.ForceMaintenance01() - "------------------------------------" Line 1019 [10/03/2026 - 06:19:47PM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call This does not look like your sexlab is installed correctly. For starters I would remove the mod those slcumshootconfig quest belongs to and I would recomend you remove Sexlab completely and install it anew, making sure all requirements are satisfied and not using any extensions (especially additional voices) and see if that helps. That aside, while I've seen worse, you got more initialisation erros than I would be comfortable with. Some are normal, it's the old fashioned way to check for the presence of other mods, but some are genuinely concerning. For example, you got a pex file that's not actually a compiled script (or it is damaged): [10/03/2026 - 06:18:22PM] : FATAL: Magic number doesn't match, file is not a compiled script. Edited Saturday at 12:07 PM by Talesien
KalBreen Posted Saturday at 01:08 PM Posted Saturday at 01:08 PM Just now, Talesien said: Looks bigger than it is. 90+% are the same type of error over and over again: Hide contents stack: [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.RebuildAnimList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 238 [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 118 [alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6 [10/03/2026 - 06:18:51PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp21" stack: [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.RebuildAnimList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 238 [SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].slcumshotconfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 118 [alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCumshotConfigQuest (5200F4EF)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6 [10/03/2026 - 06:18:51PM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call and Hide contents stack: [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.GetAllByTags() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 173 [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.PickVoice() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 131 [SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.PickVoice() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1476 [nade_ConfigQuest (620012C5)].nade_configquest_scr.SexlabMoan() - "------------------------" Line 17075 [nade_FollowerIdleQuest_01 (62005A1F)].nade_followeridlequest_01_qf_scr.ForceMaintenance01() - "------------------------------------" Line 1019 [10/03/2026 - 06:19:47PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp51" stack: [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.GetAllByTags() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 173 [SexLabQuestRegistry (0A0664FB)].sslvoiceslots.PickVoice() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 131 [SexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.PickVoice() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 1476 [nade_ConfigQuest (620012C5)].nade_configquest_scr.SexlabMoan() - "------------------------" Line 17075 [nade_FollowerIdleQuest_01 (62005A1F)].nade_followeridlequest_01_qf_scr.ForceMaintenance01() - "------------------------------------" Line 1019 [10/03/2026 - 06:19:47PM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call This does not look like your sexlab is installed correctly. For starters I would remove the mod those slcumshootconfig quest belongs to and I would recomend you remove Sexlab completely and install it anew, making sure all requirements are satisfied and not using any extensions (especially additional voices) and see if that helps. That aside, while I've seen worse, you got more initialisation erros than I would be comfortable with. Some are normal, it's the old fashioned way to check for the presence of other mods, but some are genuinely concerning. For example, you got a pex file that's not actually a compiled script (or it is damaged): [10/03/2026 - 06:18:22PM] : FATAL: Magic number doesn't match, file is not a compiled script. Thank you so much Talesien Appreciate the time you gave to look at this and your advice. I'll look at reinstalling sexlab and removing the mod slcumshot. In fact I seem to recall that the furniture worked okay until I recently installed a new mod, which may have been the sexlab cumshot mod? Anyway, here's hoping, Worst case, I'll just start over again. and I might learn a bit along the way if I do. Thanks again!
IhnanhI Posted Saturday at 04:43 PM Posted Saturday at 04:43 PM Possible bug in LoadOutfitPunishment(), specifically punishment outfits 03–05. Hello Hello! I wanted to figure out if I could have more than 10 outfit JSONs, so I went a spelunking through the source, and I think I found a small bug in LoadOutfitPunishment() instead! The function currently begins with: int i if i == 0 i = Utility.RandomInt(1,5) else i = number endif Since a newly declared int i initializes to 0, if i == 0 should always evaluate to true here. That means the passed number can never actually be used. I suspect this was intended to be: if number == 0 i = Utility.RandomInt(1,5) else i = number endif The only call to LoadOutfitPunishment() that I could find passes 0, so that part probably doesn't currently change normal behavior, but it would prevent the function from ever accepting a specific punishment outfit number. Additionally, I also noticed that the active JSON selection block maps rolls 3, 4, and 5 back to "Punish 02": if i == 1 Load_JSON_Outfit("Punish 01", "All", false) elseif i == 2 Load_JSON_Outfit("Punish 02", "All", false) elseif i == 3 Load_JSON_Outfit("Punish 02", "All", false) elseif i == 4 Load_JSON_Outfit("Punish 02", "All", false) elseif i == 5 Load_JSON_Outfit("Punish 02", "All", false) endif That would make this particular path display Punish 01 20% of the time, while Punish 02 gets a wholesome 80% of that pie, while Punish 03–05 are never selected. I have not encountered this particular DD punishment path in-game yet, so I wanted to ask before changing anything. Is the 01–05 mapping here intended to use all five JSON punishment outfits?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now