On 6/18/2021 at 5:45 AM, dovahnurse said:

Yeah, I'd like to know too. Do I need to subscribe to each mod individually on the workshop, or is there a way to install from the file you've uploaded. Cos the folder I downloaded from here are .png and not .xnb like in the game files.

1) unzip the one of the two files into My Games/Terraria/ResourcePacks

2) Launch Game

3) Menu - Workshop

4) Use Resource Packs - Select Stuffs u wanna use

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 1:36 PM, Locuturus said:

"MAY 31 UPDATE: A NSFW Pack that replaces all NPCS THATS RIGHT EVER NPC!" 

And .. it's gone! No doubt the "FU community" (whatever that is) of Terraria found it and got it removed.

Lmao at the amount of venom in that post, I wish it wasn't as rightful as it is.

On 6/23/2021 at 12:01 AM, SerialGaben said:

2) Launch Game

3) Menu - Workshop

For some reason it doesn't work for me lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 10:36 AM, Locuturus said:

And .. it's gone! No doubt the "FU community" (whatever that is) of Terraria found it and got it removed.

That's why we've got LL for these types of mods.

Reference Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2502008838

Was it even their work or was it a stolen pack? Terraria's workshop is rampant with that crap.

On 7/18/2021 at 10:36 AM, Locuturus said:

That's why we've got LL for these types of mods.

Reference Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2502008838

On 7/19/2021 at 1:44 PM, Algene said:

Lmao at the amount of venom in that post, I wish it wasn't as rightful as it is.

On 8/4/2021 at 6:56 AM, Bonkhonagakoko said:

Hey, perhaps if you have the resource pack still. Perhaps you can upload it not in steam since they removed it, but in a google drive. We'll find a way to use it.

On 8/13/2021 at 2:29 AM, Mud said:

Was it even their work or was it a stolen pack? Terraria's workshop is rampant with that crap.

The uhh file should be at bottom of post I can still see it. Uploaded it after it was removed from workshop.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2500858206&searchtext=waifu

Party Girl that wasnt nude just got removed, I had it literally yesterday but since i didnt back up the steam workshop files, its just gone..... lame...
Remember, back up them workshop files and place them directly in your resource folder, who knows when stuff will get removed and deleted from your local workshop files

Edited by LittleGroove
bad spelling
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 5:01 PM, SerialGaben said:

2) Launch Game

3) Menu - Workshop

I'm not able to use them, I've installed them how you explained and yet they aren't showing up in the available packs section

Screenshot 2021-09-08 204856.png

• 2 weeks later...