That is unusual. One of the 'quick return' checks the blocks LSM from processing and scanning for stalkers at all is- if Player.IsSneaking...

That's properly the cause; sometimes I stand up to get a better angle for a bow shot, e.g. when you hide behind some barrels.

If you do nothing, they will be at default values of 91 and 81 (the higher the number, the less randy).

So the chance that they are not satisfied is 9 respectively 11 or how is it calculated?

That is correct. 9 and 11 percent chance with those numbers.

*Edit- to be more specific: a random roll has to be higher than the set number. endEdit*

I put in a check to block potential enemys and am testing it now, so that should take care of any stalking with enemies.

Mem

Hello, Mem!

I was finally able to get some more testing in on the canine problem from earlier. Results are as follows:

Dogs inside the kennels from LB definitely work fine. no problems at all there.

dogs outside the kennels are iffy at best. Had a couple that seemed to work okay, but more often than not it does crash the game. Tried with the LB "crawl" system and allowing stalking again.

Based on what I've seen, my guess is that Wappy is dead-on with it being part of the creatures mesh switching in OBSE (was there ever any doubt? ^.^)

@Deamionzero,

I'm fairly certain this crash was a result of LoversBitch, not StalkerM, and is related to an issue I've been wrestling with for the last week.  Namely OBSE's ToggleCreatureModel is buggy and crash-prone.  LoversBitch uses it to add a penis to any normal dog (dogs in the kennels already have them attached) and this causes the occasional crash on mounting by dogs in cities/out in the wilds.

No reliable fix for it yet.

Wouldn't it be easier to just add the penis mesh to those canines that don't have it? Or is that some how problematic?

EDIT:  I went in to CS and edited those city dogs lacking the genitalia mesh and had no CTDs after a bout 5 runs with each dog. Not an extensive test but IMO the way to go.

Wild canines; wolves, etc. can be addresssed with the LoversCreature_dog.esp, in case it is not already known.

Think I'm still on 1.2, but had what may be a minor issue concerning LoversBitch and player dog companions. Not a major issue, kinda of find it rather useful in fact.

If you have your MOD and LB active, player canine companions tend to follow very close to the PC. What I think it is, is that the follow of your MOD is kicking in but not fully triggering, at least not right away. The Quick feature, on or off of your MOD is also, based on observations playing into it too. Then or eventually it actually breaks the active follow of LB, but typically only after the canine companion completes a rape, and maybe more than one.

Other

I had to decrease the number of followers, even those in MCS to a bare minimum, else I'd get a message of too many followers.

Again, just some feedback during play testing. Maybe the whole LB, WappyOne RaperS, YourMOD needs a bit more tweaking on the follower side of the equation?

Again, just some feedback during play testing. Maybe the whole LB, WappyOne RaperS, YourMOD needs a bit more tweaking on the follower side of the equation?

Thanks varenna,

Not sure how I could tweak my mod to correct MCS reporting too many followers. Any thoughts on this?

For LSM and LBitch- I add the follow package. The stalker will not attempt anything unless within around 220 units. The package I added is removed when the stalker begins rape unless hornyness factor is high enough. It is removed the next time if the checks are low enough. So there is no actual triggering other than distance.

I do think I will see about making a check for an active -follow- on the stalker to the player before I add mine in this upcoming release. That should take care of any interference with LB dog packages.

I have had LB dogs loose their follow after an 'in heat' occurrence so not sure if it will make much difference.

V1.4 should be out soon

Mem

I'm not 100% sure yet it is an MCS issue. I'm leaning more towards a base Oblivion.exe issue; it limits total number of followers or companions. Most times though it will just CTD or crash. The thing is, I was no where near that upper limit of followers, so still trying to figure out why it was complaining.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about it. Could be it will only affect those that have CM and other companion MODs active, along with a LoversBitch companion and Tamago/Hiyoko. I don't think I have a typical build, more of an 'on the fringe' since I do testing and MOD recompiling a lot.

From doing some looking at the MCS system then some googling, it seems that is a base oblivion message as you mentioned varenne.

But why it is coming through what I would have thought was MCS job to up that limit, I have no idea.

In testing with the follow package tonight, I have seen where a stalker interupted by combat could be missed to remove the package and end up with two followers. That is about the only way I have seen this happen so far.

I am adding in scan checks that will hopefully catch it shortly after combat.

It may be a case where a current follower may need to be banned from stalking (especially LB pups). But that is not an idea I am happy with.

I was seeing a problem with the 'steal' option but I think I have it worked out. I will know after some intense testing. (and beating up of non-essentials to get my cloths back ;) )

Mem

It may be a case where a current follower may need to be banned from stalking (especially LB pups). But that is not an idea I am happy with.

Neither would I. I especially like that it affects LB pups...

I personally don't see it as a 'game breaker' right now. Worse thing is you have to reuse the bone to have your LB canine Follow again. Not like it's causing a CTD or game lock up. And if I remember right I could possibly use Wrye to turn off the Too Many Followers message too. (Not sure if it cancels out that specific message or not.)

I have Wrye Bash set up to allow about 10 followers (I can't check right now. Maybe 6 , maybe 10, maybe more...). I generally just have one or two companions with me, and I never get the "Too many followers..." message anymore when using MCS.

V1.4 Released

Check the OP for notes. Mostly trying to keep LSM from adding follow if stalker already has a follow.

Thank you all for over one thousand downloads! :wub: 

I hope this will be last tweeking update and all future will be to allow integration with other plugins that I hear has problems.

The steal option is not something I am going to worry myself about (I have enough grey hairs already). The option is there, it just wont happen. The item will drop to just above the ground.

Mem

i was thinking is it possible to make your character try to cover her self when stalker is stripping you? in the next update?

(half a sleep might sound funny :P ) 

I doubt I will delve into that, but a neat idea.

You might see how a nudeshy variant works for that effect.

Now get some sleep! ;)

Mem

FINALLY, my companions able to rape me! :D:heart:

This is weird, in Joburg, companions never try to rape me, I'm so frustrated at the time. Switched to this, it soon happened. It also very very light.

Can you also reactivate the sleep rape? And the option to turn it on/off?

i was thinking is it possible to make your character try to cover her self when stalker is stripping you? in the next update?

(half a sleep might sound funny :P ) 

I doubt I will delve into that, but a neat idea.

You might see how a nudeshy variant works for that effect.

Now get some sleep! ;)

Mem

nudeshy iv heard of this somewhere on these forums, whats your opinion on it, is it good? 

@dark vergil

I have not used that one myself. When you spot the source you might see if there are any thoughts in their comments.

@loploplopa

Thank you for for checking it out and I hope you enjoy.

@GECK.O

Glad this version helps your frustration level :)

I hope you work out the aggression problem.

I had not planed on messing with menu mode (sleeping) but I may do some experimenting to see how well it might fit.

Mem

I hope there will be a good progress with the sleep rape. The aggression problem is an headache right now. But it's OK, for now, I set the rape requirement of responsibility low enough (<=30) (in StalkerM and RaperS), so the good people will not rape me and big battle break out in the entire town. But I'm pretty happy to see my "nasty" companions rape me. I set their responsibility to 15, so they met the requirement to rape me. I also turned on "Don't Attack Allied" in the MCS menu, it weird, but it works, my companions are not hostile to me anymore after the rape. :)

I want to ask something about these:

Max Scan Time:
The maximum time in seconds between scans for stalkers.
Minimum Scan:
The minimum time in seconds between scans for stalkers.

I want to ask, is the timer started to count based on every time we enter a new room, or every time a NPC closing by?

If I set minimum scan to 25 seconds and maximum scan to 200 seconds. It means the timer will started to scan if we stayed in the room for 25 seconds and stop scanning after 200 seconds, right? What about in the Open World Map? If we stay there for hours for example, it will stop scanning after 200 seconds, right? So for the rest of hours (beyond 200 seconds), there will be no scanning activity, right?

Verbal Harassment:
Allow rude, crude, and downright offencive comments from the stalker before
the actual rape. Currently the messages are 'female' directed. I plan on
adding messaging alternative for 'males' in the future.

The verbal harassment is the message on the top left on the screen, right?

I get a lot of messages before raping, about the stalker judging my cloth. Then he keep following me very close. How do I run away from him? I entered new room, he still following me.

Use RaperS:
If you are using WappyOnes RaperS, this plugin will 'hand-off'
processing to RaperS for the actual assault.

What is the different between using RaperS and not? If I turning off RaperS setting, there will be no RaperS's Gangbang sex, right?

Male Randy

Female Randy

Creature Randy

I wonder, what is this?

I get a lot of messages before raping, about the stalker judging my cloth. Then he keep following me very close. How do I run away from him? I entered new room, he still following me.

You have to stand near NPCs with high responsibility so they back off, e.g. guards. Or at least high enough to come over the threshold; e.g. if you have set "Crowd Responsibility" to 30 and you're being followed by a guy with 25 responsibility stand near a guy with 50 responsibility, the crowd responsibility will be 37.5 and thus above 30 and the stalker backs off.

An easier but less fun way:

Ready your weapon and they will lose interest in a few seconds.

Sneak, and they'll lost interest almost immediately (I think this is a bug).

Male Randy

Female Randy

Creature Randy

I wonder, what is this?

The chance that a rapist still stalks you after a rape is 100% minus randy.

@GECK.O
Max/minimum scan time:
 It has nothing to do with room/cell/etc.
 For instance- max 200 min 25.
 During gamemode (not menu), it will scan after 200 seconds. If no stalker found,
 the next scan will be in 100 seconds plus or minus a small percentage, but within the 25 to 200 range.
 On a rare dice roll it will reset to 200.
 Just so the player can not predict exactly when the scan will happen ;)

To get away from stalker: run faster than them, find high responsibility crowd, or as Someone suggests.
-Someone92: not a bug, a standard check.

'Use Rapers' turned off means LSM will do a single standard LwPK rape call without benefit of Wappys great
gRape functionality.

The Randy setting: The higher the number, the less likely they will continue to stalk you.
Example: Set females to 99 and they will probably never, ever continue stalk (but can stalk you
again if picked in a future scan).
Set males to 1 and they will never leave you alone until something else stops them (crowd responsibility,
punch them in the nuts, etc.).
Set creatures to 25 and just consider your character to be a 'bitch in perpetual heat'.

A side note on the 'messages'-
If you are familiar with CSE, it would not be hard to customize any and all of the messages.
You could have a set of messages for your companions, or a certain set for horny Kajitts etc.

Someone92- thanks.

Mem

A thought I had In relation to the "Bully" approach to stopping stalkers. There are a number of mods and even a fair amount of vanilla people in areas where there are no or few guards. Maybe put in a chance that their personality drops to 0 and they attack you in an attempt to force themselves upon you if there are no guards within a certain radius? If they are successful then their personality should go back up so they don't attack you further after maybe? Just some thoughts I had at work today.

-Someone92: not a bug, a standard check.

Oh, okay. Just thought it would make sense that you can't hide from a stalker when they've already found you.

Max/minimum scan time:

It has nothing to do with room/cell/etc.

For instance- max 200 min 25.

During gamemode (not menu), it will scan after 200 seconds. If no stalker found,

the next scan will be in 100 seconds plus or minus a small percentage, but within the 25 to 200 range.

On a rare dice roll it will reset to 200.

Not sure if that's just an inaccurate way to describe how it works or if your code works in a strange way. You may want to take a look at this:

### To generate a random number between min and max:

### set randVal to min + GetRandomPercent * (max-min+1) / 100

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=GetRandomPercent

Regarding the scan time: Is it only time it's possible to lose a stalker via Crowd Responsibility when there's another scan? Or is the scan for shooing away a stalker independent of it? Does the scan time resets when you enter a new area (e.g. through a door) or is it independent of it (when I play it seemed the first scan is always done when I enter a new room)?

A lot of NPCs have an aggression value of 5 so even with a disposition towards the player of 0 they won't attack you; the mod would have to mess with the aggression value, too.

Fucking editor, deleted half of my post again...

Another suggestion for the "Bully" approach: Include a setting for it, 0 = it doesn't work (you can prevent a stalker in the first place if you ready your weapon but an already existing stalker won't be intimidated by it), 1 = it works (behaves just like now), 2 = the Crowd Responsibility is increased by 50% (so you can protect yourself if you're in an area that's still rather civil but you're out of luck if you're in a tough area).

@Someone92 and theskid

As far as the 'sneak check' I was keeping it simple especially so companions do not jump you when
as a group you are trying to infiltrate a lair. ("Shut up and keep your head down... Not down there!")
I will look into the idea of -prestalker as apposed to current stalker- check on that.

Picking between max and min would give widely variable returns (though it seems to favor the higher end).
I decided on a method that would let it 'drift' instead. This will also cause the scans to generally
happen quicker and quicker until a stalker is found (resetting to max on a rare roll).
The 'long' scan occurs while there is no stalker. Once a stalker is active, I switch to a much quicker
cycle time to check crowd responsibility and conditions. When stalking is done it returns to the longer
cycle time. So yes, it is independent but uses the same function, but with a flag to not pick out a stalker.
scanning is strictly on a timer and should not be effected by cell or room change.

The Bully method of clearing a stalker was originally just a way to get through testing.
Forcing a stalker to attack could lead to major mayhem, even in a small community.
Currently I am leaving it up to the player to decide if they will respond with deadly force against
a stalker who is aggressive (in regards to rape), but not offering deadly force.

Currently I am working out ways of migrating the messages to dialog. This opens the door to
acts of submission etc. It will definitely be different than LSM is now so will be a fork of it.
But it will be a ways down the road before I have anything in shape.

Mem

@mem4ob4

About the Drop/Strip/Steal Cloth feature.... :cool:

Actually stripping people cloth to reveal their breast is very exciting feature, but also very annoying and bothersome too. You know...

I recommend to add another feature to auto-reequip again 3-5 seconds later, with adding new reaction dialog like:

Hey, watch out!

This is so embarrassing!

Don't touch me!

Stay away from me!

Help, someone is molesting me!

etc.

3-5 seconds to enjoy the view before being reequipped again...it will be perfect! :heart:

Only limited to the chest and skirt/pant, the exciting part...or whole cloth for an outfit cloth/armor set,

i installed player slave cry and renamed player slave encounters without version number but for some reason i get stalked now during PSE quests i think LSM doesnt recognize it anymore?

ill test it out some more later just to make sure