@skynet424

That sounds like it was possibly a creatures phrase paraphrased ;) . Did it continue to follow you for those 20 minutes or was you standing still?

Mem

The NPC Character walked behind me but not into a new cell, if I stood still those comments showed up. Yet for the 20 mins the creature would verbal assault me strip me naked but would not do anything....??, Guess they did not have the balls..

Played some more with this mod with different setting and noticed the following:

At first I played with Crowd Responsibility 100 to trigger a stalker as often as possible to test this mod out; I assumed the mod checks for nearby guards to get rid of stalkers, not the median responsibility getting above Crowd Responsibility. Naturally guards did nothing to shoo the stalker away. With the default setting 80 I managed to lose the stalker by waiting close to guards just fine. Also the error that the mod didn't removed the follower package didn't occurred again (with 100 I once had 2 followers, both doing nothing); I guess playing with 100 somehow breaks the mod.

Also something odd happened: I was alone with a guard and another random actor (I'm not 100% there was no one else within a 1000 radius, though) and suddenly the guard started stalking me. I guess the mod took both values (lets assume 50 and 100), took the lower median (50) and checked if it was below the Crowd Responsibility and thus allowed stalkers to appear. However if there's an even number of actors around the player the bigger median should be used. It makes more sense that a lone guard can shoo a lone stalker away than not or even start stalking the player.

Other than that:

I love the mod.

Also something odd happened: I was alone with a guard and another random actor (I'm not 100% there was no one else within a 1000 radius, though) and suddenly the guard started stalking me. I guess the mod took both values (lets assume 50 and 100), took the lower median (50) and checked if it was below the Crowd Responsibility and thus allowed stalkers to appear. However if there's an even number of actors around the player the bigger median should be used. It makes more sense that a lone guard can shoo a lone stalker away than not or even start stalking the player.

It's not the median but the average responsibility I think. if there are only 2 guys within range, one with 50 and one with 100, the average responsibility is 75, and if you have your setting at 80, then one of them may be randomly selected to stalk you, it could be the guy with 50, it could be the guy with 100. The reason guards drive off stalkers is they will tend to bring the responsibility average up over 80, but given enough encouragement, even a guard will rape ya.

@DontBotherMe
 You can try, but no idea how well it will or will not work for you.

@skynet424
 Yes, there is still a chance they just wont take that final plunge to actually assault you.
 They may just be trying to get a rise out of you. ;)
 Part of the idea of this mod is to see how far a players character can be pushed
 before doing something uncivilized themselves.

@Someone92 @theskid
 In the current released version it is median. and it is dropped to the lower when there
 is an even number. This upcoming version will average the two medians when there is an
 even number while still retaining the general median usage.
 The selection of the stalker is not always tied to that median number so that a guard
 can be morally drawn down to the crowds responsibility. But as theskid said, in general
 (with settings below 100) guards will general drive off a stalker, depending on crowd
 size etc.

When I am ready for this next release there will be a 'Off/Strip/Drop/Steal/Random' option.

Anyone seeing interruption/conflict with other plugins?

Mem

So far it's running very smoothly. I have left stalkers on during the lovers stripper sequences and It doesn't seem to trigger a stalker during the dance, but I haven't tested it extensively, only 3 or 4 times. Joburg would trigger every time seconds into dancing if I forgot to turn it off so glad even when I forget StalkersM doesn't seem to break in. I had the non stop following bug once where the stalker triggered during the same time I got a hooker message, but the "bully" approach always fixes that bug quickly for me, they revert back to their standard package.

Been play testing this now for a couple of days and have to say I like it a lot. Using the hand-off to WappyOne's RaperS.

Watched my futa PC get ganked in Chorrol for about 15 minutes. Got passed around like the town ho, from dogs to locals to monster sweeper NPCs. (That's what she gets for wearing that skimpy armor with her butt cheeks hanging out.)   :P

Now all I need to do is alter LoversSpermSplashEX to have more textures to represent more frequent rapes. Eventually covered head to toe in sticky stuff I think would be kewl. Been reviewing the texture effects from Dark Bloodline for that; has dirt+semen. (Also dirt+blood, but currently only used on corpses after beheading them. Think that combined would be interesting; blood+dirt+semen.)

Version update today:

v1.1 07May13
        Included checks for LoversStripper.
        Refined the Median responsibility checks to average the two median
          numbers when there is an even crowd number.
        Added options for strip/drop/steal/random.
        Minor refinements in condition checks to determine how soon stalker will
        harrass/strip or rape.
        Minor adjustment in health check when handing off to WappyOnes RaperS.

@varenne

Thank you. I am very glad you are enjoying it.

Good luck on your LoversSpermSplashEX texturing!

Mem

I tried this mod today instead of Joburg, but I can't get any stalking to take place. I've tried Bravil, the IC waterfront, the abandoned shack with the two bums and I even spent like half an hour going around a highwaymen with no legion soldiers within sight.

Yet nothing happens at all.

Any idea what's wrong?

I tried this mod today instead of Joburg, but I can't get any stalking to take place. I've tried Bravil, the IC waterfront, the abandoned shack with the two bums and I even spent like half an hour going around a highwaymen with no legion soldiers within sight.

Any idea what's wrong?

When you start up oblivion, what messages do you get from LSM in the console?

What version of LoverswPK and OBSE do you have and what is your current load order inside spoilers?

Also, what crowd setting do you have and what are you blocking/allowing on page two of the settings spell?

@Oblivion_Cat

Thank you. If you find areas of conflict with other plugins, just let me know.

Mem

Had unclothing set to strip and initially it worked, however at one point it stopped working; the message "removes clothing" still appears but no item is unequipped. The actor in question was Adanrel, and in case it's relevant I was enslaved prior.

I may have found a bug: If you're stalked and then get enslaved the stalker seems to still following you though not doing anything because you're a slave.

I've also occasionally seen this hesitation by stalkers, in some instances. But if I wait long enough they eventually jump my character. I'm not using the dialog function, and handing off to WappyOne's RaperS, if that matters. It also seems to occur more often with NPCs that I've added to the game via other MODs, but that's still just a theory and not a fact.

The above hesitation or lockup when the player is or becomes a slave, IMO is related but a new issue needing to be resolved when the player's status changes states.

Didn't one of the other MOD author's have to over come this following bug? Was it Lover's Hooker? I'd check there for possible answers too.

Any idea what's wrong?

When you start up oblivion, what messages do you get from LSM in the console?

What version of LoverswPK and OBSE do you have and what is your current load order inside spoilers?

Also, what crowd setting do you have and what are you blocking/allowing on page two of the settings spell?

@Oblivion_Cat

Thank you. If you find areas of conflict with other plugins, just let me know.

Mem

I get the following (or close)

LSM: Do reload/restart. initializing

LSM: LPS detected

LSM: Using Rapers

LSM: initialized

As for the settings I am using the default ones, but I tried upping the responsability to 100

EDIT, also I am using the latest OBSE and Rev 96v2

Thanks for the reports folks.

I am playing a lot with PSE currently so I will put my debug stuff back in and see if there is a spot it is missing removing the follow package. Hopefully I just missed something.

For clarification and narrowing things down:

@Someone92

These are the same cloths the were being removed before? Are these vanilla, modded, scripted, cloths?

With Adanrel: You were not enslaved at the time, but already escaped?

You were being stalked and then got enslaved- by combat, perpeturape, or an Encounter?

@Varenne

When you say 'occasionally seen this hesitation by stalkers' you are refering to them just standing with no stripping etc.?

With messages off, that just leaves stripping/dropping/etc/ as a possible action each cycle. The stripping will only occur about 25% of the time (though with random numbers and computers it is not certain it will actually be 25%). The actual assault is a different set of checks each cycle and is more rare.

Quick mode is the only time it gets right to the assault if the crowd allows it.

As I stated above, I will definantly be debugging the followpackage removal. Since that is the main reason for this mod, to not stalk when it is not supposed to. ;)

@JGreen

@Nepro

Nope. Not with this plugin.

Mem

I am playing a lot with PSE currently so I will put my debug stuff back in and see if there is a spot it is missing removing the follow package. Hopefully I just missed something.

@Someone92

These are the same cloths the were being removed before? Are these vanilla, modded, scripted, cloths?

@Varenne

When you say 'occasionally seen this hesitation by stalkers' you are refering to them just standing with no stripping etc.?

With messages off, that just leaves stripping/dropping/etc/ as a possible action each cycle. The stripping will only occur about 25% of the time (though with random numbers and computers it is not certain it will actually be 25%). The actual assault is a different set of checks each cycle and is more rare.

Quick mode is the only time it gets right to the assault if the crowd allows it.

As I stated above, I will definantly be debugging the followpackage removal. Since that is the main reason for this mod, to not stalk when it is not supposed to. ;)

Mem

No idea why I am not getting any stalking? :(

@Varenne

When you say 'occasionally seen this hesitation by stalkers' you are referring to them just standing with no stripping etc.?

As I stated above, I will defiantly be debugging the follow package removal. Since that is the main reason for this mod, to not stalk when it is not supposed to. ;)

Mem

Standing, following if I move my PC. Then typically in less than 60 seconds rape kicks in. Messages off, still on original version so I don't think I have the dropping/etc yet. If by 'stripping' you actually mean strip & stealing like in WappyOne's RaperS, then no to that too. I'm aiming for the no hesitation quick mode you describe, which so far works perfectly 99.999% of the time. I also have LoversHooker in my LO and active but 'turned off' so no propositioning from NPCs. Could be why my setup eventually breaks out of the NPC following.

I'll do the upgrade to the current release and report back ASAP.

EDIT: I currently have PSE turned off as I play test this, in case it matters or helps in tracking this down.

@Someone92

@Varenne

Mem

Are you  using WappyOne's RaperS? I don't think this will work with other prior versions of RaperS.

As mem4ob4 stated above posting your load order (in spoiler tags) can help others help you identify possible issues.

@Someone92

@Varenne

Mem

Are you  using WappyOne's RaperS? I don't think this will work with other prior versions of RaperS.

As mem4ob4 stated above posting your load order (in spoiler tags) can help others help you identify possible issues.

Yes, I am using Wappy's. I've also changed it so LSM won't use RaperS, and no stalking happens.

My load order is:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm

Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm

Cobl Main.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Mart's Monster Mod.esm

FCOM_Convergence.esm

Armamentarium.esm

Artifacts.esm

Hemingweys Capes Improved.esm

Better Cities Resources.esm

BetterMusicSystem.esm

BathingMod_Base.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

xeorace.esm

xeoracex117.esm

CustomSpellIcons.esm

IngredientStorageShelvesMaster.esp

Kindred.esp

Coolsims627.esp

Cazy Hairs.esp

Demoness.esp

Kaleencolors.esp

SKS Ren Hair.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp

Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp

Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp

Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp

FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

Atmospheric Oblivion.esp

ElzMoreVoice.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

IWR-Windows.esp

IWR-Lights.esp

IWR-Shutters.esp

Fishing in Cyrodiil.esp

FLY_creatures.esp

BetterMusicSystem.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

Quick Wardrobe.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DarkIllusionArmor.esp

JG Elven.esp

LSB Skull Weapons (Clean).esp

XiaNewAmuletsV1.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp

FCOM_BobsArmory.esp

Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp

Oblivion WarCry EV.esp

FCOM_WarCry.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

Hemingweys Capes Improved for OOO.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul Vwalk.esp

ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp

FCOM_Convergence.esp

FCOM_RealSwords.esp

FCOM_DurabilityAndDamage.esp

Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp

Plate Armor Plus - OOO_FCOM_version.esp

Weapon Expansion Pack for Oblivion Nthusiasts.esp

AkaviriSamuraiShop.esp

Artifacts.esp

Dalls_ICHouseTwo.esp

DescentIntoNecropolis.esp

Punk Stevo - Brutal Underground.esp

The Ayleid Steps.esp

Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood.esp

Arena District Alive-JQ-FGU.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

DLCfrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

AFK_Weye.esp

MannimarcoRevisited.esp

MannimarcoRevisitedOOO.esp

Gah Falquan Umarile Indy.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

XulEntiusGorge.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulPatch_AY_AC.esp

AFK_Weye Arrius_Creek Patch.esp

xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

Bag of Holding.esp

Banes Guilds UnitedOOO.esp

Better Dungeons.esp

Ingredient Storage Shelves.esp

Jhaerik's Dungeon Fog Remover.esp

Kosai's Welkynd Armor.esp

MMDrink100Potions.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversChorus.esp

Unlimited Rings 2.0 -auto.esp

Enhanced Economy - House prices.esp

BathingMod_Soap.esp

BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp

BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp

Gather Ye Rosebuds.esp

SetBody.esp

AutoSetBody.esp

MidasSpells.esp

GrindBones.esp

kuerteeMagickaBasedEnchantmentLimits.esp

StealthOverhaul.esp

SpecialAbilityAndBadStatus.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

LoversOblivionXP.esp

SeductiveIdles.esp

Animation - Growlfs Body Resizing Mod.esp

Ayleid Arcane Archer.esp

Trokturian Cow.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.63.esp

tdaArmorySexy.esp

Navel Piercings Enchanted.esp

CombatFPSBooster.esp

MyHouseMarker.esp

Diabloarmor2.esp

DMRA BBB R18PN Lingerie.esp

EmpressRobes.esp

Witch LongDress.esp

Book Jackets Oblivion.esp

GG_Vincente_Revived.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

kuerteeNightEyeShader.esp

xeoex.esp

Better Cities - All Natural.esp

KDCircletsOOOOptimized - NPC Equip.esp

MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp

From2ch Lives.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

F2LAddon_MSElves.esp

From2ch Lives Boss.esp

Ta22's 01Army.esp

F2LHideRaces.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversStalkerM.esp

Auto shield equip-unequip.esp

P1DlookHereYou.esp

Alternate Start Revamped.esp

My Voice Extender.esp

OBGE - Liquid Water.esp

Enhanced Seasons.esp

UVII.esp

Better Cities .esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

Better Cities Full.esp

Better Imperial City.esp

Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp

Dynamic Map.esp

Better Cities B&M - Unique Landscape Barrowfields.esp

Better Cities - Unique Landscape Chorrol Hinterland.esp

Better Cities - Unique Landscape Cheydinhal Falls.esp

Better Cities - Unique Landscape Skingrad Outskirts.esp

Better Cities - Unique Landscape Imperial Isle.esp

Better Cities - Unique Landscape Barrowfields.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I previously had LoversStalkerM.esp right after LoversRapers, but I moved it past the bashed patch to see if that would trigger the stalking.

I am using Rev96v2 and OBSE 20

@ mem4ob4 - First thing I noticed going from version 1 to 1.1 is you changed the default for WappyOne's RaperS hand-off from 0 to 1.

ver. 1.0

;use RaperS plugin if available to handle rapes. Default = 0
;This was designed with Wappyones LoversRaperS version.

ver. 1.1

;use RaperS plugin if available to handle rapes. Default = 1
;This was designed with Wappyones LoversRaperS version.

I assume 1 is ON or enabled and 0 is OFF or disabled.

@ Jgreen - Man that's a crap load of MODs!!! That's actually a stable build, no CTDs or lockups?!

I think in order to troubleshoot that LO  I'd run the conflict utility in OBMM. For something that extensive and complex I'd also setup my initial LO using BOSS, or at the very least comparing it to a recent BOSS master list, then tweaking it for the Lovers MODs.

Did you disable all Lovers MODs before generating your bashed patch in Wrye?

LoversFSE.esp can be disabled and deleted if you are using PK rev 96 as it was integrated into it.

I had LoversStalkerM.esp version 1.0 right after LoversRaperS and it was working 99.999 % flawlessly. Moving on to testing version 1.1 next.

@ Jgreen - Man that's a crap load of MODs!!! That's actually a stable build, no CTDs or lockups?!

I think in order to troubleshoot that LO  I'd run the conflict utility in OBMM. For something that extensive and complex I'd also setup my initial LO using BOSS, or at the very least comparing it to a recent BOSS master list, then tweaking it for the Lovers MODs.

LoversFSE.esp can be disabled and deleted if you are using PK rev 96 as it was integrated into it.

I had LoversStalkerM.esp version 1.0 right after LoversRaperS and it was working 99.999 % flawlessly. Moving on to testing version 1.1 next.

Not at all :) I only get rare CTDs on very graphic heavy areas, but never related to Lovers pluggins. Many of these are merged into the bashed patch, though. Before switching I had Joburg working perfectly fine too, and I have arranged the load order to follow the guide here.

My only problem is that stalking never happens :( I will try disabling all the lovers mods before generating the patch.

Not at all :) I only get rare CTDs on very graphic heavy areas, but never related to Lovers pluggins. Many of these are merged into the bashed patch, though. Before switching I had Joburg working perfectly fine too, and I have arranged the load order to follow the guide here.

My only problem is that stalking never happens :( I will try disabling all the lovers mods before generating the patch.

Yeah, including Lovers MODs in a bashed patch can cause all sorts of issues, short and long term.

To make it easier to re-enable the Lovers MODs after generating the bashed patch, I use OBMM and the save game manager utility to resynchronize with my last save game, with those Lovers MODs all active or enabled.