Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I'm just getting back into Skyrim and trying out a bunch of these sex mods for the first time, and they're really hot but they're super janky and hard to use often. Luckily, I found out I could press a button during an animation to pick a specific animation from a list, in case what got chosen doesn't make sense or whatever. However, it's not working properly. I have a solid handful of animations, they're all enabled and in SLAL properly it looks like, but when I, for example, fuck a wolf, my only options are the "Canine Lover" and "Canine Muzzle Job" from HCoS, I can see that there are definitely other wolf animations that exist and even say they're enabled, but I can't use them. On top of that, I even tried disabling those two animations and then doing it and those two were still the only two available.

 

I did make sure to register after disabling/enabling animations, and I even saved right after doing it and then loaded that save immediately.

Link to comment

Did you make sure to enable creature animations before installing your Animations with Slal?  If you do it after, i have it that the animations don't get registered correctly and i have to use Slals Rebuild and Register Options on the first page to make them work.

 

If you have Sexlab Tools, you can write the tags of animations you want it to search for while in a scene. Most if not all Animations Packs have a Tag with the Authors Name to make it easier to find them.

 

Link to comment

Ok I looked a bit more into it and it's till kinda jank but I figured out more including the main issue, that being, despite having several hundred creature animations, those two animations are the only ones I have where the humanoid fucks the canine. So I guess if anyone can point to some animation packs that have more human topping beast animations I'd be very grateful.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Quirky View said:

Ok I looked a bit more into it and it's till kinda jank but I figured out more including the main issue, that being, despite having several hundred creature animations, those two animations are the only ones I have where the humanoid fucks the canine. So I guess if anyone can point to some animation packs that have more human topping beast animations I'd be very grateful.

 

You should get Anub's pack. The most weird and perverted animations available.

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Inception said:

 

You should get Anub's pack. The most weird and perverted animations available.

 

Actually got it already, it only has animations of the canine topping the human. At least as far as I can see. I was gonna make it's own topic post but in case you know, is there a way to see a list of all the animations I have installed and sort them so I can actually see what I have for what combinations of actors?

 

The animation packs I've seen on this site are all really hot and well done but most are super poorly organized, many don't list all the animations included on the file page, the tagging is weird, and everyone has different naming conventions, it makes knowing what I actually have difficult.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Quirky View said:

 

Actually got it already, it only has animations of the canine topping the human. At least as far as I can see. I was gonna make it's own topic post but in case you know, is there a way to see a list of all the animations I have installed and sort them so I can actually see what I have for what combinations of actors?

 

The animation packs I've seen on this site are all really hot and well done but most are super poorly organized, many don't list all the animations included on the file page, the tagging is weird, and everyone has different naming conventions, it makes knowing what I actually have difficult.

 

I know the feeling. It can be really confusing in the beginning when you have installed a lot of animations, but with SexLab Tools you can press H after a scene has started and get a list of the available animations for that scene and pick the one you like or disable it if you don't like it. SL Defeat has the same thing.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 1:43 AM, Gukahn said:

Did you make sure to enable creature animations before installing your Animations with Slal?  If you do it after, i have it that the animations don't get registered correctly and i have to use Slals Rebuild and Register Options on the first page to make them work.

 

If you have Sexlab Tools, you can write the tags of animations you want it to search for while in a scene. Most if not all Animations Packs have a Tag with the Authors Name to make it easier to find them.

 

Can you help me with some stuff too? I have MNC on but it says creature animations and other animations are disabled and I don't know how to enable them

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, CALlC0 said:

Can you help me with some stuff too? I have MNC on but it says creature animations and other animations are disabled and I don't know how to enable them

 

Go to animation settings in sexlab frameworks Mod menu and enable creature animations, after that (if you allready have registered all your animations, go zu Slals menu (Animation loader.) Hit rebuild , after that is done, click re register on the same page. Will take a while. after that is done you should be ready to go.

If you didn't install any animation packs you just have to install them after enabling creatures.

What do you mean by other animations?

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Go to animation settings in sexlab frameworks Mod menu and enable creature animations, after that (if you allready have registered all your animations, go zu Slals menu (Animation loader.) Hit rebuild , after that is done, click re register on the same page. Will take a while. after that is done you should be ready to go.

If you didn't install any animation packs you just have to install them after enabling creatures.

What do you mean by other animations?

Well for starters not exactly animations but XP32 doesn't appear to be working among other things. In general the mods I've installed (and yes I followed the directions) Don't appear to work at least in making the character nude or eligible for scenes. And is this the mod menu in game? Because if so that isn't working either unfortunately, it just shows me what is and isn't working. I'm using the SE stuff if that helps

Edited by CALlC0
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Go to animation settings in sexlab frameworks Mod menu and enable creature animations, after that (if you allready have registered all your animations, go zu Slals menu (Animation loader.) Hit rebuild , after that is done, click re register on the same page. Will take a while. after that is done you should be ready to go.

If you didn't install any animation packs you just have to install them after enabling creatures.

What do you mean by other animations?

Could it be that form 43 plugins just dont work in general? If so I need to try and convert those. Don't know how though aside from creation kit but that doesn't really work because it says steam api can't be found

Actually on the in game mod menu there are no options to enable certain animations

Edited by CALlC0
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, CALlC0 said:

Could it be that form 43 plugins just dont work in general? If so I need to try and convert those. Don't know how though aside from creation kit but that doesn't really work because it says steam api can't be found

Actually on the in game mod menu there are no options to enable certain animations

WAIT GOT IT

I think

Ok no
so it activated the animation

but I didn't get stripped to being nude still

Might be something to do with FNIS - whenever I run it I assume its supposed to get the animations I have installed but it doesn't

Edited by CALlC0
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, CALlC0 said:

WAIT GOT IT

I think

i can't really help with the tech stuff but form 43 plugins work maybe.. 7 out of 10 times?  If we are talking about Skeleton, the converted version exist on nexus, if we are talking about the other mods, many have an SE Conversion and even if loot tells ya the mod if for a different game, most of the time it does work regardless if you have the converted version. (yep, not everytime a converted mod has its esp converted and is still 43 and works )

 

Animation packs on the one hand have to be converted to work in skyrim SE, try Billyys Slal Pack for SE, there is creature stuff on it.  Sorry i am a little bit out of touch and have a DumDum Moment, if my writing seams silly :/

 

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

i can't really help with the tech stuff but form 43 plugins work maybe.. 7 out of 10 times?  If we are talking about Skeleton, the converted version exist on nexus, if we are talking about the other mods, many have an SE Conversion and even if loot tells ya the mod if for a different game, most of the time it does work regardless if you have the converted version. (yep, not everytime a converted mod has its esp converted and is still 43 and works )

 

Animation packs on the one hand have to be converted to work in skyrim SE, try Billyys Slal Pack for SE, there is creature stuff on it.  Sorry i am a little bit out of touch and have a DumDum Moment, if my writing seams silly :/

 

Well it says the animations loaded and I followed your advice but now I'm mostly sure its an issue with FNIS not meshing with sexlab even though sexlab is saying it is. FNIS isn't detecting any of the animations or the creature pack, all of which are installed. Should I just reinstall most of it? Do I have to merge the creature pack with the standard FNIS somehow?

Because at the moment everyone just stands their nude

Edited by CALlC0
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, CALlC0 said:

Well it says the animations loaded and I followed your advice but now I'm mostly sure its an issue with FNIS not meshing with sexlab even though sexlab is saying it is. FNIS isn't detecting any of the animations or the creature pack, all of which are installed. Should I just reinstall most of it? Do I have to merge the creature pack with the standard FNIS somehow?

Because at the moment everyone just stands their nude

No, once you installed FNIs correctly with its creature pack it should work as it is, there is no need to merge (dunno if it is even possible.)

So if we consider you installed it correctly, both FNIS and the Creature pack below on the download site, i would say deinstall it in FNIS and reinstall it like you did the first time and try then.  Do you get any warnings from FNIS when running it?

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

No, once you installed FNIs correctly with its creature pack it should work as it is, there is no need to merge (dunno if it is even possible.)

So if we consider you installed it correctly, both FNIS and the Creature pack below on the download site, i would say deinstall it in FNIS and reinstall it like you did the first time and try then.  Do you get any warnings from FNIS when running it?

Deinstall what in FNIS? and yeah, 2 warnings, and FNIS itself doesn't register sexlab as installed or the animations with it

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, CALlC0 said:

Deinstall what in FNIS? and yeah, 2 warnings, and FNIS itself doesn't register sexlab as installed or the animations with it

Ok, running FNIS through MO2 didn't work either. It looked like it was trying to work but it didn't

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, CALlC0 said:

Deinstall what in FNIS? and yeah, 2 warnings, and FNIS itself doesn't register sexlab as installed or the animations with it

 

- When you open FNIS there is an Option Button to Deinstall the creature pack.

-  Post the warnings please

 

1 minute ago, CALlC0 said:

Actually wait sorry I'm seeing something new. How do I run FNIS thru MO2? that might work

Dunno but since i don't use MO2,but if you have to ask that.. It maybe good to look a guide up now before you waste your time with spontaneous ideas  :/ 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

 

- When you open FNIS there is an Option Button to Deinstall the creature pack.

-  Post the warnings please

 

Dunno but since i don't use MO2,but if you have to ask that.. It maybe good to look a guide up now before you waste your time with spontaneous ideas  :/ 

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\users\cali\documents\caleb's files for transfer\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\users\cali\documents\caleb's files for transfer\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<
 

Ran it through mod organizer and it just didn't work. Update though, the creatures do their animations and whatnot, but I don't. and FNIS doesn't register that I installed the creature pack

Attempting to run through MO leads to it going absolutely crazy and opening and closing rapidly

Edited by CALlC0
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, CALlC0 said:


Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\users\cali\documents\caleb's files for transfer\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\users\cali\documents\caleb's files for transfer\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<
 

 

THIS

Is the first thing you should fix asap. FNIS is indeed not installed correctly. Deinstall it entirely and reinstall it again, as you can read FNIS needs to be where it has to be (yes i know that sounds weird. bear with me)

First i don't know shit about MO2 so i can't help you with it, if you installed FNIS with MO2 and want to keep it that way please read this guide here

 

As a Vortex user, i won't be a better help then this guide. (even as one, i doubt i would be )

 

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<

 

that tells you again what your problem is. FNIS has to be run in your Data Folder of skyrim, or at least have to have its Launcher and Files there in order to work. otherwise it is not recognized. Maybe MO2 user need to manually install it,but the guide should give you the anwers i can't provide.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Gukahn said:

THIS

Is the first thing you should fix asap. FNIS is indeed not installed correctly. Deinstall it entirely and reinstall it again, as you can read FNIS needs to be where it has to be (yes i know that sounds weird. bear with me)

First i don't know shit about MO2 so i can't help you with it, if you installed FNIS with MO2 and want to keep it that way please read this guide here

 

As a Vortex user, i won't be a better help then this guide. (even as one, i doubt i would be )

 

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<

 

that tells you again what your problem is. FNIS has to be run in your Data Folder of skyrim, or at least have to have its Launcher and Files there in order to work. otherwise it is not recognized. Maybe MO2 user need to manually install it,but the guide should give you the anwers i can't provide.

Working on fixing this I realized I clusterfucked everything

Link to comment
1 minute ago, CALlC0 said:

Working on fixing this I realized I clusterfucked everything

 

2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

THIS

Is the first thing you should fix asap. FNIS is indeed not installed correctly. Deinstall it entirely and reinstall it again, as you can read FNIS needs to be where it has to be (yes i know that sounds weird. bear with me)

First i don't know shit about MO2 so i can't help you with it, if you installed FNIS with MO2 and want to keep it that way please read this guide here

 

As a Vortex user, i won't be a better help then this guide. (even as one, i doubt i would be )

 

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<

 

that tells you again what your problem is. FNIS has to be run in your Data Folder of skyrim, or at least have to have its Launcher and Files there in order to work. otherwise it is not recognized. Maybe MO2 user need to manually install it,but the guide should give you the anwers i can't provide.

Alright I got it working except for one thing. When the animations start my body just disappears. thats the only issue. I think its something with XPMSSE but I don't have a nude model. Should I just redownload that?

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, CALlC0 said:

 

Alright I got it working except for one thing. When the animations start my body just disappears. thats the only issue. I think its something with XPMSSE but I don't have a nude model.

 

If i understand that right.. Download a Nude body replacer for both genders, disable nude suit in sexlab, cause that thing is outdated as fuck, nobody should use this anymore.

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

 

If i understand that right.. Download a Nude body replacer for both genders, disable nude suit in sexlab, cause that thing is outdated as fuck, nobody should use this anymore.

Got it, going to do that now

 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

 

If i understand that right.. Download a Nude body replacer for both genders, disable nude suit in sexlab, cause that thing is outdated as fuck, nobody should use this anymore.

Actually you have any recommendations? I don't really know any

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use