A new public update has been released, so here's an updated patch. For AE/SE only.

BaboDialoguePatch 5.40.7z

Just like before, this "patch" makes the following changes:

• Several grammar fixes have been made from the machine translation, as well as lore-friendly dialog changes to some NPC comments from various quests.
  • The requirements to start the Orc visitors quest are lowered to only need a beauty value of 40 or higher.
  • Some dialog has been changed to make the PC sound more reluctant and composed, with some exceptions based on arousal status and sex encounters. This includes dialog choices and monologues.
  • Some quest NPCs now seem exceptionally delusional or cruel, through dialog changes. Specifically, Orc visitors, devious nobles, tavern drug dealers, road thugs, corrupt Markarth guards, and Vice Captain Marx.
  • Some slave NPCs have their aggression AI changed from very aggressive to aggressive. This helps them not get immediately attacked by random strangers. It doesn't always work, though.
  • Some minor changes to load screen descriptions.

You can view these changes by opening the esp in SSEEdit.

Make sure the "patch" is placed below/after BaboInteractiveDia.esp in your load order and the SKSE json file overwrites the one from the original mod.

I'm going to be messing around with the load screen cameras to see what can fix the odd angles.

11 hours ago, xMrZwiggyx said:

Appreciate the patch! I do have a quick question though, I'm on the latest version on BaboDialogueSE v5.21 from LoversLab. I noticed that this patch is on v.5.40, Does this patch work on the latest version on LoversLab? and if it does, Do I just install this as an separate mod to replace the current mod or install this as an regular mod like any other mod?

This patch only works for the latest public release on Baka's SubscribeStar. The version on LoversLab hasn't been updated yet.

The patch requires the original mod and should be installed as a separate mod in your mod manager. It should overwrite the SKSE json from the original mod and the esp should be placed after BaboInteractiveDia.esp in your load order.

This way, in case you don't like the rewritten dialog, you can disable the mod and continue your save without needing to remove orphaned scripts.

Starting to get kind of annoyed with the whole "Riekling Chief slave" defeat bug... Any time I get defeated, ONLY this scenario plays. I believe I also have its chances set to zero. I have tried killing/disabling the Riekling Challenger but that hasn't done anything to fix it. Any other ideas? (besides removing the mod entirely, it's an excellent mod otherwise)

51 minutes ago, catatron said:

Where do I get this mod "Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus LE"? Will Zazanimation pack v7 be enough?

Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus = ZAP 8+ but some called it ZAZ 8plus.  The plus is for TARA additions to original ZAP 8.

Spoiler

What is different from the V. 8.0:

-now with the possibility to add more animations/furnitures (plus-version)

-new tree-furnitures

-some new outdoor stuff

-SOS compatible ball-stretcher and rope (male only)

-new iron cuffs (female only)

-straight jacket (alpha) (made of existing miner´s - clothing)

-"struggling in ropes standing tied" on hay

-some new restraint-poles

-single iron handcuffs

-more colors for the fantasy-glass-coffins

-new bondage-pole poses (animations)

-new crux mini (2 different height-positions)

-devious sleep and a "ship-bed" and a suiting furniture with pillows for universal use

-"emma may" restraint-poles (3 different poses), suiting for ship-interieur

-a new candle-set in different colours and sizes for skyrim

-moving ceiling-chains, different sorts and sizes

-form list for all zbf-furnitures, for all cage-doors and whipping furnitures

If is not ZAP 8+, it likely to CTD because some used assets and scripts are not in ZAP 7 or ZAP 8, and ZAP 9 LE (newest version) has compatibility issues (I think).

You find it by searching using Google-Fu.  (joking)  Loverslab site software search function is crap, use Google by starting the search with site:loverslab.com. That search only the site.

Spoiler

Skyrim LE original version

ZAZ Animation Pack V8.0 Plus   (ZAP 8.0plus)

Skyrim SE converted version, because TARA (current mod steward) only works on LE. This means that the bodyslide files are not CBBE-SE (slimmer body high polygon density than LE) or 3BBB (expanded physics features) form style compatible. They are CBBE LE(bigger breast/butt low poly than SE) or UUNP LE (this one may be the same in LE-SE but no 3BBB) style converted to SkyrimSE.

ZAZ Animation Pack V8.0 Plus (converted to SE)

The packs of ZAP 8+ can be found here:

ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 : https://mega.nz/file/7IhyFKrQ#IfUw7ex6vg6h0to4x5fQ7IoEJpUqUmW130p7aazDNmg
ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT 2023 https://mega.nz/file/3FxmUQwB#fN7DSeTkL_yVssza0Hbxv1a7XdF9xul3gZyuEjVTp3A

Edited by safado
37 minutes ago, safado said:

Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus = ZAP 8+ but some called it ZAZ 8plus.  The plus is for TARA additions to original ZAP 8.

Reveal hidden contents

What is different from the V. 8.0:

-now with the possibility to add more animations/furnitures (plus-version)

-new tree-furnitures

-some new outdoor stuff

-SOS compatible ball-stretcher and rope (male only)

-new iron cuffs (female only)

-straight jacket (alpha) (made of existing miner´s - clothing)

-"struggling in ropes standing tied" on hay

-some new restraint-poles

-single iron handcuffs

-more colors for the fantasy-glass-coffins

-new bondage-pole poses (animations)

-new crux mini (2 different height-positions)

-devious sleep and a "ship-bed" and a suiting furniture with pillows for universal use

-"emma may" restraint-poles (3 different poses), suiting for ship-interieur

-a new candle-set in different colours and sizes for skyrim

-moving ceiling-chains, different sorts and sizes

-form list for all zbf-furnitures, for all cage-doors and whipping furnitures

If is not ZAP 8+, it likely to CTD because some used assets and scripts are not in ZAP 7 or ZAP 8, and ZAP 9 LE (newest version) has compatibility issues (I think).

You find it by searching using Google-Fu.  (joking)  Loverslab site software search function is crap, use Google by starting the search with site:loverslab.com. That search only the site.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim LE original version

ZAZ Animation Pack V8.0 Plus   (ZAP 8.0plus)

Skyrim SE converted version, because TARA (current mod steward) only works on LE. This means that the bodyslide files are not CBBE-SE (slimmer body high polygon density than LE) or 3BBB (expanded physics features) form style compatible. They are CBBE LE(bigger breast/butt low poly than SE) or UUNP LE (this one may be the same in LE-SE but no 3BBB) style converted to SkyrimSE.

ZAZ Animation Pack V8.0 Plus (converted to SE)

The packs of ZAP 8+ can be found here:

ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 : https://mega.nz/file/7IhyFKrQ#IfUw7ex6vg6h0to4x5fQ7IoEJpUqUmW130p7aazDNmg
ZAZ 8.0+ UUNP HDT 2023 https://mega.nz/file/3FxmUQwB#fN7DSeTkL_yVssza0Hbxv1a7XdF9xul3gZyuEjVTp3A

37 minutes ago, safado said:

So do I download and install the "ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z" file from 

The 200 byte file? Sorry i'm super lost I barely got this mod working by adding keywords to armor. >.<

Does anyone know how you get the title "Here comes a new master"? I have lost to the Challenger you come across and gone through the first phase and then the second phase where two Outlaws show up. After the scene they say to stand up and then nothing happens. Is this normal or is something wrong? Also is this the correct event to get the title?

I really wish there was some documentation that said what is needed to actually get the titles.

On 2/17/2024 at 6:02 PM, catatron said:

So do I download and install the "ZAP8plusCBBEHDT.7z" file from 

The 200 byte file? Sorry i'm super lost I barely got this mod working by adding keywords to armor. >.<

If you are using CBBE LE, yes.  After deployment, you need to build the bodyslide files in Outfit Studio\Body Slide.

• BreastRopeExtreme01
  • BreastRopeExtreme02
  • BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme01
  • BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02
  • Shibari
  • StraightJacket
  • WaistRope01
  • WaistRope02
  • WaistRopeWithBreastrope01
  • WaistRopeWithBreastrope02
  • ZaZ Legs Ropes
  • ZAZGSBDoggieBelt

Also, run FNIS to merge the animations behaviors lists. In the ZAZ MCM you need to open the Sexlab sexction, click register, and wait for it to grayout. It could take some time because of listing overhead. Only try after Sexlab is completely initialized, and no other mod is installing.  SkyUI is sensitive to script delays.

The 7z has a text file with the file repository URL.

Edited by safado
On 2/4/2024 at 3:07 PM, Stibidibapbap said:

Hi guys,
I ran into an issue with the slavers event. If I oppose them i'm taken to their lair, then my character just say she'll do anything they want while tied up and the line just stay. The slaver seems to be talking but I don't see his lines and at some point i'm just dropped from the rope and can do anything I want. Anyone has ever this issue before ?

I don't even get to the lair. After getting defeated, my character just gets hung by her arms where she went down at. no getting transported to a lair at all

On 1/20/2024 at 5:25 PM, Mooselager12 said:

For people having issues with giant orcs. Since they are are a custom race, you gotta give em a schlong in the sos menu after targeting them.

Necro. I tried this but SOS gave me a notice that the schlongs are not designed for giant orcs this specific race, even after I forced changing in sos mcm nothing showed up no schlongs. Any ideas why? 

On 2/18/2024 at 12:48 AM, MisterSal said:

The "Lowlife" orc approaches me and goes through his dialogue, but nothing happens afterwards. He just continuously follows me and repeats his dialogue when I interact with him again.

Does anyone know a fix? I have SLHH installed, and the compatibility options selected in the MCM.

Turns out, I can't get any ChangeLocationEvents to work. I always go through the dialogue with whatever associated NPC, then nothing happens, then they just approach a few seconds later and restart the dialogue. No animations. I have all the required mods, including Baka Motion Data and ZaZ8+.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Please help, I really want this mod to work.

8 hours ago, MisterSal said:

Turns out, I can't get any ChangeLocationEvents to work. I always go through the dialogue with whatever associated NPC, then nothing happens, then they just approach a few seconds later and restart the dialogue. No animations. I have all the required mods, including Baka Motion Data and ZaZ8+.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Please help, I really want this mod to work.

I think a lot of us would like this mod to work.  It has a bunch of good ideas, but it fails to work more often than not for me.  Horrible script lag with this mod that I don't experience with any other mod.  I can get the same event at 3 different times and only 1 time with it come close to working as expected. It needs a lot more testing and debugging.

Got CTD v5.21 + 3BA body.
Crash on "TESObjectARMO(Name: `CumLowerBody`, FormId: 4A00182D, File: `BaboInteractiveDia.esp`)"
Clothes "CBBE SE Upper Cum" and "CBBE SE Lower Cum" have wrong output paths "\Meshes\meshes\armor\CumMesh" instead of "\Meshes\armor\CumMesh".

Edited by 0x000f
11 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

I think a lot of us would like this mod to work.  It has a bunch of good ideas, but it fails to work more often than not for me.  Horrible script lag with this mod that I don't experience with any other mod.  I can get the same event at 3 different times and only 1 time with it come close to working as expected. It needs a lot more testing and debugging.

Yeah, damn.

Well it seems to still get support, so here's hoping.

So I'm having an interesting problem, I'm trying to add in the keywords to the armors to trigger all the events except that the only Keyword it is taking is Erotic Armor. I can't use any of the SLA ones which I'm pretty sure I need I don't believe I can get away with triggering all the events with everything listed as just erotic armor. I do have Sexlab Aroused.esm as a master file. I took some screenshots to show what is happening if anyone can help me I'd so appreciate it! 

Update: Okay this morning opening up the Keyword list on Sexlab Aroused.Esm it only has erotic armor as being listed, does anyone else have this problem or have heard of this issue?

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot 2024-02-27 221711.png

Edited by 101Stardust
On 2/27/2024 at 7:33 PM, MisterSal said:

Were you doing anything different each time or just brute forcing it?

I saved the game before talking to the Inn Keeper.  I then chose the same options each time, Babo Defeat mostly was getting in the way, but on the 4th try, Babo Dialogue intercepted the defeat condition.  I think on the 4th try it was the leader that put me into defeat instead of the henchmen, so that might have been the difference.

On 2/27/2024 at 10:22 PM, 101Stardust said:

So I'm having an interesting problem, I'm trying to add in the keywords to the armors to trigger all the events except that the only Keyword it is taking is Erotic Armor. I can't use any of the SLA ones which I'm pretty sure I need I don't believe I can get away with triggering all the events with everything listed as just erotic armor. I do have Sexlab Aroused.esm as a master file. I took some screenshots to show what is happening if anyone can help me I'd so appreciate it! 

Update: Okay this morning opening up the Keyword list on Sexlab Aroused.Esm it only has erotic armor as being listed, does anyone else have this problem or have heard of this issue?

So why do you have so many modules loaded in SSEEdit?  Just select the armor mod you are interested in and Babo SLA.  2nd you are only supposed to apply one armor keyword to any of the armors (there are 9) and then whichever supportive keywords that make sense.  When you expand SLA > Keywords what do you see?

The keywords you are showing are not from SLA. The bulk of the keywords in SLA begin with SLA_.  There are only 6 that don't (EroticArmor, BeautifulSlave, UglySlave, BanditSlave, FalmerSlave, FlirtingKey), with EroticArmor the only one that you would need to add.

So my suggestion would be to open SSEEdit only with the mod you are interested in selected.  The masters for that mod will be added automatically.  Then expand SexLabAroused.esm > Keyword.  Take note of the FormID for the keyword you want to add.  Then go to the armor and add that keyword by FormID (assuming that you have SLA as a master).

Hm.. unable to get MCM to load at all. Though the scripts are running. I am running on Skyrim SE, with the SE version installed. Other mods that support BABODialogue work fine, and their MCMs appear. I am not sure what is going on. But I'll try to check the logs.

EDIT: So logs showed catastrophic amounts of errors involving BaboDialogue. I modified the plugin order to trace root cause backwards. Turns out, a mod called "Follow me for sex" was the culprit. Running a new game with the original mod load order (except FMFS) allows BD to load.

Wanted to leave this note here in case others happen to also use FMFS.

Edited by 777sage
updateing

can anyone drop the vice captain walktrough not sure what to do with him after he move inside breezehome

edited; iam at the stage where i send him into prison after that i freed him by lockpicking the cell, his dialogue say something about meerting me again but after that he just dissapear after awhile, i use player.moveto command but its send me to the cell instead, my question is is he not gonna appear again or?

Edited by nothing2lose