4 hours ago, safado said:

Set every event chance to 0 in the MCM to only have the dynamic flavor dialogue triggered by armor\clothes keywords or NPC greetings.  Do not use the auto trigger mods like HH and approach.

Still need all core requirements.  If no quest is needed to run, the motion pack can be omitted, still needed for the other Baka mods like Defeat-Baka.  The motion pack is used during quest interactions and dialogue. Papyrus Extender is used to fix bugs in quest by replacing failing to trigger papyrus functions with Papyrus Extended SKSE versions.

Hey, that's actually really helpful, thanks!

18 hours ago, bondjamesbond said:

I have used OSL Aroused and SL Aroused NG in order to achieve the keyword function in game  Both mods allow you to add keywords to any outfit. I think the bikini keyword is the only one you need.  You should see events start to happen after this. Or you can test by talking to an innkeeper "Heard any rumors lately" and they should comment on you outfit.

Edit: You only need one aroused mod or the other, not both.

Thank you, but if you wouldnt mind,how exactly using these mods do i add the keywords?

4 hours ago, just a temp said:

Thank you, but if you wouldnt mind,how exactly using these mods do i add the keywords?

I have SL Aroused NG installed right now so can sort of guide you with that one. In that mod's MCM, you would go to settings, then on the right side of the screen it shows options for a few keywords you can apply to your current outfit. You can select whichever keywords you want, but I think you just need bikini selected to get the events to start working.  I believe OSL Aroused works in a similar manner. 

Is there a way for the 3p SLHH/Approach aggressive events count toward BaboSexlab stats? I see globals in BaboDialogue for victim, gangbanged, trauma, etc, but none of them seem to get updated after events not directly provided by BaboDialogue.

I have noticed that with the upgrade to 5.47 that I am able to do all of the horse event except the final part. I examine the horse and then go talk to the traveler. I except his proposal and then the horse runs down to us. From that point on I am unable to interact with the horse. If I turn on the silent dialogue through Aroused Creatures I only get the standard options and not the option from this mod to continue the quest. I had to roll back to 5.40 to get the quest to finish.

1 hour ago, Slimreb said:

I have noticed that with the upgrade to 5.47 that I am able to do all of the horse event except the final part. I examine the horse and then go talk to the traveler. I except his proposal and then the horse runs down to us. From that point on I am unable to interact with the horse. If I turn on the silent dialogue through Aroused Creatures I only get the standard options and not the option from this mod to continue the quest. I had to roll back to 5.40 to get the quest to finish.

You need to crouch to trigger the sex options.

But it still has issue because after ton of sex it still not move to next stage...

mm, for unknown reason I can able finish `BaboEventAnimalCare` only with this modification (quest is stuck in stage 41 - Horse trying approach me, but i am do not can interact with his)

BaboEventAnimalCareWhiterunScript.psc:
Function HorseTalk()
    if (BaboEventAnimalCare.getstage() >= 20 && BaboEventAnimalCare.getstage() < 25) || (BaboEventAnimalCare.getstage() >= 41 || BaboEventAnimalCare.getstage() <= 42)

fyi @factoryclose

--------
Update: Forget it... apparently, this problem has been fixed in 5.47.2 :) thanks!

Edited by andbgame
1 hour ago, lordfirefly73 said:

my anti virus software is saying the DL has a virus 

22 minutes ago, Plasma222 said:

It says the file has a virus...

Same. Latest version got virus detected... Maybe Babo's computer got infected as well, lol.

Wacatac.B!ml 

It tends to create false positives with some anti-virus softwares. It has been mentioned many times in many threads here already.

Nothing to see. The Sky is not falling. No need to head for the bunkers. Have a good day.

2 hours ago, flatearthertom3 said:

yup it's a specific trojan file in Scripts:
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml 

it's well known that half of every compressed archive will be flagged for wacatac. It's to the point where it means nothing.

2 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

Same. Latest version got virus detected... Maybe Babo's computer got infected as well, lol.

Nothing is infected, it's a false positive

3 hours ago, Plasma222 said:

It says the file has a virus...

It doesn't, see above

4 hours ago, lordfirefly73 said:

my anti virus software is saying the DL has a virus 

and your AV is losing its mind.

13 minutes ago, VeraDra said:

it's well known that half of every compressed archive will be flagged for wacatac. It's to the point where it means nothing.

Nothing is infected, it's a false positive

It doesn't, see above

and your AV is losing its mind.

If only people had a way of looking up on the internet what the scan results mean before crying to forums etc...

12 hours ago, GiantTiger said:

You need to crouch to trigger the sex options.

But it still has issue because after ton of sex it still not move to next stage...

Thanks for that info I will try it out since I have went back to 5.47. The strange thing is that I did not have to crouch when playing 5.40 so was unaware of that.

3 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

If only people had a way of looking up on the internet what the scan results mean before crying to forums etc...

To be fair, Windows doesn't make allowing the file a very simple process (it's not hard, it just requires you to download the file, have Windows block it, allow the file, then download it again, at least in chrome - behaviour might be different in Firefox and *maybe* edge).

15 minutes ago, whotheknow said:

Hey, the bondage items dont make the "tie" animation.
for example the gag dont open the mouth or  the arms are not in the yoke. 
can somebody help`?

Make sure you have done/installed the following:

- MFG Fix (for gag opening)

- Ran the bodyslides for the devices using your body preset (with morphs checked)

- Ran FNIS

If yes to all of the above, make sure sexlab is installed correctly and animations are all registered. If these are all already done, could you go into more detail on your issue?

11 minutes ago, CassieCream said:

Make sure you have done/installed the following:

- MFG Fix (for gag opening)

- Ran the bodyslides for the devices using your body preset (with morphs checked)

- Ran FNIS

If yes to all of the above, make sure sexlab is installed correctly and animations are all registered. If these are all already done, could you go into more detail on your issue?

Okay i run bodyslide and now the yoke is working but the log bit dont open the mouth.
This things must be under "unsigned" in body slide right? 
I have mfg fix installed the dd gags are working 

10 minutes ago, whotheknow said:

Okay i run bodyslide and now the yoke is working but the log bit dont open the mouth.
This things must be under "unsigned" in body slide right? 
I have mfg fix installed the dd gags are working 

Yoke being fixed is a start!

I'm not sure what you mean by "unsigned" in body slide. If you are talking about Body Morphs, those need to be checked.

If DD gags are working, it may be another mod interfering. Do you have Conditional Expressions installed?

You can also try MFG Fix NG (Next Generation) here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/114095

1 hour ago, VeraDra said:

To be fair, Windows doesn't make allowing the file a very simple process (it's not hard, it just requires you to download the file, have Windows block it, allow the file, then download it again, at least in chrome - behaviour might be different in Firefox and *maybe* edge).

All the people discovering this false positive are doing so after downloading, so moot point. Once aware of the result, google to see is it an issue or not and if so how bad.