SoS - Help! - Invisible Body only For Wood Elves and High Elves

I have a rather strange problem. Im currently using SoS and have found that only on High elven male bodies and wood elf male bodies are completely missing the body texture. It is only these races as well everyone else works just fine. The armors are fine it's just SoS. With SoS uninstalled obviously the member is missing but the body works. Anyone have any ideas? My body mods are as follows

SoS for SSE

tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version

SoS - HDT -SMP

SoS Race Menu

Ive provided my load order list incase i missed something important

ScreenShot23.png

ScreenShot24.png

ScreenShot21.png

ScreenShot22.png

loadorder.txt

you have a pretty huge load order to go over, so I may have missed something, but for starters the invisible schlong usually happens when you habe a schlong set in the mcm menu that doesn't work with your race or gender, probably other things like incompatible mesh for body aswell, and whatever mod is changing the armor you're wearing could be incompatible with your texture or mesh for the body, I don't use tempered skins myself, I use the default sos body and I haven't had any issues so possibly use that instead, also maybe something installed wrong or vortex is just being stupid. I personally could not understand vortex at all and switched to mo2 immediately, and although it is a pain in the butt to uninstall and reinstall everything INCLUDING SKYRIM I would certainly recommend mo2 as it's easier to understand and more people use it so more people could help you

2 minutes ago, EDGEDETHH said:

you have a pretty huge load order to go over, so I may have missed something, but for starters the invisible schlong usually happens when you habe a schlong set in the mcm menu that doesn't work with your race or gender, probably other things like incompatible mesh for body aswell, and whatever mod is changing the armor you're wearing could be incompatible with your texture or mesh for the body, I don't use tempered skins myself, I use the default sos body and I haven't had any issues so possibly use that instead, also maybe something installed wrong or vortex is just being stupid. I personally could not understand vortex at all and switched to mo2 immediately, and although it is a pain in the butt to uninstall and reinstall everything INCLUDING SKYRIM I would certainly recommend mo2 as it's easier to understand and more people use it so more people could help you

reinstalling sos might be a good idea although im really not sure if you can just install it again and have it replace the data like in mo2

1 minute ago, EDGEDETHH said:

reinstalling sos might be a good idea although im really not sure if you can just install it again and have it replace the data like in mo2

Thank you for the reply. I might just use default skin see if that fixes it after i re-install everything. I should really switch to Mo2 , its been a while and Vortex was only in use for convenience and it's "mark as lite" feature which expanded my plugins but didn't really realize how much better MO2 was. ill try this fix later tonight and get back if that worked! Thanks again for the assistance.

you're welcome, honestly switching to mo2 will probably fix a lot of issues, I literally could not get FNIS to work with vortex but switching to mo2 fixed that, also make sure you don't have your game installed in desktop or programfiles, that can cause issues too

1 hour ago, EDGEDETHH said:

you're welcome, honestly switching to mo2 will probably fix a lot of issues, I literally could not get FNIS to work with vortex but switching to mo2 fixed that, also make sure you don't have your game installed in desktop or programfiles, that can cause issues too

People like you drive me nuts. Why do you blame the mod manager when the problem was obviously you. Does it not occur to you that nobody else has the problem with Vortex and FNIS apart from those who do not know how to install FNIS.

How do you think swapping to a different mod manager, which the OP has never tried before, is going to help?

Installing the game in Program files can cause access problems but it does not as a rule cause graphical issues in game.

1 hour ago, MWguitarist said:

Ive provided my load order list incase i missed something important

Your load order is a complete fuck up. You have as many patches as you do mods.

The place to be posting problems such as this is the SE tech support section.

6 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

People like you drive me nuts. Why do you blame the mod manager when the problem was obviously you. Does it not occur to you that nobody else has the problem with Vortex and FNIS apart from those who do not know how to install FNIS.

How do you think swapping to a different mod manager, which the OP has never tried before, is going to help?

I definitely was much less experienced then, and still have things to learn now, but it was at least 5x easier for me to do literally anything once i switched to mo2.

switching to a different mod manager, while yes may take some time to learn, can fix the very problem that YOU pointed out, vortex has a weird ass sorting system, mo2 does not.

also could you please explain to me what is wrong with having a lot of patches?(I am not trying to be an ass, I want to know)

28 minutes ago, EDGEDETHH said:

can fix the very problem that YOU pointed out,

Which problem?

29 minutes ago, EDGEDETHH said:

vortex has a weird ass sorting system

What sorting problem? Vortex uses its own version of LOOT or you can use the standalone version of LOOT.

30 minutes ago, EDGEDETHH said:

what is wrong with having a lot of patches?

It's just bad modding practice to me. Either use mods which don't need patches or merge the patch with the mod (by using Merge Plugins or dragging the changing across from the patch to the mod esp in T5Edit).