[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

fun mod, well done mate!

the main problem for me is skyrim will CTD every time i try to save the game, i thought sexis or AP might cause somekind of conflict so i deactivated. both in the nexus manager but i still get the ctd even with a fresh instal of the game. is there any work around? what causes th ctd, i know its still work in progress and things like that happen.

another bug i noticed, if i finish with the client and i do not ask for the payment and i move to the next client the first dialogue line coming in "my gold" normally this is. not. supposed to happen. because I didn't. do anything. for. that new client.

but for now the only thing that ruins the fun is the ctd. if anyone can help will be nice (i am using Nexus manager for the installation. of all mods)

fun mod, well done mate!

the main problem for me is skyrim will CTD every time i try to save the game, i thought sexis or AP might cause somekind of conflict so i deactivated. both in the nexus manager but i still get the ctd even with a fresh instal of the game. is there any work around? what causes th ctd, i know its still work in progress and things like that happen.

another bug i noticed, if i finish with the client and i do not ask for the payment and i move to the next client the first dialogue line coming in "my gold" normally this is. not. supposed to happen. because I didn't. do anything. for. that new client.

but for now the only thing that ruins the fun is the ctd. if anyone can help will be nice (i am using Nexus manager for the installation. of all mods)

Seems to be a small bug with the new framework it's being worked on just hanf tight for the time being and wait for v3 of SexLab.

fun mod, well done mate!

I read a post from Bjork on the SexLab thread in which he/she suggested to replace one pex file from the "old" Rev1 of SexLab Resource overwriting the same of the new Rev2.

I did that and I no longer experienced CTD on save after sex finished.

You could try this too.

Just wanted to post and let the creator Shane know that this is a very nice beginning to a great mod, in using the new framework of Sexlab is a definite plus.

However there are few bugs, I am experiencing some CTD's with certain sex postions ( seems to be the cowboy postions ), and  as previous poster already mentioned trying to save to early will crash the game as well.

Despite those issues this mod looks to be on the up and up. Great job hope to see more added in, thank you.

I played since Afternoon with this Mod and i like it =)

Out of the CTD, which occure frequently :( But atm i think, it jas to do with the NPC. I mean, my female PC have Sex with any NPC in Solitude ... works.

My PC has Sex with an Guard of solitude and time i say "my gold?" i have a CTD ... curios.

And no, i dont have an Idea, where the issue came from ...

Sorry for my english, no native Speaker at all :\

If you guys read the thread, these ctd's are known and most likely related to the sexlab framework rather than this mod and Ashal is currently working on a fix.
Both the framework and this mod are still in alpha/beta so ctd and bugs are expected, reporting the same ctd's over and over won't speed things up :)

Just wanted to post and let the creator Shane know that this is a very nice beginning to a great mod, in using the new framework of Sexlab is a definite plus.

However there are few bugs, I am experiencing some CTD's with certain sex postions ( seems to be the cowboy postions ), and  as previous poster already mentioned trying to save to early will crash the game as well.

Despite those issues this mod looks to be on the up and up. Great job hope to see more added in, thank you.

I'm getting a lot of CTDs while saving, leaving areas and when ending certain sex positions.

However, the mod's basis looks strong and it is definitely a good start.

I won't make a habit out of saying it's the framework but from what I've read and experienced myself I think there is a small bug causing this with the framework Ashal has posted that he was going to fix it soon. There appears to be a temporary fix by swapping one of the rev1 pex files with rev2  pex it is expalined in more detail a couple post up but I'm hesitant to recommend it until Ashal gives it the thumbs up I'm sure there is a reason he changed it to begin with and I would prefer to wait for a proper fix.

I played since Afternoon with this Mod and i like it =)

Out of the CTD, which occure frequently :( But atm i think, it jas to do with the NPC. I mean, my female PC have Sex with any NPC in Solitude ... works.

My PC has Sex with an Guard of solitude and time i say "my gold?" i have a CTD ... curios.

And no, i dont have an Idea, where the issue came from ...

Sorry for my english, no native Speaker at all :\

It seems like any action directly after sex is causing a CTD read the post above for more detail and your english is fine better than mine most the time.

Are there any plans to change the way that npcs follow the player, i.e. they dont become temporarily followers?

At some point yes but not right now

If you don't mind could you give me a little more detail on AFT so I can put it in OP until I change this. You said you can only have 32 slots for followers with AFT so does that mean if you have say 20 that this will still work without dismissing them or does it dismiss your other followers reguardless of how many you have?

Edit: i re-read your original post on the subject "AFT will continue to monitor that NPC." does that mean they do not properly dismiss after collecting your gold too?

IIRC aft makes a pool of followers you've interacted and saves changes to their info. Once it's full it removes old ones from that pool and I think this is what people are talking about by implementing your mod as a follower system. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524

It only allows you to have 5 followers at a time though as he uses custom scripts so he can implement werewolf and vampire tweaks and transformations of your followers which is why it's hard to raise the follower limit and some people report conflicts with mods.
I've used it a few times but only with a few followers so can't comment much but I see a lot of people using it it these days due to the lack of a dragonborn update for ufo.

Found info in his article :

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/articles/1132/

IIRC aft makes a pool of followers you've interacted and saves changes to their info. Once it's full it removes old ones from that pool and I think this is what people are talking about by implementing your mod as a follower system. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15524

It only allows you to have 5 followers at a time though as he uses custom scripts so he can implement werewolf and vampire tweaks and transformations of your followers which is why it's hard to raise the follower limit and some people report conflicts with mods.

I've used it a few times but only with a few followers so can't comment much but I see a lot of people using it it these days due to the lack of a dragonborn update for ufo.

Found info in his article :

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/articles/1132/

I just didn't know what to put in the OP I think I have a good idea what he is referring to now. If it was just the fact that you couldn't have 32 followers I wasn't going to bother puttnig AFT as a conflict in the OP as having even 20 is overkill anyway. Alright I'll add it with UFO as a conflict thanks.

Has anyone actually confirmed it conflicting, as in looked in the scripts and seen if your 'followers' are added to the pool?

There's papyrus console comands for showing whats going on in scripts isn't there?

I don't have it and don't have time to install and figure how that one works but even with EFF the npc's are added to the follower pool but it's rather large so it won't dismiss unless your at the the max and when it does get dismissed with EFF it dismisses properly. So unless someone confirms it works and dismisses fine with AFT when you have less than 32 followers I will just leave it in the OP as a conflict. 

I was going to have to change the way things were set up anyway to get random approaches in and that would have been a good time to change the way npc follow the player but when I got home last night seeing post demanding that I change it. I have kind of lost any motivation to mess with the follower part anytime soon.

Well with eff it works but when the John/Jane is a follower all current followers get the same dialog options as the one that is paying you.

I can probaly change that back to the way I had it were you got paid the same time as the sexact which would take care of that problem. When rev3 is released I'll go back and see if it will work like that again.

Let me know you should have to be with 55 clients to get to the 3-way.

Thats it! Yes, it working, thanks. Sometimes after sex both clients going away from girl and you have to chase clients to get payment.

Well can't have clients trying to get away without paying. :D  i'll be working on a fix for that after the next SexLab update.

Understandable. Just take your time and make the mod your way and do it for your own personal enjoyment. If people want to use it they will, and if they won't then that's their loss. If you spent your time trying to configure it to work with every mod out there you won't get anything done and no one wins.

I can't mod and don't have time to learn so the best I can do is help people troubleshoot bugs and support authors works. People seem to lose track of why people mod and don't give you guys enough credit. Most of the time people don't think before they post let alone read the main post before installing something.

Don't let people bum you out and carry on releasing awesome mods :)

"Rough stuff" is that last stage?

And idea for improving: if player have "high skill", I think NPCs have to interact with player and ask "Can I buy you?" or something like that, also they can discuss player like "Hey, is that wh@re?" or something vulgar/ashamed. I hope you understand what does I mean.

"Rough Stuff "is not last should be 2 more after that "3-Way" is last is everyone able to get to the last one? I checked all the stages when I made it on an early version of SexLab but I didn't have time to go through all of them again when I had to redo all the sex related scripts for the version that was posted I assumed it would still work since I didn't change anything for advancing the quest. Let me know you should have to be with 55 clients to get to the 3-way.

Nope. In my Tests it stops at "you can do anything for 100" or something liek that ;)

"player.showinventory" says there are 100 of token xx00BF21, "sqo" displays the quest sexlab working girl at Stage 40.

"setstage xx0012c4 45" changed nothing @sqo but the Dialoges offers the 3-way-thing. talk to 2 npcs works, but no animation,  but a message "have it" ... taking the 40 gold works then ;) ok, in the 3rd try the animation shows and then a ctd in cash *gg*

btw: the blowjob after analsex counts atm as an new customer ;)

Understandable. Just take your time and make the mod your way and do it for your own personal enjoyment. If people want to use it they will, and if they won't then that's their loss. If you spent your time trying to configure it to work with every mod out there you won't get anything done and no one wins.

I can't mod and don't have time to learn so the best I can do is help people troubleshoot bugs and support authors works. People seem to lose track of why people mod and don't give you guys enough credit. Most of the time people don't think before they post let alone read the main post before installing something.

Don't let people bum you out and carry on releasing awesome mods :)

Don't get me wrong I did make this for me and I am choosing to share so I'm not obligated to do anything. But I don't mind adding things to it that people request or making it compatable with popular mods. So anyone can feel free to ask or suggest anything just don't damand that I change something ask or word it like this "Yeah as much as I like the idea of this mod, if it's incompatible with UFO I will not be using it. Like others in the thread have said, it is possible to make someone follow you without having them listed as a follower. Animated prostitution does this without problems." That is fine he is telling me he doesn't want to use it and why  he doesn't want to use it. I'm not going to quote the post that pissed me off but I have a my reasons for doing it this way in order to get solo's and 3-ways to work I had to make some sort of follow system I only have so much time to work ,changes in the framework meant having go back an change things several times, and a shit load of other reasons why I didn't have time to do this on the first release. It's easy to g around and pull apart everyone else's mod and say why didn't you do this or that. There are normally good reasons or time restraints.

I'm going to log off before I make a post that gets me banned there is a post in KlapMod's thread a seen last night that really pissed me off. I deleted my post I made in response to it, probably would have for sure got me banned. People should be a little nicer when that point out things to modder that has the courage to share there work.

"Rough stuff" is that last stage?

And idea for improving: if player have "high skill", I think NPCs have to interact with player and ask "Can I buy you?" or something like that, also they can discuss player like "Hey, is that wh@re?" or something vulgar/ashamed. I hope you understand what does I mean.

"Rough Stuff "is not last should be 2 more after that "3-Way" is last is everyone able to get to the last one? I checked all the stages when I made it on an early version of SexLab but I didn't have time to go through all of them again when I had to redo all the sex related scripts for the version that was posted I assumed it would still work since I didn't change anything for advancing the quest. Let me know you should have to be with 55 clients to get to the 3-way.

Nope. In my Tests it stops at "you can do anything for 100" or something liek that ;)

"player.showinventory" says there are 100 of token xx00BF21, "sqo" displays the quest sexlab working girl at Stage 40.

"setstage xx0012c4 45" changed nothing @sqo but the Dialoges offers the 3-way-thing. talk to 2 npcs works, but no animation,  but a message "have it" ... taking the 40 gold works then ;) ok, in the 3rd try the animation shows and then a ctd in cash *gg*

btw: the blowjob after analsex counts atm as an new customer ;)

dammit until I fix it type   player.setstage _SLWG_WorkingGirl 45 in the console sorry must have overlooked that

The mod works perfect for me, even with the small CTDs. Keep the good work Shane and don't let stupid comments bother you, there will always be someone to complain, even about the free stuff they receive.

Just as a small mention, maybe you intended this: when you ask the payment from your follower (and I mean from a more permanent one than a simple client), the follower also leaves you (which is normal, considering they are all followers). Still, Serana seems to stay even after that.

Did you implement that in order to prevent Dawnguard quests to fail, or is it just a happy accident? Not game breaking, just a curiosity :P

Best of luck, waiting to see more good things from you.

People have little respect these days. I've not used forums for about 5 years till skyrim came out and most of what I read makes me rage. It's the disconnection of being a thousand miles away on a computer screen and not realizing or caring that what you post does actually affect people reading it at the other end.

The main problem for me about modding for skyrim is since steam workshop came out people think they can just chuck any old files, folders and mods in to their install expecting everything to work and then when something goes wrong, they take out their lack of education and ignorance on the subject on the hardworking people behind the mod who are essentially working for free to improve someone's gaming experience.

99% of the time when I have a problem on skyrim it's down to me, plain and simple user error. I can admit that but some people find it hard to be told they are wrong and spend their lives looking for someone else to blame for their problems.

Don't let the bastards grind you down! There's always some asshole out there who'll piss you off but there are still some good people left out there who appreciate modders :)