[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

@ Shane244

I've an important note for you.

The new version 3.0.1. of Animated Prostitution is out and it should be solve the previous bug about the broken shouts.

BUT, I found that it conflicts seriously with your mod. In fact, have AP installed DISABLES at all the dialogue "Do you need a date?" from ALL npcs.

I thought you could be interested in many ways, or trying to modify your mod, or trying to contact JohsZ about the problem, or simply note this in the OP or, finally, doing whatever you want do.

PS: I'm a person who REALLY appreciates modders!

Understandable. Just take your time and make the mod your way and do it for your own personal enjoyment. If people want to use it they will, and if they won't then that's their loss. If you spent your time trying to configure it to work with every mod out there you won't get anything done and no one wins.

I can't mod and don't have time to learn so the best I can do is help people troubleshoot bugs and support authors works. People seem to lose track of why people mod and don't give you guys enough credit. Most of the time people don't think before they post let alone read the main post before installing something.

Don't let people bum you out and carry on releasing awesome mods :)

Don't get me wrong I did make this for me and I am choosing to share so I'm not obligated to do anything. But I don't mind adding things to it that people request or making it compatable with popular mods. So anyone can feel free to ask or suggest anything just don't damand that I change something ask or word it like this "Yeah as much as I like the idea of this mod, if it's incompatible with UFO I will not be using it. Like others in the thread have said, it is possible to make someone follow you without having them listed as a follower. Animated prostitution does this without problems." That is fine he is telling me he doesn't want to use it and why  he doesn't want to use it. I'm not going to quote the post that pissed me off but I have a my reasons for doing it this way in order to get solo's and 3-ways to work I had to make some sort of follow system I only have so much time to work ,changes in the framework meant having go back an change things several times, and a shit load of other reasons why I didn't have time to do this on the first release. It's easy to g around and pull apart everyone else's mod and say why didn't you do this or that. There are normally good reasons or time restraints.

I'm going to log off before I make a post that gets me banned there is a post in KlapMod's thread a seen last night that really pissed me off I deleted but the post I made in there would have for sure got me banned. people should be a little nicer when that point out things to modder that has the courage to share there work.

You can quote my post if you want, I don't really care. Did I sound like an asshole? I try not to in my posts, and I apologize if I did, but anytime you upload something to the public it's going to be a two fold scenario, you're going to get praise for your work and you will get criticism. That is how open forums work. You can look a few posts back where I praised your work, and you can look at that post where I was critical of it. Obviously if your mod is incompatible with one of the most popular mods for the game you're modding for in general, there is going to be naysayers and critical feedback. Once again, if you feel that I have disrespected you or discredited your work, this is not my intention nor is it my goal on this website. I think that being a jerk to someone on the internet is basically a red flag for someones intelligence, or lack thereof. 

Also, since this is for your own personal enjoyment you should not feel obliged to work under time constraints. Why bother? It's not like anyone here has the right to demand that something is released within a certain amount of time; they're not paying you. 

Once again, in terms of my own posts being offensive, that thing is mostly speculative. Something that I write may not seem like it is written in a disparaging tone from my point of view could seem so to you or someone else who reads it, so sorry if it seemed that way. I for one appreciate modders, because they are inclined to do things that I myself am too lazy to do, and I get enjoyment out of using their creations.

@ Shane244

I've an important note for you.

The new version 3.0.1. of Animated Prostitution is out and it should be solve the previous bug about the broken shouts.

BUT, I found that it conflicts seriously with your mod. In fact, have AP installed DISABLES at all the dialogue "Do you need a date?" from ALL npcs.

I thought you could be interested in many ways, or trying to modify your mod, or trying to contact JohsZ about the problem, or simply note this in the OP or, finally, doing whatever you want do.

PS: I'm a person who REALLY appreciates modders!

JoshNz is open with his scripts I should be able to find out and fix the conflict on my end. I'm kind of curious why it would affect that. I was debating on rather to even bother with this when I saw he was working on his again It is a good mod and I don't really see the point in having 2 protitution mods.

Thanks for letting me know about the conflict I will check into that asap and put it in the OP.

Understandable. Just take your time and make the mod your way and do it for your own personal enjoyment. If people want to use it they will, and if they won't then that's their loss. If you spent your time trying to configure it to work with every mod out there you won't get anything done and no one wins.

I can't mod and don't have time to learn so the best I can do is help people troubleshoot bugs and support authors works. People seem to lose track of why people mod and don't give you guys enough credit. Most of the time people don't think before they post let alone read the main post before installing something.

Don't let people bum you out and carry on releasing awesome mods :)

Don't get me wrong I did make this for me and I am choosing to share so I'm not obligated to do anything. But I don't mind adding things to it that people request or making it compatable with popular mods. So anyone can feel free to ask or suggest anything just don't damand that I change something ask or word it like this "Yeah as much as I like the idea of this mod, if it's incompatible with UFO I will not be using it. Like others in the thread have said, it is possible to make someone follow you without having them listed as a follower. Animated prostitution does this without problems." That is fine he is telling me he doesn't want to use it and why  he doesn't want to use it. I'm not going to quote the post that pissed me off but I have a my reasons for doing it this way in order to get solo's and 3-ways to work I had to make some sort of follow system I only have so much time to work ,changes in the framework meant having go back an change things several times, and a shit load of other reasons why I didn't have time to do this on the first release. It's easy to g around and pull apart everyone else's mod and say why didn't you do this or that. There are normally good reasons or time restraints.

I'm going to log off before I make a post that gets me banned there is a post in KlapMod's thread a seen last night that really pissed me off I deleted but the post I made in there would have for sure got me banned. people should be a little nicer when that point out things to modder that has the courage to share there work.

You can quote my post if you want, I don't really care. Did I sound like an asshole? I try not to in my posts, and I apologize if I did, but anytime you upload something to the public it's going to be a two fold scenario, you're going to get praise for your work and you will get criticism. That is how open forums work. You can look a few posts back where I praised your work, and you can look at that post where I was critical of it. Obviously if your mod is incompatible with one of the most popular mods for the game you're modding for in general, there is going to be naysayers and critical feedback. Once again, if you feel that I have disrespected you or discredited your work, this is not my intention nor is it my goal on this website. I think that being a jerk to someone on the internet is basically a red flag for someones intelligence, or lack thereof. 

Also, since this is for your own personal enjoyment you should not feel obliged to work under time constraints. Why bother? It's not like anyone here has the right to demand that something is released within a certain amount of time; they're not paying you. 

Once again, in terms of my own posts being offensive, that thing is mostly speculative. Something that I write may not seem like it is written in a disparaging tone from my point o view could seem so to you or someone else who reads it. So, once again, sorry if it seemed that way. 

I quoted your post as a good example for a nice way to let me know sorry for my rant has nothing to do with you or even the post he/she made here just every post I see by that person seems to be insulting  to what ever mod they are posting on. I can handle criticism fine some told me in a nice way some of my dialog sucked in the SA version and he was right no offence taken to that and I certainly wasn't offended by your comment. The comment I was referring to in KlapMod could have been worded a little less offensive. They could have said" Did you realiize you packed all the scripts and source files in your bsa if you would like I can repack them for and post a modified version" or something like that the way he/she did was just rude and it is more or less like every other post I've read by them.

The mod works perfect for me, even with the small CTDs. Keep the good work Shane and don't let stupid comments bother you, there will always be someone to complain, even about the free stuff they receive.

Just as a small mention, maybe you intended this: when you ask the payment from your follower (and I mean from a more permanent one than a simple client), the follower also leaves you (which is normal, considering they are all followers). Still, Serana seems to stay even after that.

Did you implement that in order to prevent Dawnguard quests to fail, or is it just a happy accident? Not game breaking, just a curiosity :P

Best of luck, waiting to see more good things from you.

It's intentional to dismiss the client but not really your follower but it would have that effect. Probably need to put a note up about that I was aware that would happen but then I forgot about it.

It is not working for me with rev2 of SexLab while MatchMaker is working as intended.

I say "enjoy the show" nothing is happening and if I talk to the customer again I just have the "here 5 gold you filthy slut" message.

Tried with AFT, without and with EFF and without so that's not a bug with a follower mod (at least I think so).

It is not working for me with rev2 of SexLab while MatchMaker is working as intended.

I say "enjoy the show" nothing is happening and if I talk to the customer again I just have the "here 5 gold you filthy slut" message.

Tried with AFT, without and with EFF and without so that's not a bug with a follower mod (at least I think so).

the follower stuff won't change anything with the sexact taking place. If it works with MatchMaker it is not a FNIS Issue. Does it work on a clean save?

and if your upgrading from rev1 to rev2 did you uncheck and recheck this mod.

...Oh sorry, double post now ;(

Well, I`ve got the same problem ^^

First: Thank you Shane for your work. I`m glad that you share your work with us.

I wanted to start playing this mod but it seems that no animations are triggered...The dialog options appear, the customers follow but after "Enjoy the show" there`s nothing.

- SexLab, FNIS, Fuz ...everything installed and updated. TES5Edit shows no conflicts...not even an "override without conflict"

- I have no follower overhauls installed

- prob is with a clean save (new character)

Thx in advance ^^

Thank you Shane for your work. I`m glad that you share your work with us.

I`ve got a little noob question and I hope I haven`t missed an important post where this "problem" was solved...

I wanted to start playing this mod but it seems that no animations are triggered...The dialog options appear, the customers follow but after "Enjoy the show" there`s nothing. When I then talk to the customer again, sometimes I get the gold (for standing around ^^) and sometimes not.

- SexLab, FNIS, Fuz ...everything installed and updated. TES5Edit shows no conflicts...not even an "override without conflict"

- all anims in SexLab options are enabled, is there something special II have to enable/disable?

You have an idea what the prob might be?

Or am I just stupid and your mod does not trigger animations yet? o.0

oh you are using a clean save sorry give me a min to think

I have not tested the patch where you swap rev1 and rev2 files have you done that? There was something added to rev2 I needed to get this to work so I'm not sure just yet how that patch will effect this.

and on your game does everything work ok with MatchMaker?

I was debating on rather to even bother with this when I saw he was working on his again It is a good mod and I don't really see the point in having 2 protitution mods.

Neruin's isn't like AP and yours isn't like Neruin's. Myself, I like the ideas you've hinted at: the training in a brothel and other aspects that are actually pretty close to what real prostitution is. I was one of those who wondered how someone could force The Dragonborn into prostitution; you neatly put that to rest by pointing out your perception of Working Girl as a mod for early levels. 

You're open with your source so if people want fixes for particular issues or compatibility with particular mods it's their responsibility to supply patches, not yours. Bugs, now they do belong to you :)

Scratch your own itch.

I have not tested the patch where you swap rev1 and rev2 files have you done that? There was something added to rev2 I needed to get this to work so I'm not sure just yet how that patch will effect this.

and on your game does everything work ok with MatchMaker?

Edit: i need to log off here and get some work done I'll check back in as soon as I can if anyone else has this issue I want to know about it maybe include a papryus log  i'll pull instructions off WaxenFigures on how to do it.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1 To disable logging again just change the "=1" to "=0" for the three values marked "=" above.

just run the game engage in the act exit and attach the log file to a post.

Thx for your help ^^

Yes, with Matchmaker everything works...I justed checked the SexLab thread and realized that there is rev2 out now...well I still had rev1 but you say there might be a problem with rev2? Well should I upgrade now or not? ;D

I will make some tests with a different load order...maybe there is some special mod that makes problems

Thx for your help ^^

Yes, with Matchmaker everything works...I justed checked the SexLab thread and realized that there is rev2 out now...well I still had rev1 but you say there might be a problem with rev2? Well should I upgrade now or not? ;D

I will make some tests with a different load order...maybe there is some special mod that makes problems

This is the latest info on the sexlab framework used to run this mod :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework/page-21?do=findComment&comment=377496

If you have ctd or bugs that aren't already reported here then it's probably related to sexlab and not working girl.

Ashal should have an update soon to stop these so to help I would disable bukakke, don't use body suit and don't use strap ons until sexlab rev3 comes out and that should stop most of the bugs.

Thx for your help ^^

Mine won't work with rev1 and may not work with the patch that is out for rev2 .currently there are some CTD with rev2 for some people the patch is supposed to fix it. but I can't confirm that the patch will work with this mod. It may be best to wait for rev3 for this one. I belive Nicole Dragoness is using the patch Nicole may be be able to confirm rather the patch is compatable or not.

JoshNz is open with his scripts I should be able to find out and fix the conflict on my end. I'm kind of curious why it would affect that. I was debating on rather to even bother with this when I saw he was working on his again It is a good mod and I don't really see the point in having 2 protitution mods.

Thanks for letting me know about the conflict I will check into that asap and put it in the OP.

Sorry, cant confirm. Did just updated AP to 3.01, enabled it in ModOrganizer and start over ...

when i talk to a Guard in Solitude i have 2 Options: "meed a date" and "hey there handsome". i think, first is from Working Girl, second from AP ...

Just as a small mention, maybe you intended this: when you ask the payment from your follower (and I mean from a more permanent one than a simple client), the follower also leaves you (which is normal, considering they are all followers). Still, Serana seems to stay even after that.

This is because ... its Serana! Serana is .. Serana, mean no Standart-Follower. At Niruins Business Plan Serana isnt detect as Follower, she was different integrated .. I do not know, unfortunately, more accurate.

The Hirelings are also affected.

the follower stuff won't change anything with the sexact taking place. If it works with MatchMaker it is not a FNIS Issue. Does it work on a clean save?

Everything done with a clean save on a fresh install .. weird

EDIT : Found the problem, I desactivated AP animations in SexLab and it prevented Working Girl to start....

Weird as theres no masturbation animations in AP if I am right .. well thats fixed :)

Ok I got it working now...

It seems that FuzRohDah plugin is the problem (at least for my skyrim installation)...I deleted Fuz and everything works the way it should :)

Thx Shane, great mod ^^

Are you still using a 1.8 version of skyrim?

Everything done with a clean save on a fresh install .. weird

EDIT : Found the problem, I desactivated AP animations in SexLab and it prevented Working Girl to start....

Weird as theres no masturbation animations in AP if I am right .. well thats fixed :)

Hmm. that is wierd the solo is arroks I think. Thanks for letting me know what fixed it. And I'm glad you got it going.

nice work i really love that items found in the forge in iron  but can you add some of this on some of the bandit leader i even try this on my follower and i go toward hostile on him then when my hp turn 30%   you already know that feature

I don't want to go too far with this enchantment I put in it's just something to play with so I don't think I should add it to any npcs. I'm sure someone will make a real combat rape plugin soon. I do need to make the followers stop combat though.

i really like this style of some rape plugin rather than your character need to be immortal what do you mean by this  I do need to make the followers stop combat though.

from what i did i just attack my follower then my follower goes hostile towards me  its natural in vanilla skyrim

i really like this style of some rape plugin rather than your character need to be immortal what do you mean by this  I do need to make the followers stop combat though.

from what i did i just attack my follower then my follower goes hostile towards me  its natural in vanilla skyrim

What I meant was if you use it on an enemy and you have a follower with you when it activates the follower will continue to attack your enemy and he will die before the sex act completes. I need to stop combat of the follwer too so you can complete the sex act.