xazPrisonOverhaul KlapMod

View File

Hello, I liked this mod very much (in fact it's one of my favorite mods ever). I made some changes that I want to share in case you want them too. The changes can be downloaded there: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/135-xazprisonoverhaul-klapmod/

Installation

After downloading and installing the official Prison Overhaul mod, make a backup of xazPrisonOverhaul.bsa and xazPrisonOverhaul.esp in your skyrim Data folder and overwrite them with the ones contained in the .rar

Disclamer

It's my first time modding

Change #1 - Whipping

• In the original mod you are whipped every day and you can "cheat" by going back to sleep right after you wake up until it's time for your release, potentially never being punished. When not "cheating" for long prison sentences the whipping can take a prohibitive amount of real life time.
  • In my mod you are whipped only once, shortly before your release.
  • There is no way to cheat it: you won't be released if you haven't been whipped. If you sleep past your release time, you will be whipped when you stop going immediately to sleep and release shortly after (~1 skyrim hour).
  • This also allows for better RP. A guard whipping every single day is a bit strange.

Change #2 - Different Punishments

• In the original mod every crime consisted in the same punishment, the only difference is the length of time you spend in jail. You will be whipped even for stealing an apple.
  • In my mod there are different crimes.
  • Misdemeanor vs Felony: If your bounty is less than 240 you will spend less than 24 Skyrim hours in jail and the crime is considered a misdemeanor; you will not be whipped. If it's more than 240 it's a felony, and you will be whipped.
  • Violent vs Non-Violent: If none of your crimes were violent you will not be forced to wear the gag during transporation (but you will still be bound). The guard will be sympathetic and won't strip search you; you will find yourself wearing the vanilla prison outfit with a lockpick in the backpack. If any of your crimes were violent or you previously escaped from jail you will be strip searched and put in your cell naked, without even the lockpick.
  • If you were not strip searched and you escape the next time you are caught you will be stripped completely naked and the guard will comment trusting you was a mistake. [This feature does not always work 100% in that the guards won't always attack you on sight until you commit further crimes after your escape.. If someone wants to help fix this, please do]

Change #3 - More Dialogues

• There is a lot more text from the guards explaining to the player what's going on, for better RP.

I hope you enjoy it. The original mod author is welcome to incorporate the changes into the official addon and expand on them if he wishes to do so.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/13/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hello, I liked this mod very much (in fact it's one of my favorite mods ever). I made some changes that I want to share in case you want them too. The changes can be downloaded there: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/135-xazprisonoverhaul-klapmod/

Installation

After downloading and installing the official Prison Overhaul mod, make a backup of xazPrisonOverhaul.bsa and xazPrisonOverhaul.esp in your skyrim Data folder and overwrite them with the ones contained in the .rar

Disclamer

It's my first time modding

Change #1 - Whipping

• In the original mod you are whipped every day and you can "cheat" by going back to sleep right after you wake up until it's time for your release, potentially never being punished. When not "cheating" for long prison sentences the whipping can take a prohibitive amount of real life time.
  • In my mod you are whipped only once, shortly before your release.
  • There is no way to cheat it: you won't be released if you haven't been whipped. If you sleep past your release time, you will be whipped when you stop going immediately to sleep and release shortly after (~1 skyrim hour).
  • This also allows for better RP. A guard whipping every single day is a bit strange.

Change #2 - Different Punishments

• In the original mod every crime consisted in the same punishment, the only difference is the length of time you spend in jail. You will be whipped even for stealing an apple.
  • In my mod there are different crimes.
  • Misdemeanor vs Felony: If your bounty is less than 240 you will spend less than 24 Skyrim hours in jail and the crime is considered a misdemeanor; you will not be whipped. If it's more than 240 it's a felony, and you will be whipped.
  • Violent vs Non-Violent: If none of your crimes were violent you will not be forced to wear the gag during transporation (but you will still be bound). The guard will be sympathetic and won't strip search you; you will find yourself wearing the vanilla prison outfit with a lockpick in the backpack. If any of your crimes were violent or you previously escaped from jail you will be strip searched and put in your cell naked, without even the lockpick.
  • If you were not strip searched and you escape the next time you are caught you will be stripped completely naked and the guard will comment trusting you was a mistake. [This feature does not always work 100% in that the guards won't always attack you on sight until you commit further crimes after your escape.. If someone wants to help fix this, please do]

Change #3 - More Dialogues

• There is a lot more text from the guards explaining to the player what's going on, for better RP.

I hope you enjoy it. The original mod author is welcome to incorporate the changes into the official addon and expand on them if he wishes to do so.

Looks interesting.

But I think it's still funny to see our female PC naked in the jail! :D

I often only steal an apple only to be sent in jail. If I punch a guard (40 gold), do I get the punishment? Is it considered as a violent crime?

I just tried to punch a guard (40 gold penalty), and I got the gag! :D

Gag, and a bit more dirty talk from the guard, and a punishment. everything looks ok.

It would have been funnier if the guard, before the "end of the vacation"-whipping, would have said something like:"Hey, you didn't tought we would have let you go without a little lesson on your sweet body?".

But it's still a nice work, thanks!

I am sorry I didn't put a description of the file initially (I edited it in now). I was not aware a new thread would be automatically created after my upload.

I think this mod has a lot of awesome ideas. I hope you don't mind if steal some of them for PO.

I don't mind at all, go ahead! It will make it simpler for everyone who likes my changes, as after using my modified files they won't be able to upgrade to future versions without losing the new functionality

Could you add so you remain gaged (if you were), bound and naked (if you got striped) after you come out of prison and you have to ask someone to free you? this is done on "Rough Times" and "Sanguine's Debauchery" , I think it would be cool as a secondary punishment/humiliation for some crimes

Thank you for the mod

how about you some humiliation if your commited a murder by  putting on a idk what is it called is it  pillory? its a wood where you put your two hands and your head between your 2 hands the guard will send you out of the jail every other day then sent you to the public where you will humiliated (the guard will whip you while you were bind by those pillory or that wood i really dont know the name of that thing and you will hear some embarassing dialogue of the people idk if i should post this on this or the xazoverhaul thread

• 1 month later...

I'm not getting any whipping regardless of how high prisontime I get 1000 days+ even.  I only wait, days and days, 12 hrs of sleep, the guards throw in food and water and it just continues like that.

I thought there was some addition to this where the guards enter your cell and rape  you. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel bounties over 1000 should consist of being chained into the pillories and raped vaginally punished instead of only whipping. Maybe even have a hook to have townsfolk take advantage of the prisoner.

Additionally, have you thought about making a chance for NPCs to be imprisoned for various crimes and punished? It would be pretty funny to see a dark bortherhood member (most likly one of the ones that attacks on the road, not a named one.) being impaled for a change.

• 5 months later...

Hiya quick question.

The reg mod works just fine for me, but when I try and instal your fix the MCM options for the reg mod go away. Am I doing something wrong. It overwrites the files like it says, but then no options show up for me.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but can't quite figure it out. Thanks :)

Hiya quick question.

The reg mod works just fine for me, but when I try and instal your fix the MCM options for the reg mod go away. Am I doing something wrong. It overwrites the files like it says, but then no options show up for me.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but can't quite figure it out. Thanks :)

Uhhm . . .

The last post before yours was August of 2013

Good chance this won't work with all the updates since

• 2 months later...

Hiya quick question.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but can't quite figure it out. Thanks  :)

Same problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya quick question.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but can't quite figure it out. Thanks  :)

Same problem.

Same here, this is a real shame