[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

I kind of like the idea of reporting to the guard but I don't know if a prostitute would go to the police to report someone ripping them off for an illegal activity.

Good point, should be more shady characters, so maybe you make an agreement with the thieves guild later. All for the far future, but something like that would imho be ideal to include some new NPCs and quests. There could be some mean thief guild members trying to rip you off, demanding most of your income as protection bribery and you have to find a way to stop them doing so. This would be tricky, if you just try to beat or even kill them you might get the thieves guild as new enemy, so you'd either have to get rid of them secretly or try to find something that they get kicked out of the thieves guild. If they rip you off they probably try to get a larger share then they should from other thieves guild activities too.

That's something for the dark part of the quest line which will be added after the first few chapters of the light side. it's kind of what I started with in the SA version of Working Girl with Tristan in riften I've had a few request to bring that back in this version and it's something I do plan on doing but a little more fleshed out than that version and it will be a while before I do it.

@ nutluck: I guess i do have some discussions on future quest content at least the darker content both in the link above and I think a few pages back on this thread I forgot about it since it will probably be anywhere from 6 months to a year before I even start on the darkside.

is it normal, that i get journal entry for the next level?

when yea, how i can remove it?

i like clean journal ;]

me thanks^^

No it is not and it's always been like that I didn't notice it until a few months ago and then forgot about it again. Thank you for reminding me about this I'll add it to my notes so I don't forget to change it in the upcoming update.

so silent here. everybody plaing ElderScrollsOnline ? i was in beta which saved my money.  had enough crazy trouble in guildwars2 about how people understand multimassonlinerollplay gaming nowadays. sorry i played everquest 5 years, wow classic, guildwars, i know better standarts.

so silent here. everybody plaing ElderScrollsOnline ? i was in beta which saved my money.  had enough crazy trouble in guildwars2 about how people understand multimassonlinerollplay gaming nowadays. sorry i played everquest 5 years, wow classic, guildwars, i know better standarts.

Final Fantasy XI was my MMO poison for 8 years.

Edit: While I'm making a post I might as well ask in the future ZaZ will be a requirement for this mod not negotiable. Right now I have the option for the client to piss on the player while she's masterbating working in my pratice esp( ScreenShot below)  which is the only thing I'll add to the regualr options until I have quest content for the rest.

What I'm asking is do you want me to include this in the bugfix update or wait until I add more content for ZaZ which may be a long time from now?

Speak now or forever hold your peace. Unless I get a lot of responses telling me to wait I'm including it in the bug fix update which will probalby be out this week or next.

post-33749-0-07946900-1396932659_thumb.jpg

Very humiliating, great addon. I really like how mean many of the customers and the guards are.

Small suggestion: Maybe occasionally customers and guards could even demand some money from you. The normal customers could threaten you to report to the guards if you don't pay them a bribe of 20-50 gold after they fucked you, and the guards themselves might sometimes take a bribe of 50-100 gold, sometimes demand a free fuck and sometimes even demand both.

This would make the prostitution even more dirty and risky, you never know if you will even make a profit at all. I know, i am way too masochistic when playing Skyrim :D

Very humiliating, great addon. I really like how mean many of the customers and the guards are.

Small suggestion: Maybe occasionally customers and guards could even demand some money from you. The normal customers could threaten you to report to the guards if you don't pay them a bribe of 20-50 gold after they fucked you, and the guards themselves might sometimes take a bribe of 50-100 gold, sometimes demand a free fuck and sometimes even demand both.

This would make the prostitution even more dirty and risky, you never know if you will even make a profit at all. I know, i am way too masochistic when playing Skyrim :D

The customers being mean too you is something your going to like or hate I've had comments both ways. In my mind your a dirty prostitute, dragonborn or not expect to be treated that way.

Rape and rob you? I love it! I like that idea I'll try to include that in a future update.

Whatever his decision, however, I suggest taking also download the current version so that if there are too many problems you can go back.

Adds Zaz nice stuff I can not wait to play.

It makes you feel every now and then whatever it is.

zaz things would be nice

but at moment i got a problem with the newest version 5.51 or so, the pillories do not work in prison overhaul ;/

hope, they fix it fast^^

I didn't know 5.51 was up. I'll make sure to test with that version before I add it.

I forgot about the translation file for the MCM RockMic It is in my notes for things that need fixed in the bugupdate so I won't forget this time.

smile

Hi Shane!

I love very much your mod, only two questions:

The first: The Schlongs in my version no working with the animation produced with WorkingGirl. With Defeat, Confort and other mods the penises are in erection without problem but in the animations with WorkingGirl the penises are flaccid. I don´t know if this is only my problem. It´s very odd.

The second...from the beginning of the game I had available options of ass fuck, vaginal fuck, footjob, blowjob and titsjob... relative to other options when you unlock? I have had more of 15 services... :(

On the other hand... nowadays there are available animations thresome. Would it be possible services with two clients at once?

A lot of kisses , great job!!!

Lucía

Hi Shane!

On the other hand... nowadays there are available animations thresome. Would it be possible services with two clients at once?

Lucía

i read pages ago, the last (or the one before last^^) unlockable is threesome

but, i do not know, coz i am far away from that ;]

sorry, if you include getting robbed i wont Play your mod anymore. Radiant prodstitution has this per quest, you can get your stuff back at the Trader, buying it back , but all your quest items are vanished., no way, i hate getting lost anything.

I ment  they may take a small amount of gold not things out of your inventory I don't like losing items out of my inventory eithier.

Hi Shane!

The first: The Schlongs in my version no working with the animation produced with WorkingGirl. With Defeat, Confort and other mods the penises are in erection without problem but in the animations with WorkingGirl the penises are flaccid. I don´t know if this is only my problem. It´s very odd.

The second...from the beginning of the game I had available options of ass fuck, vaginal fuck, footjob, blowjob and titsjob... relative to other options when you unlock? I have had more of 15 services... :(

Lucía

That is the first I've heard of that I don't do anything special when I make a call to the framework other than choose tags for the animation so if you have an errect penis in defeat then it should be erect in this. I don't have an answer for this. Are you using nudesuits? and which body type are you using?

Threesomes are the last unlock they come eithier 10 or 20 after "do anything you want to me"  and currently the option only comes up on male NPC's I think the option is "are you up for some group action" or something like that.

Hi Shane!

Lucía

That is the first I've heard of that I don't do anything special when I make a call to the framework other than choose tags for the animation so if you have an errect penis in defeat then it should be erect in this. I don't have an answer for this. Are you using nudesuits? and which body type are you using?

Threesomes are the last unlock they come eithier 10 or 20 after "do anything you want to me"  and currently the option only comes up on male NPC's I think the option is "are you up for some group action" or something like that.

Yes that is very odd but that is precisely what happens, I just checked again and yes, it happens. I don´t understand it, really. I haven´t activated any nudesuit and my body tipe is UNPB.

Thanks for your answer, I am delighted with your mod. I would like to have extreme experience which in real life would be unthinkable, at least for me.

Kisses

Lucía.

Mmmm... no, I´m testing the mod and the progression it´s impossible. The options available are the same which I had in the begining.  I must have a bug because i have more 30 services and nothing happen.

It´s very frustrating not knowing what is the progressions of your character. If occasionally you can give some clue would be great. This is only a suggestion.

Help please! :(

You could try the old cheatcode for the mod from OP:

-if you want to unlock all animations open the console and type "player.setstage _SLWG_WorkingGirl 50" without quotes

But this might be for the older versions, so it might not unlock the threesome animations. You could check the queststages also via console though and set it to the highest number, it might work :)

Final Fantasy XI was my MMO poison for 8 years.

Edit: While I'm making a post I might as well ask in the future ZaZ will be a requirement for this mod not negotiable. Right now I have the option for the client to piss on the player while she's masterbating working in my pratice esp( ScreenShot below)  which is the only thing I'll add to the regualr options until I have quest content for the rest.

What I'm asking is do you want me to include this in the bugfix update or wait until I add more content for ZaZ which may be a long time from now?

Speak now or forever hold your peace. Unless I get a lot of responses telling me to wait I'm including it in the bug fix update which will probalby be out this week or next.

attachicon.gifEarly piss test NPC undresses in the released version.jpg

do that in your update ( but into the face ) , i had no provlems with the pillories in PO recently played, and make more stuff later. we need the bugs fixed, the money from the followers etc. when will the update come ? do you include the switch of the dialogue sequence, first agrree and then walk ?

Mmmm... no, I´m testing the mod and the progression it´s impossible. The options available are the same which I had in the begining.  I must have a bug because i have more 30 services and nothing happen.

It´s very frustrating not knowing what is the progressions of your character. If occasionally you can give some clue would be great. This is only a suggestion.

Help please! :(

I forgot to add any quest progression in the random approach part so none of those will count, when your raped instead of paid these will not count either.

Immersive first person view uses an external method of saving your settings I would like to look into this to track quest progression so they don't get screwed up when updating versions. In the SexLab git it looks like there is a method to add your own custom stats to the diary so I could add a custom stat to track how many clients you have been with or I could just make my own diary. I dought I'll do this in the bugfix update but I will do it in a future update.

The final quest stage is still 50 so using the method Xboronx suggested will work fine.

do that in your update ( but into the face ) , i had no provlems with the pillories in PO recently played, and make more stuff later. we need the bugs fixed, the money from the followers etc. when will the update come ? do you include the switch of the dialogue sequence, first agrree and then walk ?

No I'm not switching the diologue sequence in the next update. Yes I know bugs need fixed that is why I keep referring to the next update as the bugfix update. I don't know when the next update will come probably next week It will be the last update for a long time so I want to make sure things are properly fixed I'm also kind of waiting for the officilal SexLab 1.50 update so I can test with that.

A humble suggestion for an imho great scenario for potential player rape and robbery:

The client is into BDSM and asks to whip or fuck you bound. You have to wear either devious devices, the armbinder for sure and maybe also a gag and blindfold or ZAZ bondage items. ZAZ bondage items would also have the advantage that with the new ZAZ update there are now slightly modified Sexlab animations with bondage gear and poses. The disadvantage would be that you have to write some kind of escape mechanism though i think whereas for the devious devices they will handle the escape themselves without any need for further scripts. So i will continue the example assuming the armbinder gets used.

If you agree to the clients request there are 3 possible outcomes afterwards then:

-Client loved the session, he will release you from your bindings,

-Client is mean, he leaves you bound and if this is possible easily it would add a nice deal of humiliation if instead of giving you the gold directly he would throw it at your feet as a pocket of money item and make some humiliating comments

-Client is extremely mean, leaves you tied and robs you afterwards (takes some money plus the money you initially got as payment)

Imho scenarios like that where you only know after the sex if the customer is honest or abuses you would be awesome.