8 minutes ago, NismoMan said:

Hello New person, welcome to the forums!

Should be perfectly fine, the mod runs with an older Form 43 plug-in (using LE's 32bit Creation Kit) but as long as all assets, animations.. etc are converted then there's nothing to worry about. If you want the warning gone, just load up the plugin with SSE's 64bit Creation Kit and save, you'll have an SSE-certified Form 44 Plug-in and Vortex's warning should go away.

HOWEVER, Some say that "converting" some LE plug-ins to SSE might cause some issue, so I personally ignore the conversion process all-together if the mod author gave the all-green as is the case here.

I currently have 33 "Form 43" plug-ins running in my SSE with no issues whatsoever, but as a rule of thumb just keep an eye on the support pages for older mods that are no longer maintained to see what the community recommend.

So to summarize:

- Form 43 (LE Plug-ins) should for most cases work as is in SSE without issues.

- LE Animation files, meshes and behavior files MUST be converted to work in SSE.

- Always a good idea to keep an eye on mod support pages/forums for old, abandoned or unmaintained mods to see what's what, people usually leave feedback there regarding their experiences using the mod with SSE.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for the reply. I still have some fears with mods since I had only started using mods in say late December of 2020, so i am still a rookie where modding is concerned, not to mention I am not very IT-literate haha. 

Your reassurance is very much appreciated ?

On 9/3/2021 at 7:53 AM, MrChen said:

Hey guys. New person here.

I have been using this mod for like nearly 3 weeks without any issues. Everything functions as intended, and I have yet to encounter any game-breaking issues.

My only concern is that in spite of downloading the SE version (I play on SSE), i am getting a warning on Vortex that the mod is intended for a different game.  I have re-downloaded and re-installed the mod several times already but the warning persists. LOOT doesn't show any errors as well.

Should I be worried about this? Is there a plausible explanation behind this issue? As I haven't encountered any major issues in-game, I haven't given it much thought. But I am still concerned nevertheless given how fragile Skyrim is.

Any help or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hello can I see what mod are you using because no animation happened for me this is my first time modding skyrim

On 9/3/2021 at 9:54 AM, Someone92 said:

HOw does the "can't leave city" debuff work exactly?

BEcause I could just walk out of Whiterun just fine...

Bug:

Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1 installed, male PC, got extended service period, and told PC would get gagged from now on. No gag was equipped.

Papyrus.0.log 470.44 kB · 0 downloads

20210904141502_1.thumb.jpg.96f6babb5015c0f31419aaf9c8c819fc.jpg

If i remember correctly, there is an free zone around the city of Whiterun. If you got futher your collar will react.

4 hours ago, ZiriMkII said:

Hello can I see what mod are you using because no animation happened for me this is my first time modding skyrim

I use these as my animation packs for my SL mods

1) SLAL animations by Leito v1.6SE

2) ZaZ animation pack v8.0+

3) BakaFactory's SLAL Pack Human

The first 2 are mainly for SL Eager NPCs and Public Whore, while the last one is for suzutsuki's Battle Fuck. So far animations have been firing smoothly.

Edited by MrChen

Got a weird bug here, when my character gets whipped in the Light Torture punishment, after 1 or 2 whips, my character changed the X Cross position to an animation of being pulled up by an invisible chain, and then the torturer just freezes. Anyone encountered amsomeyhing simliar, and if so what is the problem? Thanks

On 9/5/2021 at 10:18 AM, clesh2311 said:

Got a weird bug here, when my character gets whipped in the Light Torture punishment, after 1 or 2 whips, my character changed the X Cross position to an animation of being pulled up by an invisible chain, and then the torturer just freezes. Anyone encountered amsomeyhing simliar, and if so what is the problem? Thanks

I have not.. but the first thing that comes to mind is if you have apropas 2 in?  The random ' go back '  / change pose has caused issues in some other mods for me before.. ?‍♀️

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

I have not.. but the first thing that comes to mind is if you have apropas 2 in?  The random ' go back '  / change pose has caused issues in some other mods for me before.. ?‍♀️

Talos be praised, I really have Apropas 2 installed, thanks for the reminder

In my game the animations don't work at all, it says that there aren't any default animations even after i installed all the needed mods and started a new game, apart from that if i start the missions (Im trying it in Whiterun) it all goes ok until my character has to help Belethor or Farengar in which cases the other npc just dont work and im stuck either in front of the counter or in front of the jarls throne... is there any way to solve this?

Purely for the record - I'm a massive fan of this mod - it's customisable enough that you can make it a nightmare for the heroine or a minor inconvenience (the cost of doing business if you like)...

It's the potential for this mod and the mind boggling possibilities for scenario's created by the whole premise that really excites me - whether it be Jarl's loaning the heroine to bandit camps or rival factions for gold or a respite in attacks against allied forces and resources - too well pretty much anything - I love sex mods in my game (shocker) but I really mods that have a context - and I can imagine this mod having tendrals that reach into a variety of quests - vanilla & otherwise....

Yeah - love it as is - potentially wrist breaking....

Cool mod. I was thinking though that the hero fame system could be expanded.

For example killing someone should decrease your fame, as should going to prison. Finishing battles in the civil war could cause your fame to shoot up in someplaces and tank in others. If you have followers, they could even at times cause your fame to increase or decrease (either they sing your praises or make people wonder how much of the work they did)

Over time your fame will decrease, although if you have done certain quests (civil war for example, or you have became a thane) the people won't forget you so easily. Meaning the fame required to become the whore could decrease (or the minimum fame is raised).

Even completing quests in different holds could have an effect, maybe if the hold is close your fame might decrease (why aren't you helping them if you are so close) while if you are in far off holds then your quests will raise your fame.

Idk, it's a lot of ideas but I like the idea of managing fame.

Not sure if others have the issue as well, but sometimes during the Public Rape punishment you are still in a SexLab anim or one just started when the event stops. So the next morning when the Tane returns they stand on top of you and begin their dialog.

There needs to be a check that the last rape has finished before ending the punishment.

Maybe later another version can be added where the first part of the scene "ends" just as another rape starts, and after slightly altered popup texts the Tane walks towards you and tells you the punishment is finally over.

I seriously enjoy this mod. It's amazing on his own and even better after the mod Wartimes tweak by monoman1. When i use it with Ineed and Sexlabs survival it's made a very serious mix.

Thank you for making my evening more fun. I hope you will make new addons one day :D

Did you have bounty hunter looking for the pc when she escape?

Edited by lcewolf

Please, @Visio Diaboli

Could you consider to add a maximum number of customers ?

At some point my PC has to serve more than 700 clients in less than 30 days.

It's close to impossible. The only option is to flee. If the number X(Customer added) could be chosen by you or the user it would solve the problem.

Instead of doubling the penalty you could add a number X like 30 or 50 additional customer to do.

When exploring your mod with Tes5edit. i can see you had prepared or planned the use of Bounty Hunter?

If it's complete could-you give me the CC commande for made them looking for me?

Could you give me the CC command for the number of days remaining too?

I am the Public Whore in Solitude and I use the sewer (mod Skyrim Sewer) for escape. I have 700 client to do and it can't be done so at some point i escape at

Riften(I don't have the spell on me) It's would be nice if some bounty hunter would try to find me and bring me back. I could fight them and risk a higher bounty on my head or follow them willingly.

The option to send people after me would be more immersive. I suppose a bounty on my head could be good to.  After a number X of attend to get capture by bounty hunters,the city in question could abandon any attend to capture the PC and just put a huge bounty on the Pc's head and close the quest. But until you have fight X number of bounty hunter,you could also create a forcegreat with a guard in any city like this: (I know who you! You think the public whore of X could hide here? They send picture of you in all the major city and will personnaly escord you to X) or something like this.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

If pc does a second fuck to get the money the next one already comes and jumps into the animation.  he does not wait.

approaching time of 5 minutes is too long at a timescale 5.

btw nobody is reading the posts, the author does not work anymore or responses.

It's like with Wartimes, PCHS do not work on his mod anymore. Monoman1 have corrected, updated and improve a tweak version of wartimes.

On 9/8/2021 at 1:21 PM, pg13onleh said:

is it still being developed?

I was last working on fixes for the current version, I got distracted and have been for quite a bit now. Hypothetically it will receive another update but I don't know when.

18 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Could you consider to add a maximum number of customers ?

There's a max quota option already, it appends a number between that and the minimum every service extension. You can decrease that or increase the threshold for service extension. If you're getting over that something has gone wrong.

Edited by Visio Diaboli
4 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I was last working on fixes for the current version, I got distracted and have been for quite a bit now. Hypothetically it will receive another update but I don't know when.

Couldnt you do the simple slavery destination choice at least so this feature is usable ? 

On 9/11/2021 at 4:46 PM, lcewolf said:

When exploring your mod with Tes5edit. i can see you had prepared or planned the use of Bounty Hunter?

If it's complete could-you give me the CC commande for made them looking for me?

Could you give me the CC command for the number of days remaining too?

If it's complete could-you give me the Console Command for those two item?

On 9/11/2021 at 4:46 PM, lcewolf said:

I am the Public Whore in Solitude and I use the sewer (mod Skyrim Sewer) for escape. I have 700 client to do and it can't be done so at some point i escape at

Riften(I don't have the spell on me) It's would be nice if some bounty hunter would try to find me and bring me back. I could fight them and risk a higher bounty on my head or follow them willingly.

The option to send people after me would be more immersive. I suppose a bounty on my head could be good to.  After a number X of attend to get capture by bounty hunters,the city in question could abandon any attend to capture the PC and just put a huge bounty on the Pc's head and close the quest. But until you have fight X number of bounty hunter,you could also create a forcegreat with a guard in any city like this: (I know who you! You think the public whore of X could hide here? They send picture of you in all the major city and will personnaly escord you to X) or something like this.

Thank you

I don't know if you have a planning for the next update or upgrade. It's was a simple suggestion.

5 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

There's a max quota option already, it appends a number between that and the minimum every service extension. You can decrease that or increase the threshold for service extension. If you're getting over that something has gone wrong.

Ok if i understand correctly. It's was this setting you mean(First image).It's was too 100 and my starting point was 225. After de first punishment and the second i hade to do 720 Client20210912171419_1.thumb.jpg.f001cc8505cf3af1857cd3d0e723ae8f.jpg My starting point was 100 and 2501408314500_PW1.thumb.jpg.4822977d69d50040d95b9e9b9dbcec42.jpg

It was why i was suprise and i ask if you could put a ''Max level'' like 600 or 650.  Whatever the punishment you got it never going above this number at worst it reset all you to 0.

Thank you for answer @Visio Diaboli

I Know create a very complex mod. In Tes5edit i can see how mush you have work on it.

For all that.

Thank you

7 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

It was why i was suprise and i ask if you could put a ''Max level'' like 600 or 650.  Whatever the punishment you got it never going above this number at worst it reset all you to 0.

The one in the second image, as well as under Punishment Thresholds in the first, Service Extension should be selectable if working properly, meaning you can increase the score it takes to get the punishment, so you don't gain an additional quota every single punishment

23 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Will new versions also include more 'story' content? (like the starter quests in whiterun and solitude)