Big red square box with exclemation mark showing when sex scenes are playing

Hello, i have a problem with my sex scenes, whenever one plays there is that big exclemation mark covering the act (see attached screenshot). Does anybody know what it is?

It suddenly appeared without any changes to the mod list. It could be however that it's caused by changes to the MCM. Playing on Oldrim

I have installed animation relevant mods:

SexLabFramework v1.62,

Devious Devices,

CBBE,

BodySlide,

ZazAnimationPackv7.0,

FNIS.

And all their respective requierments.

Thanks for any Help!

enb 2021_03_30 17_35_37_91.bmp

12 hours ago, fapman83 said:

do it happen with any animation or just the ones with devises? ussualy this happen wen there a mesh or texture bad installed or bad inself

with any sex animation, including masturbating. Other animations seem to work fine. The devices don't make any difference.

12 hours ago, polonius said:

That's a mesh that it can't find. A missing texture would be purple. If it only happens with animations I'd reinstall your animation packs and consider upgrading to ZAZ 8 and double check any requirements.

thanks, i'll try.

Would any of you know a method to disable the warning, even if the mesh isn't fixed? Because then i'd actually be able to spot the missing part.

Convert it to fking PNG or JPEG !...

don't upload BMP xD omfg...

Here is converted version if u want to see his uploaded pic. without downloading BMP

Spoiler

1840396183_enb2021_03_3017_35_37_91.thumb.png.bfd0bfbaa21747a397526861de1da940.png

and about ur problem...

You have that "!" Marker when You are missing Meshes or game is unable to load some Meshes 

Just try to reinstall Mods You use ( and make sure You use right Mods for ur Game version, You can't use SE Mods in LE and LE in SE )

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2021 at 4:19 PM, Grey Cloud said:

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think a Chinese or Korean follower would cause a missing mesh during a sex animation.

Not a perfect answer, but maybe it goes into the right direction...

From my personal experience, "Quality Control" on chinese/korean mods seems to be a bit lax.

I have a few of them, and about half of them just have some textures/meshparts missing. usually just a an incorrect path, which is easy to fix, but you still wonder how no one notices this before uploading.

But how exactly this would manifest during sex scenes only eludes me as well. maybe an animObject with missing/non-LE mesh?

13 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

From my personal experience, "Quality Control" on chinese/korean mods seems to be a bit lax.

I have a few of them, and about half of them just have some textures/meshparts missing. usually just a an incorrect path, which is easy to fix, but you still wonder how no one notices this before uploading.

Interesting, thanks.

13 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

But how exactly this would manifest during sex scenes only eludes me as well. maybe an animObject with missing/non-LE mesh?

Hard to say from the screenshot but the PC seems to be back-scuttling a female human so maybe it's the naked torso mesh? Or at least the mesh of something being worn under the main torso armour/clothing piece?