38 minutes ago, fyredraken said:

hmmm going to have to try again. Have reverted to earlier saves and such.  It just sat there. I could see the hag raven moving around on the far side of the room but it never came back and the forsworn never came to the cage. This is on a new game so no save corruption is happening.

I am uploading a vid at 

this way you or the author can see what is happening and give me a way to move beyond it.  I do not have SD+ installed since there is a conflict. 

9 hours ago, fyredraken said:

I am uploading a vid at 

this way you or the author can see what is happening and give me a way to move beyond it.  I do not have SD+ installed since there is a conflict. 

Try to move this mod to the bottom of your load order and start a new game, my best judge is there is something interfering with the package applied to the hag. So when the scene starts it does not walk to the door. And the scenes ingame don't continue if the previous phase (like walk to door) isn't completed.

Placing the mod at the bottom of the load order worked perfect with a new game. I do however have a few suggestions one of which I know was mentioned earlier.

1.  The caster limit, I know the spriggan feeds off you magicka. You could expand it to also feed off weapon or armor enchantments.  It would be a slower feed but as weapon enchants do use soul stones for power it could feed off the enchantment to draw strength and trigger changes.

2.  I saw in the mod inventory there was a note from another Hagraven. I have not had anyone else come after me and I have fully transformed 3 times now to the full face gag. Is that a WIP or is there something to trigger it? <-- More of a question

3.  The amulet quest while the amulet is worth while. I would suggest adding a way to put the spriggan to sleep for a bit while wearing it.  Like weapon enchants you could have it run out of magic after a set time and go to the Elder Gleam to recharge it by swimming in the waters paired with a briar heart.

4.  Plot whole about returning to the tower. Add a quest that compels the PC to return to the tower after the first full transformation.  

5.  Another question when do the wooden cuffs come into play? I saw them in the mod inventory but they have never appeared.

6.  Add a green or other color to the skin that  is not covered by the spriggan changes. Since this integrates with DD you could use a cat suit or something. Most spriggans have that green under glow.  

7. add some spells that are only usable while in full spriggan form. Spriggans are able to float as they move and have special attacks.

Edited by fyredraken
  • 2 weeks later...

Just tried this again after some time, is the 'harvest' quest unfinished or something? Because if I make the quest happen the forsworn show up, talk to me, aggro, than just sit there - hostile but not attacking, I can even sit there and attack them until they all die, they never fight back.

-(I'm playing the mod on LE Skyrim)-

• 1 month later...

Hello :classic_smile:

I accidentally found the mod and think it's great that you continue to make or have made. I have the old mod also played at that time.
I myself take the armor of C5Kev's Sexy Spriggan Armor, which looks a bit better :classic_happy:

Otherwise great work ? if you continue it would be nice to add a gender definition, so with which gender you automatically have sex - Male / Female.
Also a larger selection of the Collars would be great!

• 1 month later...

Intro event has a dialogue box, the first sentence has "your" and should be a "you".  (Avoiding spoilers.)

All updated, get CTDs a lot at load doors, or at the end of sex with this mod going, going to do more testing when I have time.  It would let me Save normally (Menu -> Save -> New Save), but load doors would CTD, but, it stopped CTDing after the second piece went on (the chastity belt).

EDIT:  And now it's repeating the face mask, was there another situation after that?

EDIT2:  Any way of blocking the bondage additions, it breaks the quest if you've gotten to the mask and can't ask anyone to remove it.  At that point you're "not human looking", so it is a surprise that people don't tell you to get away or else.  Also, tripping over the roots after a while, seems weird (I did suggest that those events would keep track of how long you had them and you got "used to it" and eventually needed them if too long).

EDIT3:  Tried the shave, worked, but as soon as I left the location (to go outside), back to 100%, not sure how long that shave is supposed to last, I'll try the full one next to see if that has a better affect on duration.  I haven't done the 3rd quest yet, because I've not got the materials to do it, but I am curious if you've got an almost "trickery" from the end Guardian that will offer other things to you, if you stay that way permanently.

Would love to see a ridable buck or wolf, make it worthwhile to stay that way, though no attack like a Spriggan, the Call of the Wild is once a day (? on a lesser), not seen the heal yet.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
On 5/28/2022 at 2:28 AM, GuruSR said:

Intro event has a dialogue box, the first sentence has "your" and should be a "you".  (Avoiding spoilers.)

All updated, get CTDs a lot at load doors, or at the end of sex with this mod going, going to do more testing when I have time.  It would let me Save normally (Menu -> Save -> New Save), but load doors would CTD, but, it stopped CTDing after the second piece went on (the chastity belt).

EDIT:  And now it's repeating the face mask, was there another situation after that?

EDIT2:  Any way of blocking the bondage additions, it breaks the quest if you've gotten to the mask and can't ask anyone to remove it.  At that point you're "not human looking", so it is a surprise that people don't tell you to get away or else.  Also, tripping over the roots after a while, seems weird (I did suggest that those events would keep track of how long you had them and you got "used to it" and eventually needed them if too long).

EDIT3:  Tried the shave, worked, but as soon as I left the location (to go outside), back to 100%, not sure how long that shave is supposed to last, I'll try the full one next to see if that has a better affect on duration.  I haven't done the 3rd quest yet, because I've not got the materials to do it, but I am curious if you've got an almost "trickery" from the end Guardian that will offer other things to you, if you stay that way permanently.

Would love to see a ridable buck or wolf, make it worthwhile to stay that way, though no attack like a Spriggan, the Call of the Wild is once a day (? on a lesser), not seen the heal yet.

GuruSR.

The effects are from DD itself. There is a new keyword system made which is currently in the beta that stops the trip event and such from happening. When that is released and when I can find the time I will do an update.

Will also look into the shaving part, should last for a while.

3 hours ago, silvermist56 said:

so if i have Sanguines Debauchery installed dose it prevent this mod from starting? also do i have to start a new game to get the mod to work?

If I recall this mod does not start if a  SD quest is running but not sure about that. Haven't had SD in my load order for a long while so don't know if SD checks for this mod. 

If you haven't used the mod or the old version before it should be safe to use without a new game.

38 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is this mod designed for a spellcaster character? I.e., the lore/story appears to be designed with a magicka user in mind, given that spells increase the speed of the transformation... Any chance of an update that meshes better with a weapons user?

Could also implement a check for shouts and if possible power attacks to speedup the transformation. PC with a low magkca could be explained that t hey where chosen because they are dragonborn or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2022 at 12:05 AM, Lystorias said:

Has anyone an idea what happened here? im on SSE, using the converted file from the support section. im Also always getting the warning that cursed devices interfere, even tho i had nothing equipped. this is stage 3

image.png.c66a938e067f51ed4eb284a67f1c2091.png

Had the same issue, solved it using cathedral assets optimizer on the mod's files, the meshes for the feet were probably not converted to sse

On 8/19/2022 at 11:42 PM, no_way said:

Any particular time after finishing the Heart of Dibella quest before this one triggers?  I keep sleeping in beds and nothing happens.  Playing on SE and got the SE version from the files.

You need to sleep in a dungeon or wilderness, towns won't work

14 hours ago, no_way said:

Yeah tried a hunters camp and a sleeping roll in a cave, nothing happened.

Make sure you are not wearing any devious devices. As stated in the first post "The intro scene is triggered by sleeping after completing The Heart of Dibella quest. Sleeping in a jail will not trigger it. Wearing a Devious Devices Yoke, (Body) Suit and Collar wil also prevent it from starting."

The mod is also made only for LE as clearly stated, so it needs a conversion if you are using it on SE.

• 3 months later...

Great mod, love it! Maybe some fade-out back screen of sorts would be nice to transition from sleep to the cell at the very beginning (I know Trappings of Fate did a beautiful job on that one, it was a very nice moment).

I made some edits to the SSE version.

1. I converted the spriggan foot armor meshes using Cathedral Asset Optimizer, as they were still in LE format and created the bug illustrated above.

2. I implemented the Power Attack trigger for spriggan growth suggested above, as I rarely play a mage / magic-heavy playthrough. I did so by editing the Spriggan_PlayerScr.psc script and recompiling:

- line 40-41, register for weapon swings

- line 59-67, power attack check (check if swing is a power attack)

- line 78-95, common function for growth attempt, shared between the power attack and OnSpellCast event.

- line 69-76, edited OnSpellCast to incorporate the common function for growth attempt.

Sacrificial Spriggan Redux 2 B3 - sse by Mytherious.zip

Edited by Burtchin
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, sbvb1290 said:

I really like the green shimmering added to the skin. Is there any way to keep it on?

It's a magic effect so you could equip it to a character but it's not really plug and play so to speak.

7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Another question: is this compatible with Kynes Blessing - Parasites? Parasites also adds in an SD+esque spriggan "infection". Maybe I can turn off that infection temporarily or something.

It's not compatible, they use the same slot system and the infections would interfere with each other.

Does anyone have a proper way to convert a UNP body texture to CBBE? I'm experimenting with equipping this skin texture to the PC using Race menu overlays, while infected. It does work but on CBBE the texture is mangled around the hips and nips. I have made some crude changes but it's still a bit messy.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94439 

• 2 months later...

So I managed to get some bark skin with vines working in Slavetats. Based on "Xenius Custom Races - The Dryad" but without the skin color change. As it's a complete PIA to do full body, face and hand texture overlay due to UUNP and CBBE having other dimensions. I was thinking of adding that as a first stage and making it permanent until you fully cure yourself and it dissolving after X days.

I want to try to implement some fixes of the bugs that are reported here. If people have quest ideas or dialogue lines for random think NPC's say to the player when passing let me know.