2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Mind if I upload this as an unsupported SSE port to the main page? As there are no other bug reports I want to upload the latest beta to the FP as well.

I do not mind at all, it is your mod so the choice is yours. Do keep in mind that the one I converted was the B2 as I was not sure about the state of B3.

Attached you can find a converted version of B3 (did the same conversionsteps and tests everything seems to work fine)

Sacrificial Spriggan Redux 2 B3 - sse.7z

I'm having an issue. Everything was working fine until I left the Tower Redoubt. I got far and the yoke and chains were removed. I also got the message. Then I was equipped in a full black latex catsuit that can't be removed. No quest at all. I slept 6-7 times in a bed but all I get is the SKSE messages that I'm tugging the roots and after that I get punished. I see green and red glowing that looks like roots but it's overlayed on the catsuit. 

Am I doing something wrong? Could the Spirigan roots models have been replaced by DD models? I have DD5.1 and DCL 9.0. Tried turning off everything I could think of in the MCM but no luck.

5 hours ago, sstearh said:

I'm having an issue. Everything was working fine until I left the Tower Redoubt. I got far and the yoke and chains were removed. I also got the message. Then I was equipped in a full black latex catsuit that can't be removed. No quest at all. I slept 6-7 times in a bed but all I get is the SKSE messages that I'm tugging the roots and after that I get punished. I see green and red glowing that looks like roots but it's overlayed on the catsuit. 

Am I doing something wrong? Could the Spirigan roots models have been replaced by DD models? I have DD5.1 and DCL 9.0. Tried turning off everything I could think of in the MCM but no luck.

A catsuit isn't even refererend to from this mod so that's a bit weird. Are you sure you are not running any other DD mods that listen to 'on location change' events? Like City Bondage. Seems to be something else is messing you game. Also make sure you have the latest update and do a clean save / new game to see if that fixes things.

3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

A catsuit isn't even refererend to from this mod so that's a bit weird. Are you sure you are not running any other DD mods that listen to 'on location change' events? Like City Bondage. Seems to be something else is messing you game. Also make sure you have the latest update and do a clean save / new game to see if that fixes things.

Running a new game with everything updated. I am running a few DD mods but none are location based. I have Devious Mimic Clothes but it's disabled in the MCM. I'll try removing it and report back. Have SD+ installed but disabled (as much as possible) in the MCM.

11 hours ago, sstearh said:

Running a new game with everything updated. I am running a few DD mods but none are location based. I have Devious Mimic Clothes but it's disabled in the MCM. I'll try removing it and report back. Have SD+ installed but disabled (as much as possible) in the MCM.

Yup, removing Devious Mimic Clothes fixed it and I was able to finish the mod. Great work! One complaint I have is the lack of in-game instructions on what to do next. I had to read through the mod page a few times. I'd also love to see MCM configurability. A good example is the number of times you have to cast a spell before a transformation can happen :)

7 hours ago, sstearh said:

Yup, removing Devious Mimic Clothes fixed it and I was able to finish the mod. Great work! One complaint I have is the lack of in-game instructions on what to do next. I had to read through the mod page a few times. I'd also love to see MCM configurability. A good example is the number of times you have to cast a spell before a transformation can happen :)

As you can't have an infinite amount of MCM menus in your loadorder I'm a bit reserved in adding a MCM for just a few sliders. As there are way to many mods that already do this. As for the instructions it's originally setup so the player needs to find out hints themselves. But perhaps adding some more dialogue from random NPC's would help?

I could make a config file which you have to edit before starting the game for settings like the amount of spell casts

So I'm curious. I'm tinkering around with the SSE port of this, and when I got to the feet section, no feet. Now, granted, I am getting the Devious Device error, but I'm not wearing any devious devices at the time. Is just the fact that I have DD installed causing the issue? Just curious. Also, if you want other options C5Kev has a Sexy Spriggan Armor set for CBBE etc. Also, DeepBlueFrog seems to have a new Spriggan Mesh set in his new Parasites rebuild. But other than that, awesome that you took up the reigns on this project, it's always been one of my favorite quest lines. I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to be running into an issue.

When I start the game, it says I'm missing Devious Devices 5.1, despite having the mod installed, and so, the mod shuts down. I may be using the wrong file, on either end of files. Is this the right place to get it? 

5 hours ago, LuceoX30 said:

I seem to be running into an issue.

When I start the game, it says I'm missing Devious Devices 5.1, despite having the mod installed, and so, the mod shuts down. I may be using the wrong file, on either end of files. Is this the right place to get it? 

If you are sure you are running 5.1 it could be that the update from 5.0 to 5.1 wasn't completed. This mod asks one of the DD scripts what version it is. If that script hasn't been updated it could result in returning the old version number.

You can check this by starting a new game, then the script will be freshly loaded and not from your save game. Try to see if the message goes away then. If not then try to reinstall DD 5.1 to make sure you are running that.

15 hours ago, naaitsab said:

If you are sure you are running 5.1 it could be that the update from 5.0 to 5.1 wasn't completed. This mod asks one of the DD scripts what version it is. If that script hasn't been updated it could result in returning the old version number.

You can check this by starting a new game, then the script will be freshly loaded and not from your save game. Try to see if the message goes away then. If not then try to reinstall DD 5.1 to make sure you are running that.

instructions unclear, I uninstalled the mod, played some of the game, and reinstalled yours, but the same message still pops up.

8 hours ago, LuceoX30 said:

instructions unclear, I uninstalled the mod, played some of the game, and reinstalled yours, but the same message still pops up.

Main menu -> new game -> setup MCM settings on your new game (start Sexlab etc) -> check if the message is still there.

11 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Main menu -> new game -> setup MCM settings on your new game (start Sexlab etc) -> check if the message is still there.

Still pops up with "requires Devious Devices 5.1" despite it being installed. I don't know if the mod is detecting DD properly. I've poked, prodded, reinstalled and redownloaded everything over again, and can't seem to change the outcome.

1 hour ago, LuceoX30 said:

Still pops up with "requires Devious Devices 5.1" despite it being installed. I don't know if the mod is detecting DD properly. I've poked, prodded, reinstalled and redownloaded everything over again, and can't seem to change the outcome.

Haven't seen any other mentions of this from the 1500+ downloads. So the only thing I can think of is either you are running a modified version of the DD library script or 5.1 is not installed properly. also make sure you are checking any conflicts of files in your mod manager. 

At the end of the amulet quest on top of Darklight Tower there is a quest marker but no hagraven. I had to manually enable the hagraven via console. When is it supposed to appear? Because: with Darklight Tower I normally set a Lightning Rune underneath Ilia's mother which triggers as soon as she becomes hostile which is normally the case when the player gets seated.

4 hours ago, botticelli said:

At the end of the amulet quest on top of Darklight Tower there is a quest marker but no hagraven. I had to manually enable the hagraven via console. When is it supposed to appear? Because: with Darklight Tower I normally set a Lightning Rune underneath Ilia's mother which triggers as soon as she becomes hostile which is normally the case when the player gets seated.

The alias is linked to a 'boss' in the Dark Light Tower location So either the generic Hagraven or Silvia if it's spawned in by the quest dunDarklightQST. Did you by chance either already kill the hagraven or completed the quest?

Will try something else that spawns a new NPC so this can't happen. It would a add another boss so makes it a bit harder.

Alternative is to spawn a container with the amulet. Think this might be the most non-invasive one. Or check if the boss is still alive, if not then use the container. 

Edited by naaitsab
3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

The alias is linked to a 'boss' in the Dark Light Tower location So either the generic Hagraven or Silvia if it's spawned in by the quest dunDarklightQST. Did you by chance either already kill the hagraven or completed the quest?

No, had a fresh Darklight Tower on this run. After killing Ilia's mother, I searched everywhere, but the quest marker hovered in the air in front of the boss chest. Enabling the hagraven ID I found in the quest with sqv brought it up and then the quest marker stuck to the hagraven. After killing it, I found the amulet in the inventory as expected.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a question in regards to something i saw after doing all the quests except for purification

Spoiler

so i went to sleep one time and when i woke there was a messege about a vision/dream of a baby spiriggin poking at my breasts and such with its twig like fingers

does this go anywhere along with a unsaid quest or is it just flavour for the mod?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished a partial playthrough of this mod and wanted to report a few bugs.

1. When you backtalk to the hag in your first encounter, the dialog says that she gags you, yet no gag is ever placed on the character.
  2. The mod seems to include a Spriggan blindfold that isn't used, as it seemed to never equip on me.
  3. With a full 100% transformation, the gear will punish you for not having sex in too long, yet there is no way to actually have sex when fully transformed, as every NPC will just call you an abomination.
  4. I went back to the hag with a full transformation and a half-dozen forsworn spawned on me.  They were showing as red, but none of them seemed to actually attack me and I was able to dispatch all of them with ease.
  5. The quest seems geared towards higher level players.  I recommend there be a check where it won't start if the player is below a certain level.  I did it around lvl 4-5, but it was quite difficult at various times, especially after I was gagged and unable to imbibe potions.
  6. The plot seems to have a big hole in it - why would you ever return to the hag - aside from reclaiming your gear?  There seems to be no plot-related reason to go back.
  7. DCL will try to equip gear on you while on the quest.  I know that there are ways to lock out some DCL functionality when on a certain quest (such as how it won't give you DCL gear when wearing the Cursed Collar).  The same hook should be applied to this gear.  I had to reload a couple of times because NPCs decided to equip bondage gear on me while I had the spriggan gear on.
  8. The mod kept warning me that I had DD items on me, even when nothing but the Spriggan armor was equipped.
  9. Probably a Skyrim bug, not a bug with this mod, but the hag fight was easy once I realized that she doesn't cast while I'm in melee range.  I was able to circle-strafe around her and kill her without her being able to hit me.

Suggestions:

1. Would love to see a transformation akin to the Dwarven Devious Cuirass, where the Spriggan takes over and binds the players arms/legs to 'take over'.  This could give a new/existing 'struggle' animation when you try to play with yourself that works similar to the DD armbinder masturbation attempt animation.
  2. Include a 'debug' option to advance the transformation manually via MCM.
  3. Alternate endings:
    1. You decurse yourself fully (current ending, I think).
    2. Slay the hag.  You become a leader of the forsworn - albeit you'll forever be cursed - usually in sexy ways.  Gives you more control over the transformation, but can randomly trigger.
    3. Give in to the hag.  You become a slave to the forsworn and have to return frequently for 'prunings' or face certain consequences.
  4. Allow some kind of drinking/eating via while gagged.  I don't use mods like iNeed, but I expect that this mod won't play nice with them since you can't eat/drink while gagged.  I recommend treating it kind of like the DCL slave gag where you can remove some kind of mouth plug temporarily, which automatically seals over after an hour or two.
  5. Make some kind of consequences for not having sex when the armor demands that you do.  Currently, compliance is just RP, as there are no consequences I saw for not fucking someone.
  6. A tie-in to MME would be nice so the the armor can 'milk' you.
  7. Having to use an entire heart for both spells that shave off parts of the armor seems excessive.  IMO, use a heart to shave all of it off, but just put a long CD on shaving of a part, and make it heart-free.
11 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Just finished a partial playthrough of this mod and wanted to report a few bugs.

1. When you backtalk to the hag in your first encounter, the dialog says that she gags you, yet no gag is ever placed on the character.
  2. The mod seems to include a Spriggan blindfold that isn't used, as it seemed to never equip on me.
  3. With a full 100% transformation, the gear will punish you for not having sex in too long, yet there is no way to actually have sex when fully transformed, as every NPC will just call you an abomination.
  4. I went back to the hag with a full transformation and a half-dozen forsworn spawned on me.  They were showing as red, but none of them seemed to actually attack me and I was able to dispatch all of them with ease.
  5. The quest seems geared towards higher level players.  I recommend there be a check where it won't start if the player is below a certain level.  I did it around lvl 4-5, but it was quite difficult at various times, especially after I was gagged and unable to imbibe potions.
  6. The plot seems to have a big hole in it - why would you ever return to the hag - aside from reclaiming your gear?  There seems to be no plot-related reason to go back.
  7. DCL will try to equip gear on you while on the quest.  I know that there are ways to lock out some DCL functionality when on a certain quest (such as how it won't give you DCL gear when wearing the Cursed Collar).  The same hook should be applied to this gear.  I had to reload a couple of times because NPCs decided to equip bondage gear on me while I had the spriggan gear on.
  8. The mod kept warning me that I had DD items on me, even when nothing but the Spriggan armor was equipped.
  9. Probably a Skyrim bug, not a bug with this mod, but the hag fight was easy once I realized that she doesn't cast while I'm in melee range.  I was able to circle-strafe around her and kill her without her being able to hit me.

1, 3, 5 Will check on those. 

2 is unused atm.

4, 8 should be fixed with latest beta. are you sure you are running that?

6 I'm open for ideas

7 DCL has it's own internal safeguards when on quests. As far as I know there is no way for mods to toggle this.

9 that's how the combat package of the hags work. the vanilla combat is not that great :P 

11 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Suggestions:

1. Would love to see a transformation akin to the Dwarven Devious Cuirass, where the Spriggan takes over and binds the players arms/legs to 'take over'.  This could give a new/existing 'struggle' animation when you try to play with yourself that works similar to the DD armbinder masturbation attempt animation.
  2. Include a 'debug' option to advance the transformation manually via MCM.
  3. Alternate endings:
    1. You decurse yourself fully (current ending, I think).
    2. Slay the hag.  You become a leader of the forsworn - albeit you'll forever be cursed - usually in sexy ways.  Gives you more control over the transformation, but can randomly trigger.
    3. Give in to the hag.  You become a slave to the forsworn and have to return frequently for 'prunings' or face certain consequences.
  4. Allow some kind of drinking/eating via while gagged.  I don't use mods like iNeed, but I expect that this mod won't play nice with them since you can't eat/drink while gagged.  I recommend treating it kind of like the DCL slave gag where you can remove some kind of mouth plug temporarily, which automatically seals over after an hour or two.
  5. Make some kind of consequences for not having sex when the armor demands that you do.  Currently, compliance is just RP, as there are no consequences I saw for not fucking someone.
  6. A tie-in to MME would be nice so the the armor can 'milk' you.
  7. Having to use an entire heart for both spells that shave off parts of the armor seems excessive.  IMO, use a heart to shave all of it off, but just put a long CD on shaving of a part, and make it heart-free.

1. Required custom meshes and animations. Can't make both myself :P

2. Will put it on the list

3. 2 will require extensive rewrite of vanilla quests and factions. To much hassle

3.3 this could be an alternative way to keep playing, not really an ending.

4 could make a spell so the gag allows to "feeds" you

5 like what?

6 MME already has that, you can set armor as milking armor

7 the shaving is a special procedure so it shouldn't be to easy

On 10/20/2021 at 5:39 PM, mrghost1480 said:

Hey! If I turn off the Spriggan feature in SD+, will there be no conflict with this mod? Or is there some other incompatibility between them?

Should not interfere.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:46 AM, naaitsab said:

1, 3, 5 Will check on those. 

2 is unused atm.

4, 8 should be fixed with latest beta. are you sure you are running that?

6 I'm open for ideas

7 DCL has it's own internal safeguards when on quests. As far as I know there is no way for mods to toggle this.

9 that's how the combat package of the hags work. the vanilla combat is not that great :P 

1. Required custom meshes and animations. Can't make both myself :P

2. Will put it on the list

3. 2 will require extensive rewrite of vanilla quests and factions. To much hassle

3.3 this could be an alternative way to keep playing, not really an ending.

4 could make a spell so the gag allows to "feeds" you

5 like what?

6 MME already has that, you can set armor as milking armor

7 the shaving is a special procedure so it shouldn't be to easy

4 - Yes, I was.  The June 3 version.

7 - DCL can tie in to SD.  I expect that you'd just have to work with Kimi on the integration?

9 - Figured as much.  Maybe you could buff the hag's melee damage so it at least hurts like the dickens if she manages to land a hit?

4 - Could be something that you get with the dagger - where you can remove it from your face, but only for a short time before it reforms.  Say, an hour or two?

5 - Perhaps it will actually injure you - down to say 25% of your health if you don't have sex, or maybe just bind your wrists to make you more 'submissive' - but only after a couple of 'warnings'.

7 - IMO, it shouldn't cost the same to remove both all and some of the Spriggan.

Edited by ChandraArgentis
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How long does it take for the ritual to start? I finished the Dibella quest and went to bed woke up in a cell with the hag raven. Had to save and reload as there was a hood applied when I woke and she wouldn't talk or do anything. Reloaded the save and she talked to me.  She walks away cause i stay silent, she didn't apply a gag to me when i spoke, and then nothing happens.  have waited for about 15 minutes and nothing.