21 hours ago, naaitsab said:

@frhghz are you using Devious Devices 5.0 and higher? Otherwise the parts won't equip.

Ok, this was the mistake on my part. Now I get them 'growing'

But somehoe after teh feet claws they won't grow furter, it seems I got some devious device interfering although I just wear the already grown roots?

(collar, cuirass, feet claws, chasity belt and both plugs)

6 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

As i would love to try this mod, the problem is I am using SD+.

Could you provide a check if SD+ is exist then it disable Sprigan quest of SD+?

No sorry, I can only stop things in the quests from this mod not in SD+. There should already be a check if the SD+ spriggan quest is running but I will take a look at that as I need to check the code for the bugs mentioned by other members.

5 hours ago, frhghz said:

Ok, this was the mistake on my part. Now I get them 'growing'

But somehoe after teh feet claws they won't grow furter, it seems I got some devious device interfering although I just wear the already grown roots?

(collar, cuirass, feet claws, chasity belt and both plugs)

Check the patch I uploaded a few posts back. It's not fixed completely when it is I will upload a fixed version to the mod page.

17 hours ago, HereBeTentacles said:

This patch allowed me to progress the transformation properly, although it still shows the conflict message in the top left despite it working properly. I'm now having an issue with the gag dialogue though, it doesn't seem to detect and shut off if I'm in a holy place, and even with the scrawl power all npc's just respond with "Yes?"

13 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

fixed it for me.

now error message appears on top left  when something tries to equip, even though it still equip despite the error message

papy log shows 

Reveal hidden contents

[03/30/2021 - 11:47:33PM] SSpriggans: GrowEffect DD conflicting quest/special device found. Device keyword: zad_DeviousSuit

*snip*

[03/30/2021 - 11:47:33PM] SSpriggans: GrowEffect DD conflicting quest/special device found. Device keyword: zad_DeviousCollar

*snip*

SSpriggans: GrowEffect DD conflicting quest/special device found. Device keyword: zad_DeviousBelt

*snip*

SSpriggans: GrowEffect DD conflicting quest/special device found. Device keyword: zad_DeviousBoots

*snip*

SSpriggans: GrowEffect DD conflicting quest/special device found. Device keyword: zad_DeviousGloves

seems to be the same order as stuff being equipped

also one thing i noticed.

image.png.ed601981f14879a9fcba6ac7a5dbb485.png

isnt bodyslide supposed to be under calientetools folder?

well, i was able to build the armour in bodyslide no problem so i dont know if this would make any difference.

then i found out your bodyslide output setting was to 

image.png.993bd8087886287ac7eef1b3828bac04.png

but unzipped path from mod is

image.png.f2b7c1fd0d36ba00695fdc0b1bc51141.png

same

New build is up for testing. Should fix the gag dialogue, bodyslide and growth messages

Sacrificial Spriggan Redux 2 B2.7z

On 3/31/2021 at 10:30 AM, naaitsab said:

New build is up for testing. Should fix the gag dialogue, bodyslide and growth messages

Sacrificial Spriggan Redux 2 B2.7z 4.21 MB · 17 downloads

This fixed the issue of not being able to transform due to it saying it was conflicting.  That was a fun quest.  Thanks!  Only thing I would suggest is Danica or someone gives you a note or in quest journal pointing where the trimming power is.

2 hours ago, Caladian said:

This fixed the issue of not being able to transform due to it saying it was conflicting.  That was a fun quest.  Thanks!  Only thing I would suggest is Danica or someone gives you a note or in quest journal pointing where the trimming power is.

Thanks for the update. If there are no other issues with that part I will upload it to the main mod page.

A random NPC should point you to Danica with dialogue. It should say something after selecting "can you help me". I can make a quest marker for that but I'm sure everyone knows where she is?

6 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks for the update. If there are no other issues with that part I will upload it to the main mod page.

A random NPC should point you to Danica with dialogue. It should say something after selecting "can you help me". I can make a quest marker for that but I'm sure everyone knows where she is?

No quest marker for Danica is alright.  The problem that took me a few minutes to figure out (by having to look here) is that the trimming power is granted after you get the stuff but nothing in the game suggests menu to look for it.

On 3/31/2021 at 1:30 PM, naaitsab said:

Sacrificial Spriggan Redux 2 B2.7z 4.21 MB · 10 downloads

started a new save from scratch, went through the starting process again.

after transformation is complete and i went to danica, i got stuck there. she didnt have the dialogue option that leads to anything like "What is troubling you?" 

how do you get the NPC to visit you to guild you to danica? visit a random city? sleep? wait  certain hours?

6 hours ago, Caladian said:

No quest marker for Danica is alright.  The problem that took me a few minutes to figure out (by having to look here) is that the trimming power is granted after you get the stuff but nothing in the game suggests menu to look for it.

I can change it to an 'hello' dialogue. That way an NPC will randomly say it to you without you needing to speak to them. Perhaps giving you a note will help?

5 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

started a new save from scratch, went through the starting process again.

after transformation is complete and i went to danica, i got stuck there. she didnt have the dialogue option that leads to anything like "What is troubling you?" 

how do you get the NPC to visit you to guild you to danica? visit a random city? sleep? wait  certain hours?

Does she speak to you at all with the roots equiped?

9 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I can change it to an 'hello' dialogue. That way an NPC will randomly say it to you without you needing to speak to them. Perhaps giving you a note will help?

Does she speak to you at all with the roots equiped?

yes, regular dialogue, plus something along the line of "the curse can be slowed with some ancient/complicated magic". 

the dialogue can be repeated many times and choosing the dialogue doesnt give me any quest

Spoiler

image.png.83aee88194a4138ffa98c05740f2ccfc.png

image.png.99d4f425b27054113b71df4e8e0500b4.png

image.png.c6cb42957562ecb7eef36051696124eb.png

image.png.81b18f3d8efa4ef711606d075ff27690.png

26 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

yes, regular dialogue, plus something along the line of "the curse can be slowed with some ancient/complicated magic". 

the dialogue can be repeated many times and choosing the dialogue doesnt give me any quest

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.83aee88194a4138ffa98c05740f2ccfc.png

image.png.99d4f425b27054113b71df4e8e0500b4.png

image.png.c6cb42957562ecb7eef36051696124eb.png

image.png.81b18f3d8efa4ef711606d075ff27690.png

There's nothing she can do at first. Once you do the Gildergreen quest and get Nettlebane she will give you the power. That's how it worked for me at least.

I have a small problem, the textures of some NPC's dissappear when i enter stage 1 of the transformation, as in they turn almost completely purple, and than there is another small problem that happens when DCL forces a gag on my character resulting in the game freezing.

On 3/31/2021 at 11:07 AM, naaitsab said:

No sorry, I can only stop things in the quests from this mod not in SD+. There should already be a check if the SD+ spriggan quest is running but I will take a look at that as I need to check the code for the bugs mentioned by other members.

Once upon a time at least, SD+ and this mod did play 'nice' with one another, checking if the conflicting transformation was in play before starting their own.  No guarantee that this interaction hasn't broken down over the years, but if it wasn't *deliberately* removed (and why bother?), it should still work.

7 hours ago, stobor said:

Once upon a time at least, SD+ and this mod did play 'nice' with one another, checking if the conflicting transformation was in play before starting their own.  No guarantee that this interaction hasn't broken down over the years, but if it wasn't *deliberately* removed (and why bother?), it should still work.

I didn't mess with those checks so unless the strings are modified they should still work. Only simplified the requirements for the intro to start (location and DD items). I'm not sure if it's possible to change/suspend the start of the SD spriggan quest but I guess it's quite obvious the 2 can't run at the same time :P If I recall correctly the SD one only triggers on a 'surrender' event so it should be avoidable.

Bug report: stage 5-6 revert back to the unmodified stat buffs (as in stage 1).  The problem is a condition on Spriggan_GrowthPerk, where it checks for SprigganStage == 4.  With the addition of stages 5-6, that condition should probably read 'SprigganStage >= 4' (I don't think the stats need further buffs beyond stage 4, but that's up to you).

6 hours ago, stobor said:

FYI, I'm seeing hags and witches (maybe Forsworn too?) stay neutral towards the player, long after leaving Broken Tower Redoubt.  Which makes the quest to retrieve Nettlebane something of a walk in the park.

Did you got the message after leaving the BTR cell and got the restraints removed? It's location bound, not time bound. You need to get away from the BTR cell's for the rest to continue but perhaps I forgot to change the factions somewhere.

4 hours ago, stobor said:

Bug report: stage 5-6 revert back to the unmodified stat buffs (as in stage 1).  The problem is a condition on Spriggan_GrowthPerk, where it checks for SprigganStage == 4.  With the addition of stages 5-6, that condition should probably read 'SprigganStage >= 4' (I don't think the stats need further buffs beyond stage 4, but that's up to you).

Cheers, wil look into it.

7 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Did you got the message after leaving the BTR cell and got the restraints removed? It's location bound, not time bound. You need to get away from the BTR cell's for the rest to continue but perhaps I forgot to change the factions somewhere.

I did (approaching the nearby Stormcloak camp, since that is the closest named location).  I haven't spotted anything in the code that could cause this faction behavior (Harvest factions seem to be restricted to specific NPC instances), but something is going wrong.

I think I may have a save just outside BTR that I could experiment with, to see if I can pin this down.  I'll let you know if I find anything concrete.

OK, can confirm: the player is never removed from Spriggan_IntroFaction ("Avenging Forsworn") after leaving BTR.  The line in the Cleanup function that would do this is commented out - but since the quest itself keeps running, I'm not sure that's the cause.  At the very least, a corresponding line needs to be added to the code that releases the restraints after leaving BTR.

EDIT: note that Spriggan_IntroFaction is allies with hags and forsworn, so that fully explains the symptoms.

1 hour ago, stobor said:

OK, can confirm: the player is never removed from Spriggan_IntroFaction ("Avenging Forsworn") after leaving BTR.  The line in the Cleanup function that would do this is commented out - but since the quest itself keeps running, I'm not sure that's the cause.  At the very least, a corresponding line needs to be added to the code that releases the restraints after leaving BTR.

EDIT: note that Spriggan_IntroFaction is allies with hags and forsworn, so that fully explains the symptoms.

Will fix that, player needs to be removed from that faction until later when the harvest quest starts (WIP). Thanks for checking.

17 minutes ago, stobor said:

At stage6, I'm hearing periodic equip/unequip sound effects every 30-60 sec. or so (timing seems variable, but I haven't really tried to pin it down).  No idea what that's about, but it's a bit distracting.

Does it also happen when you stop moving? Perhaps the 'refresh armor' function keeps running fired by the location change event?