On 3/28/2021 at 7:28 PM, pinky6225 said:

Think i've noticed a new issue, the idle is pulling slave out of sex scences

Reveal hidden contents

Had Hert selling herself with TDF prostituion in an inn and on one of her customers she decided to cover up about midway through the sexlab animation

IdlebreakingSex.jpg.41f9b2e7d1daf42517d115cd80e64227.jpg

This should be fixed in version 1.1.0. I added a check on SexlabAnimating faction which should avoid idles to be triggered during sex scenes.

Hello!

Today i run a big test run, this post contain walls of text. I try to simple and sort as possible.

Other mods than PAHE or pahe requierment in use:

Spoiler

Engine fixes

SKSE directory for compatibility

SOS

XPMSE

SL Anim loader

Some texture and body mods

PAHE mods in use:

1144049224_pahe_lives_on-7.5.2repack3wipwithalladdonsinstallforsse.7z  ---today latest realise

Diary Of Mine 1.0.5_fomod.7z  ---not the new realese :( 

Test method used:

Spoiler

new game->marastatue->patreon of inn->riwerwood -> outside of embershard mine captured a famale bandit used as subject 1

inside all bandit captured, and used as test subject different way. 

Observations: - some maybe not revelant as mod file updated!

#1 - after heavly punished testsubject 1 middile of sex animation start play own "i fear you" style of animation
[ this one probably fixed the new realise... ]

#2 - Anger traning can be reduced to 0. 
Reproduction of the bug:
step 0: slave ordered fallow the player, and not fight
step 1: train slave to get angry, i done this punishing with pain then giving lightarmor and restraning then removing restrain,removing armor, giving clothing to wear then wait a bit check anger is building up
step 2: use destruction spell flames on slave 2-4 sec
step 3: talk slave->ok slave...->i going fuck you-> my test case slave say no, chose "your count going to hurt a weak after this"->wait animation play fully out, check agin anger level

note 1: if punished slave no reason at least 2-3 minute long i experience great incrase in anger build up
note 2: i found out i get very big anger traning incrase this way: slave punished very hard, scared, and then ok slave->i going fuck you->"i ram your ass" ->lett animation play out
note 3: me seems logical to "noral" consensual sex reduce stress maybe this try to simulate this?

#3 - giving subject 1 normal clothes to wear considered degrading clothing and incrase humiliation
note: i think this aproch logical like it!

#4 - after tortuing subject 1 for no reason with pain subject resignation go 80+ asking about how feel not mention wish to escape
note: submission not or minimal incrased
note: i dont know this is okay or not, to me looks logical

#5 - strange "thing/bug" slave forget pick up wepon and siheld after striping then ordered get clothes back
reproduction of the anomaly:
step 0: get ready to fight i mean get wepon on your hand ready to striek
step 1: slave need to be ordered fight for you, need told slave vear this->give wepon, siheld, armor
step 2: order the slave strip now
step 3: order the slave put clothes back
at this stage slave forget pick up wepon and or siheld
note: keep your hands all time of the event ready to fight

#6 - strange animation bug, if a slave have torch some times break out from restrain
step 0: need a dark place, put your hands down no wepon ready to strike, i tested in embersharad mine, get a torch your inventory, give slave wepon, armor, order slave fight for you
step 1: order slave wear this->give armor,wepons, last give the torch
step 2: punishment -> restrain -> ropes 
step 3: get ready for fight put your hands up and get some wepon/spell on as reaction slave get his hand the torch

note 1: i not tested this in original pahe!
note 2: slave hand and leg remain bound, and slave considered restrained via dialoge menu
note 3: apperaer slave not move, so system consider slave restrained

#7 - subject 1 a siheld + one handed wepon user in her original state. if i restrain them as subject 1 wearing siheld then realese them subject 1 forget pick up siheld
note 1: this happen only if a torch in subject 1 inventory!

#8 - removing siheld from subject 1 inventory, that is not in use: debbug message say: removing humiliating device
note 1: this happen only if a torch in subject 1 inventory!
note 2: giving him back, debugg message say: confusing subject1 giving him armor

#9 - subject 1 equiped with siheld and wepon+armor giving them a torch via "you going wear this" menu give debug message: removing humilating device from subject1
note: i not removed the siheld only this case siheld moved the subject 1 inventory

#10 - i dont know it is bug or not, if PC go sneak mode slave foget put down the torch i know vanila game followers to forget put back the torch as sneaking...

#11 - subject 2 after refused to fight get punished by restrain then witout warning by flame spell both times message say: subject 2 punished for not fighting
note 1: this thing allow the player quick incrase of combat stat from 0 to 37 one go, i dont know it is planed or not
note 2: this subject not get punished before this any form and in entery fight tath take 30 sec done nothing
note 3: subject 3 acted 100% similar as subject 2 both captured same time and get same treatment

#12 - subject 1 after get submission 42,5 traning ordered to be respectful to PC. from this point on if i wait 20-30 sec do other things then talk subject1, dialoge for not respectful come up
note 1: this means very quickly can be rised subject 1 respect level 100
note 2: after reaching 92 respect, dialoge stop appaear so recently
note 3: after subject1 reached 100 respect, the dialoge option to punish not being respectful not stopped to appear

#13 - fresh captured slaves start run away instant if quick save-quick load done sortly after capture
note: freh capture slave means: 1. lower original target hp below capture treshold, 2. order capture via dialoge, 3. tell them now you are slave, 4. fallow me slave, 5. new slave stand up and ready to walk

#14 - a fresh captured Subject 3 get naked, restrained, pusned via sex, ordered fight for PC, then let where it is.
note 1: same cell some fight broke out, debugg message say subject 3 not will to fight
note 2: anger traning incrased to 15
note 3: no potion to punis Subject 3 for not fighting

#15 - Subject5 ordered follow PC, let cary wepon, armor taken out, given clothing 
note 1: Subject5 let run freele inside the Embersahard mine
note 2: other bandits not attack Subject5, as Subject 5 not ordered to fight. This is okay to me.

#16 - Subject 6 as captured, ordered to fight for me, all item taken away, ordered stay there, then lett them run
note 1: subject 6 as run a way draged more enemy bandits to fight, as Subject6 refused fight and run a all place raged other fight oriented Subject to fight off the bandits.
note 1.1: this looks like a good tactick to drag enemys out from cover/other places and ensure chaos evryvhere
note 1.1.1: DO NOT start sex scane if you use this tactics, first glance look fancy to let slaves fight for you as you "teach" one slave to be "good boy/girl".
if you stop the animation some strange bug occur and character handling no longer possible normaly way, control messed up totaly
note 2: subject 6 picked up some 2 handed wepon and later started fight, Subject 6 originaly one handed wepon fighter

#17 - Using TDF prostitution with legendary addon has intresting effect on things:
WARNING THIS ADDON BY ME NOT TESTED USING ONLY PAHE MOD!
note 1: Subject 1 reached that level can be used as prositute
note 1.1: i asked Subject 3 need fun with subject 1? as Subject3 agreed and the sex animation started play out fallowing masseges observed:
Subject 1 trained to be good girl
Subject 3 traned to be good boy
note 1.2: this action gived 5,5 sex traning to subject 3
note 2: i dont know this is intendet effect of things or not, i like it!
note 3: asked Subject 8 need fun with Subject 1 ->"i prefer watch"-> PC and subject 1 start animation -> debugg message say: Subject 1 trained to be good girl, latter Subject 8 start masturbate-> debug message appear: "Subject 8 trained to be good boy"
note 3.1: same happened at the secund stage of event
note 4: this is a 2 stage "action in TDF" first time client wish watch, secund happy to join a 3 way action.
note 4.1: before starting first stage animation player can dicide not take part of it. if chose to do so, secund stage can be played but no debugg message appear
note 5: Subject 1 ordered dance near 7 other slaves, all slaves restrained at the time
note 5.1: 2 subject dispite restrained stend up and cheared the event
note 5.2: Subject 9 ordered to follow me, as we get close to the dancer Subject 9 joined the chearing mass.
note 6: slaves in TDF dialoge use original name of the slave so if before one encome slave known as bandit, in tdf dialoge called as bandit this is confusing some times...

#18 - Middle of sex animation with Subject 8 debugg message apparead: Subject 8 running away. After Sex Subject 8 started play 15 sec tramua stage animation, during this animation Subject 8 get punished via flames speel. No runaway event take place.
note 1: Subject 8 not tied before the sex punishment
note 2: i dont know this is a bug or future, if i not punish Subject 8 i belive runaway event take place

#19 - Subject 8 armored, and equiped with 2 handed wepon. As restrained and ordered to take off clothes Subject 8, take out all armors but the wepon not!
note 1: Subject 8 remained restrained after taking off clothes! So no more after taking out clothes option to run around free option! <- i like it!
note 2: Subject 8 retrains removed, ordered strip, this time all armor part AND wepon removed

#20 - middle of talking fresh captured Subject 9 , debug message aparead: subject 9 start runing away, dialog with subject 9 played as i catched them when subject 9 runing away.
note 1: this is bug? talking a slave master then starting run a way! seems not logical.

I hope this one help to find/fix problems. :)

Soon as i can download the latest version and re test evrything same way as done this test. 

Edit #1:

I have 2 new idea maybe non feaseble/not okay its happens :) :

No1:

option to add more humiliating device, far a i know at the moment normal cloths, cuffs, colars counted as humiliating device (maybe i mistaken)

No2:

As i read changes of version 1.1.0 i come with new idea i dont know it is possible to make or not and maybe to brutal to implement:

option to force slave punish other slave... so slave master if know who frend who can force frends punish each other.

i think work as fallows:

PC go slave 1 chose dialog option-> "you go punish a slave"-> if slave enught subbmisive, resigned, weak minded maybe accept, if not can be punished -> if accpeted-> all other slaves has new dialoge option-> punis this one! ->select method of punishemnt->based on relation ship slave 1 maybe refuse to do the deeds, or at least try...

On 4/2/2021 at 7:20 AM, TrollAutokill said:

I have another question for you CliftonJD about the code in PAHCore.psc is it intended so the UpdateSlaveCount() function is never called by the AddSlave() functions? They all end with,

return slave_alias as PAHSlave
    UpdateSlaveCount()

first a slave is captured, then the capture function calls the addslave function. at the end of the function when you see the slavecount change from 0/128 to 1/128...that's the updateslavecount() function

if its not displaying this for you, check your display options in pahe mcm. its listed as a show slave count toggle

Oh and yes i notice you have your own mcm file, but i can't check that for issues if you don't share the source

Not sure if your watching for disobediance to the PAH dialogue options but on this one (The do something for me) when they refuse and you start smacking them with the whip it shows as punishing for no reason in the notification

DoSomething.jpg.55bd44343ef684fbb853dd250da55503.jpg

53 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

first a slave is captured, then the capture function calls the addslave function. at the end of the function when you see the slavecount change from 0/128 to 1/128...that's the updateslavecount() function

if its not displaying this for you, check your display options in pahe mcm. its listed as a show slave count toggle

Oh and yes i notice you have your own mcm file, but i can't check that for issues if you don't share the source

The MCM file is a mistake I need to remove it. I do have the right message showing up yes. I was just wondering if this line "UpdateSlevaCount()" is actually triggered at all since it is after the "return" which usually means the end of the function?

52 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Not sure if your watching for disobediance to the PAH dialogue options but on this one (The do something for me) when they refuse and you start smacking them with the whip it shows as punishing for no reason in the notification

Hide contents

DoSomething.jpg.55bd44343ef684fbb853dd250da55503.jpg

I will look into it. Dialogue triggers were not edited so far by the diary. So this is expected.

I run some test with the MOD 1.1.0 using the same mod settup that puted last of my post.

To do proper test i captured 12 slave first. Then captured 10 more to see how relation ship things work...

First 12 slave has estabilished relation ships. 4 of them no connection, others at least one connection to others. 5 famale and 7 male specimen collected the first capture round.

only 1 famale get connected to the remaining part of the slaves.

I dont know why but look like first grup not liked the females. newer the less, 10 more captured slave estabilished frendship with the non connected slaves. I no way to collect revelant data. Slaves to rebbelus.

important observations:

1 - relation ship only change if new slave captured, if a related slave die/sold/escape no new link estabilished until new slave "join"

2 - if a slave punished for not respectfull not effect his frends

3 - a grups that frendly each other more easy to rise fear score and control

4 - its a valanche effect: Let say Slave 1 friend Slave 2,3 after i punish slave 1 his fredns become angry start doing things. let say i punish slave 2. then slave 5 get scared/angry  and start doing things becuse he is frend of slave 2.  

Honestly i love this mod big thanks for this modification! :)

Finaly i wish show the wepon glued in hand bug:

This bug happen if a slave keep a wepon in hand ready to fight and then start play a situational animation.

ScreenShot2.png.abc1d394feae9ca555de64e739a1e0ad.png

ScreenShot0.png

2 hours ago, XwarriorX said:

Hello!

I am having some issue when i take the NPC back from HSH (it is time to hit the road), some stats reset to 0 like submission, any idea what can be causing the issue?  Using version 1.1.0, HSM 1.26, PAHE 7.5 and not using AYGAS. (SE)

I have same problem too, and I observe only submission reset. I have the same mods installed, but also AYGAS.
Also, I observed slave traits reset: each time, when I put NPC to HSH and took NPC back, their traits became new and randomized ("lazy and weak-will" were replaced by "strong and manipulative" etc).

3 hours ago, XwarriorX said:

Hello!

I am having some issue when i take the NPC back from HSH (it is time to hit the road), some stats reset to 0 like submission, any idea what can be causing the issue?  Using version 1.1.0, HSM 1.26, PAHE 7.5 and not using AYGAS. (SE)

Yes, I forced submission to 0 for debugging reasons. I need to revert to default. Thanks for reminding me. You might also have humiliation and resignation reset to low values. I need to fix this too.

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

I run some test with the MOD 1.1.0 using the same mod settup that puted last of my post.

To do proper test i captured 12 slave first. Then captured 10 more to see how relation ship things work...

First 12 slave has estabilished relation ships. 4 of them no connection, others at least one connection to others. 5 famale and 7 male specimen collected the first capture round.

only 1 famale get connected to the remaining part of the slaves.

I dont know why but look like first grup not liked the females. newer the less, 10 more captured slave estabilished frendship with the non connected slaves. I no way to collect revelant data. Slaves to rebbelus.

important observations:

1 - relation ship only change if new slave captured, if a related slave die/sold/escape no new link estabilished until new slave "join"

2 - if a slave punished for not respectfull not effect his frends

3 - a grups that frendly each other more easy to rise fear score and control

4 - its a valanche effect: Let say Slave 1 friend Slave 2,3 after i punish slave 1 his fredns become angry start doing things. let say i punish slave 2. then slave 5 get scared/angry  and start doing things becuse he is frend of slave 2.  

Honestly i love this mod big thanks for this modification! :)

Finaly i wish show the wepon glued in hand bug:

This bug happen if a slave keep a wepon in hand ready to fight and then start play a situational animation.

ScreenShot2.png.abc1d394feae9ca555de64e739a1e0ad.png

ScreenShot0.png

Friendship only occurs at capture for now. I might change that to update on tick, maybe like every day or more. I don't know how to do that though.

Friendship for the moment only have consequences when a friend is being punished. But you got good ideas in there. I will make sure to implement them.

As for the weapon in hand I am afraid that's a skyrim feature. Or I could remove some idles from fighter slaves. Would that be better?

She does look unhappy even more with a sword in her chest ?

18 minutes ago, Verminus said:

I have same problem too, and I observe only submission reset. I have the same mods installed, but also AYGAS.
Also, I observed slave traits reset: each time, when I put NPC to HSH and took NPC back, their traits became new and randomized ("lazy and weak-will" were replaced by "strong and manipulative" etc).

Yes if it's a spawned NPC this will happen. Not for unique NPC. A workaround would be to save their random generator seed in a faction rank. I will look into it.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The MCM file is a mistake I need to remove it. I do have the right message showing up yes. I was just wondering if this line "UpdateSlevaCount()" is actually triggered at all since it is after the "return" which usually means the end of the function?

ahh, that....nice catch. your explanation would explain why i had to copy that function to this:

(slave_alias as PAHSlave).AfterAssign()

the pahslave script then runs this:

Event AfterAssign()

PAH.UpdateSlaveCount()

by your findings it seems we could get a more accurate message by moving it just before the return slave_alias

edit:

fixed for next update, thank you for pointing it out

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, that....nice catch. your explanation would explain why i had to copy that function to this:

Sorry... More work for you.

Do you have a quick way to move the pahnpceval quest to the esm? Currently it is in the Sexlab extension, is there a reason? It does not seem to be Sexlab specific. Actually it would allow me to edit it if it was in the esm. ?

17 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Friendship only occurs at capture for now. I might change that to update on tick, maybe like every day or more. I don't know how to do that though.

Suggestion: i know somehow slave counter lower if a slave get killed, realised, sold. maybe if this happen can be run the re arrengment?

Any way i found a way to force re arrange the relation ships: use pahe mod restart function via mcm menu.

about this: i found a bug: if i use mcm menu pahe reset mod and reset slaves. this one zer most slave statistic only combat and sex stat remain as original.

Friendship for the moment only have consequences when a friend is being punished. But you got good ideas in there. I will make sure to implement them.

:)

As for the weapon in hand I am afraid that's a skyrim feature. Or I could remove some idles from fighter slaves. Would that be better?

My opponion is: the new animation add big deal of immersion to game. to me now wepon in hand no problem. i order slave strip, get cloth back and solved.

She does look unhappy even more with a sword in her chest ?

yes...She not like the clothing she think: this is "degrading device", after i relaiesed this effect on slaves i started collect normal clothing. 

I dont know maybe some mod exist out there that gives clothing say like this: " im a slave"

Question: any non armor clothing considered degreading?

i found some other things:

#1 - one of my test subject: Subject 12 started escape if not fallowing me. strange thing is Subject 12 aboszolute loyal to me by statistic and she has very big TDF clienct counter (20+)

only this slave and Subject 23 do this. Subject 23 not a TDF whore. if help i can give save game with load order+loaded mods.

#2 - i talk to subject 2 a fresh captured non restrained slave. as i selecting new option dialog switch escaping slave catched mode. i mean dialoge that appear if i catch a runing slave and pressing e to talk them not try escape.

#3 - Subject 1 only get new frend if pahe mod restarted.

#4 - i dont know useful or not i created a who-is-who frend realation ship map image. TLDR: 2 slaves ahs no friends.

Spoiler

DOM-1-1-0-TEst2.jpg.e0d972ec50634d771950b39e91c60b25.jpg

Side note: after reseted PAHE mod via mcm menu subject 1 and 25 got new frends!

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

Suggestion: i know somehow slave counter lower if a slave get killed, realised, sold. maybe if this happen can be run the re arrengment?

Any way i found a way to force re arrange the relation ships: use pahe mod restart function via mcm menu.

Please try the new version 1.1.1 it should address most problems listed before in this thread. I will go through the new bugs for next week version.

Thanks guys for all the hard debugging work! Have fun.

I have a few suggestions:

-Integration with survival mods

Ineed - slave need to eat and drink, you can punish them by cutting acess to food.

Keep it clean - slave need to take a bath from time to time.

Pee and fart- so they will need to..... you know.

Frostfall - you need to make sure that your slave are warm, and have option to punish them by leaving them cold or something

My idea would by that, if you won't take good care over your slaves they will die, or get sick (and die becouse of it later, if uncured) and maybe even spread sicknes to player after having "close contact :)"

Later you can make taskmaster buy all the needed supplies (you can give hime money or he can use part of money slave earns from working) and make sure that punished slave will stay in cold/won't have acess to food, and not punished slaves will be in good condition.

-Sending slaves to work:

Forcing them to perform some normal works, like working on a farm, in the mine, as merconary, and make money for the player

-Training slaves

For example sending one of your slaves to winterhold collage to make him/her a wizard to help you on adventures and/or so he/she can for example enchant things for you/teach you magic.

Sending slave to bard academy and later make him/her play in your house or in inns/teach you sneak skills

Sending slave to companion's so he/she will become a werewolf

Sending slave to train with blacksmith so he/she can later make/upgrade equipment for you

etc.

-turning your home sweet home slave camp into brothel or something like that.

-Enslaving animals, and leaving them under "care" of your slave to tame them, and....... idk sell them later or something.

-Leaving your horse under care of slave to make sure that he will always be in "the best condition", and doing so would give you some nice stamina/speed bonus.

-Better integration with milk economy and soul gem oven, what do i mean exactly by that? i have no idea, but i'd like to see better integration with these mods.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Sorry... More work for you.

Do you have a quick way to move the pahnpceval quest to the esm? Currently it is in the Sexlab extension, is there a reason? It does not seem to be Sexlab specific. Actually it would allow me to edit it if it was in the esm. ?

hmm, don't remember why it wasn't put there. agreed it should be moved to the esm.

i poked aygas enough to notice it reads and writes eval data from pahcore:

Spoiler

Scriptname aygasStorageScript extends Quest  

Aygas.PAHFunctions.NpcEval.GetActorData(slave)

Aygas.PAHFunctions.NpcEval.StoreNpcFactionInfo(newSlave, captiveData)

aygasCoreScript Property Aygas Auto

Spoiler

Scriptname aygasCoreScript extends Quest   Conditional

PAHCore Property PAHFunctions Auto

Spoiler

Scriptname PAHCore extends Quest Conditional

PAHNpcEval Property NpcEval Auto

i haven't found any reference to it in hsh so i think its do-able

i can make the changes for next update and inform musje of the changes

59 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

hmm, don't remember why it wasn't put there. agreed it should be moved to the esm.

i poked aygas enough to notice it reads and writes eval data from pahcore:

Hide contents

Scriptname aygasStorageScript extends Quest  

Aygas.PAHFunctions.NpcEval.GetActorData(slave)

Aygas.PAHFunctions.NpcEval.StoreNpcFactionInfo(newSlave, captiveData)

aygasCoreScript Property Aygas Auto

Reveal hidden contents

Scriptname aygasCoreScript extends Quest   Conditional

PAHCore Property PAHFunctions Auto

Reveal hidden contents

Scriptname PAHCore extends Quest Conditional

PAHNpcEval Property NpcEval Auto

i haven't found any reference to it in hsh so i think its do-able

i can make the changes for next update and inform musje of the changes

I think I saw one script from HSH using NpcEval.

Anyhow it seems I managed to copy NpcEval to DoM without bad consequences. So it's up to you if you want to make this change.

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

about this: i found a bug: if i use mcm menu pahe reset mod and reset slaves. this one zer most slave statistic i

Should be corrected on 1.1.1 it's the same as in and out of pahe via HSH or aygas.

relaiesed this effect on slaves i started collect normal clothing. 

I dont know maybe some mod exist out there that gives c

lothing say like this: " im a slave"

All clothings with the keyword "Clothing poor" that includes beggar clothes and miner clothes. You can also edit your favourite cloth Armor in n CK to add the keyword to it

I will look into the following bugs. But note you can not force friendship as it uses a compatibility check between the subjects personality traits. If this check is lower than 50% the friendship will never be triggered.

ne of my test subject: Subject 12 started escape if not fallowing me. strange thing is Subject 12 aboszolute loyal to me by statistic and she has very big TDF clienct counter (20+)

only this slave and Subject 23 do this. Subject 23 not a TDF whore. if help i can give save game with load order+loaded mods.

#2 - i talk to subject 2 a fresh captured non restrained slave. as i selecting new option dialog switch escaping slave catched mode. i mean dialoge that appear if i catch a runing slave and pressing e to talk them not try escape.

#3 - Subject 1 only get new frend if pahe mod restarted.

#4 - i dont know useful or not i created a who-is-who frend realation ship map image. TLDR: 2 slaves ahs no friends.

Reveal hidden contents

DOM-1-1-0-TEst2.jpg.e0d972ec50634d771950b39e91c60b25.jpg

Side note: after reseted PAHE mod via mcm menu subject 1 and 25 got new frends!

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Please try the new version 1.1.1 it should address most problems listed before in this thread. I will go through the new bugs for next week version.

Okay :) Tomorov i run the same test. i collect 30 slave and try out things.

Thank you for the hard work :)

55 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:
4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

about this: i found a bug: if i use mcm menu pahe reset mod and reset slaves. this one zer most slave statistic i

Should be corrected on 1.1.1 it's the same as in and out of pahe via HSH or aygas.

okay i put my check it list.

56 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

relaiesed this effect on slaves i started collect normal clothing. 

I dont know maybe some mod exist out there that gives c

lothing say like this: " im a slave"

All clothings with the keyword "Clothing poor" that includes beggar clothes and miner clothes. You can also edit your favourite cloth Armor in n CK to add the keyword to it

Thank you the information :)

57 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I will look into the following bugs. But note you can not force friendship as it uses a compatibility check between the subjects personality traits. If this check is lower than 50% the friendship will never be triggered.

hmm i see, so if i pick a 30 slave sample and reset let say 4 times the pahe mod, at least one case separated slaves get frendship?

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

#1 - one of my test subject: Subject 12 started escape if not fallowing me. strange thing is Subject 12 aboszolute loyal to me by statistic and she has very big TDF clienct counter (20+)

This is not DOM mod bug, i tested last 2 hour i can reproduce this bugs in PAHE and i can.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Oh wow I didn't notice that, that's actually really cool. Maybe clothes tagged as "revealing" in SLAroused could also be degrading.

Could you explain a bit how to make your slave like you more? Is giving them decent clothes the only way for now? I have no problem breaking them and stopping them from running, but they never actually like me lol...not sure if I care about their feelings but it'd be nice to know how to do it.

44 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Oh wow I didn't notice that, that's actually really cool. Maybe clothes tagged as "revealing" in SLAroused could also be degrading.

Could you explain a bit how to make your slave like you more? Is giving them decent clothes the only way for now? I have no problem breaking them and stopping them from running, but they never actually like me lol...not sure if I care about their feelings but it'd be nice to know how to do it.

In the mod description you can find this information. Hate/Love is related to anger training. The more you train them to manage their anger the more they will like you. If they have high submission they might even say "I am yours". The most efficient way to train anger is too wait for them to be angry and punish them.

This is not very realistic and might lead to a point where you can not increase anger management anymore.

My plan is to add more reasons for slaves to get angry and reasons to like you (praising should increase anger management if done right but might decrease broken feeling). I also plan to include a possibility for Stockholm syndrom once broken and submission is high.

We are not there yet and need more testing of the first stages of training.