Sorry, I typed up a whole answer for this last night but it seems like it never posted. Thanks, LL.

If you install that zip file of scripts, then Nether's wont teleport followers anymore. You wouldn't believe how many places in the scripts it tries to do that in lol

Putting the lone script file I attached into your scripts folder will let NPCs with custom races get skulls.

NetherNoTeleport.rar DevourmentSkullHandler.pex

32 minutes ago, Gherking said:

Sorry, I typed up a whole answer for this last night but it seems like it never posted. Thanks, LL.

If you install that zip file of scripts, then Nether's wont teleport followers anymore. You wouldn't believe how many places in the scripts it tries to do that in lol

Putting the lone script file I attached into your scripts folder will let NPCs with custom races get skulls.

NetherNoTeleport.rar 91.93 kB · 0 downloads DevourmentSkullHandler.pex 8.44 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you

Sorry, this is dumb but I use Mod Organiser 2 so I'm not sure how to install the lone script file do I just copy it to the Devourment Refactor mod folder's scripts folder?

Edited by Farsh-nuke
55 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Thank you

Sorry, this is dumb but I use Mod Organiser 2 so I'm not sure how to install the lone script file do I just copy it to the Devourment Refactor mod folder's scripts folder?

Yeah, that ought to work. It'll have to overwrite, but that shouldn't be a problem - it's literally 5 characters different, and four of them are zeros.

26 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

I'm wondering ... Is there a first person view mod that ACTUALLY works with devourment refactor ..?

Given that there aren't actually any animations for devourment refractor that are custom made to show the actually process I'd say Immersive first person view is good enough for seeing the animations currently in place. The animations that are in place are also perfectly serviceable as far as implication goes.

On 12/13/2021 at 8:50 AM, Gherking said:

NetherNoTeleport.rar 91.93 kB · 4 downloads DevourmentSkullHandler.pex 8.44 kB · 4 downloads

I. AM. STEALING THIS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The first file is exactly what I've been dreaming of, THANK you. NFF is the best multi-follower mod I've seen so gar but holy fuck, it breaks followers being eaten so badly.

25 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

I. AM. STEALING THIS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The first file is exactly what I've been dreaming of, THANK you. NFF is the best multi-follower mod I've seen so gar but holy fuck, it breaks followers being eaten so badly.

It also allows great danes recruited via NFF to be treated as people by sexlab aroused so slaves from paradise halls can be commanded to do the sexy times with doggies and other pets. Remember to manually set catsdogsa and things to be arousal blocked by sex lab aroused lol

Hi, I'm trying to play this, I've just got some little issues.

First, I have Chione, and she's wonderful, but the issue is that none of my other followers ever seem to swallow enemies. Is there a way to increase the chance of this? Second, I installed Rosa Round-Bottom, and she can eat people, but I don't think she's gaining weight. 

58 minutes ago, RoxieRocks said:

Hi, I'm trying to play this, I've just got some little issues.

First, I have Chione, and she's wonderful, but the issue is that none of my other followers ever seem to swallow enemies. Is there a way to increase the chance of this? Second, I installed Rosa Round-Bottom, and she can eat people, but I don't think she's gaining weight. 

to be clear, I set the predator chance thing up to 100%.

16 hours ago, Gherking said:

Mark himself uses Improved Camera beta4, so that's the only one that will guaranteed work. The others may experience strange issues.

Tried it, worked for about 1 minute then crashed the game... Tried reloading the game and crashed again this time in less than 30 seconds so I guess I ain't gonna be able to use first person models ... 

Hello, I'm new to posting here and brand new to Skyrim SE.  I had the misfortune of deciding to install Skyrim SE right after that last update and I'm trying to get everything together.  I've experienced a few CTD, but I think those are unrelated to this.  I have downloaded everything with everything being as compatible to the newest SKSE as I get them.  First I get an pop up when loading the character saying that "Devourment database was corrupted or deleted.  Recreating now."  Second, any time my character attempts to swallow anything, I get 10ish boxes about the weight of my character and the victim ("character name weight: 100" with the option to raise or lower that weight by -100, -10, +10, +100, +500).  When/if the attempt succeeds I get a small message about "rotten undead flesh is causing your stomach to spasm uncontrollably".  And then nothing changes except empty bars appear on screen.

I'm trying to figure out how get my racemenu morphs to work, but that is another topic

Edit: I think I found my issues.  I had the wrong version of the SKSE address library.  But game won't start when using un-updated versions for JContainers and SSE engine fixes.  I'm going to gut Devourment and those two, prior mods out of my game and see if my game will run...  If it works, I'm just screwed waiting for new version of those to come out.

Edited by Blade0Artist
1 hour ago, Blade0Artist said:

Hello, I'm new to posting here and brand new to Skyrim SE.  I had the misfortune of deciding to install Skyrim SE right after that last update and I'm trying to get everything together.  I've experienced a few CTD, but I think those are unrelated to this.  I have downloaded everything with everything being as compatible to the newest SKSE as I get them.  First I get an pop up when loading the character saying that "Devourment database was corrupted or deleted.  Recreating now."  Second, any time my character attempts to swallow anything, I get 10ish boxes about the weight of my character and the victim ("character name weight: 100" with the option to raise or lower that weight by -100, -10, +10, +100, +500).  When/if the attempt succeeds I get a small message about "rotten undead flesh is causing your stomach to spasm uncontrollably".  And then nothing changes except empty bars appear on screen.

I'm trying to figure out how get my racemenu morphs to work, but that is another topic

Edit: I think I found my issues.  I had the wrong version of the SKSE address library.  But game won't start when using un-updated versions for JContainers and SSE engine fixes.  I'm going to gut Devourment and those two, prior mods out of my game and see if my game will run...  If it works, I'm just screwed waiting for new version of those to come out.

Try this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=files

Okay, I started an entirely new game after the follower system broke, and now it seems to be working fine! I'm just wondering. I know cock and breast vore functionality has been added, but how do I install those over bodyslide?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm still not being eaten by any enemies, and my follower isn't eating anyone. Swallow multiplier is maxed, and minimum chance is at 100%. What's going on?

Edited by RoxieRocks

Okay since it is looking increasingly likely that I might actually use this mod and its add ons for my main game I have a suggestion. Add a quest to explain to the player what vore is and how the mechanics work. If you want the world and the dragonborn to be familiar with it you could always have like a quest to introduce a prospective prey or pred character to the mechanics and what they mean with them perhaps being a Devopurment Refractor follower,

If that's too much work some books in game would be nice

2 hours ago, RoxieRocks said:

Okay, I started an entirely new game after the follower system broke, and now it seems to be working fine! I'm just wondering. I know cock and breast vore functionality has been added, but how do I install those over bodyslide?

Edit: Nevermind. I'm still not being eaten by any enemies, and my follower isn't eating anyone. Swallow multiplier is maxed, and minimum chance is at 100%. What's going on?

The PsuedoAI spell that controls swallow attempts can break if an actor is loaded for too many cell changes in one session. This bug mostly affects followers, and occurs at a level way above refactor. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. But if you uh... If you happen to use my dialogue mod, and search help "the devouring line" into the console, you'll find a debug weapon I made for that. Forces a vore attempt about 50% of the time. It can be disenchanted, too.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

The PsuedoAI spell that controls swallow attempts can break if an actor is loaded for too many cell changes in one session. This bug mostly affects followers, and occurs at a level way above refactor. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. But if you uh... If you happen to use my dialogue mod, and search help "the devouring line" into the console, you'll find a debug weapon I made for that. Forces a vore attempt about 50% of the time. It can be disenchanted, too.

god, I have so many issues. Let me put them all into one file. Okay.

1. When I have followers, Chione is really the only one that uses devourment attacks. 
2. I rarely get swallowed as well.
3. This happens even if swallow modifier is maxed and minimum swallow chance is 100%
4. The only time I get eaten is when I turn on random swallow.
5. It says your dialog mod is installed, but it never mentions where. I know the reformation AI is installed, because I have reformation spells.
6. How do I use bodyslide for breast and cock vore? It's happened to me, but no body modification happens.
7. And this one isn't vore related, but I accidently installed 2 clothing replacers. How do I get rid of only one?

Edited by RoxieRocks
1 hour ago, RoxieRocks said:

god, I have so many issues. Let me put them all into one file. Okay.

1. When I have followers, Chione is really the only one that uses devourment attacks. 
2. I rarely get swallowed as well.
3. This happens even if swallow modifier is maxed and minimum swallow chance is 100%
4. The only time I get eaten is when I turn on random swallow.
5. It says your dialog mod is installed, but it never mentions where. I know the reformation AI is installed, because I have reformation spells.
6. How do I use bodyslide for breast and cock vore? It's happened to me, but no body modification happens.
7. And this one isn't vore related, but I accidently installed 2 clothing replacers. How do I get rid of only one?

1-4. Skyrim problems, not refactor problems. Beyond our realistic power to fix.

5. I'm not sure I understand the question.

6. Bodyslide doesn't come into it - you'll have to assign the locii to something your body has in the Locational Morphs section of the MCM. The tooltips should tell you all you need to know.

7. Uninstall both, put back the one you want. I don't know why though, since you shouldn't have any problems with using two at once. One will just override the other.

46 minutes ago, Gherking said:

1-4. Skyrim problems, not refactor problems. Beyond our realistic power to fix.

5. I'm not sure I understand the question.

6. Bodyslide doesn't come into it - you'll have to assign the locii to something your body has in the Locational Morphs section of the MCM. The tooltips should tell you all you need to know.

7. Uninstall both, put back the one you want. I don't know why though, since you shouldn't have any problems with using two at once. One will just override the other.

So for 1-4, is there anything I can do to skyrim to help it? Are there mods that cause it? 
5. My Vortex tells me your reformation dialog and AI is installed, and I know the AI mod is installed due to the reform magic I have, but despite installing the special menu format for the lengthy amount of Dialog your ReformationDialog is supposed to have, none of it is popping up. 
6. Where are the tooltips? 
7. Thank you. I uninstalled only one. And... Essentially I installed high poly and CBBE and then decided I liked the Skimpy CBBE clothes more, uninstalled high poly, then it defaulted back to vanilla clothing.

Due to incompability of NetScriptFramework i cant start the game anymore without ctd or game breaking. I tried to use "BestOfAllWorlds downgrade patch" to fix the issue (even full 3gb patcher), it didnt help at all. I reinstalled: mods, Vortex, Vortex AND mods, game. I tried to verify the game files. I had to get rid of all my mod collection of 150 mods i've been collecting for 3 month. I tried to delete everything related to Skyrim from my PC - no effect. Al the time game cries that SKSE is too old/cries that NetScriptFramework is too old/simply dont start without any warnings or errors, like if you close it through task manager.

Can someone help me fix it?