7 hours ago, CthulhuPhtagn said:

I'm just curious if this mod has a defeat kind of aspect to it. Say for instance turning off dialog in the MCM and swallowing's weakened foes\disobedient slaves whole and shitting out their bones  >=D

...just curious... I might have problems *-*

Anyone who is in bleedout can be automatically vored, and the Devourment AI exploits that pretty hard (unless Defeat is in your load order, in which case it ignored enemies in bleedout and lets Defeat handle them).

2 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

The MCM isn't working for me...also Vore seems completely broken now? I updated from the old version to the 9/17 one but now I can't vore and Devourment doesn't show up in the MCM anymore, a buddy of mine is also having similar problems 

Did you update SPID to the newest version? Did you install MCM Helper?

5 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

I did and thankfully it seems to have fixed it, also why are the debug things gone? Why did Gaz feel the need to completely disable them?

Because too many people were playing with Debugging enabled, and then complaining about how slow Devourment is. Debugging mode is ridiculously slow. It's only there for development.

If you have to enable it, use this command in the console:

setpqv DevourmentManager Debugging 1

4 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Can someone explain to me how to build the bellies ? Because I tried a few times and all i seem to be able to is give myself a gigantic belly without eating anything ...

Build them with the sliders all zeroed, and make sure you tick the box that says "Build Morphs".

Can somebody help with something? I just installed the new version and tested it out. Whenever I eat someone, the belly doesnt generate at all. Also, when it is digesting the bodies, instead of gaining weight it gains height while remaining their original bodies. Also, something that it has been not working from a while on the past version is that the breast vore doesnt seem to show up. The sizes remain the same all the time. And lastly, I tried to quicksave my test save and load it up and the game crashed.

Am I missing mods or should I need to update? I have installed all of the required mods 

52 minutes ago, LivingStache said:

Can somebody help with something? I just installed the new version and tested it out. Whenever I eat someone, the belly doesnt generate at all. Also, when it is digesting the bodies, instead of gaining weight it gains height while remaining their original bodies. Also, something that it has been not working from a while on the past version is that the breast vore doesnt seem to show up. The sizes remain the same all the time. And lastly, I tried to quicksave my test save and load it up and the game crashed.

Am I missing mods or should I need to update? I have installed all of the required mods 

Did you build the Devourment body in Bodyslide? Come on people, I really need y'all to start reading the previous posts. You don't even have to go back far, literally every other post has been about how the person didn't build the body using Bodyslide.

2 hours ago, Multirpg said:

To be fair, the previous version was all built in, and this version is suddenly requiring us to create the belly with the bodyslide (even I can't find it yet, but working on it). It's a bit a step back

Unfortunately, the prebuilt bodies created a tremendous amount of confusion of their own. 

1 hour ago, MelonLovr said:

Err ... I have one question now that I have fixed everything ... why do dead prey struggle ..?

Missed a line of code, thanks for catching that.

1 hour ago, MelonLovr said:

Second bug ... I digested my wench companion and it froze the game ... 

Can't help you without a NetscriptFramework crashlog.

2 hours ago, markdf said:

Missed a line of code, thanks for catching that.

Can't help you without a NetscriptFramework crashlog.

Problem is there is no crash report because it didn't crash ... it froze ... I checked NetScriptFramework crashlogs and there's nothing ... Plus there,s the fact I need to restart my pc and cancel to even get out of the game once it's frozen as such ... Wish I could do more but the only way to get the info would be for you yourself to test it ... 

On 9/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, markdf said:

It sounds like MegaDigestion IS working -- that's probably what is changing endo to vore.

The lines you need to change are 

Manager.RegisterDigestion(pred, prey, true, #)

Change the "true" to "false".

Did that the day after I posted. Worked like a charm once I figured out what was going on. Even better is the megadigest now works when the scene ends on the already swallowed prey. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to script it for the 3some vores and see if slaccidents even works.

Turned it on and off but no difference as far as I can tell, so not really sure how that works or what it does.

As for the 3somes, trying to figure out how to keep the dragon as dedicated pred so I can stop the NPC's from eating each other instead. Maybe just create a (bool f3 is prey) also? not really sure how to do double vore or single out for sacrifice.

Also wondering if there's a cock vore animation out there I don't know of. Seems odd to have it listed when the only animation sets with vore I found are HCoS

Edited by mcthrustee

Okay, I figured out my problems! If you thought my game was slow because of debugging mode, it wasn't! It was because my script latency was hovering around 800ms!

Yeah, I updated a few mods and then things just started progressively getting worse and worse. Even starting new games didn't help all that much for some reason.

Fortunately I only had a few hours logged at that point so I started fresh with a new Vortex profile. I think something is still a bit screwed up, because with only EnaiRim, Devourment, and their dependencies my latency still hovers around 100-120ms, opposed to the 80ish people say I should be getting. The game still hangs a bit, but devourment runs like butter so I'm happy!

I think I'm going to reinstall Skyrim itself then rebuild my mod list a bit more carefully this time.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok222r said:

Okay, I figured out my problems! If you thought my game was slow because of debugging mode, it wasn't! It was because my script latency was hovering around 800ms!

Yeah, I updated a few mods and then things just started progressively getting worse and worse. Even starting new games didn't help all that much for some reason.

Fortunately I only had a few hours logged at that point so I started fresh with a new Vortex profile. I think something is still a bit screwed up, because with only EnaiRim, Devourment, and their dependencies my latency still hovers around 100-120ms, opposed to the 80ish people say I should be getting. The game still hangs a bit, but devourment runs like butter so I'm happy!

I think I'm going to reinstall Skyrim itself then rebuild my mod list a bit more carefully this time.

Devourment increases latency quite a bit when it is running. It's about as script-heavy as a mod can possibly be.

I am having a problem with Weight Manager. It won't update properly. Specifically regarding root node height. Originally, I couldn't mess with it at all. One of my edits came through, and now anyone who vores something successfully turns giant. The "lower bound" weight is also bugged and can't be set to anything besides 0.1.

Food also does not seem to work. Even if I try to "teach" it.

Fresh install, I've got the necessary SkyUI/MCM/MCMHelper. The GUI just doesn't like me. Wondering if there's an easy fix or if that would require an update.

Everything else seems to be working perfectly, which is nice.

Edited by HopefullyAnonymous
1 hour ago, Karzee said:

The MCM will not work for me on the new version, and I just checked and made sure I had all requirements + that they were up to date.

Then either
a) you don't actually have them all.

b) your antivirus is stopping some of the plugins from working
c) you have too many mods and skyui is not initializing correctly.

If it's (a) then you should make sure that NetscriptFramework is working; a lot of people get this wrong because they install an extra DLL preloader rather than just using the one that comes with SSE Engine Fixes.

If it's (b) then you should make sure that skyrim's directory (and the Mod Organizer directory, if you use it) are listed as exclusions in your antivirus.

If it's (c) then start a new game, wait 30 seconds, quit to the main menu, and then start another new game. The MCM should work this time. This false-start technique gives Skyrim a chance to preload all the scripts it needs, and prevents a lot of problems. If you do this, I recommend that you install Alternate Start, Alternate Perspective, or Ralof and Hadvar. It makes this process much faster.

Edited by markdf
4 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok err ... I have CBBE 3BA 3BBB physics and they work when naked but in my previous save, they would work on females with light armor or clothes but since, I cannot figure out how I did that before so errr ... help ?

(keep in mind I have 5% skill in Bodyslide)

There should be a link to a Bodyslide guide on the download page.