37 minutes ago, AmazoniaRed said:

I seem to have an error with mine. The mod is simply not loading in. I updated all of the required mods to the newest version. I can see in the console it says that it has a Lua error on init 98. The error says it's attempting to index a nil value.

Did you start a new game, or did you update Devourment on an existing save?

20 minutes ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

mark! just wanted to let you know prefilled isn't working for some reason :C everything else is working great 

The mechanism that made it work isn't available anymore. Prefilled was controlled as part of the PseudoAI, but having an "always-on" pseudoAI system was causing lots of other problems. Still looking for an alternate way of doing it.

Edit: just occurred to me that the RandomNoms system probably has the chops to also do PreFilled.

Edited by markdf
14 minutes ago, markdf said:

The mechanism that made it work isn't available anymore. Prefilled was controlled as part of the PseudoAI, but having an "always-on" pseudoAI system was causing lots of other problems. Still looking for an alternate way of doing it.

Edit: just occurred to me that the RandomNoms system probably has the chops to also do PreFilled.

OH i see, i do hope it comes back next update or just like local prefilled cuase its awesome 

Hi, Great mod. I just have one problem with locational morphs, the breast wont change, I tried all the nodes and disabled the dual breast nodes but nothing seems to make a difference, I'm using 3ba allsliders equipbelly. Also how did you get SSBBW to work with bds armor I think that's the first image there. Anyway thanks for mod and any help.

After installing version 2021-09-28 I started a new game and came across the following oddities in MCM:

Morph Settings

-> Locus 3 -> Scaling: allows only values of 0.00 and 1.00 (and does not save changes)

-> Locus 4 -> Scaling: works as I'd expect it (values can be anything between 0.00 and 50.00, and changes do get saved)

-> Locus 3 -> Maximum: the default value (when hitting 'R') is set to 0.50, that doesn't seem right to me

-> Locus 4 -> Maximum: the default value (when hitting 'R') is set to 0.10, again doesn't seem right and is inconsistent with 'Locus 3'

----------

The following menus are completely empty (not sure if it's bugs or intentional):

- VFX SFX and Misc Settings

- WeightManager Settings

- Debugging

I just started playing with version 2021-09-28 and had to find out that everything I tried to vore in combat was now considered rotten flesh.

I tried it with bandits and some hostile mages and my PC couldn't devour them but had to vomit and I got the message

'Rotten undead flesh is causing your stomach to spasm uncontrollably.'

1 hour ago, bigschwabbel said:

I just started playing with version 2021-09-28 and had to find out that everything I tried to vore in combat was now considered rotten flesh.

I tried it with bandits and some hostile mages and my PC couldn't devour them but had to vomit and I got the message

'Rotten undead flesh is causing your stomach to spasm uncontrollably.'

Do you have LibFire installed? 

1 hour ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

mark the mcm isnt working properly, everything up to date, tried new save then new new save :O 

In what way is it not working? Is it not showing up at all? Are parts of it missing?

NVM, I see that I didn't actually package the MCM file...

Edited by markdf

When I'm using SkepticMech and try to change an Slider/Node to NPC L Breast for example, it return to Locational Morph or SkepticMech for the stomach node. It happens something similar with the scale values. Changing the maximum value of breasts to 2.0, it returns to 0.10 when I close the MCM menu. I tried this on 3 different new saves to check and it still happening. My guess here is it may be a bug from devourment's MCM files. This may happen with Macross belly as well since it's a problem from MCM, but further tests are still required. And yes, I have all dependencies up to date.

Great mod btw! I've been using it since the first version, and it still amaze me how cool it is in terms of code.

Cheers ?

Ok, question: Have you been working on Phylactery at all? I ran it on the 9/21/21 build and it's a little shaky.

You are not removed from previous Phylacteries when you press Z to cycle. This allows both a Crash to Desktop (if you attempt to vore one of your phylacteries that you cycled through, in my case Serana) or a softlock (if you are regurgitated by one, then swallowed by anything, if you are registered in another stomach)

You are not healed, and in fact do not regenerate health until you are Regurgitated, which can kill you with fall/physics damage. Easily.

You are not notified that you are being Reformed, with the game insisting that you are dead until you are ready to be Regurgitated.

The only way to use Phylactery without something going horribly wrong is to not cycle through your Phylacteries. Press Z to be digested and then just wait for yourself to be reformed.

Edit: apparently this has been addressed already, nice.

Personally, I'd still rather make it so that you can choose your phylactery, rather than being stuck with a Phylactery you never even asked permission for. I die in Whiterun next to 3 Phylacteries and get sent to Windhelm.

Crash_2021_9_28_20-29-31.txt

Edited by HopefullyAnonymous
3 hours ago, Navaja64 said:

When I'm using SkepticMech and try to change an Slider/Node to NPC L Breast for example, it return to Locational Morph or SkepticMech for the stomach node. It happens something similar with the scale values. Changing the maximum value of breasts to 2.0, it returns to 0.10 when I close the MCM menu. I tried this on 3 different new saves to check and it still happening. My guess here is it may be a bug from devourment's MCM files. This may happen with Macross belly as well since it's a problem from MCM, but further tests are still required. And yes, I have all dependencies up to date.

Great mod btw! I've been using it since the first version, and it still amaze me how cool it is in terms of code.

Cheers ?

I can't reproduce this. The MCM works perfectly for me. Have you made sure that you have an up to date version of JContainers and that nothing is overwriting it?

I still have the problem that my PC can't vore anybody in version 2021-09-28 (every prey is considered "rotten flesh").

I've checked all required mods, they are all installed and are the latest version.

The previous version of DR (2021-09-21) works for me. It's definitely something with the latest version.

@markdf: I've attached my papyrus-log and the db-export which I created after my PC had to vomit. This is from a new game, I haven't even left the starting cell of Alternate Start and all DR settings are still default. My PC tried to eat the corpse of the dead mage in the cell.

It would be great if you could have a look at the files.

Papyrus.0.log db_export.json

Edited by bigschwabbel
23 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I still have the problem that my PC can't vore anybody in version 2021-09-28 (every prey is considered "rotten flesh").

I've checked all required mods, they are all installed and are the latest version.

The previous version of DR (2021-09-21) works for me. It's definitely something with the latest version.

@markdf: I've attached my papyrus-log and the db-export which I created after my PC had to vomit. This is from a new game, I haven't even left the starting cell of Alternate Start and all DR settings are still default. My PC tried to eat the corpse of the dead mage in the cell.

It would be great if you could have a look at the files.

Papyrus.0.log 160.17 kB · 1 download db_export.json 262 B · 0 downloads

Your version of LibFire is extremely out of date.

4 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I have version 1.0.7.1 from the link you've posted on your mod description page (https://github.com/fireundubh/LibFire/releases), and on that page this version is the "Latest Version". Where would I find a newer one?

That's the newest version. But I can see from your Papyrus log that it isn't installed -- functions that are part of 1.0.7.1 are being reporteded as missing in your papyrus log.

Example:

[09/29/2021 - 07:53:11PM] Error: Static function ActorFindAnyKeyword not found on object libfire. Aborting call and returning None
stack:

You can check LibFire's documentation and source files for yourself -- that function is supposed to be present. 

16 minutes ago, markdf said:

That's the newest version. But I can see from your Papyrus log that it isn't installed

I'm an idiot. There's a link "LibFire.zip" right on that github page. But I remember I didn't click that because for whatever stupid reason I didn't see it.

Instead I went on the Code sub-page and found a "Download ZIP" there. Comparing my first download with my second one revealed that files where missing.

Now that I have a complete copy of LibFire installed DR works as usual.

I am very sorry for having wasted your time.

Edited by bigschwabbel
51 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

I'm an idiot. There's a link "LibFire.zip" right on that github page. But I remember I didn't click that because for whatever stupid reason I didn't see it.

Instead I went on the Code sub-page and found a "Download ZIP" there. Comparing my first download with my second one revealed that files where missing.

Now that I have a complete copy of LibFire installed DR works as usual.

I am very sorry for having wasted your time.

It's not a waste -- I am 100% sure there are other people who made the same mistake, and now we now what to tell them.