19 minutes ago, Dravus said:

of course...all vore starts on Endo and even released a few times before the digestion segment starts

No, vore and endo are completely separate. When it's endo, you don't take any damage and there's no struggle bars or anything.

24 minutes ago, markdf said:

No, vore and endo are completely separate. When it's endo, you don't take any damage and there's no struggle bars or anything.

that's not the point of my statement....I always get "endo"'d first...digestion happens after a few releases

Spoiler

6ef3db70dd438662179c5a727eb3dfb4.png.c86fb27e7713687fb2009c5942f1abcb.png

I notice that the new version is missing the source file. I tend to have all my updates separate and not merged just in case something happens in the new update. I can always rollback and wait for it to be fixed. I was wondering if you can add it or if your tired of simple stuff and prefer people to do it themselves I can just copy the source to the new update file. I just don't know if anything new was changed in that file or not.

Edited by Deviljho-san
Added some more words.
2 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I notice that the new version is missing the source file. I tend to have all my updates separate and not merged just in case something happens in the new update. I can always rollback and wait for it to be fixed. I was wondering if you can add it or if your tired of simple stuff and prefer people to do it themselves I can just copy the source to the new update file. I just don't know if anything new was changed in that file or not.

They're still there. They are in a subdirectory of the scripts folder.

On 9/21/2021 at 4:56 AM, pirlatommy said:

The devourment menu does not appear in the MCM 

Since the latest Devourment update, the menu wasn't appearing for me either. 

I fixed it by installing the new dependancy listed on the Devourment download page.

MCM Helper at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Also, does anyone know how to map the hotkeys to the number pad since the latest update? Seems to work for other keyboard keys, but whenever I use something from the number pad, the menu closes without updating the hotkey.

Well it seems I cant assign the hotkeys to anything, including the normal keys. Even if It gives me a promt that the key is being used by something else,  the menu closes without updating anything. 

Is there an option somewhere that I have to check to enable hotkeys? 

Its working now. I didn't change or do anything so I dunno what the deal was earlier.

Edited by venomr

So looking at the differences between last update and this one, the source folder is inside of the script folder, and every file under script is repeated inside of that source folder as a .psc as well. Is this intentional?

UIListMenu.psc is also missing, though I assume that has to do with the update but before that was the only thing listed under Source

Edited by kalkaph
Additional Info
4 hours ago, kalkaph said:

So looking at the differences between last update and this one, the source folder is inside of the script folder, and every file under script is repeated inside of that source folder as a .psc as well. Is this intentional?

UIListMenu.psc is also missing, though I assume that has to do with the update but before that was the only thing listed under Source

Yes. PSC is the extension for the the source files of the papyrus scripts. PEX is the extension for the compiled form.

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

What mod manager are you using? 

MO2. Been trying to figure it out on my own but now on Day 2 I'm out of ideas. Everything works without it active, and with older versions so I know it's narrowed down as best I can get it unless something else is out of date I missed. I do have the new dependency as well installed.

Just in case it helps at all, here's a crash log I just generated. As mentioned before I get the error message about lacking a source folder, then after opening the game as soon as I select New Game, or even just let it sit there for a minute, it does a CTD and here's the log it generates. However, the crash log is different every time like it's failing while trying to load all my mods.

Screenshot_1.png

Crash_2021_9_22_20-43-7.txt

15 minutes ago, kalkaph said:

Just in case it helps at all, here's a crash log I just generated. As mentioned before I get the error message about lacking a source folder, then after opening the game as soon as I select New Game, or even just let it sit there for a minute, it does a CTD and here's the log it generates. However, the crash log is different every time like it's failing while trying to load all my mods.

Screenshot_1.png

Crash_2021_9_22_20-43-7.txt 45.74 kB · 0 downloads

What happens if you disable SMP?

9 minutes ago, markdf said:

And you have XPMSE installed at the end of your load order? 

Do you use FNIS or Nemesis? If so, did you rebuild the behaviour files?

I use FNIS, though I double checked that XPMSE was at the bottom and it wasn't. Fixed that and now it actually let me load. So now the fun part of figuring out which mod the update was conflicting with.