7 hours ago, Zeorik said:

Sorry, I passed out. Do note there's two 'weight' options in Devourment... Vanilla base weight gain in Toggles, and Vore Base Gain in Weight Manager. I leave the one in Toggles at 0, and I have my Weight manager set to 0.030 (anything below 0.020 seems to break it)

No worries, I was dumb, I thought you meant the one in toggle, THAT one is at 0 ... Here are the others 20210713102254_1.jpg.ddcbc3b939877650e91c9b0bf4457c59.jpg

mod was working fine until this morning. Loaded that up, couldn't eat anyone, couldn't get eaten. Tried to check settings, see if something was wrong. No settings. Closed the game and checked on NMM. Devourment plugin wasn't working. Showed up on the plugins list, but not in the loading order. Tried checking it, unchecking it, rechecking it, nothing. Error message reads "WARNING: This plugin has the file extension .esp, but its file header marks it as an esl and esm!"

I use mods, I don't make them, I don't know what the problem is. If anyone can help, I'd be grateful.

6 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

out of curiosity what would the compatability with sexlab parasites (the se conversion) and this be like

No compat. isues that I know of? There's no interactions really in my game. Devourment has no handles/ hooks for Devious Devices that I know of, so you'd get situations of devouring via methods that should be 'plugged'

11 hours ago, Zeorik said:

No compat. isues that I know of? There's no interactions really in my game. Devourment has no handles/ hooks for Devious Devices that I know of, so you'd get situations of devouring via methods that should be 'plugged'

1. do you mean no compatabilty issues or "no compatabilty. you dont know about any issues."?

2. i dont know alot about mesh rigging, scripting, etc so what do you mean by handles or hooks and meaning plugged

and an idea to have devious devices is certian devices (devourment specific if implemented) make it harder to escape (ex: buttplug=analvore gag=oral etc) or if you get force fed prevent regurgitation again i dont know the mechanics behind DD so i dont know how valid of an idea it is

3 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

1. do you mean no compatabilty issues or "no compatabilty. you dont know about any issues."?

2. i dont know alot about mesh rigging, scripting, etc so what do you mean by handles or hooks and meaning plugged

and an idea to have devious devices is certian devices (devourment specific if implemented) make it harder to escape (ex: buttplug=analvore gag=oral etc) or if you get force fed prevent regurgitation again i dont know the mechanics behind DD so i dont know how valid of an idea it is

I mean no hooks in a scripting sense, Devourment doesn't interact with DD at all. So you can still oral vore with a gag, etc. By extension, I've seen no inherent issues with running SL Parasites with Devourment Refactor. The only possible thing is that the parasite models won't scale with the belly (If you use the default Equipbelly, this means your belly will expand, but wont have the tendrils  of the Tentacle Parasite armor over it until it shrinks back down)

Ok, this is a whole issue I've spent way too long trying to find out on my own. Trying to use the breast vore function doesn't work normally, I have everything needed installed. Neither the left or right breasts expand/grow after selecting it's locus and swallowing prey. 

17 hours ago, Zeorik said:

I mean no hooks in a scripting sense, Devourment doesn't interact with DD at all. So you can still oral vore with a gag, etc. By extension, I've seen no inherent issues with running SL Parasites with Devourment Refactor. The only possible thing is that the parasite models won't scale with the belly (If you use the default Equipbelly, this means your belly will expand, but wont have the tendrils  of the Tentacle Parasite armor over it until it shrinks back down)

huh ok what about the chaurus queen armor cause that's the one i always use (in le but I'm thinking of doing se cause the person  who does the conversions for dbf also made advanced bodyslides for the stuff)

Screenshot 2021-07-16 042139.png (1403×920)

20210716042213_1.jpg (1920×1080)

20210716042221_1.jpg (1920×1080)

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work. I was following Skyrim Special Edition ( Devourment Refactor ) Vore mod install guide NMM Version by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_As1RL4J28rOamkUfJu1g and I have ran into a problem none of the Devourment skills are preset and the MCM is not in the menu, am I missing something important or did I download something wrong from the video as some of the file names don't add up from provided links. Can someone help this poor boy with 2 hole brain cells.

Ok so ... encountered my first wood elf person and well ... anybody know how to fix this ?

yehaw.png

It might've been caused by me trying out vanilla weight gain ... I think ... And wanted to know if there was a way to prevent this from happening whenever an NPC's weight changes.

Edited by MelonLovr

here's an interesting idea if its plausible is a mcm tab that lets custom races if fit do special possibly exclusive vore types like if it ever truly gets made slime races can just absorb people into them even possibility by just contact or if any insect races get made abdomen vore (the little bulby tail on their butt idk what to call it) honestly its just an idea and again I don't know if its plausible

Any chance we could see an optional feature that involves body height?

I am thinking of something lightweight that scales body height when you grow a bigger predator or below a certain threshold in body weight and maybe gives some bonuses.

There is a mod for body height called "giantess mod", which has some awesome features I would love to see in devourment refactor, like bonuses depending on size like walking speed and extra health, footstep sounds, an automatic camera and a crawling animation for playability while being huge. Unfortunately it is not very compatible with devourment refactor.

Thanks for reading.

5 hours ago, Dajovve said:

Any chance we could see an optional feature that involves body height?

I am thinking of something lightweight that scales body height when you grow a bigger predator or below a certain threshold in body weight and maybe gives some bonuses.

There is a mod for body height called "giantess mod", which has some awesome features I would love to see in devourment refactor, like bonuses depending on size like walking speed and extra health, footstep sounds, an automatic camera and a crawling animation for playability while being huge. Unfortunately it is not very compatible with devourment refactor.

Thanks for reading.

There's something already like this, but on a smaller scale. Augmentation and Diminuation spells make you bigger (Easier to eat others, harder to be eaten) or smaller (Vice Versa) 

13 hours ago, Zeorik said:

There's something already like this, but on a smaller scale. Augmentation and Diminuation spells make you bigger (Easier to eat others, harder to be eaten) or smaller (Vice Versa) 

Oh I wasn't even aware of this. But I've tried it now and it's cool and all but I'd prefer seeing an actual giantess mod implemented into this. A more permanent way which integrates seemlessly into devourment refactor.

Like whenever you go above a certain threshold and maybe reach the maximum weight, but you still keep eating you will just grow in body height. And after a certain body height you'll crush your enemies and they will fill you less and everything... if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the reply though

Is there a possibility to make a switch in the morph settings for the CV? "CVore" morph doesn't seem to work for me (playing as futa) and if i want to type the other recommended morph "NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]", I'm not able to type square brackets... Or does somebody have a workaround?

Edit- Nvm I figured it out. The Recommended Morph isn't called "NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]", it's "GenitalsScrotumLag". Maybe there's a better one, but it works with this one.

Edited by Yolomo

Is it normal to be considered the character that devours you? I got digested by hulda with become your killer on, and now I own all of her stuff. Like, her bed in the inn and i own every item in it. I don't really remember this being a thing but i haven't played with devourment since April.

50 minutes ago, SpaceSoap said:

Is it normal to be considered the character that devours you? I got digested by hulda with become your killer on, and now I own all of her stuff. Like, her bed in the inn and i own every item in it. I don't really remember this being a thing but i haven't played with devourment since April.

That would be what "Become Your Killer" means. You are now playing as Hulda.

Hey! I've been using this mod for a bit and I absolutely love it! but with the latest update I have this bug where I'll get eaten from LITERATELY across the map, in another Lod area and etc and it gets really annoying, I'm about to try 2021-06-30 to see if I will have the same problem. keep up the amazing work!