On 6/29/2021 at 12:50 PM, coreoveride said:

if you love inflation be it vore, endo, cum, egg, or other then here you go some new update files for SLIF to ADD ON TO BOTH SLIF AND TO Devourment Refactor.

if you run FHU Baka and Hentai Pregnancy and you dislike the high inflation (also multi-birth) torpedo belly those mods end up calling when using SLIF then here you go, i added the devourment belly options to the Tully SLIF morphs and default morphs files for ya'll.  its in my mega folder link (obviously tagged in name as SLIF) that follows on this post (or if mark adds it to the addons section).

it fully works perfect with cum inflation from FHU BAKA and Hentai Pregnancy (pregnancy should also switch to Devourbolus) cum inflations, should work for parasites, estrus, estrus charaus-dewmer-spider, and anything else that calls SLIF belly nodes.   you need to set those mods to use NIO instead of morphs though for full control then just go into body morphs in SLIF MCM and set the PERCENTAGE setting for pregnancy belly, bigbelly, and any other unwanted belly node to 0 and your chosen devourbolus (vore, sgbelly, coldsteel, and i think fatbelly) percentage to w/e max you want really.  
see screenshots for what it looks like at base max (20 FHU, 10 HP + HP Pregnancy @ first trimester) after a night of working The Bannered Mare (woot 32k income for 12 hours sexy time).

theoretically it should work great for any other body calls to SLIF, if anyone wants me to add the data to the files for other devourmentbolus (breast morphs are already added to SLIF if you use my ABBA profile in same mega folder or on mod downloads page) from devourment refactor to the SLIF Tully files just hit me up here with a tag and what you want added.
(i tried both without the tully files and they still called the old pregnancy belly so you really need my files to expand SLIF to use devourbolus, do not forget to set to NIO and to make sure your NIO in SLIF is set to 0% and PERCENTAGES setting is set to what bolus you want!)

Megafolder link for 
Devourment ABBA 3BAv2
Devourment SLIF Tully 3BAv2
Devourment Outfit conversions*
https://mega.nz/folder/HuJCFbwR#Hn1pK5Og-ZlAjk2_Pnt1CA

* still working on conversion and next version which will have struggle and max weight edits to prevent tearing, holy fuck conversions suck with old 1600mhz ram *sigh* i need to upgrade badly.

SCREENSHOTS ARE ONLY CUM INFLATION AND PREGNANCY, VORE MORPHING DOES IN FACT PLAY NICE WITH SLIF SO THEY CAN WORK AT SAME TIME!

20210629122202_1.jpg

20210629122246_1.jpg

Is there any way to get inflation for males?

On 7/24/2021 at 7:46 PM, Zeorik said:

I don't know if you figured it out, but yes. Kinda. Bellies don't seem to work well (at all) with werewolves, but if you set the keybind in Debug for Vore, you can in fact eat people as werewolf. (The way mine's set up/ how the game does stuff... I tendto trigger Vore as I'm "feeding" on a corpse. :P But it works in combat on live ones too... just have ot get closer.)

Yeah, sadly the body morphs don't seem to work for them. 
But, I've noticed that you can eat people by accident while attacking them XD

On 7/31/2021 at 2:42 PM, mastert3318 said:

Is there any way to get inflation for males?

well i am unfamiliar with how male bodies are setup, though it should be possible if someone has added male nodes to SLIF (seriously still the best inflation framework around) and you use the devourment morph bellies/body (honestly not sure if devourment has male morph body).  so this would be more of a question for the devourment authors.  all i really did was re-link the belly, breast, and butt nodes to the devourment nodes (pretty simple file editing of SLIF Tullius preset) in SLIF and used the female morph body from devourment. 

I just want to know how to get characters to open their mouths when they belch.

I installed the mods as closely to the guide's instructions as possible, ran fore's new idles a bunch of times, but they just don't do it.

I've seen them do it in other people's videos so I know it's possible...this is gonna drive me up the wall. :(

5 hours ago, forgetful hatter said:

i compared it to the copy i got from nexus doing a side by side. o.o
it seems to be quite different missing a SKSE folder with an src folder instead.
any chance you gave it a shot?

I mean I'm running the devourment mod right now with the github repo and everything seems to be working fine and even referencing Libre in the debug menu, only problem is the mouth movement issue I mentioned before. I guess it's possible that the issue is related to the Libre, but I doubt it. It's a recent build of Libre too, last updated June 8th.

6 hours ago, forgetful hatter said:

i compared it to the copy i got from nexus doing a side by side. o.o
it seems to be quite different missing a SKSE folder with an src folder instead.
any chance you gave it a shot?

it sounds like you downloaded the source code of the library, not the compiled library, the compiled library is available in the releases.

15 hours ago, TerletPaper said:

it sounds like you downloaded the source code of the library, not the compiled library, the compiled library is available in the releases.

Ahhh i see. thank you.
i did have a copy of it.  the main issue was i have an install vid and i suddenly got a few ppl asking me where they can get a copy of it. thanks

16 hours ago, georgeCostanza said:

I mean I'm running the devourment mod right now with the github repo and everything seems to be working fine and even referencing Libre in the debug menu, only problem is the mouth movement issue I mentioned before. I guess it's possible that the issue is related to the Libre, but I doubt it. It's a recent build of Libre too, last updated June 8th.

you too georgeCostanza, i wasn't saying that to be an ass i just don't use github ever and wanted to make sure i was getting the right download

https://github.com/fireundubh/LibFire/releases/download/1.0.7.1/LibFire.zip

Hello, is there a missing esp. file in that zip. archive?
I tried to follow the videotutorial, but i can't find the 'DevourmentRaceMenu.esp' which should be located in the 'Optional' folder.

Also this might be the reason my characters don't have any bellies.

I have all requirements properly installed.
Also some options and sliders in the Race Menu, but these don't seem to do anything.
Maybe someone could help, please?

2 hours ago, Ɲσχтυяη said:

I dont know what happend but all npc look now like this, why?
Please help...

ScreenShot2.png.d9e74e24e81c2c2505b5081e1a4eb621.png

Ok seems like CBBE 3BBB Devourment+Coldsteel Bikini Replacer caused it.

But why?

the coldsteel sliders were all built in outfit studio with the devourment sliders at max, just select coldsteel in bodyslide and lower those sliders back to 0 (both low and high) and save the preset and batch build it again.

50 minutes ago, coreoveride said:

the coldsteel sliders were all built in outfit studio with the devourment sliders at max, just select coldsteel in bodyslide and lower those sliders back to 0 (both low and high) and save the preset and batch build it again.

Ok, thanks!

Anyways I fixed my missing belly mesh. I forgot to enter the Optional meshes in the meshes folder...

So does someone know why the Beast-body-paint is not shown on the characters belly?
I use Beastrace Bodypaints by DomainWolf

Once again here, I've reinstalled Devourment & Set it to "All Predators" so everyone could eat me, presumably, but combat vore isnt happening with Thalmor or Bandits, or even forsworn, Guards & Wenches from the Immersive Wenches mod do seem to be able to vore, as well as animals.

When PC gets digested by a human/mer NPC, and skull collection for unique/essential NPC's is enabled, as well as become your killer for human/mer npc's only, the original PC skull is collected as a result. However, I can't seem to reform it. I swallow the skull while I'm holding it, and it's simply 'digested' back into my inventory. Reforming works (Spawned Lydia and devoured her, swallowed her skull, worked fine), but reforming old PC as an NPC, however, does not. Is this intended?