1 hour ago, Zeorik said:

Not sure about the belly meshes, but the equip bellies may be a slot conflict. Got any mods that use additional slots? (Devious Devices, any bondage mod, some cloak mods, CBBE SMP has an option to use the 'wrong slot', etc.) You don't want anything changing/ using Slot 60.

I have none, no.

The issue is weird, but basically none of the belly options are responsive to Devourment. Sometimes changing apparel will cause the belly mesh for the naked Devourment body to update to whatever state it should be in at that exact moment, but then it will immediately stop updating too, and will just act as if another part of a CBBE preset.

10 hours ago, Zeorik said:

I use CBBE 3BBB, and Hentai Pregnancy with relatively few issues (The shape of the belly aill actually deform the equip belly, so sometimes it looks slightly off if pregnencybelly is too big) so it wouldn't be that. TBD miiight be the issue, as it's 'compatible' with CBBE but more like a heavily modified CBBE. Not sure, I don't use it.

Lol yeah uhhh when I was using HP with the TBD body the belly was....flat but big, I stopped using it and use CBBBE 3BBB now and it works...somewhat better, the belly isn't flat and big but it is still disappearing for some reason or another. If it is not HP then it must be something with morphs? Also how do I loose weight? After a few hours I'm now huuuuge and don't look like I'm loosing a lot

10 minutes ago, 0modskilzs said:

Yeah. And in reference to your previous question... I'm not sure about what's wrong without seeing screenshots of the belly/ the settings menus. As for weight loss, in the weight manager tab there's settings for weight loss rate and how much per check (How many hours to wait to 'lose' weight, and how much weight to lose per hour.)

3 hours ago, Uorlock said:

Hey-o! Can someone tell me how to digest items? 

Late sorry, if you haven't already figured it out. You first need at least one rank in the perk, then use the 'vore' power on the item to store it in your gut. Then open the quick setting menu via hotkey or power (I think there's also a Digest Item power) and use that option to digest. First rank digests all applicable items into ore/ leather, second can digest into coins, third rank lets you selectively digest items instead of all.

15 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Does random noms include battle noms ? 

I have random noms disabled at the moment due to how horribly broken they are and stood in front of a female bandit 
(I only enabled female predators) that was using a bow and she never vored me ...

Random noms does not include battle noms, I've -never- had it enabled and have been devoured multiple times. That being said, this depends on if you used the standard configs when installing, or selected the optionf or "All". Regular bandits/ nords/ etc. don't have the vorish keyword by default (Guards, orcs, dark/wood/high elves do, as well as any vampires) so you'd either need to customize the configs or reinstall with the option that says "all" things get the vorish keyword.

47 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

Random noms does not include battle noms, I've -never- had it enabled and have been devoured multiple times. That being said, this depends on if you used the standard configs when installing, or selected the optionf or "All". Regular bandits/ nords/ etc. don't have the vorish keyword by default (Guards, orcs, dark/wood/high elves do, as well as any vampires) so you'd either need to customize the configs or reinstall with the option that says "all" things get the vorish keyword.

I already have it set to all and thanks for the info ! 

Perhaps consider adding a toggle for the selective item digestion. When you have a camp's worth of bandit loot in your belly and you don't want any of it it takes so long for the menu to open that digesting the items for gold looses it's appeal. It would be nice if I could just digest it all at once.

Also: Can we get a second-stage struggle mechanic? If you're in a pred and that pred gets eaten, you're fucked.  You can't struggle out of it, you can't escape legitimately, and even if the original pred dies I don't think you have any means to resist.

Oh, and also: Player-Avoidant seems to -still- be broken. I just realized I was on player-avoidant when I was eaten by a Goblin (Immersive Creatures, based on Falmer) and then that goblin was eaten by another due to Cordyceps enrage, which made it impossible to struggle out. So if possible, maybe run a check on a pred if they have player in their stomach to avoid being softlocked by your pred being predded? I'd also like to know how the player centric-avoidant system works (Is it keywords, or a full script?)because a "do not eat followers" option would be handy to have to avoid some issues. However I'm still getting the "X is already registered to a belly" from non-followers as well, usually animals, so something's going weird.

Also noticing the player continues to physically 'exist'  near  the enemies, as I've been having enemies 'attack' my invisible, consumed player when the pred is devoured (The two-stage pred mentioned above) and usually can track 'where' they're standing due to cloak effects still being visible.

27 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

When you digest people your body grows up. Can you disable this feature ?

There's a few features like this. One is the entirety of the Weight Manager system, disableable in the Weight Manager tab (uncheck the top 3-ish boxes on the left) The second system is directly relatedto digested prey. Under morph settings, uncheck Use Elimination Locus on the top left.

hey is it cool to post an add on here? if its not i'll delete it.

I made a simple little add on that replaces just the devourment skulls with a soul gem instead Clutter\SoulGem\SoulGemBlack01.nif
DevourmentSkullArgonian, DevourmentSkullHuman, DevourmentSkullKhajiit, DevourmentSkullMer, DevourmentSkullOrsimer

I really do dig the look of the beast skulls, they give me the right amount of unease because I've never seen beast skulls like this before.

But i remember reading somewhere that cough MediEvil ps1 skulls can be considered a bad omen and im sure some people might not want to do the "alas poor yorick" thing with a skull.

devourment_refactor_skull_soul_gem_replacer.esp

7 hours ago, Zeorik said:

Oh, and also: Player-Avoidant seems to -still- be broken. I just realized I was on player-avoidant when I was eaten by a Goblin (Immersive Creatures, based on Falmer) and then that goblin was eaten by another due to Cordyceps enrage, which made it impossible to struggle out. So if possible, maybe run a check on a pred if they have player in their stomach to avoid being softlocked by your pred being predded? I'd also like to know how the player centric-avoidant system works (Is it keywords, or a full script?)because a "do not eat followers" option would be handy to have to avoid some issues. However I'm still getting the "X is already registered to a belly" from non-followers as well, usually animals, so something's going weird.

Also noticing the player continues to physically 'exist'  near  the enemies, as I've been having enemies 'attack' my invisible, consumed player when the pred is devoured (The two-stage pred mentioned above) and usually can track 'where' they're standing due to cloak effects still being visible.

somthing i noticed is reloading your game (at least mine) temporarly disables the player avoident to fix it you litearly do the ol turn it off and back on again its weird and stupid iknow i realized this as checking on it it was checked but the player centric wasnt greyed out cause avoident was chosen so if centric isnt greyed out i figured this becaause a creature got me (wolf ambush) but once i escaped i did what i said and they wouldnt eat me so its a weird reload bug

@markdfSorry for the rather late reply but I hope you might still remember me from when I was asking you to implement ssbbw walking animations into the weight manager of devourment refactor.

Unfortunately I don't think the mods author is going to respond to my request, he hasn't been online for the past month and has therefore not read my message. Nonetheless I really wish you could make use of the animations so I think it might be okay to use them and I'll leave a mark for him to tell me if he's not okay with us using them. What do you think about it?

I've added a screenshot of the message I've sent him. If you check his profile you'll see he was last online at June 6th this year.

XDZ1cQH.png

Honestly, these belly issues I'm having are the strangest thing. They work just fine at the start of a new game, but they always seem to eventually break. :| Usually I notice it after I load up the save after closing the game down for a while, only to find, somehow, something is broken. I wish I could figure out what exactly it is I'm doing to break things...

ScreenShot125.pngScreenShot126.png

Same character, same mods, same load order... One session apart, and nothing done between them - and somehow the belly broke.

Hell, I'm pretty sure it was working when I entered Korvanjund initially, only to be broken after I died and reloaded from the autosave - although I can't recall or be absolutely certain, and didn't think to take any screenshots to prove it was still working if it was.

3 hours ago, Dajovve said:

@markdfSorry for the rather late reply but I hope you might still remember me from when I was asking you to implement ssbbw walking animations into the weight manager of devourment refactor.

Unfortunately I don't think the mods author is going to respond to my request, he hasn't been online for the past month and has therefore not read my message. Nonetheless I really wish you could make use of the animations so I think it might be okay to use them and I'll leave a mark for him to tell me if he's not okay with us using them. What do you think about it?

I've added a screenshot of the message I've sent him. If you check his profile you'll see he was last online at June 6th this year.

XDZ1cQH.png

I don't go against people's posted permissions. I have nothing against those who do, so if someone wanted to make a DAR mod that swapped the animations, they should feel free to. I'll start stashing a copy of the current actor weight in Variable09 so that DAR has something to check.

Edited by markdf
3 hours ago, forgetful hatter said:

hey is it cool to post an add on here? if its not i'll delete it.

I made a simple little add on that replaces just the devourment skulls with a soul gem instead Clutter\SoulGem\SoulGemBlack01.nif
DevourmentSkullArgonian, DevourmentSkullHuman, DevourmentSkullKhajiit, DevourmentSkullMer, DevourmentSkullOrsimer

I really do dig the look of the beast skulls, they give me the right amount of unease because I've never seen beast skulls like this before.

But i remember reading somewhere that cough MediEvil ps1 skulls can be considered a bad omen and im sure some people might not want to do the "alas poor yorick" thing with a skull.

devourment_refactor_skull_soul_gem_replacer.esp 1.8 kB · 0 downloads

I'll add it to the installer the next time I'm on my dev PC.