16 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

I assume what's happening from my observations cause this happens to me is you vored a hostile enemy and when you vored it the enemy so the game doesn't melt is technically following you while invisible so what i assume is its more of the whole you cant wait/sleep while enemies are near fortunately it doesn't prevent fast travel so you should be able to fast travel to where you already where if you waiting/sleeping was to digest your target faster

I suppose it might be caused by this but! The problem persists long after anyone has been digested and no process of this mod is running (apparently at least).

15 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

My PC has gained weight, and won't lose it.  how do you reset the body?

A quick and dirty fix would be going into the MCM for Devourment, and lowering the maximum, exiting and waiting for a second, and then returning it to its default or preferred number, whatever. 

1 hour ago, ThatLobster said:

A quick and dirty fix would be going into the MCM for Devourment, and lowering the maximum, exiting and waiting for a second, and then returning it to its default or preferred number, whatever. 

Thank you!  Finally got it working.  Love this mod!

Hi there,

I think I installed everything correctly but something has gone wrong.

"Devourment" is not in my MCM menu and I don't have any of the spells or the skill tree. I do have the conversation prompt "vore" in conversation and all the animations work when I use that. Issue is, without the spells or MCM, I can't control what happens after I select something from the "vore" conversation menu. Please help I've been trying to get this working most of yesterday and I am at a loss with it.

I have noticed it is treating the devourment esp as an esm... not sure if that is relevant as it means it is at the top of the load order above things like SkyUI

Ok ... less about the mod but more about a random glitch err ... a while back I got a letter of inheritance from Adrianne Avenicci when she was alive and breathing right next to me.
I shrugged it off after a small laugh then went and did other missions, stopped playing for a while, got back recently and when I went to see her, she was just ... gone ... Not in any of her usual locations ... Help ..?

21 hours ago, dailyrana said:

Any tips for levelling up pred? I've been eating literally everything that I could but not only do they always escape, but I'm pred level 19 and still no perk points. Is there a console command to add you some?

Well, in my playthrough, I disable the "allow to escape from guts" so they have to use the struggle mecanic to get out in time, if this is still too hard, you can disable to struggle mecanic too.

22 hours ago, dailyrana said:

Any tips for levelling up pred? I've been eating literally everything that I could but not only do they always escape, but I'm pred level 19 and still no perk points. Is there a console command to add you some?

i paralyze my prey first (this was added some versions ago) then swallow them, get vore magic asap and use enhanced secretions. 

No idea if this has been discussed or not, but what are people's thoughts on using Narue's Fertility Mode birthing system as an optional compliment for unbirth? So instead of birthing a miniature version of the enemy that was unbirthed, you create a baby item or a soul gem from that mod.

17 minutes ago, Multirpg said:

That's the place where npc goes when they are dead

Yeah but NEVER, in all of my playthroughs, did Adrianne Avenicci die ... not ever ... and I might know why it happened now ...
I have the wench mod install cuz ... more people and makes towns look less empty ... anyways there was a vampire wench in the hall of the dead ... I think she might've "had a snack" on Adrianne Avenicci and killed her ... RIP and all but ... is there a way to reverse this ..?

Is there a bug where you cannot swallow certain creatures?

Because for some unknown reason, I cannot swallow wispmother in any way possible. No matter how many times I attempt to vore it, endo it, bellyport it, nothing can be done to swallow it.

But the funny thing is, I can swallow shades, the one that wispmother creates, all fine and dandy. Same for wisps too.

But then again, when I tried reverse heimlich maneuver or bellyport on wispmother, the game says 'wispmother resisted [the magic]'. So...could this be caused because vore is counted as magic and wispmother resists all magic? Or is it because she turns into dust upon death, thus being unable to be swallowed?

If you have any similar experience to this and/or know the solution to this issue, please let me know.

Hey, firstly I gotta say, everything here looks amazing and polished, so well done in that regard.

Tho I have to ask, in a previous reply you mentioned how maintaining two version of the mod got to be troublesome-- meaning you have a LE version of the mod? (albeit an out of date one I imagine).

And I was wondering if there is a stable build of this mod for oldrim that you might be able to share, cus theres no way in hell I'm going to get SSE and re-install all my mods again lol

I doubt it, but worth at least askin' right?

An' sorry if this has been asked before.

I'm having an issue of nothing happening after dialogue even when it suggest that something should. its happening with just the base mod installed and with dialogue mods as well all on new saves. Also when attempting to test with devourment approach the game will crash when any vore starts.  Any Ideas?

Edited by Jagg0