Just an idea but what if digesting hide armours and such gave you leather or hide and make it so steel items gave more ore than iron items (example: iron sword gives 2 iron ore, steel sword gives 4) ... Idk if the second part is a thing or not but I feel a bit like I just got played after I digested about 20 to 30 hide and leather armour pieces and got nothing or some iron ores from doing so
(idk if I got iron ores or not because I already have a couple more than a lot of them on me before doing so)

Another idea would be that items you digest drop a fragment of what you need to make them (example: leather armor having a chance of dropping either leather or leather strips). This could otherwise be a good "level 2" to the *Digest Items* perk

On 8/10/2021 at 5:55 PM, Depthcharger35 said:

i may just be stupid but i can't seem to be vored unless i use the retrovore ability to force it 

nothing happens in combat and any time i ask anyone to vore me the say "I'm not into that"

any help is appreciated

i learned this the hard way but you need spell giver/distributor or whatever its called so it can give the vore spells to npcs without it no npcs are able to do it normally and the im not into that bit is because they dont have the spell that lets them potentially do it to you

Less of a mod glitch but a wtf moment  butt ... I just got an "inheritance letter" saying Adrianne Avenicci was dead and had given me a sum of gold ... I was literally talking to her husband in her shop and stepped outside ... SHE PASSED BY THE COURIER AS HE GAVE ME THE LETTER !!! What the cluck happened ??? ?

18 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

i learned this the hard way but you need spell giver/distributor or whatever its called so it can give the vore spells to npcs without it no npcs are able to do it normally and the im not into that bit is because they dont have the spell that lets them potentially do it to you

thank you so much i wasn't sure if i had just had the settings wrong or if i had done something that broke it

2 hours ago, Depthcharger35 said:

thank you so much i wasn't sure if i had just had the settings wrong or if i had done something that broke it

your welcome i know how it felt i was so worried when it happened to me until i read the directions and what spell distributor does its randomly very missable

So I went through the companions side quest,

Spoiler

I became the harbringer,

and for some reasons, when I say "May I digest you?" the characters were most interested to be eaten by me before than now. What a let down. Also, Vilkas is broken, I can't digest him, at all.

Heya
I want to start a new playthrough with a custom ogre race I made and add this mod to the mix. Should be hilarious. Still I want my character to be the only one able to devour others.
Can I skip the installation of meh's mods or is there an option in the MCM menu to achieve just that?

For no reason that i could think of, i got a bug that infects other saves. The message  "You have nothing that you can regurgitate right now." doesn't go away and i have tried using reset visuals ( debug option ) to reset the ui but nothing happens, i think. 

Edit: welp, i think the glitch affects everything now even saves F.

Edit2: did some troubleshooting, the glitch does not disappear when devourment is disabled with or without it's requirements except for UIExtensions. Either UIExtensions is the issue or my data is f**ked. Might do a reinstall however, I'd prefer not to.

Edited by DIOSXMACHINA
12 hours ago, Zenneto said:

Is there a way to give every npc the vorish keyword? If there is, please answer in great detail cause I'm an idiot. Simply saying "you need this program and set that in it" won't work. I need to know how I can "set that" in the program.

k so theres a mod call spell perk distributor it will give every npc the "keyword" without you having to manually doing it the link to it is in the dependencies part on page one/file view (hope that answers your question)

41 minutes ago, Gnafron said:

Why is my character constantly prevented from waiting/sleeping? That's f******* annoying.

I assume what's happening from my observations cause this happens to me is you vored a hostile enemy and when you vored it the enemy so the game doesn't melt is technically following you while invisible so what i assume is its more of the whole you cant wait/sleep while enemies are near fortunately it doesn't prevent fast travel so you should be able to fast travel to where you already where if you waiting/sleeping was to digest your target faster

13 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

k so theres a mod call spell perk distributor it will give every npc the "keyword" without you having to manually doing it the link to it is in the dependencies part on page one/file view (hope that answers your question)

Hello there! Well I have it and nothing is happening so far