Okay also I think the main problem with my bellies disappearing is multiprey. When I eat one thing it's fine but after more the bellies refuse to come back. I tired to empty my bowels to see if that would work but for some reason I had to use the spell to do that even though I had Crouch To Defficate on. After that bellies still didn't show up

3 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

Okay also I think the main problem with my bellies disappearing is multiprey. When I eat one thing it's fine but after more the bellies refuse to come back. I tired to empty my bowels to see if that would work but for some reason I had to use the spell to do that even though I had Crouch To Defficate on. After that bellies still didn't show up

crouch to defecate doesn't work if you have a weapon out if I recall, nor does it work if you are in combat. That being said, I'm not sure why bellies aren't working for you. I haven't had any issues... perhaps something's config'd incorrectly? If you can get a screenshot of the Basic, Toggles, and Morph Settings tabs of Devourment's MCM, I can at least tell you if something there's broken.

Also, I can't get the new hidden options to work? Or are they for a new game only (I updated an existing game to current) using command "setpqv DevourmentSkullHandler ::NamedSouls_var 0" gives me a Missing Parameter String error.

Possible bug? (Unless it's due again to updating and not fresh install) Putting a named soulgem onto a bookshelf spawns a Devoured Soul on said shelf, but taking the devoured soul does not remove the named gem. Activating the bookshelf again  wwill cause the devoured soul to spawn again, making it possible to infinitely spawn soulgems

6 hours ago, Zeorik said:

crouch to defecate doesn't work if you have a weapon out if I recall, nor does it work if you are in combat. That being said, I'm not sure why bellies aren't working for you. I haven't had any issues... perhaps something's config'd incorrectly? If you can get a screenshot of the Basic, Toggles, and Morph Settings tabs of Devourment's MCM, I can at least tell you if something there's broken.

Oooh yeah I noticed, hmmmmm I'll send a screen shot, I use TBD and a combination of CBBE 3BB. There IS another mod that messes with bellies that miiiight be the problem. That being Hentai pregnancy. Ill run a few tests and if  that is not the cause I'll send screen shot.

2 hours ago, fg094 said:

so uh... odd thing... does anyone else hear "hadouken" when doing the cock vore?

This is 'intentinal' as they don't have a good sound for CV. IF you want to change it, it's not too hard to do as long as you have your own audio file

Any chance you could add something we could do with the black soul gems that we get after we digest people? Other than enchanting? Because I kinda like the idea of consuming them but I don't know how you would make that work? Maybe like instead of the plus you get when you digest someone, it acts like a potion that restores health, stamina, and magicka? Kinda like a super potion? But a black soul gem? This is just a rough idea that needs more refinement but it's probably a good start.

Edit: Also, it's kinda hot using their souls for a temporary boost.

Edited by mastert3318
Added stuff

Hi, sorry if this is a question you already answered but... 59 pages are a lot ^^'

basically, i've installed everything and the mod seems to work, but when i try to use the [Vore] options, i usually get the "not interested in that" and the mobs i'm fighting don't seem to keen to eat me, even with 10% chance and that everyone can eat as much as they want...

did i do something wrong somewhere?

23 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok ... in addition to the RIDICULOUS range of random noms, I keep getting vored whilst in the middle of a SexLab interaction which not only shouldn't happen, it also breaks my game and forces me to reload ... could you please fix this ?

Can you PM me a savefile to examine?

Ok err ... I encountered something weird and wondered if it was from this mod err ....

In my way back to Riverwood to go to Bleak Falls Barrow, I saw a cow with some weird motif in the middle of the road ... It said it was a normal cow when I checked it but why did it have those markings ??? None of the other cows have these markings...

Oh my fucking god ... I was at the bandit camp on my way to Bleak Falls Barrow and GERDUR ATE ME WHEN SHE'S STILL IN RIVERWOOD

THIS IS BEYOND BROKEN !!!

Ok I had to set it to "No Nom" because the freaking bandits AT Bleak Falls Barrow were eating me from the bandit camp ON THE WAY TO IT...

Edited by MelonLovr
On 6/24/2021 at 4:41 PM, Macross. said:

I've not seen people have issues with NSF itself, but rather making the mistake of trying to install both SSE Engine fixes (a requirement for Refactor) and the DLL loader, which will fight each other if installed side by side. If you have installed the dll loader, follow it's instructions to uninstall. Make sure you have SSE Engine Fixes installed, and that it launches properly (some anti-virus software won't let it run [Having fought with it myself, I know Webroot is one such conflict]).

I had SSE Engine Fixes installed first, does that change anything?

I also did uninstall DLL Loader. What do I do after that? I'm confused on how all this works, and how much is my antivirus' fault, and how much is possibly mucking up the installation/uninstallation process of the two.

I have Webroot too, so any help you can give in that department would be extremely appreciated. Was completely unable to find whatever file/files Webroot was deleting, and the only advice I got on Nexus was disabling it, or adding the files to the ignore list. Which would take quite a while, given they have to be done individually. >_<

Also, I apologize for being so slow to reply. I've gotten a bit burnt out on trying to fix/modify/change stuff with SSE, and medical issues have been making sleep and concentration difficult.

Edited by vincentoroscoe

Hey Mark, when you get a chance, could you possibly provide some support for an idiot who apparently just cannot get a feature of the mod to work? I'm not sure why, but at some point in all my games, the Devourment bellies eventually just stop working entirely - whether the bodyslide meshes, or the equipable bellies. And I have reached the point now where I can only throw my hands up in defeat and admit I have no clue what the cause of the issue is.

1 hour ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok err ... I encountered something weird and wondered if it was from this mod err ....

In my way back to Riverwood to go to Bleak Falls Barrow, I saw a cow with some weird motif in the middle of the road ... It said it was a normal cow when I checked it but why did it have those markings ??? None of the other cows have these markings...

No, the placement of it specifically is probably odd, but if it's a cow with blue marks/ paint, that's a Giant's cow/ cattle. I've seen them a few times (usually dead)

2 minutes ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

Hey Mark, when you get a chance, could you possibly provide some support for an idiot who apparently just cannot get a feature of the mod to work? I'm not sure why, but at some point in all my games, the Devourment bellies eventually just stop working entirely - whether the bodyslide meshes, or the equipable bellies. And I have reached the point now where I can only throw my hands up in defeat and admit I have no clue what the cause of the issue is.

Not sure about the belly meshes, but the equip bellies may be a slot conflict. Got any mods that use additional slots? (Devious Devices, any bondage mod, some cloak mods, CBBE SMP has an option to use the 'wrong slot', etc.) You don't want anything changing/ using Slot 60.

15 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

Oooh yeah I noticed, hmmmmm I'll send a screen shot, I use TBD and a combination of CBBE 3BB. There IS another mod that messes with bellies that miiiight be the problem. That being Hentai pregnancy. Ill run a few tests and if  that is not the cause I'll send screen shot.

I use CBBE 3BBB, and Hentai Pregnancy with relatively few issues (The shape of the belly aill actually deform the equip belly, so sometimes it looks slightly off if pregnencybelly is too big) so it wouldn't be that. TBD miiight be the issue, as it's 'compatible' with CBBE but more like a heavily modified CBBE. Not sure, I don't use it.

1 hour ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I had SSE Engine Fixes installed first, does that change anything?

I also did uninstall DLL Loader. What do I do after that? I'm confused on how all this works, and how much is my antivirus' fault, and how much is possibly mucking up the installation/uninstallation process of the two.

I have Webroot too, so any help you can give in that department would be extremely appreciated. Was completely unable to find whatever file/files Webroot was deleting, and the only advice I got on Nexus was disabling it, or adding the files to the ignore list. Which would take quite a while, given they have to be done individually. >_<

For me at least, if I had Engine Fixes installed correctly, and DLL loader properly removed, Skyrim wouldn't launch at all while Webroot was active. I spent a few hours trying to add various files to the ignored lists and such, all with no success.

Personally I decided to just go back to Windows Defender and get rid of webroot (In the 8 or so years I had it, it never once caught an actual threat, so it doesn't seem like a great loss...)

But I'd also suggest following the troubleshooting steps from both engine fixes, and netscript framework that talk about log files. If you have dll loader running, or engine fixes not working correctly (due to webroot or any other issue), they won't generate correctly and you'll know things aren't launching right.

My personal checking method was to start with a pure vanilla skyrim install, and add each requirement one at a time, launching the game and starting a new character each time to make sure it would reach the world without crashing (you're probably fine just getting to the point where you can turn your head in the carriage, but I personally keep alternate start installed to save even that much time).