29 minutes ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

ScreenShot128.png

To add to my confusion, loading my game back up now has... somehow, magically, fixed my belly issues?

Something seems pretty weird under the hood that this issue seems to appear and disappear randomly like this, on loading a save on a new session...

I am having the exact same issue man....the bellies work for a while but just stop working entirely. I save and quit and they work for a while but then stop. I thiiiink it's to do with multi prey? If you eat something while digesting something I believe that breaks the bellies and stops them from loading correctly. Could be wrong but that is what I noticed

7 minutes ago, 0modskilzs said:

I am having the exact same issue man....the bellies work for a while but just stop working entirely. I save and quit and they work for a while but then stop. I thiiiink it's to do with multi prey? If you eat something while digesting something I believe that breaks the bellies and stops them from loading correctly. Could be wrong but that is what I noticed

I have multiprey disabled, so I'm unsure if it's that.

But, like, someone having the same exact issue at me at least lets me know I've not completely lost my mind.

1 hour ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

But, like, someone having the same exact issue at me at least lets me know I've not completely lost my mind.

Hmm... How large is your load order? I'm still thinking it might somehow be a mod that's adding in/ giving an item aimed at slot 60, because the only tme I lose bellies is when I've equipped something that de-equips the bellies. Multiprey enabled, and a fuckton of mods running semi-stabely (I mean.. crashes every 30-ish mins, but I can never pinpoint the root.)

1 hour ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

Are you using AllGud or Devious Devices or any other mod that slurps up lots of slots?

Good time of the day! I apologise if the question I've asked was already been asked here - I've tried searching in on here with multiple key words, but was unable to find anything. I've installed the mod and it seems to be working great, apart one thing - NPCs are not eating each other or me, at all. I can vore them just fine, the dialogue works, I think (even though everyone keeps saying that they aren't into vore when I try to ask them about it), but in combat nothing happens unless its a creature and I use offering power.
Is there something I'm missing?

20 minutes ago, FaBricOF said:

Good time of the day! I apologise if the question I've asked was already been asked here - I've tried searching in on here with multiple key words, but was unable to find anything. I've installed the mod and it seems to be working great, apart one thing - NPCs are not eating each other or me, at all. I can vore them just fine, the dialogue works, I think (even though everyone keeps saying that they aren't into vore when I try to ask them about it), but in combat nothing happens unless its a creature and I use offering power.
Is there something I'm missing?

BAsic Nords don't have the keyword by default, I think. Unless you selected the option that is -all- npcs get the keywords. Guards have the keyword, dunmer/orcs too (Not argonians or khajiit though...) So if you want literally any npc to be able to devour you, you'll need to install with the right options selected, or edit the file yourself. (Assuming this is, in fact, the root issue. If not then it's something more serious)

10 hours ago, Zeorik said:

Hmm... How large is your load order? I'm still thinking it might somehow be a mod that's adding in/ giving an item aimed at slot 60, because the only tme I lose bellies is when I've equipped something that de-equips the bellies. Multiprey enabled, and a fuckton of mods running semi-stabely (I mean.. crashes every 30-ish mins, but I can never pinpoint the root.)

10 hours ago, markdf said:

Are you using AllGud or Devious Devices or any other mod that slurps up lots of slots?

I'm absolutely not using any mods that use slot 60 besides Devourment. And given non-equip bellies break in the same exact way as equip belies, I really don't think that could be a possible cause. Nothing changed between my three screenshot besides for being different game sessions. 

I tried to build Coldsteelj's meshes to make SSBBW sliders work on clothes and armors. For some reason the skin of clothes did change, but when i try to use SSBBW sliders for breast vore for example, they work only without any clothes. I installed conversions from pootis and built ALL meshes. While building i used "DevourmentSE - CBBE 3BA AllSliders-EquipBelly" for body, everything else by default. I have everything installed, including CBBE SMP (3BBB) and all dependences. How to fix this?

20210706142451_1.jpg

20210706142527_1.jpg

20210706142535_1.jpg

27 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

Did you know why my mod look like this ?20210706170529_1.jpg.ff1bdff5534ad7380534853680862b4c.jpg

By the looks of the test in the bottom left, you've got your language setting to something other than English. I don't think this mod's been translated to any other languages, so there's no text data for the settings other than what they're actually labelled as in the code.

By the looks of the test in the bottom left, you've got your language setting to something other than English. I don't think this mod's been translated to any other languages, so there's no text data for the settings other than what they're actually labelled as in the code.

I set the game in english via steam and ini files, but it's still in french ....

Edited by LordsDu71
31 minutes ago, LordsDu71 said:

I set the game in english via steam and ini files, but it's still in french ....

If you're using Mod Organizer, there's separate ini files that aren't in the special edition folder. You'd need to use the built-in Ini editor in Mod organizer to edit the proper ini files

41 minutes ago, DutchKingXXL said:

Hey,

The mod works great! 

I'm using TBD. Could U add the muscle sliders to the mod, please?

Thank you!

Do you have an armor conversion to show off the muscle sliders? Either way, you don't need to wait for /ask MArk to add any type of sliders. That's exactly what the Morph Settings and Weight Manager tabs are for! You just need to know the actual name of the slider (Bodyslide is useful for finding it) and use either the "add slider" option in Weight Manager, or enter the slider's name in Morph Settings to use it for as a vore locus (what gets used when you vore someone)

1 hour ago, LordsDu71 said:

If you feel like translating the strings file, feel free! I'd love to have some translations.

1 hour ago, Zeorik said:

If you're using Mod Organizer, there's separate ini files that aren't in the special edition folder. You'd need to use the built-in Ini editor in Mod organizer to edit the proper ini files

I don't know what you're talking about

1 hour ago, markdf said:

If you feel like translating the strings file, feel free! I'd love to have some translations.

I'm not THAT good in english sorry xD

Oh and in the new version, there's an option "Your clothes..." in vore dialogue. But when i use it, NPC just teleport me or itself to the entrance of town/building.

What's the real utility ?

Edited by LordsDu71
2 hours ago, Zeorik said:

Do you have an armor conversion to show off the muscle sliders? Either way, you don't need to wait for /ask MArk to add any type of sliders. That's exactly what the Morph Settings and Weight Manager tabs are for! You just need to know the actual name of the slider (Bodyslide is useful for finding it) and use either the "add slider" option in Weight Manager, or enter the slider's name in Morph Settings to use it for as a vore locus (what gets used when you vore someone)

I tried a few, but i don't know the right name of the sliders or where i can find them. Do you know?

21 hours ago, markdf said:

I have ALLGUD though...I also have another mod that adds unassay armor like stockings or iron arm bands, I think its from The Amazing World Of Bikini Armor

5 hours ago, DutchKingXXL said:

I tried a few, but i don't know the right name of the sliders or where i can find them. Do you know?

I don't useTBD (And the download is 500 MB, which is a lot to bugger with.) Do you have Bodyslide/ Outfit Studio installed?

Ok first off, LOVE the mod best version of devourment yet but I was wondering if you guys could implement the item burp disposal option( you burp up bones,items,etc that represent the race you ate) from enhanced burps and gurgles? It only works on DFaM, but would be awesome if it was on this one I've tried porting it myself to no avail I figured since you guys added the involuntary burping mechanic from that mod it would be alright to add this feature from it as well, I'm suggesting here because I figured it was the best way to get it implemented, as I'm not a *great* modder all things considered.