Looks like nobody noticed my post so i will copy-past it.
"I tried to build Coldsteelj's meshes to make SSBBW sliders work on clothes and armors. For some reason the skin of clothes did change, but when i try to use SSBBW sliders for breast vore for example, they work only without any clothes. I installed conversions from pootis and built ALL meshes. While building i used "DevourmentSE - CBBE 3BA AllSliders-EquipBelly" for body, everything else by default. I have everything installed, including CBBE SMP (3BBB) and all dependences. How to fix this?"

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Guys, i have little problem with this mod... NMM cant see it correct so "Devourment.esp" is in pligin list above SkyUI and even more, NMM have problems with installing it, disabling it every time --> so mode core feature dont work as nothing leads to vore, dialogs just ends and offering dont work too, any help?

7 hours ago, Aprom said:

Looks like nobody noticed my post so i will copy-past it.
"I tried to build Coldsteelj's meshes to make SSBBW sliders work on clothes and armors. For some reason the skin of clothes did change, but when i try to use SSBBW sliders for breast vore for example, they work only without any clothes. I installed conversions from pootis and built ALL meshes. While building i used "DevourmentSE - CBBE 3BA AllSliders-EquipBelly" for body, everything else by default. I have everything installed, including CBBE SMP (3BBB) and all dependences. How to fix this?"

Start by reading this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oiyk5i1bi9ogb2z/BS_Primer.pdf?dl=0

I'm not sure who made the outfits you're using (Coldsteel only makes Fallout 4 stuff to my knowledge), but at best, they didn't make them compatible with refactor, but it looks like they just didn't make them correctly period.

23 minutes ago, PinewoodGamer said:

The mod was working for a while then upon voring an npc the player would immediately regurgitate them. I tried resetting the mod in the debug menu and reinstalling the mod. Anything I can do?

Is your prey a vampire, draugr or something like that ? You need some skill to swallow undead

19 hours ago, LordsDu71 said:

It's set in english in ini. But my game is not ^^image.png.95682ccb8daa6ce836b552a49e58ee10.png

Try setting it in Skyrimcustom.ini then, I had issues with my own settings not sticking at times. ;>.> I think Custom is what's called from if you're using profiles, or just in general. 

10 hours ago, DutchKingXXL said:

Hey,

What does Locus 3 en 5 do in the morph settings menu?

Thank you.

Locus 3 is used for Breast Vore (If you enable dual-breasts, Locus 4 becomes visible for non-symmetrical breastvore. Required the new body and no clothes) Locus 5 is Cockvore.

Ok so err ... made a new save because my old one corrupted due to some meme mods, i deleted all of these meme mods and so far, other than the occasionnal glitches that the previous update caused, it's been going perfectly.

This is not a bug (i think) that's what I'm trying to say but, I JUST MET A FARMER WITH A PAINTED COW ON MY WAY TO HIGH HROTHGAR !!! ?

I literally just got passed the frost troll and there he is ... with his cow ... BUT WHY ??? ?

38 minutes ago, DutchKingXXL said:

But when does the breast vore happen? What activates it?

Either a random NPC will use breast vore in combat, or you can choose to use it with the Devourment Settings power/ keybind and set vore type to breast

So funny enough, two new things had occured after sometime of playing the game

1. Eating people just came to a halt. Can't devour people. No console information about the chances, not even the force feeding magic works.

2. Even though I have the game set to female/creature preds, none of them attempt to make a chance at devouring others or trying to devour me.

Anyone got some help for these two problems?

3 hours ago, Undeadking18 said:

So funny enough, two new things had occured after sometime of playing the game

1. Eating people just came to a halt. Can't devour people. No console information about the chances, not even the force feeding magic works.

2. Even though I have the game set to female/creature preds, none of them attempt to make a chance at devouring others or trying to devour me.

Anyone got some help for these two problems?

It seems new version of the mod is pretty bugged, scroll up to my last message, I had some too ^^

1 hour ago, Sky182 said:

Also my characters breasts wont expand, I have rebuilt the bodies and have run FNIS again.

Are you nude and using the V2 body from the refactor installation? To my knowledge nobody has shared any outfit conversions with the new left and right breast vore sliders. So if you've got breast vore set to separated in the MCM, no visuals will show up while clothed/using a different body.