10 hours ago, coreoveride said:

if you love inflation be it vore, endo, cum, egg, or other then here you go some new update files for SLIF to ADD ON TO BOTH SLIF AND TO Devourment Refactor.

if you run FHU Baka and Hentai Pregnancy and you dislike the high inflation (also multi-birth) torpedo belly those mods end up calling when using SLIF then here you go, i added the devourment belly options to the Tully SLIF morphs and default morphs files for ya'll.  its in my mega folder link (obviously tagged in name as SLIF) that follows on this post (or if mark adds it to the addons section).

it fully works perfect with cum inflation from FHU BAKA and Hentai Pregnancy (pregnancy should also switch to Devourbolus) cum inflations, should work for parasites, estrus, estrus charaus-dewmer-spider, and anything else that calls SLIF belly nodes.   you need to set those mods to use NIO instead of morphs though for full control then just go into body morphs in SLIF MCM and set the PERCENTAGE setting for pregnancy belly, bigbelly, and any other unwanted belly node to 0 and your chosen devourbolus (vore, sgbelly, coldsteel, and i think fatbelly) percentage to w/e max you want really.  
see screenshots for what it looks like at base max (20 FHU, 10 HP + HP Pregnancy @ first trimester) after a night of working The Bannered Mare (woot 32k income for 12 hours sexy time).

theoretically it should work great for any other body calls to SLIF, if anyone wants me to add the data to the files for other devourmentbolus (breast morphs are already added to SLIF if you use my ABBA profile in same mega folder or on mod downloads page) from devourment refactor to the SLIF Tully files just hit me up here with a tag and what you want added.
(i tried both without the tully files and they still called the old pregnancy belly so you really need my files to expand SLIF to use devourbolus, do not forget to set to NIO and to make sure your NIO in SLIF is set to 0% and PERCENTAGES setting is set to what bolus you want!)

Megafolder link for 
Devourment ABBA 3BAv2
Devourment SLIF Tully 3BAv2
Devourment Outfit conversions*
https://mega.nz/folder/HuJCFbwR#Hn1pK5Og-ZlAjk2_Pnt1CA

* still working on conversion and next version which will have struggle and max weight edits to prevent tearing, holy fuck conversions suck with old 1600mhz ram *sigh* i need to upgrade badly.

SCREENSHOTS ARE ONLY CUM INFLATION AND PREGNANCY, VORE MORPHING DOES IN FACT PLAY NICE WITH SLIF SO THEY CAN WORK AT SAME TIME!

20210629122202_1.jpg

20210629122246_1.jpg

Can it work with equip bellies?

7 hours ago, essedess said:

Can it work with equip bellies?

honestly not sure on that one.  i dont use the equip bellies myself so it would be worth giving it a shot.  all of my mods for devourment refactor should be fine to install or uninstall without harm.

Bro I have Hairdos installed and so I made a new game right ... well .... I wanted to make an afro lady with a dark skin tone but ... OUT OF THE ALMOST 900 HAIRS IN THIS MOD, THERE ISN'T A SINGLE DAMN AFRO !!!

Also one of the prisoners ate a guard when they got off of the carrier which I though was funny

I'm having an issue with the mod where the belly textures are not showing up. I've installed it mid game so I don't know if that is the issue. I followed the install guide and have the dependencies. I've ran both FNIS and Bodyslide for it but it doesn't change anything. I have the most recent version, the June 26 version of the mod installed. I haven't tried to reinstall it yet. 

Ok I fixed it by reinstalling everything again but now the breasts don't move anymore and whenever I try to apply the 3BBB physics to the curvy slider or any other ones using Body Slide, it sort of like, turns off CBBE ingame and my body returns to the vanilla one ... help ..?

21 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

If you mean the "Devourment Settings" power, I do not see an option to toggle on or off well rested buff stuff anywhere ... all there is in toggles is "loose items vore" "Automatic rebirth" "crouch scat" "anal escape" "gentle gas" and "digest to inventory"

If you have the perk and are somewhere safe, the menu should have a "Sleep" option that lets you ACTUALLY sleep.

21 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

If you mean the "Devourment Settings" power, I do not see an option to toggle on or off well rested buff stuff anywhere ... all there is in toggles is "loose items vore" "Automatic rebirth" "crouch scat" "anal escape" "gentle gas" and "digest to inventory"

If you have the perk and are somewhere safe, the menu should have a "Sleep" option that lets you ACTUALLY sleep.

52 minutes ago, markdf said:

I tried in an inn and such but I do not see it...

Also I don't know why but my game refuses to load now ...
Ok so it LOADED but CBBE sliders don't work and nor do the 3BBB physics...

Edited by MelonLovr

Reinstalled everything and it appears to all be working...
The belly has a slight wiggle, the butt moves but the breasts still don't have jiggle physics ... can someone help ?

Too scared to open body slide without advice after the countless fuck ups that caused...

Edited by MelonLovr

I fixed the perk menu but now I'm gaining perk points WAY too fast ... I have 9 points on my new character but both my prey and predator perks are level 12

Do I need to delete all files from my skyrim and reinstall everything from the beginning ???

1 hour ago, MelonLovr said:

Reinstalled everything and it appears to all be working...
The belly has a slight wiggle, the butt moves but the breasts still don't have jiggle physics ... can someone help ?

Too scared to open body slide without advice after the countless fuck ups that caused...

In Bodyslide find the outfit called CBBE Physic's and set it to your preset, and click build

1 hour ago, 0modskilzs said:

In Bodyslide find the outfit called CBBE Physic's and set it to your preset, and click build

... Could you explain again as if you were talking to a complete newbie at this ..?
There isn't a CBBE Physic ... but there is a CBBE Body Physics

Also what do you mean by my preset ... I guess I use CBBE Curvy as a base for my character ..? But I use Racemenu to create my "preset"

Edited by MelonLovr

Good news: I have fixed my modpack by deleting everything and reinstalling it ! 

Still don't know how to apply breast jiggle to armors though ... ?

(Side note: I still have no freaking clue how to enable sleep nor what is considered a "safe area")

Edited by MelonLovr

Aaand I did it again ... my tits are huge yet static whenever I put my armor on but mosquito bites that jiggle when I'm naked ...

Now my fucking jump is broken sometimes !!! FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!!!!

I am very close to just fetching a metal bat and beating this bloody fucking whelp of a computer into scrap metal ! ???

Edited by MelonLovr

Now naked bodies don't jiggle but armors do ... WHY MOST YOU TORTURE ME SO GAME !!?

Ok ... I fixed naked bodies not jiggling at all but breasts still won't work ... We literally went back full circle for fuck sake ...

Edited by MelonLovr
2 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Good news: I have fixed my modpack by deleting everything and reinstalling it ! 

Still don't know how to apply breast jiggle to armors though ... ?

(Side note: I still have no freaking clue how to enable sleep nor what is considered a "safe area")

You need the Comfy perk, then you need to be endoed, and then you open the QuickSettings menu, then you choose "Vore Sleep". And then you will go to sleep.

50 minutes ago, markdf said:

You need the Comfy perk, then you need to be endoed, and then you open the QuickSettings menu, then you choose "Vore Sleep". And then you will go to sleep.

I figured it out ! Just needed to assign a button to quick setting instead of using the power ! Thanks dude.