6 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

... Could you explain again as if you were talking to a complete newbie at this ..?
There isn't a CBBE Physic ... but there is a CBBE Body Physics

Also what do you mean by my preset ... I guess I use CBBE Curvy as a base for my character ..? But I use Racemenu to create my "preset"

image.png.c048f3a7810fcfde1fc137f7f09e147f.png

4 hours ago, Karzee said:

Was hoping this update would fix it, but im still getting the issue where none of the changes in morph settings will actually save. any ideas on how to fix this, if its an error on my end?

Hey, I was having this problem for a while and someone suggested deleting the settings.json for devourment as it seems that the past settings cause a problem for the newer updates since the past didn't have LibFire. I tried it and it worked for me so hopefully it will also work for you too.

21 hours ago, coreoveride said:

honestly not sure on that one.  i dont use the equip bellies myself so it would be worth giving it a shot.  all of my mods for devourment refactor should be fine to install or uninstall without harm.

Aw Nuts, they don't seem to work

6 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Well that update was a ducking lie ! ?

I went up to delphine trying to eat her in her sleep and she ate me WHILST ASLEEP 5 different times before managing to eat her AND she ate one guy, Lydia and a random girl as well ... W H Y

Delphine is an absolute beast of a predator, very hard to vore.

Ok so ... I just found A LOT of bugs ... first off random noms are so fucking common ... I just stepped out of the inn in Riverwood and Gerdur ate Hod, the archer guy and Lydia... Hod and Lydia were nowhere near her !!!

Secondly: Bellies keep dissapearing for some reason ... they grow and some predators keep them but most normal npc loose their bellies after 5 or so seconds even if they haven't digested their prey.

Third: My follower still randomly eats me even though I told her not to do it.

Edit: The bellies part also applies to any other vore morphs such as breasts, ass and cocks ...

Edited by MelonLovr
2 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok so ... I just found A LOT of bugs ... first off random noms are so fucking common ... I just stepped out of the inn in Riverwood and Gerdur ate Hod, the archer guy and Lydia... Hod and Lydia were nowhere near her !!!

Secondly: Bellies keep dissapearing for some reason ... they grow and some predators keep them but most normal npc loose their bellies after 5 or so seconds even if they haven't digested their prey.

Third: My follower still randomly eats me even though I told her not to do it.

Edit: The bellies part also applies to any other vore morphs such as breasts, ass and cocks ...

I think I figured out what happened ... so I loaded back a save whilst being reborn and this happened ... now I'm in Gerdur's breasts atm and they shrunk alot but they are now growing and so is her belly. 
It might not be 100% the cause but it's the most logical explanation.

Yet another bug found... NPCs can vore the player or other NPCs in the middle of a SexLab animation... 
I made Gerdur masturbate so she could digest me and Lydia decided she was hungry for some "wet meat" ...
Also the belly shrinking and regrowing seems to fix itself after a few seconds of growing and once it does, it doesn't shrink again.

Never mind the bellies reappear after the prey left it ... Gerdur has giant tits after Lydia spat me and her out ...

Edited by MelonLovr

So, I'm currently having an issue with the newest version regarding elimination Locus... Namely, it's not going away. (Neither is the 'belly' bar). As you can see, there's -nothing- in my gut...

ScreenShot592.png

Edit: Running reset spawns a sabrecat that was apparently just... there but not there? Reset prey doesn't get rid of it so... is there any way to restore devourment level after reset via commands?

Edited by Zeorik

random noms now works on the player. :)  and its fun -w- heheh being bullied by npcs
and it works on folks to very fun results ^^
but eh....the  range seems pretty huge!
i was standing in the whiterun marketplace and the guard at the entrance gate to whiterun managed to swallow me. o.o
hope im not being a pest i've  always had a thing for the random swallows

14 minutes ago, forgetful hatter said:

random noms now works on the player. :)  and its fun -w- heheh being bullied by npcs
and it works on folks to very fun results ^^
but eh....the  range seems pretty huge!
i was standing in the whiterun marketplace and the guard at the entrance gate to whiterun managed to swallow me. o.o
hope im not being a pest i've  always had a thing for the random swallows

I'm trying to balance the range so that it works for things like Dragons but also isn't excessively far.

I was getting boolied by Linda who kept eating me whilst I was fucking someone else OR eating the person I'm inside of at 0.080 (the default settings) for Random Noms...

But I turned it to 0.040 and it seems to be back to a more acceptable rate ...

question idea for weight manager are you able to do preset bit in the sense of like how you set the difficulty to be disney to vorewar/custom (what i mean is its menu) but where it could be like fattning, slightly chubby, hourglass(what i try to get it to do), voluptuous, hyper/hypernochub, or just custom (what it is now) its a question idea cause i dont know the intracises of the weight manager part and if thats do able

also if i say no weight loss is there a stopping point to the weight gain as my characters hips are almost clipping my characters hands cause my initial thought was itd stop when it reaches the weight number under its name also if i keep somthings low weight at a negitive but high at zero does that do anything

Just got another idea at random but err ... what if breast voring someone or someone voring something with their breasts gave you (or the NPC) some milk ? 

Like it would give them a "Jug of Milk" item or you could try to make it compatible with a milking mod ... Just sounds like it should already be a thing so I figured I'd share the idea!