3 hours ago, Taithan said:

1. Alright, I'll do more testing myself, shouldn't be too hard.

2. So it doesn't affect the way the player vores? Ah well, less settings to have to try and tweak to my preferences.

3. I like how the Weight Manager is affected by Vore as well, so I'll go with that.

You choose what method you want to vore via Devourment Settings power, or set up a keybind for it.

36 minutes ago, Seraph7289 said:

Yeah, I noticed a lot of the armor conversions simply don't work. Either they totally lack the sliders or the outfit has the morphs but the underlying body does not for whatever reason. I guess it was a quick conversion and not actually tested. Not really a huge fan of most of them anyway but high poly versions of vanilla armor would be a pain to make. May just roll back to the equipment bellies instead.

Also trying to figure out how to keep beast race tails from clipping too much at higher butt scales.

In Racemenu there's a "Beast" tab, it's not going to be perfect but fiddle with forward/back and the like. Mayhap if you're not using all 20 sliders in Weight manager, you could sue those options to reposition the tail as you get fatter? Just a thought.

As for the high poly vanilla, there's already an attempt made at making it. The folders for the armors are named... weirdly though, so you'd still have to use your head to set it up.

Minor thing: Can you make a check for whether an npc has the player in their gut when someone else tried to devour them? I keep getting softlocked by my follower eating the bandit that nabbed me, and struggling no longer works at all in that situation.

I've come to a rather frustrating conclusion; any newer versions of this absolutely refuse to work with SAM, when it comes to the weight morphs. Why this is, I don't know, but any chances to the morph settings, outside of their NPC chance, do not keep. As soon as that menu is exited, they all revert back to 0.10. This was not the case before, and the food/potion scaling works (albeit while looking...pretty bad), so I'm unsure what's going on.

The genitals' textures are also all sorts of fucked, as the images attest to. Putting all the SAM files further down the load order than Devourment fix all of the texture and body physics issues, but regardless of what I do, the scaling will not stick.

If installing Net Script Framework would help with this, I would be happy to do so. I cannot figure out why it won't properly do so, as I have stated before, and the only advice given was to...delete certain files I think? Wasn't specific, and I don't remember which files.

20210624155552_1.jpg

20210624155603_1.jpg

Edited by vincentoroscoe
29 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I've come to a rather frustrating conclusion; any newer versions of this absolutely refuse to work with SAM, when it comes to the weight morphs. Why this is, I don't know, but any chances to the morph settings, outside of their NPC chance, do not keep. As soon as that menu is exited, they all revert back to 0.10. This was not the case before, and the food/potion scaling works (albeit while looking...pretty bad), so I'm unsure what's going on.

The genitals' textures are also all sorts of fucked, as the images attest to. Putting all the SAM files further down the load order than Devourment fix all of the texture and body physics issues, but regardless of what I do, the scaling will not stick.

If installing Net Script Framework would help with this, I would be happy to do so. I cannot figure out why it won't properly do so, as I have stated before, and the only advice given was to...delete certain files I think? Wasn't specific, and I don't remember which files.

I would also be willing to at least attempt installing SOS instead, if I could find where the heck one downloads it for SSE here. I cannot find the file anywhere.

9 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

I would also be willing to at least attempt installing SOS instead, if I could find where the heck one downloads it for SSE here. I cannot find the file anywhere.

You're like the 20th person I've seen ask that. Does nobody use google any more? It is literally the first result.

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=skyrim+se+sos&l=1

42 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

Since I made the male body from SoS, we are inherently incompatible with SAM, so we don't even bother testing new features with it.

That said. There is no reason the new WM system can't work with SAM supported sliders. But not having NSF installed is definitely going to cause issues. Not only does Refactor use it, a large number of the required components also have it as a dependency.

I've not seen people have issues with NSF itself, but rather making the mistake of trying to install both SSE Engine fixes (a requirement for Refactor) and the DLL loader, which will fight each other if installed side by side. If you have installed the dll loader, follow it's instructions to uninstall. Make sure you have SSE Engine Fixes installed, and that it launches properly (some anti-virus software won't let it run [Having fought with it myself, I know Webroot is one such conflict]).

ok, so. I don't know how this keeps happening, but at a certain point in the mod when you get done digesting someone and attempt to dispose of the contents through crouching the game just flat out crashes. there's no error message, nothing. it just closes. I haven't tried the defecate power out yet so I might test that when I go back into the game. on the off chance that this has happened to someone before, would anyone mind sharing how they deal with this bug?

also how do I access the custom perk menu for this mod. I have no clue.

Edit: oh, i should also mention that my game is set to release a pile of bones when crouching. idk if that detail helps or not.

Edited by AtlasPrime
6 minutes ago, AtlasPrime said:

ok, so. I don't know how this keeps happening, but at a certain point in the mod when you get done digesting someone and attempt to dispose of the contents through crouching the game just flat out crashes. there's no error message, nothing. it just closes. I haven't tried the defecate power out yet so I might test that when I go back into the game. on the off chance that this has happened to someone before, would anyone mind sharing how they deal with this bug?

also how do I access the custom perk menu for this mod. I have no clue.

Edit: oh, i should also mention that my game is set to release a pile of bones when crouching. idk if that detail helps or not.

Do you have Wet and Cold installed without the patch?

11 minutes ago, markdf said:

Do you have Wet and Cold installed without the patch?

oh, wow that was quick. no, i don't have that mod installed at all. I'm assuming your asking that because what happened to me possibly happened to someone else in the past who used the wet and cold mod in conjunction with devourment before?

2 hours ago, AtlasPrime said:

oh, wow that was quick. no, i don't have that mod installed at all. I'm assuming your asking that because what happened to me possibly happened to someone else in the past who used the wet and cold mod in conjunction with devourment before?

You're going to need NetscriptFramework installed so that you get crashlogs. I can't help much without that crashlog.

And yes, ctd while defecating is strongly associated with Wet and Cold.

Edited by markdf
5 hours ago, markdf said:

You're going to need NetscriptFramework installed so that you get crashlogs. I can't help much without that crashlog.

And yes, ctd while defecating is strongly associated with Wet and Cold.

oh, well ok then. ill get right to downloading that then. also, i have found a work around. i just set npc's to absorb and item's to be sent into my inventory in the MCM. that seems to have avoided the problem i was having altogether. ill get to gaining that crashlog for you soon tho.

Edited by AtlasPrime
5 minutes ago, AtlasPrime said:

oh, well ok then. ill get right to downloading that then. also, i have found a work around. i just set npc's to absorb and item's to be sent into my inventory in the MCM. that seems to have avoided the problem i was having altogether. ill get to gaining that crashlog for you soon tho.

Do you have any other cold-weather themed mods, not counting frostfall?

4 hours ago, xAteax said:

So neither the player avoidant or player-centric options are working for me, for some reason. In both attempts to use them I just get eaten anyways, as well as npcs eating npcs.

I should mention that this is a problem for me too and not just for him.

Yo guys, is it normal if I can't get the belly to work properly? Neither the Skeptich nor the Macross belly works, and from what I understand, with the "base profile" it should be working without having to "build" them on Bodyslide. Where did it go wrong? It used to do the same whenever I used the UB or AV options : tiny belly, barely visible...
Sorry am a bit of a newbie with bodyslide, but if it works I can send you pretty screenshots of a magnificent result in-game ;D

21 hours ago, Macross. said:

You're like the 20th person I've seen ask that. Does nobody use google any more? It is literally the first result.

In their slight defense... Google is retarded sometimes. A few mods I wanted for SE from here weren't showing up in Google, so I went to the conversion tracker thread and navigated to them from there. xD

Ok err ... I made a new save and decided to actually forward the story ... Until I reached Bleak Falls Barrow where I realized ... DRAUGRS HAVE HUGE BELLIES even if they haven't eaten anything...
Is there a way to remove bellies for ANY AND ALL NPCS that have them passively (aka have them without eating anything)

15 hours ago, markdf said:

Do you have any other cold-weather themed mods, not counting frostfall?

no, i really don't.  i just have this one and its dependencies, a bunch of skyland mods, some mods that tweak how bound weapons work, the improved camera mod, a bunch of cbbe mods, some things from sexlabs (which i havent figured out how to even use in game), alternate start, and the bandolier bags mod. and now im about to add a mod that adds a custom perk tree for regular vampires. no weather mods here.

Edit: OH, also i have a mod that adds a basement to breezehome.

Edited by AtlasPrime

Would it be possible to add bellyport as an enchantment for weapons for non magic characters? Like say each swing/ shot has a percent chance to send the enemy to your stomach? The percent chance being slightly higher for each progressive level of soul gem used to apply it to a weapon? Petty is 1% and grand souls bring it up to 10% for example.

Also I get alot of CTDs when using both absorb options with defecate items. I think it mostly must be because I walk around for a long time with items in my "stomach" until I get back to a town so it is probably just a matter of it becoming unstable because of my choice to do so for so long (occasionally happens if I hold non-lethal prey for long periods as well). I think I need to not be so stubborn and just use defecate until I get item digestion :) as I have far less problems when I can immediately melt or convert the gear in my belly. I am going to attach my 3 or 4 latest crash logs maybe something will help? 

And on a final note I must mention that I cannot truly express my gratitude and appreciation for all you have done with this mod. You have brought it into a whole new evolution of itself since I first played the .65c version that Vegan created so far back on the version of the game everyone now calls "Oldrim".  I encourage you to "keep at it" ,admittedly a little because I could never do this myself, but only as long as you have the will to do so. If you ever get sick of this don't keep pushing because you feel you must. Once again thank you and please excuse how I ramble heh.

Crash_2021_6_17_5-26-7.txt Crash_2021_6_19_18-31-45.txt Crash_2021_6_21_20-53-53.txt Crash_2021_6_25_0-12-20.txt

2 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok err ... I made a new save and decided to actually forward the story ... Until I reached Bleak Falls Barrow where I realized ... DRAUGRS HAVE HUGE BELLIES even if they haven't eaten anything...
Is there a way to remove bellies for ANY AND ALL NPCS that have them passively (aka have them without eating anything)

Don't install the prebuilt creature bodies, then. Most of them come with 'fat' creatures even before vore (I first noticed it on Spriggans)

Edited by xAteax

Huge ups to mark and macross and anyone else that contributed to refactor. Reignited my interest in the game 100% after getting everything installed and working. Predation in combat is -really- fun and the integration of weight morphs was a -really- nice surprise when I figured everything out with that. I didn't realize I was getting weight-gain mod too and I'm lovin' it.  I did have a suggestion, if you're taking those; Difficulty seems a tad low for my tastes no matter how hard I try to make things in MCM. Would you consider adding an MCM option to make Predation only possible on staggered/downed/unaware targets? Would make getting 'live' prey from combat (with the skill benefits, stat boosts, and soulgems that come with digesting them) more difficult and justify the powerful rewards a little more imo. 

Edit: Additionally, some means of setting the 'cap' for vore skills with MCM might also help keep it in line for people that want a tougher devourment experience.

Edited by kinkypied
additional context on suggestions

Hey, I've been having trouble with the bellies not expanding after either eating or getting eaten by an NPC. I've checked that I have all of the requirements and have reinstalled the latest version of refactor multiple times but the bellies do not expand. Is there any reason why that this may be? It was working just fine with an older version so I don't know why it doesn't work now.
Other than the problem I've been having tho, this mod is fantastic and I can't wait for further updates in the future.