This may not be the place to ask this but I have InvidiaSyren's dialog mod installed and innkeeper npc dialog doesn't work at all ...

The only dialog altering mods I have are SexLab's, Devourment Approach, Gherking's mods, as well as InvidiaSyren's.

Help ..?

Ok I think my mod broke entirely ... NPCs kept eating me like every 2 seconds even though i set random noms to 0.080 and even my follower was eating me when I asked her not to.
So I got ticked off and tried to eat everyone in Whiterun even if I have "Important NPC'S can be digested" to off and well ... there isn't a single soul alive in Whiterun, including the Jarl other than the children

I have no freaking clue what happened ...

I know this is a stupid question but out of curiosity. Does this mod only effect the food needs for mods like ineed? I was wondering if it was just only food or it effects both food and rest (if you get the rest bonus perk in prey).

well after a much needed break (and a lot of hiss slaughter in Control Ult Ed plus a few thousand dead machines in HZD) i came back and cleaned my entire Skyrim install 100%.  clean new download base directory, cleaned Mod directory, cleaned everything.  started with minimal to run devourment and . . . crash to desktop when performing changes in weight manager (manager as in this mods manager) with a custom race (custom body compat, Devour3BAv2 body installed).  crash logs are basically empty again and papy only spans "devourment weight reset" lines (or something to that effect).  

so i have given up on the using the devourment weight manager and will just stick to weightmorphs, its slower and older but works a treat still (excellent with my weightmorphs that add devourment sliders back).

just to show there are no hard feelings about our (at times terse and sniffy) back and forth support threads i went ahead and worked out some conversions for 3BAv2 (devourment) for the Deviously Cursed Loot mod.  atm all i got to offer is the outfits from there which are the reward/bait outfits and working girl outfits.  they should be all good to except the formal and spikeball sets (my pipe is empty and i need to make more coffee), so that gives around 20+ sets (not including color/material reskins) of good clothes ready for players to bodyslide to their preset.

my mega is taking forever to upload because its storming and ATT sucks an entire den of troll balls.

will upload all of my mods/conversions for devourment to this link below so @markdf wont have to do any further updates when i upload new conversion/patch:
https://mega.nz/folder/HuJCFbwR#Hn1pK5Og-ZlAjk2_Pnt1CA
atm it has my:
Devourment 3BAv2 ABBA preset
Devourment Weightmorphs 3BAv2 sript for those with weightmanager issues
*UPLOAD COMPLETED - OUTFIT CONVERSIONS ARE STILL IN PROGRESS - LACKING STRUGGLE AND MAX WEIGHT TEAR TWEAKS*
Devourment Deviously Cursed Loot 3BAv2 conversion (*might have to tweak physics or conform on a couple of them still)

Edited by coreoveride

In this version (6-26) I have my prey xp set to 2x however I was swallowed twice escaped as fast as possible and now my prey level is 173 with like 24 perk points.

Just wanted to let you know as this seems not as it should be. I'm also not able to swallow as many people at once as I could before though I'm thinking that may be intended as I read somewhere that the size of prey was being truncated per each new one swallowed or something like that in previous versions.

2 hours ago, essedess said:

In this version (6-26) I have my prey xp set to 2x however I was swallowed twice escaped as fast as possible and now my prey level is 173 with like 24 perk points.

Just wanted to let you know as this seems not as it should be. I'm also not able to swallow as many people at once as I could before though I'm thinking that may be intended as I read somewhere that the size of prey was being truncated per each new one swallowed or something like that in previous versions.

I found the source of the weird XP bug, thanks for reporting it.

Just noticed you already updated it ... That is honestly awesome ... it is rare to find developpers updating their mods THIS actively ...

Out of curiosity, is there a changelog somewhere ?

(But really dude ... you're one heck of a dev and just flat out an awesome person!)

Edited by MelonLovr

Did the latest update fix the dragon remains scaling issue? I didn't see it in the changelog. Also, did it fix the bug where the "avoid player for combat vore" option is broken for some reason? The changelog is kinda short and I know you fixed more than what is written but didn't mention them specifically because you mentioned "Lots of little bug fixes and tweaks". Sorry if I sound rude, I just get weird about changelogs because sometimes the weirdest things can break your game you know?

30 minutes ago, Macross. said:

Check the Eka's page, Mark keeps it there, though I'm not sure why LL doesn't easily show more than the most recent version's release notes...

Let me rephrase: A more elaborated changelog.

The one on eka's is the same as the one on loverslab

Also, not sure if this is a bug or a weird mod interaction but every character gets this weird smile on their face after eating something.

Here's an image of my character doing it.

Edit: It goes away after doing something like burping so idk. It's not anything big, just something weird I noticed. lol.

ScreenShot53.png.9bf0e8a071854dfca18c0f763ee65044.png

Edited by mastert3318

Thank you for the soulgem update. -Huge- quality-of-life thing there with them not producing a new stack every time and causing inventory lag if they piled up at all.

There is a slight issue though; I can't seem to get the namedsouls setting to turn off after updating. Souls still have names and using the command reports a 'missing string'. Checking my settings reveals there's no namedsouls toggle there and I couldn't find any relevant settings when digging through the mod's files either. Is there something I'm missing?

Edited by kinkypied

Whenever I load a save, I get a message saying that the devourment database was deleted or corrupted, and then the whole mod breaks down. I can still eat things, but they never digest and the stomach doesn't change. Sometimes it happens even without the message, but that's rarer.
I am POSITIVE that I have all the dependencies installed correctly, I checked and re-downloaded mutiple times

56 minutes ago, captaincowtj said:

Whenever I load a save, I get a message saying that the devourment database was deleted or corrupted, and then the whole mod breaks down. I can still eat things, but they never digest and the stomach doesn't change. Sometimes it happens even without the message, but that's rarer.
I am POSITIVE that I have all the dependencies installed correctly, I checked and re-downloaded mutiple times

Did you update the mod mid-digesting an npc? If so, there's your issue. I've had that happen once. 

Also minor thing, and if it's fixed in the latest version then  I apologize. But can you see about fixing Counter-Vore's tendency to trip you if it fires? I assume it's just force-running Retrovore on the prey, though because that ability makes the pred fall over it ends up less like you counter-nommed, more like the prey jumped inside you. 

Does anybody know a way to get Bad Dog's Lykaios race SoS testicles/schlong to work with the C_vore feature of devourement?  The stomach feature work fine. im not sure if the breasts features work, i have a female Lykaios companion but i havent seen the breasts expand on her yet.

13 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

Also, not sure if this is a bug or a weird mod interaction but every character gets this weird smile on their face after eating something.

Here's an image of my character doing it.

Edit: It goes away after doing something like burping so idk. It's not anything big, just something weird I noticed. lol.

ScreenShot53.png.9bf0e8a071854dfca18c0f763ee65044.png

Yeah that is intentional, I actually find the smile a bit creepy myself. It does look better on some other custom races because their smiles look different for one reason or another. Also find if I give my characters a slightly narrower mouth it helps.

3 hours ago, anothermember21 said:

Is there anyway to turn off the scat when you're swallowed by NPCs, I just really don't roll that way when it comes to this stuff. I know you can turn it off for the player but I haven't seen an option for NPCs.

As far as I know NPC are supposed to follow whatever rule you set for yourself. I have defecate items and absorb on both npc and creatures on one character and sure enough enemies poop out a shower of loot that was in my belly and seemingly my inventory as well.

Edited by essedess

Since I didn't get any answer to my problem, I allowed myself to take a screenshot to show said problem as it is now :

enb2021_6_28_13_04_29.bmp

That tiny belly won't scale or change at all, even at full stomach... I don't know what I did wrong?

1085248985_Capturedcran(99).thumb.png.8410a5afe332c1a1c646b37451f2f748.png

I selected the prebuilt options... Maybe my load order is wrong? Maybe I don't know how to properly build bellies? I have no idea... All I know is that it used to work perfectly before I updated the mod (I made sure to have a clean save before doing so).
Please gimme some help lads ❤️

I decided to try Micro mode for the first time ever since I started using Refactor. Though there seems to be an issue. My argonian doesn't have the stomach capacity to swallow even a rabbit. And the NPC get "overstuffed sickness" as I'm gonna call it and instantly regurgitate me as well. 

Edited by essedess

Alright. Um...I have been having this problem for...a few versions of refactor here, and...I'm not sure if it is just me...

NPCs just...cannot eat anyone. Not my character. Not other NPCs. 

They can try (as seen in the console messages such as "X is trying to swallow Y!" being spammed to me), but...just no one get swallowed.

I have selected "All NPCs" while installing refactor, and enabled "male, female and creatures" in the MCM. I have tried upping the "swallow chance", even to 100%. None of that helps.

Am I...missing something? Thanks in advance.