33 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

What is the difference between the <body>-allsliders and <body>-allsliders-equipbelly? They all appear to output the same mesh using the same partitions, so I'm somewhat confused as to the intended purpose.

The latter sets are meant to be used with equippable rather than morph bellies; pieces of equipment that can work with any armour or body rather than having the mod morph the body directly. It's very versatile, but it doesn't really work in AE - and it's never looked as good. Alpha 3 for AE finally removed them.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

The latter sets are meant to be used with equippable rather than morph bellies; pieces of equipment that can work with any armour or body rather than having the mod morph the body directly. It's very versatile, but it doesn't really work in AE - and it's never looked as good. Alpha 3 for AE finally removed them.

OK, thanks. Next question; the dependencies check is saying that both custom skills framework and bug fixes are missing on SE. I have the latest of both of those installed. I'm looking at the MCM script, and if I understand it, it's looking in the netscript framework log for bug fixes, but that mod switched to being an SKSE plugin some time ago. The issue with custom skills framework is something else, as it's not showing in the net script framework log, so I'm not sure it's even loading.

edit: realized something replaced binkw64 back in Feb, so netscript wasn't even loading and hasn't been for a long time. Fixed that. Also realized both bug fixes and scrambled bugs have moved to skse plugins. But custom skills loads now and is detected. So are there any issues from devourment not detecting the two plugins that have moved to skse as long as they're loading correctly?

Edited by foreveraloneguy
10 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

OK, thanks. Next question; the dependencies check is saying that both custom skills framework and bug fixes are missing on SE. I have the latest of both of those installed. I'm looking at the MCM script, and if I understand it, it's looking in the netscript framework log for bug fixes, but that mod switched to being an SKSE plugin some time ago. The issue with custom skills framework is something else, as it's not showing in the net script framework log, so I'm not sure it's even loading.

edit: realized something replaced binkw64 back in Feb, so netscript wasn't even loading and hasn't been for a long time. Fixed that. Also realized both bug fixes and scrambled bugs have moved to skse plugins. But custom skills loads now and is detected. So are there any issues from devourment not detecting the two plugins that have moved to skse as long as they're loading correctly?

No - in fact, they're optional. I appreciate such a knowledgeable and proactive approach to problem solving, though.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

No - in fact, they're optional. I appreciate such a knowledgeable and proactive approach to problem solving, though.

Thanks. I appreciate the quick responses. Now I just need to get a valid merge of the 3BAv2 vore body with BHUNP and I'll be set. First pass has some problems but those should be easy to solve as I see what I did wrong. Modifying the UV on the belly mesh for BHUNP will take... longer. But I just don't have the energy to re-morph several hundred meshes.

I seem to be a having a beginner issue where despite seeing the struggle animation where the belly area morphs or certain armors with adaptation to the mod would also morph, I haven't been able to get the body to morph despite enabling the morph in the body and outfit studio when building.( sorry if this is a repeat question).

Spoiler

[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.525] Initializing framework version 15.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.529] Loaded configuration file.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.532] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.537] Loading game library.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:56.052] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (18).
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:56.052] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.425] Loading plugins.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.425] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.429] Checking file "CustomSkills.dll"...
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.433] Plugin found and loaded.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.451] Finished loading 1 plugin.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.451] Finished framework initialization.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:35.869] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF695A7F04F (SkyrimSE.exe+1BF04F) on thread 20596!

CTD when entering the main menu.

On 10/9/2022 at 12:39 AM, petrelulta said:
  Hide contents

[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.525] Initializing framework version 15.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.529] Loaded configuration file.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.532] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:54.537] Loading game library.
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:56.052] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (18).
[09 Oct 2022 00:26:56.052] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.425] Loading plugins.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.425] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.429] Checking file "CustomSkills.dll"...
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.433] Plugin found and loaded.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.451] Finished loading 1 plugin.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:02.451] Finished framework initialization.
[09 Oct 2022 00:27:35.869] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF695A7F04F (SkyrimSE.exe+1BF04F) on thread 20596!

CTD when entering the main menu.

Well, it's solved now with the UIExtension Huge List patch deleted.

Edited by petrelulta

Heya, 

I've been having lots of trouble with my latest save (I think around 30 hours with Devourment on it), the game crashes very often whenever I try to do something with my character e.g. devouring someone, using a button to open a chest or to open my inventory, etc. 

No idea what's causing this. I noticed it tended to happen from time to time, around every hour or so (when I did many things in a very short timeframe) but I could live with that. Now I'm stuck in a dungeon and can barely do anything before the game crashes. 

I'm currently using Skyrim SE. 

This is the latest Crash Log (I have several if you want more, both of the crashes happening from time to time and the latest ones): 

Crash_2022_10_10_15-10-20.txt

Do you think it might have something to do with the Fur Cloak from Wet and Cold? 

Edited by lolpker
Found crash log
1 hour ago, lolpker said:

Heya, 

I've been having lots of trouble with my latest save (I think around 30 hours with Devourment on it), the game crashes very often whenever I try to do something with my character e.g. devouring someone, using a button to open a chest or to open my inventory, etc. 

No idea what's causing this. I noticed it tended to happen from time to time, around every hour or so (when I did many things in a very short timeframe) but I could live with that. Now I'm stuck in a dungeon and can barely do anything before the game crashes. 

I'm currently using Skyrim SE. 

This is the latest Crash Log (I have several if you want more, both of the crashes happening from time to time and the latest ones): 

Crash_2022_10_10_15-10-20.txt 35.14 kB · 1 download

Do you think it might have something to do with the Fur Cloak from Wet and Cold? 

Yeah, Wet and Cold's ground meshes are busted. Uninstall it.

The mod is flawless and perfect. I'm just having one problem. I have this message in the center of my screen and it keeps flashing, and doesn't go away, whatever i do. Is there a way to reset the HUD messages or maybe if disable this message? (Because its not that important to let me know if i can scat out anything or not you know). Its just annoying, but i can live with it. image.png.1e78994489856d8eceb6ae15455af12c.png

7 hours ago, faszsetudja1998 said:

The mod is flawless and perfect. I'm just having one problem. I have this message in the center of my screen and it keeps flashing, and doesn't go away, whatever i do. Is there a way to reset the HUD messages or maybe if disable this message? (Because its not that important to let me know if i can scat out anything or not you know). Its just annoying, but i can live with it. image.png.1e78994489856d8eceb6ae15455af12c.png

While help messages look great, they can stick. If this happens to you (usually from loading a save while one is firing up) immediately quit the game and load a save from before it happened.

I am experiencing this one persistent problem that causes the game to crash-to-destkop whenever I make my avatar eat something with Devourment Refactor installed. Whether it is vanilla food, modded food, a corpse, or a living victim, there is a chance (but no guarentee) that the game will crash while my avatar's stomach is distended from her meal. Net Script Framework has cited multiple different causes for the crashes in the crash reports but the one detail that is always cited is KERNELBASE.dll. Google searching problems linked to KERNELBASE.dll showed me that they run deep in the operating system but I am not sure if that is true since I have no other problems with my other mods for SkyrimSE or my operating system as a whole. I am running the last version of SKSE64 (2.0.20) for SkryimSE (1.5.97) with all the required mods for Devourment Refactor including JContianers version 4.1.13. I also attached the most recent crash report as a text file. If anyone here knows what the real problem is, then please let me know.

P.S. I do not recall if this is the right place to submit comments that have crash reports or if this is even the right way to do it. Hell, I don't even recall if I mentioned this same specific problem before.

Crash_2022_10_12_0-55-13.txt

Hey there, big fan of your work, always fun to eat dragons and people, but I have a burning question.
Will there ever be, either as an add-on or an MCM-controllable feature, a method to further restrict which NPCs can be Preds and thus do combat vore? My first thought would be a list to run through and toggle for those who are as needlessly picky as me (like allowing combat vore from Khajiits and Werewolves, but not Nords and Trolls, for example) but that sounds like it'd be tedious to set up, and I'm not even sure if such a method is possible to begin with. 
Even so, I hope to hear back soon.

Edited by ArchieTheSerg
19 hours ago, ArchieTheSerg said:

Hey there, big fan of your work, always fun to eat dragons and people, but I have a burning question.
Will there ever be, either as an add-on or an MCM-controllable feature, a method to further restrict which NPCs can be Preds and thus do combat vore? My first thought would be a list to run through and toggle for those who are as needlessly picky as me (like allowing combat vore from Khajiits and Werewolves, but not Nords and Trolls, for example) but that sounds like it'd be tedious to set up, and I'm not even sure if such a method is possible to begin with. 
Even so, I hope to hear back soon.

In our AE Alpha, this is already done. I have added toggles by race for humanoids and creatures. The AE Alpha can be found in our Discord; discord.gg/R9AF7adFk4

Edited by Gaztec

Sorry guys for asking this, i haven't found a solution so far, but dialogue vore doesn't works for me. I mean if an NPC agrees to get swallowed or i ask an NPC to swallow me, i don't get teleported, neither the NPC. It worked in the beginning, but now it doesn't. I even started a new game but its the same. Thanks for the answer in advance!