Equipable bellies aren't showing up for me at all. I have all the locational morph settings set to default, neither Skeptic Mesh or Macross are working. I'm not sure what other info I can share to help find the issue, but here's the dependencies tab

image.png.934e2f3aa943b00f9b67394214acfb22.png

I have a custom race installed, but it does this with vanilla races too. All other morphs are working fine, it's just this.

12 hours ago, jytfghfjyt said:

Equipable bellies aren't showing up for me at all. I have all the locational morph settings set to default, neither Skeptic Mesh or Macross are working. I'm not sure what other info I can share to help find the issue, but here's the dependencies tab

image.png.934e2f3aa943b00f9b67394214acfb22.png

I have a custom race installed, but it does this with vanilla races too. All other morphs are working fine, it's just this.

did you set them up with cbbe

3 hours ago, zen12490 said:

im playing melee the only time i get eaten is with random noms set to .1 or higher

I don't mess with the settings too much. But under difficulty selection you might want to set random noms to predators random nom the player/followers instead of on request. Also random nom chance should be 1.000 or higher. That's just a guess

Edited by SAOFan4Ever

Has anyone ever had an issue with the "invisible self" (the placeholder of you while being nommed) keeping an unreasonable distance? Can still do dialogue with double tap, but every time the npc gets close the invisible body warps away, and always to a fairly ridiculous distance.

4 hours ago, DarkDruid16 said:

Anyone know where to get the mod that opens your characters mouth when they burp? I saw it in the Misc Morphs Addon video, no idea where to find it..

Expressive Facial Animations?
Random Emotions SE?
Conditional Expressions? 
FEP Facial Expression Project? 

I believe it's the first in that list.

On 2/16/2022 at 7:40 PM, zen12490 said:

but they wont use it

I wish I could help you more, but I don't know what's going wrong. I did some further testing I can confirm I was able to get eaten by a wolf, a bandit, and the companions got eaten by the giant outside Whiterun. I have not change any settings not even the ones I mentioned in my last response.

8 hours ago, DarkDruid16 said:

Anyone know where to get the mod that opens your characters mouth when they burp? I saw it in the Misc Morphs Addon video, no idea where to find it..

Expressive Facial Animations?
Random Emotions SE?
Conditional Expressions? 
FEP Facial Expression Project? 

I'm also pretty sure it's that first one (don't have the other 3), it's either that or Fuz Ro-Doh (which you should have anyway so dialogue doesn't zoom by 100mph [which it will anyway sometimes, just not nearly as badly])

Also for getting combat nommed, make sure you either dial up the parameters (chance, cooldown, etc) or else stress test it a lot. With default settings you can easily go a long fight without getting nommed.

Edited by kanechaos
avoiding double post
12 hours ago, zen12490 said:

do you use scramble bug fixes its not in your list nor is ssebugfixes add that now my companions will nom me every now and then but not enemy

No I don't use ScrambledBugs or BugFixesSSE as they are not required for Devourment Refactor to run. Here is my settings and dependences for reference. Picture one starts under difficulty settings.545946068_DifficultySetting.thumb.jpg.ff5951690c92523272feae1d2ef8eb12.jpg629572907_DifficultySetting2.thumb.jpg.34eca40a073ea5686929989554980da2.jpgDepends.thumb.jpg.0f2891406912f3f869770c5a1b38042b.jpg

15 minutes ago, Nina_Mercer said:

If i try to get vored, it goes through the animations and everything... and then i get instantly regurgitated. Goes by too fast, to even see if the belly inflates.

You have the wrong version of LibFire. This video lists all the right versions of all the dependencies. 

17 hours ago, Gherking said:

You have the wrong version of LibFire. This video lists all the right versions of all the dependencies. 

There's still the issue, of no MCM menu. And without it, i can't tweak anything in-game. The settings spell won't work, either. Not sure what's up with that. Trying to reinstall all these mods, to fix this issue. But not sure if that's gonna work.