6 minutes ago, hauntingmadrigal said:

I was really hoping to figure this out on my own, but for whatever reason I can't. I've got everything installed with Vortex, but can't seem to get Devourment Refactor to realize that I do, in fact, have two of its dependencies (NI Override and Scrambled Bugs) installed. They're for the correct version of the game, no anniversary edition nonsense or anything like that, but it keeps saying that they aren't installed - and because of this, the mod won't work properly. No bellies, no option to interact with prey, nothing. I can swallow people, but that's it. Any ideas or help would be appreciated greatly.

Scrambled bugs won't be detected no matter what you do - which is fine, because it's optional. NI Override doesn't exist separately for SE, so if you have it as such, it's probably meant for LE. For SE, it comes packaged into Racemenu.

Have you tried setting the hotkey for prey dialogue? Depending on a few things, it may have ended up being blank. Default key is g. As for the bellies, read a few posts above.

9 hours ago, Gherking said:

Scrambled bugs won't be detected no matter what you do - which is fine, because it's optional. NI Override doesn't exist separately for SE, so if you have it as such, it's probably meant for LE. For SE, it comes packaged into Racemenu.

Have you tried setting the hotkey for prey dialogue? Depending on a few things, it may have ended up being blank. Default key is g. As for the bellies, read a few posts above.

Okay, I have RaceMenu installed, but it's not detecting NI Override. Is this normal? Is there any real way to fix that?

I have checked that the hotkey is G, but pressing it renders no results. I did try downloading the pack from a few posts above before posting here, actually, but to no avail - nothing appears on my character. I see both my fullness and prey health/stamina bars, and I am slowed down by it, but I have no idea how to fix it, nor do I even really know what the issue is.

EDIT TO ADD: I did figure out why it wasn't detecting NI Override! Turns out I did have the wrong version of RaceMenu installed. Whoops. That also fixed the weird inability to talk to prey. Still having the other issue, though.

Edited by hauntingmadrigal
8 hours ago, hauntingmadrigal said:

Okay, I have RaceMenu installed, but it's not detecting NI Override. Is this normal? Is there any real way to fix that?

I have checked that the hotkey is G, but pressing it renders no results. I did try downloading the pack from a few posts above before posting here, actually, but to no avail - nothing appears on my character. I see both my fullness and prey health/stamina bars, and I am slowed down by it, but I have no idea how to fix it, nor do I even really know what the issue is.

EDIT TO ADD: I did figure out why it wasn't detecting NI Override! Turns out I did have the wrong version of RaceMenu installed. Whoops. That also fixed the weird inability to talk to prey. Still having the other issue, though.

What does your locational morphs page look like? A screenshot would be most useful.

Edited by Gherking

I have a question about adding sliders to an clothing set.  I opened the outfit in outfit studio than just clicked add project and chose the DevourmentSE - CBBE 3BA AllSliders than comformed all and set base shape then deleted the CBBB referance file added by the slider import and edited all the sliders to fix clipping and saved it as a project so i could get the body to be bulit in bodyslide and build it using the zeroed sliders.  It shows up in game and the vore belly slider works when my follower vores on but even though she vores things she does not gain weight the devourment weight shows that she just stays at 100 weight even though I have npc weight gain options enabled in the devourment mcm menu.  Could have done the conversion of adding the sliders wrong?

20220128213752_1.jpg

20220128213803_1.jpg

20220128213817_1.jpg

20220128213827_1.jpg

2 hours ago, evehour said:

Is there anyone who has the "Development Burps and Bellies v2.4" mode?
I can't download because the link is not working, but I don't know where to complain.

B&B is for DMAF 1.2.7, so you wouldn't be able to use it for Refactor even if you could get a hold of a copy. If you were looking for DMAF help, this would be a strange thread to be asking in.

Crash_2022_2_1_1-18-2.txt

Spoiler

Crash to Desktop: Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6FE901717 (SkyrimSE.exe+631717) on thread 31376!

Hi, sorry if this has been covered before. For some reason I can't get the newer versions of Devourment Refactor to work. The last version I managed to get working so far is 2021-09-21. Anything else is CTD upon load or new game start. I believe I followed ForgetfulHatter's video correctly, but receive the similar net script error. I use Devourment in a test profile on vortex with all non essential mods disabled.  I do it this way so that I can use it apart from my main modded playthrough in case something breaks or doesn't work . If need be I will provide a version list for all the enabled mods. As soon as I disable Devourment the game loads fine and I can even start a new game. Any solutions would be very much appreciated. Thank you 

Update: I added the crash file this time. Sorry I was looking in the wrong place

Edited by SAOFan4Ever
Spelling and grammar corrections. Provided a little more info. Also I am an idiot, this time I have the right log file this time

I hate for my first post to be yet another question/issue for this thread, but I just want to see if the behavior I'm running into is expected or if it should be considered an actual bug.

I've been trying to get iNeed's follower eat/drink functionality to affect my follower's weight in Devourment, but no matter what I do their weight is only affected by the passage of time and never increases. I have player and follower weight morphs enabled for both genders, combat vore set to "always" for followers, and configured iNeed to use the "Default" method for follower consumption instead of the "Simulated" one it uses by default.

I checked iNeed's script, and it looks like the function to consume food/drink is just calling EquipItem on the target ref, and I've confirmed in-game that my follower's stomach fullness (actor value variable10 I think?) isn't increasing after consuming an item via iNeed or when using the "EquipItem" console command. All other functions of Devourment are working (vore, morphs, etc), and my player character has no issue gaining/losing weight.

I've only been able to make the follower's weight go up by having them vore food items via the "Swallow some things for me" dialogue option or by letting them digest prey. I suppose I could just have them share meals with me by going through the dialogue menu every time, but since the items they swallowed aren't actually consumed their inventory just fills up with food items despite them gaining weight from swallowing them. Is this functionality working as intended, or should items/potion/ingredients followers consume from their inventory also affect their weight?

Sidenote, picking through the devourment source scripts has been a great learning experience for me, and it's really cool to see how everything works under the hood. I've made a couple patches for personal use that add some features, but I disabled them when testing the follower stuff mentioned above.

EDIT: I just modified iNeed's script to send the Devourment_onConsumeItem mod event when followers consume food. Seems to be working well enough for now.

Edited by dakarz
1 hour ago, lajv said:

Can anyone help with this ?

The mod doesn't have a Russian translation. You could try renaming Interface\Translations\Devourment_ENGLISH.txt to Devourment_RUSSIAN.txt to see if the included English localization displays, but I'm not sure if it will fix the issue.

40 minutes ago, dakarz said:

The mod doesn't have a Russian translation. You could try renaming Interface\Translations\Devourment_ENGLISH.txt to Devourment_RUSSIAN.txt to see if the included English localization displays, but I'm not sure if it will fix the issue.

Thank you it worked.?

[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.085] Initializing framework version 15.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.093] Loaded configuration file.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.095] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.099] Loading game library.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.207] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (18).
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.207] Running game version is 1.6.353.0
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213] (InvalidOperationException): "Version library error: File not found (NetScriptFramework.SkyrimSE.1_6_353_0.bin)!" at
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213]    at NetScriptFramework.Main.LoadGameInfo() in C:\Games\SkyrimMods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Main.cs:line 807
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213]    at NetScriptFramework.Main._Initialize_Actual(FrameworkInitializationParameters p) in C:\Games\SkyrimMods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Main.cs:line 366
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213]    at NetScriptFramework.Main.Initialize(FrameworkInitializationParameters p) in C:\Games\SkyrimMods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Main.cs:line 308
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:25.507] Shutting down framework.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:25.510] Shutting down plugins.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:25.510] Shutdown complete.

can someone tell me were i messed up plese

1 hour ago, zen12490 said:

[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.085] Initializing framework version 15.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.093] Loaded configuration file.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.095] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.099] Loading game library.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.207] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (18).
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.207] Running game version is 1.6.353.0
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213] (InvalidOperationException): "Version library error: File not found (NetScriptFramework.SkyrimSE.1_6_353_0.bin)!" at
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213]    at NetScriptFramework.Main.LoadGameInfo() in C:\Games\SkyrimMods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Main.cs:line 807
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213]    at NetScriptFramework.Main._Initialize_Actual(FrameworkInitializationParameters p) in C:\Games\SkyrimMods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Main.cs:line 366
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213]    at NetScriptFramework.Main.Initialize(FrameworkInitializationParameters p) in C:\Games\SkyrimMods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Main.cs:line 308
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:25.507] Shutting down framework.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:25.510] Shutting down plugins.
[01 Feb 2022 17:34:25.510] Shutdown complete.

can someone tell me were i messed up plese

You need to install/update the SKSE Address Library for your game version.