12 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

Aaand... it's still malfunctioning. NPCs don't gain weight. I set the weight gain thingy to max, let an innkeeper digest me... and she didn't get curvier at all.

Did you build the bellies correctly? Also what mod manager do you use?

Edited by SAOFan4Ever
3 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

And now, after enabling vanilla weight gain, in an attempt to fix that... my character is suddenly stick thin.

I don't know if I will be able to help but I can try. As I have told zen I don't know everyone's skill level so sorry if this is noobish advice. Follow these steps

1. At the main menu bring up console. On US keyboards it's "~"
  2. type getskseversion it should be SKSE64 version: 2.0.20, release idx 65, runtime 01050610
  3. Load into game and go to the settings menu
  4. In the lower left corner should your game version. It should be version 1.5.97.0.8

That's just to check that the game didn't update some how

In Devourment's MCM under the debugging menu try the Reset Devourment option.   

If that doesn't work please watch Hatter's video to make sure your dependencies are the correct. Also make sure that you don't have any other mods installed just in case. Please also make sure that your using the Full Patcher version to downgrade the game.

19 minutes ago, pineappleanya said:

Spent a long time installing it (i use vortex and got many issues). On the devour menu, it says I have all the dependents exept for scrambled bugs, but for some reason, i dont have any spells, or anything else

all i have is a menu that crashes when i try to click certain things.

How do I fix this?

Also, I get the vore option when talking, but none of them do anything exept make the characters idle for a bit

So, this mod has one main issue. After playing a run for a while, eating a lot of prey, using the addons, getting digested and reformed multiple times. The game starts to break down, no digestion(in which you just die upon your health bar almost being entirely depleted, by the acids.), having dialogue from other preds, because you somehow reformed too early. Prey that won't lose health when you try to digest them... occasionally, there'll be no belly mesh for preds that have eaten something. Only long fix for these(that i've found anyway), is to start a new game. And then after 8 or so hours, they start coming back. Sure, you can save, and reload, multiple times. But eventually, you'll just start getting CTDs when trying to reload. So it's hard to get a long playthrough, with this mod. Even harder with addons. Pretty cool despite that.

Edited by Nina_Mercer

My issue with long playthough ends up being trigger-kills, somehow eventually my character just starts instanlty dying when digesting or swallowing some NPCs, this happens even with TGM turned on.

On another note is there a way to have BYK preserve your original skills, make it some kind of all for one playthrough with vore transmisseble skill and also because losing every skill every time you BYK and having to reaquire them becames annoying.
Would also be interesting if this could be a slider to only preserve XX% of skills or it could maybe just lose current skill XP progress for next level

6 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

So, this mod has one main issue. After playing a run for a while, eating a lot of prey, using the addons, getting digested and reformed multiple times. The game starts to break down, no digestion(in which you just die upon your health bar almost being entirely depleted, by the acids.), having dialogue from other preds, because you somehow reformed too early. Prey that won't lose health when you try to digest them... occasionally, there'll be no belly mesh for preds that have eaten something. Only long fix for these(that i've found anyway), is to start a new game. And then after 8 or so hours, they start coming back. Sure, you can save, and reload, multiple times. But eventually, you'll just start getting CTDs when trying to reload. So it's hard to get a long playthrough, with this mod. Even harder with addons. Pretty cool despite that.

I'll have to do further testing on this. I've never tried doing a long playthrough yet. I was trying to finish my main playthrough first, but I kind of has to break it to put the original dependencies list together so I am still the running again, while revamping the little guide I had, and finishing other games. Thanks for the info. 

45 minutes ago, SAOFan4Ever said:

I'll have to do further testing on this. I've never tried doing a long playthrough yet. I was trying to finish my main playthrough first, but I kind of has to break it to put the original dependencies list together so I am still the running again, while revamping the little guide I had, and finishing other games. Thanks for the info. 

I've done many long playthroughs, but never had this happen. Sounds like a memory leak from other mods. Some armor replacers are prone to it, for example.

Interesting, sorry I really enjoy figuring out tech problems. If you wouldn't  mind me asking since you did addons for DR. What coding languages does Skyrim and DR use? From what I can see papyrus is the proprietary one but it also uses C++.  I may take a look to see if I can get visual struggle button prompts working for my personal use.

45 minutes ago, SAOFan4Ever said:

Interesting, sorry I really enjoy figuring out tech problems. If you wouldn't  mind me asking since you did addons for DR. What coding languages does Skyrim and DR use? From what I can see papyrus is the proprietary one but it also uses C++.  I may take a look to see if I can get visual struggle button prompts working for my personal use.

Mostly papyrus, with a little bit of back-end LUA that I've never touched.

6 hours ago, zen12490 said:

I’m still lost on why I can’t be eaten I’ve checked all the dependency what mods would mess with Npc using the ability because I checked they do have it but nothings 

me too zen. The way I see this issue is like this.

Since you have the Vore spells that mean spell perk distributor is doing it's job

Since you have the perk trees that means Custom Skills Framework is working

So if you can eat someone, but not be eaten. To me this says either the RNG is broken somehow or devourment is not able perform the dice roll due to one of the dependencies not working correctly.

I suppose the follower spells mod might be an issue if it messes with the AI decision to vore you, but I can't say for sure.

Edited by SAOFan4Ever
5 hours ago, zen12490 said:

I tried removing it and multiple starts and nothing is there somewhere I’m supposed to go if I turn on random noms that works but not combats it’s weird 

I'm sure you already know this but I'll say it just in case. The AI doesn't try to eat you right away, instead they seem to eat the player when the player is low health. When I have tested the mod the the bandits will pretty much almost kill me before I'm swallowed. A shield icon should show when before they eat you. the random noms is only if you want any NPC to have a chance of eating you. That's all I can think of. 

Edited by SAOFan4Ever