17 hours ago, zen12490 said:

[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.213] (InvalidOperationException): "Version library error: File not found (NetScriptFramework.SkyrimSE.1_6_353_0.bin)!" at

I could be wrong. But I believe dakarz is correct. You may have address library installed but it's not the right version. The file it's looking for is "NetScriptFramework.SkyrimSE.1_6_353_0.bin" the  1_6 may mean that it wants a 1.6 version of  Net Script but 1.6 is usually referring to the Anniversary Edition. As far as I'm aware of DR is not supported for AE yet.  According to Hatter's video for the Oct 9th version.

Net Script Framework should be: v17-21294-17-1631362586

SKSE Address Library All in one (Special Edition) should be: All in one-32444-2-1582543914

My advice download the Oct 9th Version from  here , check the video at 5:59 for all the right versions, then install DR. If that works try the Oct. 11th version 

Edited by SAOFan4Ever
Corrections

but i do have one more question

C:\Games\SkyrimMods\NetScriptFramework\NetScriptFramework\Main.cs:line 308

this line here i put all the files in 

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework

is this the problem by chance

On 2/1/2022 at 4:39 PM, zen12490 said:

[01 Feb 2022 17:34:24.207] Running game version is 1.6.353.0

Sorry for the the late reply. I've been working on a list of the exact dependencies from Hatter's video. I'll post it as soon as I try a fresh install with it.

Your apparently running 1.6.353.0 which means that your game got updated to the Anniversary Edition. Use  the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher. It's an exe that will bring you back down to 1.5.97.0.8. I highly recommend using the Full Patcher version since I don't know how may mods will work with the Best of Both version. This will remove ALL Anniversary content by the way. Devourment only supports version 1.5.97.0.8 and lower so this is required. Then check that have the file "NetScriptFramework.SkyrimSE.1_5_97_0.bin" in you Net Script Framework folder. Sorry I didn't notice sooner.

Also check that the DLLPlugins folder isn't in NetScriptFramework folder that belong here

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data

5 hours ago, aaciah1 said:

Hi yall im also super new to this - the bellys dont grow for me after I or an npc vores anyone

This mod provides a devourment enabled nude body and  belly attachment that you have to build in bodyslide, with "build morphs" enabled.

8 hours ago, aaciah1 said:

Hi yall im also super new to this - the bellys dont grow for me after I or an npc vores anyone

Still working on my fresh install, but I can think of a few things.

Did you build the bellies correctly?

If you don't I think the bellies don't animate and remain flat

There may be mod conflicts. Devourment Refactor  conflicts with XMPSE and CBBE. Try seeing if those two got overwritten by Devourment Refactor that might be the issue most likely.

I'll get back to you once I have DR running.

Update: I just got it running. follow the advice from vemonr above to build your bellies

Edited by SAOFan4Ever

So I got the mod to work but I cant for the life of me figure out how to struggle as a player? I am not mouse and keyboard so using the movement keys wasd is what gets the bar up, but it goes barely up sometimes not at all? Does this have to do with a setting or am I doing something wrong?

OUT DATED.  Forgetful Hatter's new video

I know not everyone may need this list or advice, but I figured I'd make this post for those that might be following Forgetful Hatter's video for the Oct 9th build.  I can't guarantee it will "just work" but my goal is to at least get people to have a running game, then hopefully you can search up your issue or ask about it. In fact my NMM Version runs but I still have issues to work out just so that is out there. [Fixed] I am working on a offline version of the following guide that will have common issue troubleshooting solutions. I don't know when I'll get around to it because this took me hours to type since I type really slowly. Sorry. By the way if you find errors or know how to fix the common errors  not listed on the Devourment Refactor Wiki let me so so that  I can edit this please. One last question. Does anyone know how to copy the download link for a mod off of Nexus similar to the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch link? I got the link off Reddit. I would like to get guide down to 2 clicks for for each link.   

First a little advice you should really do this with a clean install of Skyrim Special Edition to do this

1. Backup your existing Skyrim Special Edition Directory and your Mod Downloads folder just in case

Vortex Mod Download Folder: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\downloads\skyrimse

Nexus Mod Manager Download Folder: D:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\SkyrimSE\Mods

Mod Organizer Download Folder: ???

2. Fresh Install Skyrim. This installs the Anniversary Edition and the free content [Version 1.6.323]

3. Manually download and run the  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher . This version of Devourment Refactor isn't supported on AE so this is required. I recommend using the Full Patcher since I have no clue if things will work with the Best of Both.. The Full Patcher will remove the AE content!

Note: this is an EXE file do not use the  Mod Manager Download button or add it to you MODS! Simply, run it directly from your downloads folder.

4. Set Skyrim's update setting to Only update this game when launch it. After that only launch it through skse64_loader included with SKSE.

5. Run the game, start a new game, and make sure it's running version 1.5.97.0.8 in the settings menu

If you are a Vortex user I recommend making a Devourment testing profile. Profiles allow you to have a different set mods enabled for each profile and you can even enable the profile to have it's own separate saves and settings. To do this

1. Go to your Vortex dashboard

2. Click Profile Management to set it from NO to YES

3. Go Profiles

4. Click Add Skyrim Special Edition Profile

5. Name it and enable both This profile has its own saves and settings.

6. Save it

7. Enable it

Note: When you enable it, any mods you have enabled will be disabled since it starts with 0 enabled. This is what you want before you proceed.

Now finally to the list! You probably don't need the exact ones featured in the video but it's better to be safe especially if you are getting errors or a Crash to Desktop.  

Devourment Refactor Dependencies [From Hatter’s Video]

Manual Install in Game Directory

SKSE [Legacy SE build 2.0.20 (runtime 1.5.97)] 

Version: 2.0.19 release idx 65, runtime 010150610   [Use "getskseversion" in the console to confirm]

File Name: skse64_2_00_20.7z

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) Part 2 

Version Name: (Part 2) Engine Fixes - skse64 Preloader and TBB Lib

File Name: (Part 2) Engine Fixes - skse64 Preloader and TBB Lib-17230-2020-3-1611367474.7z

Install Via Mod Manager

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 

Version Name: Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

File Name: Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-2-5b-1623727189.7z

SKSE Address Library Plugin

Version Name: All in one (Special Edition) 

[Latest One]

File Name: All in one-32444-2-1582543914.zip

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) Part 1 

Version Name: (Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97 

File Name: (Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97-17230-5-8-3-1637799413.7z

Net Script Framework

Version Name: NetScriptFramework SkyrimSE v17

File Name: NetScriptFramework SkyrimSE v17-21294-17-1631362586.zip

Note: You do NOT need DLL Plugin Loader

Crash Log Folder Location: Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash 

Sky UI 5.2

Version Name: SkyUI_5_2_SE

File Name: SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE.7z

MCM Helper

Version Name: MCM Helper SE (1.5)

File Name: MCM Helper SE-53000-1-3-0-1629918598.zip

XPMSE

Version Name: Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

File Name: XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-80-1610196777.7z

RaceMenu

Version Name: RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16

File Name: RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673.7z

UIExtensions

Version Name: UIExtensions v1-2-0

File Name: UIExtensions v1-2-0-17561-1-2-0.7z

ConsoleUtil

Version Name: ConsoleUtilSSE 

[Old Files version 1.2.0]

File Name: ConsoleUtilSSE-24858-1-2-0-1583021370.zip

PapyrusUtil

Version Name: PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions

[Version 3.9 for SKSE64 2.0.20 & SSE 1.5.97 ]

File Name: PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions-13048-3-9-1580810594.zip

JContainers

Version Name: JContainers SE 

[Old Files Version 4.1.13]

File Name: JContainers SE-16495-4-1-13-1602690897.7z

PowerOfThree's Papyrus Extender

Version Name: Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.5.1

File Name: Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.5.1-22854-4-5-1-1629475714.7z

PowerOfThree's Spell Perk Item Distributor

Version Name: Spell Perk Item Distributor - SSE 

[Old Files Version 5.0.4]

File Name: Spell Perk Item Distributor  - SSE-36869-5-0-4-1633019290.7z

Meh321's Custom Skill Framework

Version Name: Custom Skills Framework v1

File Name: Custom Skills Framework v1-41780-1-1603796786.zip

More Informative Console

Version Name: More Informative Console 0.43 SSE Edition

File Name: More Informative Console 0.43-19250-0-43-1624831495.zip

LibFire

Version Name: LibFire [Version 1.0.7.1]

File Name: LibFire.zip

Note: Forgetful Hatter seems to add the version number at the end. You should do this too but it’s not required  . So it should be LibFire-1.0.7.1.zip

FNIS SE

Version Name: FNIS Behavior SE 7_6

File Name: FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023.7z

Note: Don't forget the check the "SKELETON Arm Fix" when you run FNIS

Forgetful Hatter’s Recommended Mods

CBBE

Version Name: Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.2

File Name: Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.2-198-1-6-2-1628020768.7z

Note: I couldn’t find Hatter’s version so this is the latest at the time of writing

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Version Name: BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.5.2

File Name: BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.5.2-201-5-5-2-1643666996.7z

Note: I couldn’t find Hatter’s version so this is the latest at the time of writing

Alternate Start

Version Name: Alternate Start - Live Another Life

File Name: Alternate Start - Live Another Life-272-4-1-4-1608766947.7z

Devourment Refactor [Mega]

Alt: LoversLab 

Version Name: DevourmentRefactor-2021-10-09.7z

File Name: DevourmentRefactor-2021-10-09.7z

Building Your Bellies

[Warning]: This might be slightly wrong, but I can confirm it seems to work for me

Note: Since it seems that Hatter's using an older version of Body Slide and Outfit Studio I didn't see an "CBBE Undies" when the Choose Group window is up so here is what I did.

1. Open Body Slide and Outfit Studio

2. Up at the  top click the magnifying glass drop down next to Group Filter

3. Click Choose Groups

4. When choosing groups check these boxes

CBBE

CBBE Bodies

CBBE Vanilla Outfits

CBBE Vanilla Outfits Physics

5. Click Ok

6. Select CBBE Body under the Outfit/Body drop down

7. Select your body type (CBBE Slim, CBBE Curvy, ect) that you installed with CBBE from the Presets drop down

8. Check the Build Morphs Box

9. Click Batch Build

10. Click Ok  [You should not have to change anything]

11. Done

Check the screenshot to check that your dependencies are correct      

1115388350_DevourmentRefactorCorrectDependancies.thumb.jpg.a7ea5fdc96903493237e163c7c23c2d8.jpg

Bonus:  If you made it this far, you can go back to your profiles in Vortex and click the icon in the lower right corner of your testing profile then and drag it to any other profile to add Devourment to it. Be careful about doing this because it might break things.

That's it from me I hope this helps go watch Forgetful Hatter's video if you haven't already. If you are still having issues please go the Devourment Refactor Wiki, Discord, or search for it on here.

Troubleshooting [WIP]

Missing Dependencies 

If you are missing any dependencies, besides the ones listed in my screenshot, then your mod manager could be the problem. Please try other fixes before this!

I mention this because this was happening to me with both my Nexus Mod Manager and Vortex installs. I tried the fixes listed on here and they didn't work for me. Here is how I fixed it, but in does require uninstalling ALL your mods! For this example I will be using Vortex since I know it better and NMM would not let me test it.  

1.  Backup the following folders in case you need to restore anything manually

Skyrim Special Edition Game Folder [You should have done this already]

My Games Folder:  C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition [Your Saves and game settings are here ]

Vortex Mod Downloads Folder [You should have done this already]

Vortex Mod Staging Folder:  D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse

Vortex Database Location: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\temp\state_backups_full

[You can use these to as restore points for Vortex supposedly ]

Game AppData Folder:  C:\Users\zakb1\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition  [Your load order and plugins are stored here]

2.  Fresh Install Skyrim to a completely different drive. I have an external SSD so I used that.

3. Open Vortex setting and change the the following settings to something like this    [Create folders as needed]

MODS

Mod Staging Folder: F:\Vortex Mod Staging Folder\skyrimse  [This might move your staging folder with all your mods]

DOWNLOAD

Downloads Folder: F:\Vortex\Mod Downloads

4. Uninstall all your mods if there is any

Note: I removed the archives as well but you shouldn't have to

5. Follow the guide again only installing these mods

With any luck you should match the screenshot now

Edited by SAOFan4Ever
Added link to newer video. Still working on offline guide

hate to be a bigger pain i realized I'm dumb i used the downgrade wrong         (but why is there a mod manager download anyway for it?)

no after following your list get thisshow.png.c7c927dadb7b9fd277dbaac6508301a1.png any ideas were i did something

Edited by zen12490
stupid picture didn't load right
2 hours ago, zen12490 said:

hate to be a bigger pain i realized I'm dumb i used the downgrade wrong         (but why is there a mod manager download anyway for it?)

no after following your list get thisshow.png.c7c927dadb7b9fd277dbaac6508301a1.png any ideas were i did something

It's an exe you can just run it as is without your mod manager. Not sure if you figured that out or not. But I figured I'd respond anyway. By the way your not a pain when way. When writing the the list/guide I didn't know everybody's modding experience level so I tried to write it so newer people could understand it, but others who knew what to do had the links all in one place. Basically, if I could forget it then it's probably in there. I also didn't want people to not watch the video.   I'll make a note of that.

SAOFan4Ever Is a GODSEND but I just have one small issue cause im a noob - How does struggling work? I spam movement keys (wasd) but it sometimes doesnt even work - if it does it only goes up a tiny bit? Is struggling meant to be next to impossible? do i have a setting wrong or am I missing something obvious?

33 minutes ago, aaciah1 said:

SAOFan4Ever Is a GODSEND but I just have one small issue cause im a noob - How does struggling work? I spam movement keys (wasd) but it sometimes doesnt even work - if it does it only goes up a tiny bit? Is struggling meant to be next to impossible? do i have a setting wrong or am I missing something obvious?

You tap A and D - hitting a key whenever the alternate key pops back up.

6 hours ago, zen12490 said:

nope that is preventing me to run the game

i launched from steam same result

Did you install engine fixes part 2 correctly? That you can't install with your mod manager. you have to place them in your Skyrim folder manually here

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition 

Not in the data folder

when you extract it with 7-zip or WINRAR it contains these files

d3dx9_42.dll

tbb.dll

tbbmalloc.dll

So they should be in the same location as 

SkyrimSE.exe

SkyrimSELauncher.exe

skse64_loader.exe

Edited by SAOFan4Ever
16 hours ago, zen12490 said:

yes, i installed those right i followed hatters' video on my first couple attempts trying to see were i messed up

i take it this isa new error then?

[See 14 and check that the files got placed right first. If not proceed]

I can confirm everything works for the 9th and 11th versions of Devourment Refactor

What Mod manager do you use? Also do you have any other mods installed besides these? Disabled ones  still count as installed. I've gotten that bug in the past before, but it's going to take so time to figure out. So as long as you're will to work with me I think we will figure this out.  You can either proceed with the following advice or wait for me to respond first. Whatever you feel most comfortable with.  Let's go through this slowly

1. Obviously back up  stuff if you haven't already.

2. Go to your Mod Manager and uninstall all your mods and remove the archives

Now we are gonna do a fresh install but in kind of a weird way

1.  Go to:  F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition

2. Delete everything in the folder but leave the empty  Skyrim Special Edition folder.

3.  Uninstall Skyrim using Steam even though it's just an empty folder.

4. Go to your My Games folder and delete the Skyrim Special Edition folder

5. Go back and delete that empty Skyrim Special Edition folder now

[This covers a weird steam bug I haven't dealt with in years. Basically Steam sometimes doesn't actually give you a new set of files. Instead it will try to give a set of old your files kind of like a restore point. Making it uninstall an empty folder means that steam has to give you new files]

Now you can finally install Skyrim again but don't install any mods yet. This next part might be tedious but it's got to be done.

At this point you should have a squeaky clean Skyrim install. You have no mods at all, no settings, no saves, and a fresh install. Next follow these steps.

1. Verify the integrity of game files

Right click Skyrim in Steam -> Properties -> Local Files ->  Verify the integrity of game files

If no files had to be acquired your good if not verify again until no files have to be acquired 

2. Hit play on steam so the launcher gets your settings automatically

3 continue launch Skyrim from there by hitting play

Are you able to get to the main menu?

4. Start a new game and wait for the "Horse Thief" line in the cart

5. You should be able to pull the main menu now

6. Quit the game

Did that work?

7. Make sure the the file "binkw64.dll" is now in your Skyrim Special Edition directory

8. If it is, then set your Skyrim update setting to Only update this game when launch it, if it has changed.

9. Downgrade your game now

10. Now install SKSE manually 

11. launch the game from the skse64_loader.exe.

[Under no circumstances do you ever attempt to run it from anywhere else! It will update the game and break it further]

Are you able to get to the main menu again?

12. Confirm SKSE is running with the "getskseversion"

Version: 2.0.19 release idx 65, runtime 010150610

13. Start a new game and repeat 4 through 6

Did that work again and is the game version correct?

Now we are finally to where your error should be. If you made it this far then we can finally start seeing if things are fixed.

14. Install the following mods according to the list/guide [When Installed they should be here] 

Engine fixes Part 2

Files

d3dx9_42.dll

tbb.dll

tbbmalloc.dll

SKSE Address Library Plugins

Files

version-1-5-3-0.bin

version-1-5-16-0.bin

version-1-5-23-0.bin

version-1-5-39-0.bin

version-1-5-50-0.bin

version-1-5-62-0.bin

version-1-5-73-0.bin

version-1-5-80-0.bin

version-1-5-97-0.bin

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Engine Fixes Part 1

Files

EngineFixes.dll

EngineFixes.toml

EngineFixes_preload.txt

EngineFixes_SNCT.toml

F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins

[if they are not STOP and post here}

15. Run the game again

Are you able to get to the main menu again?

16. Start a new game and repeat 4 through 6 again

Did that work again?

If you made it this far no errors, crashes, nothing you should be able to follow the rest of the list. Welcome to the to the world of modding it's a pain in the ass sometimes.

Edited by SAOFan4Ever

As a curiousity, in the event that libfire and such "actually" get updated and whatnot, would male bodysliders for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46311?tab=description (Aka HIMBO) ever be possible? The overall shapes are good, plus has actual physics versus SoS that for the life of me I can't get physics enabled on. That and it coming with the support for SoS bits is pretty decent from the get go too.

Also decent luck to you guys getting all this AE nonsense sorted, stuff looks like a nightmare.

On 1/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, Gherking said:

B&B is for DMAF 1.2.7, so you wouldn't be able to use it for Refactor even if you could get a hold of a copy. If you were looking for DMAF help, this would be a strange thread to be asking in.

I think I misunderstood that the mod that comes out because the NPCs are full was due to B&B.

Thank you!