13 hours ago, MidnightOwl said:

Here is the most recent crash log. Sorry, I'll need help figuring out what to look for as I know nothing about Skyrim code :P

You might have more luck on the discord. But from what I can see you seem to have loose files file that aren't loading correctly. Here is a link to the Discord if you want a second opinion

Has anyone else had issues with 'Skeleton scaling' causing their character to twitch around randomly when full?  It seems to stop immediately if I either turn Skeleton scaling off, or am not currently digesting something, but I'm not sure what to do to prevent it and would like to dabble with scaling.

4 hours ago, zen12490 said:

image.png.e59ed778cd786bcf855081633bc8b584.pngso this might be the problem

Interesting. Are you sure you installed the right JContainers? Also check your Skyrim.exe go to properties and detail.  The product version should be 1.5.97.0 just for some weird reason it got updated somehow. I would uninstall and remove the archive the reinstall JContainers to see if it gives you that error again. Are you on Windows 11?   

SkyrimDetails.png

To check the properties of your SkyrimSE.exe right click it go to properties the details. As for how to check what your OS is you would probably click the magnifying glass to search then type "About your PC" If you are on windows 11 I don't know if Skyrim is fully compatible with windows 11.

You might need to enable the Compatibly mode and set stuff to run in windows 10 it is found it the "Properties" menu.  What I'd try is setting these to Windows 10.

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition

skse64_loader.exe

SkyrimSE.exe

SkyrimSELauncher.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Vortex

Vortex.exe

Note: I don't know if this needs to be done. From what I've heard 11 is a mess at the moment. Also I can't test if this works since 10 is my OS

About.png

Compatibility_mode.png

After digging on my own I can't really find any good options or fixes: is there a way to allow the devourment belly to work in Vampire Lord form? like the scripts seem to work fine but no belly (I presume because VL typically diasllows equipment). Closest I've found is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53278 but just tested and still doesn't work at least out of the box.

3 hours ago, zen12490 said:

good news thanks to SAOFan4Evei have learned I'm dumb 

i did have the wrong jc i had 4.1.3 i downloaded the right one no it works perfectly thank you for all of your help no im going to have some fun 

p.s. witch version of frostfall do i need

Glad you got it working. For FrostFall 3.4.1 SE Release worked for me last I checked. I'll have more time to check after the expanded guide is done. Do I have the right JContainers listed in the post? 

7 hours ago, MidnightOwl said:

The discord link has expired. Mind sending me a fresh one. Thanks!

I've managed to fix the problem, it was a freakin' aesthetic mod that was making it crash I'm pretty certain. Question about the skill trees and levelling up the pred/prey skill? I'm swallow level 13/pred level 12 and I've not received any perk points to spend, and there's no option to spend perk points in the pred/prey menus when I level up normally. How does the vore skill/levelling system work exactly?

I am at my wits end trying to fix an issue I've been having. I've downgraded my AE version so I can use both 2.20 SKSE, as well as keep the AE Content from the Creation club.
I have every mod installed properly and working, the only two not working are SSE Engine, Which I've installed properly and checked at least four times.

To the point that only one version of it will even allow the game to open.

And the other perquisite not working is called ScrambledBugs or something.

I am not a smart individual, and the only experience I truly have with mods is grabbing it off Nexus, downloading it, and getting it to work.
I don't know how to sift through files and find and correct things. And YouTube is no help.

There are plenty of people making Vore videos, but no new tutorials or anything. 

7 minutes ago, ThickThighedFoxie said:

I am at my wits end trying to fix an issue I've been having. I've downgraded my AE version so I can use both 2.20 SKSE, as well as keep the AE Content from the Creation club.
I have every mod installed properly and working, the only two not working are SSE Engine, Which I've installed properly and checked at least four times.

To the point that only one version of it will even allow the game to open.

And the other perquisite not working is called ScrambledBugs or something.

I am not a smart individual, and the only experience I truly have with mods is grabbing it off Nexus, downloading it, and getting it to work.
I don't know how to sift through files and find and correct things. And YouTube is no help.

There are plenty of people making Vore videos, but no new tutorials or anything. 

Ok, so I also struggled with SSE Engine Fixes not working. Don't worry about scrambledbugs you don't need it. This may be an irritating question but did you follow the SSE Engine Fixes tutorial as carfeully as possible? It could also be that you actually DO need to install DLL Loader, even though the dependencies list on the Refactor Page says not to. When I was struggling to get SSE Fixes to work, installing DLL loader anyway did actually help. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546

Edit: I'm running my game on a downgraded version of SE from AE to the 1.5.97 versions as a LOT of the dependencies just aren't updated for AE, at all. Most of the dependencies I downloaded weren't updated to run on AE. While SKSE and some other dependencies are updated for AE, most of them aren't.

Edited by MidnightOwl
2 hours ago, MidnightOwl said:

Ok, so I also struggled with SSE Engine Fixes not working. Don't worry about scrambledbugs you don't need it. This may be an irritating question but did you follow the SSE Engine Fixes tutorial as carfeully as possible? It could also be that you actually DO need to install DLL Loader, even though the dependencies list on the Refactor Page says not to. When I was struggling to get SSE Fixes to work, installing DLL loader anyway did actually help. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546

Edit: I'm running my game on a downgraded version of SE from AE to the 1.5.97 versions as a LOT of the dependencies just aren't updated for AE, at all. Most of the dependencies I downloaded weren't updated to run on AE. While SKSE and some other dependencies are updated for AE, most of them aren't.

I can try it. . .or I can just get rid of all this again and wait. At this point I'm honestly done trying.

7 hours ago, MidnightOwl said:

wait i know this one for some reason it always will say that even if  they're there right

2 hours ago, Sky18+ said:

My character has two bellies.

This sounds like you built the actual body mesh in Outfit studio, yeah? That currently shouldn't have armor conversions I think, I could be wrong. Either use a standard body, or if you're ok with only having a belly when naked go into the MCM and under... Morphs I believe? Disable the morphvore belly. Booting us skyrim now to get pics for you

8 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

This sounds like you built the actual body mesh in Outfit studio, yeah? That currently shouldn't have armor conversions I think, I could be wrong. Either use a standard body, or if you're ok with only having a belly when naked go into the MCM and under... Morphs I believe? Disable the morphvore belly. Booting us skyrim now to get pics for you

ScreenShot767.png.f851dab4ff5e939c4fe325886ad4d43f.png

On 2/12/2022 at 10:47 PM, MidnightOwl said:

I've managed to fix the problem, it was a freakin' aesthetic mod that was making it crash I'm pretty certain. Question about the skill trees and levelling up the pred/prey skill? I'm swallow level 13/pred level 12 and I've not received any perk points to spend, and there's no option to spend perk points in the pred/prey menus when I level up normally. How does the vore skill/levelling system work exactly?

Sorry I took a bit of a break from responding.