1 hour ago, venomr said:

Yeah, you should just build to your normal preset and leave all the new sliders (SSBBW WGBelly, Struggleslider1, etc)  at 0 for both high and low weight. That is your empty stomach. I think Messing with those ( for example if you moved the vore prey belly to 50%) would make it so that your belly appears to be 50% full even when its empty. I could be wrong but that's how things work when I edit other armors in bodyslide.

By default all the new devourment sliders will be at 0% so you should be fine. Your preset just makes it so that the flat stomach will conform to your body properly at any weight. The vore prey belly slider will give you a huge belly regardless of your weight once the morphs kick in.

I haven't noticed any changes to the guardian stones, but my guardian stone replacer loads after devourment so any changes would have been overwritten anyway.

I've been getting vore skill/traits by eating things, or being eaten. Start out with small things like foxes and wolves, then as your "Prey" skill tree levels up, you can start eating larger things like bandits, bears and eventually dragons.

Sorry to keep asking for help. I'm gonna have to downgrade my Skyrim SE AGAIN, due to me being a dumb dumb and trying to launch it through SKSE without Steam already being open, so it's now updating to the AE version. Ugh. Although shame on steam for not having an option to disable updates permanently. Even Origin has that feature.....the issue I'm having now is that for some reason Skyrim isn't recognising JContainers, they've worked fine up until trying to start with Refactor installed. I've re-installed them twice through Vortex and once I've downgraded again I'll try to do it manually. When I start the game, it says that Devourment files are corrupted, and tries to re-acquire them, and then it says J Containers isn't installed. I have been using the version meant for my game (downgraded version). Again, any help is appreciated.

9 hours ago, MidnightOwl said:

Also, I'm just wondering about the Guardian Stones, are there stones for Devourment? If so, should I install Refactor and THEN visit the Stones and grab the buff/trait? Or can I just add vore spells/trait to my character at any point? Thanks for your help by the way!

If there are guardian stones, then that's news to me. You ought to get the powers on startup unless you have that disabled in the MCM. As for the belly meshes, probably easier just to use this prebuilt set; it's the same result anyway.

PrebuiltBellyMeshes.rar

Spoiler

CTD Bug Report:

I don't know if this is where I am supposed to submit bug reports about CTDs but here is mine:

I was playing the game continuously for about four or five hour. it was working perfectly until it suddenly crashed while I was making my character slay enemies as a werewolf. I heard a dying scream as if a previous victim had been digested even though I did not make my character eat anyone or anything alive yet; it was at that moment the game crashed. I have the latest version of Devourment Refactor and all of its requirements (including LibFire) installed while running a compatible build of Skyrim Special Edition along with an equally compatible USSEP. I also have GROWL Werebeast Overhaul, Combat Gameplay Overhaul, and True Directional Movement installed, all of which are supported by the latest version of Nemesis. Those mods may or may not have contributed to the crash. The .NET Script Framework crash log displayed the following text:

[06 Jan 2022 17:31:00.023] Initializing framework version 15.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:00.028] Loaded configuration file.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:00.030] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:00.036] Loading game library.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:01.140] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (18).
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:01.140] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.076] Loading plugins.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.077] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.080] Checking file "ActorLimitPlugin.dll"...
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.082] Plugin found and loaded.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.082] Checking file "BugFixesSSE.dll"...
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.084] Plugin found and loaded.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.084] Checking file "CustomSkills.dll"...
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.086] Plugin found and loaded.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.131] Finished loading 3 plugins.
[06 Jan 2022 17:31:06.131] Finished framework initialization.
[06 Jan 2022 23:07:16.547] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFD15984F69 (KERNELBASE.dll+34F69) on thread 18260!

If anybody knows what this means and how to fix it, then please let me know. Also let me know if this is the correct place to post bug reports.

Edited by Xenanraptor720

I noticed a few quality bugs I want to mention so that they may be fixed in future updates. These bugs do not cause a CTD and they may or may not be unique to my modded Skyrim. Also I have all the requirements installed and they seem to run properly but these bugs persist anyway.

First, I notice that my character's stomach continues to gurgle even though her stomach is empty and iNeed registers her status as "well fed". This is accompanied by two or three digestion bars that appear on the right side of the screen but never go away even though they're also empty.

Second, I have notifications disabled but the mod keeps showing me a message at the top left that reads "You feel pressure building in your gut". It periodically appears, disappears, and reappears no matter how empty or full my character's stomach is.

Third, I notice that for most races, both vanilla and modded, my character's facial expression turns to a grimace while burping. Meaning she tightens her lips and keeps her mouth closed instead of opening her mouth wide (but she still squints her eyes like she should). My character only opens her mouth wide to burp if she is a lykaios, which is a wolf-like modded race created by Badpup.

I've been having trouble lately, I don't know if is me but I have no idea why when my character gets eaten a belly don't form in the designated predator. 

another is that for some reason I cant get horses to digest me, it works with wolves but not horses (I tested it with out them having a big stomach)

that's the only problem I had encounter so far 

3 hours ago, kair123 said:

I've been having trouble lately, I don't know if is me but I have no idea why when my character gets eaten a belly don't form in the designated predator. 

another is that for some reason I cant get horses to digest me, it works with wolves but not horses (I tested it with out them having a big stomach)

that's the only problem I had encounter so far 

I've never heard of the second problem, but as for the first one - you probably just forgot to batch build the belly meshes. Here's a package of prebuilt ones.

1 hour ago, Zenneto said:

Whenever I attempt Prey Dialogue while within a predator the menu disappears very quickly. It makes it almost impossible to interact with them.

Try re-installing Fus Ro Doh.

PrebuiltBellyMeshes.rar

Just now, kair123 said:

thank you! tho i dont know where to put the file

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

I've never heard of the second problem, but as for the first one - you probably just forgot to batch build the belly meshes. Here's a package of prebuilt ones.

Try re-installing Fus Ro Doh.

PrebuiltBellyMeshes.rar 3.83 MB · 0 downloads

•  
  • Members

thank you! tho i dont know where to put the file

45 minutes ago, Gherking said:

Either install it through a mod manager, or just drag the data folder inside into your Skyrim directory.

I also have this mess and i dont know whats going on. I am new to this kinds of stuff

Screenshot 2022-01-08 134840.png

Edited by kair123

I mange to mold the stomach of a horse. but it stays always full with no prey inside. the only problem i have right now is the stomach not expanding when having a prey inside. i thought i solved it but now its just static regardless im in inside or not.

i really need some help with it as i ran out of ideas

Edited by kair123
On 1/6/2022 at 1:31 PM, MidnightOwl said:

Sorry to keep asking for help. I'm gonna have to downgrade my Skyrim SE AGAIN, due to me being a dumb dumb and trying to launch it through SKSE without Steam already being open, so it's now updating to the AE version. Ugh. Although shame on steam for not having an option to disable updates permanently. Even Origin has that feature.....the issue I'm having now is that for some reason Skyrim isn't recognising JContainers, they've worked fine up until trying to start with Refactor installed. I've re-installed them twice through Vortex and once I've downgraded again I'll try to do it manually. When I start the game, it says that Devourment files are corrupted, and tries to re-acquire them, and then it says J Containers isn't installed. I have been using the version meant for my game (downgraded version). Again, any help is appreciated.

Ah, I haven't had devourment go corrupt or J containers fail to work so I don't know any solutions for those problems yet. And google searches lead me to posts like " solved" without people ever listing the solution.

My best guess is that your game isn't fully downgraded this time around. Hopefully you missed a step, otherwise it means that the downgrade patcher doesn't work for the latest steam update.

2 hours ago, venomr said:

Ah, I haven't had devourment go corrupt or J containers fail to work so I don't know any solutions for those problems yet. And google searches lead me to posts like " solved" without people ever listing the solution.

My best guess is that your game isn't fully downgraded this time around. Hopefully you missed a step, otherwise it means that the downgrade patcher doesn't work for the latest steam update.

Ok...so a LOT of things are apparently "missing" despite me having them all installed....

ScreenShot5.png

30 minutes ago, MidnightOwl said:

Ok...so a LOT of things are apparently "missing" despite me having them all installed....

ScreenShot5.png

I am at a loss as to what to do to be honest, I've tried re-installing NetScript and EngineFixes multiple times, even trying older and newer versions and nothing seems to work? Which version of Skyrim SE is Devourment made for (I'm talking the most up to date version here)? Could it be that the mssing plugins need an update or something? It seems unlikely...I literally just downgraded my game again yesterday, could that be the issue? 2.0.20 (runtime 1.5.97) is what I'm using. (Taken from the SKSE page). And some stuff for runtime 1.3.97 seems to work...I'm so confused.

Edited by MidnightOwl
56 minutes ago, MidnightOwl said:

I am at a loss as to what to do to be honest, I've tried re-installing NetScript and EngineFixes multiple times, even trying older and newer versions and nothing seems to work? Which version of Skyrim SE is Devourment made for (I'm talking the most up to date version here)? Could it be that the mssing plugins need an update or something? It seems unlikely...I literally just downgraded my game again yesterday, could that be the issue? 2.0.20 (runtime 1.5.97) is what I'm using. (Taken from the SKSE page). And some stuff for runtime 1.3.97 seems to work...I'm so confused.

I've had this happen, replace the dll loader in skyrim's main folder where the exe is.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546

Looks like I found the reason why sometimes player or other NPCs can't digest their prey. I remember someone wrote about this, but I don't know if someone found the cause.

getAcidDamage() returns a negative value because acid resistance of the prey is too high. Here are the numbers I'm getting:

Spoiler

1.png.7335926cdd95060b7f021dc919cc571e.png

I also noticed that LibFire.ActorFindAnyPerk() sometimes returns invalid info for some reason. Tried to swallow `player.placeatme 000132a1`. No way she have these perks.

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.dbbe7efb7891958b1d5062bc772adef0.png

Devourment menu shows more truthful info. Don't mind some changes in the menu.

Spoiler

3.png.58db42a8f9199244e1cd5d3cf9e9253a.png

Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8, SKSE64 2.0.20, LibFire 1.0.7.

Spoiler

4.png.8c23e7183eb0a94a072bbfbe33ba63db.png

On 1/9/2022 at 7:14 AM, Xanthor said:

I've had this happen, replace the dll loader in skyrim's main folder where the exe is.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10546

Ok I will try it, though it said on the Refactor Page in the dependencies section under the Net.Script Framework link NOT to install DLL Loader as SSE Engine Fixes uses it's own and it'll conflict? Do I just ignore it and replace it anyway?

1 hour ago, MidnightOwl said:

Ok I will try it, though it said on the Refactor Page in the dependencies section under the Net.Script Framework link NOT to install DLL Loader as SSE Engine Fixes uses it's own and it'll conflict? Do I just ignore it and replace it anyway?

Yeah... refactor still says it's missing, it could have something to do with an error in the Net.Script log called "Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF771CEF4C1 (SkyrimSE.exe+BEF4C1) on thread 23476!", another thing that I'm not sure if I mentioned, is that when I load into a save, Refactor gives me a pop up box that says, "Refactor/devourment files are corrupted or have been deleted, re-creating now". The binkw64.log file does say it's loading and recognising Net.Script though.

10 hours ago, MidnightOwl said:

Yeah... refactor still says it's missing, it could have something to do with an error in the Net.Script log called "Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF771CEF4C1 (SkyrimSE.exe+BEF4C1) on thread 23476!", another thing that I'm not sure if I mentioned, is that when I load into a save, Refactor gives me a pop up box that says, "Refactor/devourment files are corrupted or have been deleted, re-creating now". The binkw64.log file does say it's loading and recognising Net.Script though.

I have heard that that message usually means the wrong copy of Jcontainers. You need 4.1.13.