can someone help me? i already installed all required mod for estrus chaurus

and in version check is all say ok

but when my char get attacked by chaurus i spawned, nothing happen

is there sexlab need plugin or something so this mod will work?

I'm having the same issue since updating to SSL 1.23 and Fnis 4.0.2 etc  Tried with both new game and a loading  a save

It was working fine with SL 1.22 however

So I updated both Actor Events and Estrus Chaurus  (was 1 version behind on both) after clean saving, and still no luck. Again, tried with both new game and a loading  a save

The actor event magic effect seems to trigger as I can see the mcm hud icon pop up when I enter the health range, and If I tab into the active effect section I can see the monitored event or whatever with a 1 min timer on it.

I can trigger the tentacle anims, just using matchmaker on myself, so those are working, and I can even add the pregnancy effect with the console command player.addspell blahblahblah.

So I'm assuming it's installed <mostly> right, just not triggering. So maybe more of an issue with actor events than e.c. itself, but what do I know about scripts?

I should mention that I used the Update version of SL 1.23 as opposed to the full install version if that's possibly important.

Scary logfile that the chaurus may have eaten:

Papyrus.0.7z

I trimmed out the 480 odd instances of the one line repeating, and made a little " **** snip **** " annotation for them, as well as breaking the entries up into lines as much as possible. Log was still a bit too big to just post though. You can see where defeat 4.1 took over at one point even with a much lower threshold set for it.

****Edit:

Oddly enough,   I just loaded up my clean save again. I got that glitch where the mcm menu for e.c. doesn't show, started it with stopquest/startquest, figuring I could leave the estrus anims in with matchmaker since it's just so much less buggy than regular estrus.....

on a whim I spawned a chaurus (placeatme a5600) and low and behold......  it worked fine. I had disabled "better vampires" though I doubt that's important, since the character isn't a vampire anyway. But yeah....  weird... but working again.

Anyone have any idea why SexLab won't appear as OK in the version check screen? I think that's the cause of why my Estrus Chaurus animations won't register (Click the toggle, X appears, window says I should exit all menus, then the X immediately disappears).

After that, I just need to figure out why the belly and glutes won't grow when the breasts will...

Anyone have any idea why SexLab won't appear as OK in the version check screen? I think that's the cause of why my Estrus Chaurus animations won't register (Click the toggle, X appears, window says I should exit all menus, then the X immediately disappears).

After that, I just need to figure out why the belly and glutes won't grow when the breasts will...

I've had your first issue happen to me a few times,  I usually just reload the save where it (ec) was added. If you've saved a few times since, maybe try clean saving it out, and then re~install it.  Load the clean save, and stand around until everything is loaded back in,

~check the versions in the mcm again

If it's says okay, you're good to go

If it doesn't quit all the way to desktop just in case, and then load that (clean preferably) save again, repeat a few times if necessary 

And that usually fixes it for me for that save game.

As too you're belly and butt problem, you need a few things: A skeleton that supports belly boob and butt scaling, and a body weighted to use the bones that do said scaling.  Keep in mind, whatever armor you put on, changes the body too, so if the armor isn't weighted for the same you'll still have the problem.

I've had your first issue happen to me a few times,  I usually just reload the save where it (ec) was added. If you've saved a few times since, maybe try clean saving it out, and then re~install it.  Load the clean save, and stand around until everything is loaded back in,

~check the versions in the mcm again

If it's says okay, you're good to go

If it doesn't quit all the way to desktop just in case, and then load that (clean preferably) save again, repeat a few times if necessary 

And that usually fixes it for me for that save game.

As too you're belly and butt problem, you need a few things: A skeleton that supports belly boob and butt scaling, and a body weighted to use the bones that do said scaling.  Keep in mind, whatever armor you put on, changes the body too, so if the armor isn't weighted for the same you'll still have the problem.

I have xp32's latest skeleton and b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body over my UNPB BBP mesh, so by all accounts that SHOULD be handled. All of the nodes appear in the MCM screen fine, so I'm not sure why those won't scale.

Also, does anyone have a problem where after getting the Chaurus Breeder perk, all damage ceases? It's as if god mode were enabled, as not even traps/environment hurt the character at that point, and it doesn't clear after birthing the eggs (when the Chaurus Breeder perk leaves). I'm entirely disinclined to go near any chaurus until this is cleared...

can someone help me? i already installed all required mod for estrus chaurus

and in version check is all say ok

but when my char get attacked by chaurus i spawned, nothing happen

is there sexlab need plugin or something so this mod will work?

I'm having the same issue since updating to SSL 1.23 and Fnis 4.0.2 etc  Tried with both new game and a loading  a save

It was working fine with SL 1.22 however

So I updated both Actor Events and Estrus Chaurus  (was 1 version behind on both) after clean saving, and still no luck. Again, tried with both new game and a loading  a save

The actor event magic effect seems to trigger as I can see the mcm hud icon pop up when I enter the health range, and If I tab into the active effect section I can see the monitored event or whatever with a 1 min timer on it.

I can trigger the tentacle anims, just using matchmaker on myself, so those are working, and I can even add the pregnancy effect with the console command player.addspell blahblahblah.

So I'm assuming it's installed <mostly> right, just not triggering. So maybe more of an issue with actor events than e.c. itself, but what do I know about scripts?

I should mention that I used the Update version of SL 1.23 as opposed to the full install version if that's possibly important.

Scary logfile that the chaurus may have eaten:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.7z

I trimmed out the 480 odd instances of the one line repeating, and made a little " **** snip **** " annotation for them, as well as breaking the entries up into lines as much as possible. Log was still a bit too big to just post though. You can see where defeat 4.1 took over at one point even with a much lower threshold set for it.

****Edit:

Oddly enough,   I just loaded up my clean save again. I got that glitch where the mcm menu for e.c. doesn't show, started it with stopquest/startquest, figuring I could leave the estrus anims in with matchmaker since it's just so much less buggy than regular estrus.....

on a whim I spawned a chaurus (placeatme a5600) and low and behold......  it worked fine. I had disabled "better vampires" though I doubt that's important, since the character isn't a vampire anyway. But yeah....  weird... but working again.

thanks for you answer:):)

i tried using matchmaker and works! but i dont get pregnancy effect it just like normal estrus.

tried console command for pregnancy effect still not work

i already using bodyslide for tbbp pregnacy and not work

im still newbie using mod for skyrim, i always using nexus to install any mod

and what is papyrus?

can you make step by step to make this mod work properly?:)

thank you so much

Ok after some testing i had found 3 errors.

1)

My Companion gots infected but, everytime when i leave a dungeon, the system seems to forgett the companions infection. I only see then my personal infection in the mcm menu.

2)

My Companion wants attack the chaurus after getting infected by them. Attack order doesnt work.

3)

Today i had something weird found. After a chaurus infected me, it seems i had something like an "god mode". Enemys had no damage make on me after infection.

Somebody knows how to fix 1 or all of this problems?

And b4 somebody, something say= The load/save history i had already done. With actor and estrus and with only estrus.

hi , im new to this sexlab stuff, and im having a problem. i have everything installed fine as far as i know, but EC dosn't find FINS and FINS CREATURE onthe version check screen. is this a problem, and how can i fix it?. also i was going to try a NEW game, but all the sudden after installing EC itself, im getting CTD when i start a new game. all the other requirment were installed before that and i was fine. i have an early save game JUST before the character creation, ill try that, but what about my FINS check problem?

and one other thing, how the heck does this mod work anyway. do i just go into combat and wait for something to happen? or do i need to use the shout spell on myself or others?

ty for the help in advance

mmm :-/ , after update to SL 1.24, EstrusChaurus has stopped working (no chaurus animations, no tentacle animations and no infection)...

I tried:

- reset the animations in SL and re-register in EC menu (not working)

- totally reset SexLab and stop/startquest zzestruschaurusmcm (not working)

- uninstall EstrusChaurus (mcm menu) save, disable and re-install ActorEvents v2.22 and EC 3.11 (not working)

previously (SL 1.23) at least one of these it worked.. now no longer..

Acto Event monitoring seems to be working properly.

The last time by updating AE to version 2.22, solved problem animation, but do not know why.

any suggestion?

edit: there is a command to reset ActorEvents?

edit 2: "setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1"  seems to have solved the problem ;)

FNIS has more recent official releases beyond 4.0 (released like, the other day I think), which are not betas. I tried those (other mods require newer FNIS) and nothing's changed regarding Estrus Chaurus. (I have the absolute latest of all the required software) Estrus itself works just fine both on my character and others, so it has to be something that calls Estrus from Chaurus as all the other bits work fine. It's just that there's no tentacle animation when impregnated.

There is one far more serious problem that I've discovered, however. Once impregnated, something happens where all damage to my character stops and cannot be undone without loading an older save, even after the Chaurus Breeder effect automatically removes itself. I don't know if this is a problem in combination with the fact that the tentacle animation does not call properly or if it's something else entirely.

Lastly: If using another pregnancy mod (I use Hentai Pregnancy) and pregnant, the size of the belly and breasts will swap between the Chaurus Estrus scaling and the scaling for the other mod every couple seconds, which looks pretty rediculous if one is very far along and the other is not. Any ideas on this?

@ Serexus: I had a lot of trouble with this as well, but it seems there's a rather specific install order until someone can add/replace these in their body mesh installers.

I use UNPB BBP, so here's mine: UNPB BBP (with TBBP installed) --> XMPS skeleton --> Pregnant body mesh

I think using any of the bodyslides to alter bodies will revert the mesh back to one incompatible with pregnancy, so beware of that. I might be wrong, though. Anyone know for certain?

..... 3) Today i had something weird found. After a chaurus infected me, it seems i had something like an "god mode". Enemys had no damage make on me after infection. Somebody knows how to fix 1 or all of this problems? And b4 somebody, something say= The load/save history i had already done. With actor and estrus and with only estrus.

There is one far more serious problem that I've discovered, however. Once impregnated, something happens where all damage to my character stops and cannot be undone without loading an older save, even after the Chaurus Breeder effect automatically removes itself. I don't know if this is a problem in combination with the fact that the tentacle animation does not call properly or if it's something else entirely.

I'm having the same problem with my health & stamina not decreasing. My magicka depletes normally when using magic. Even when I removed this mod and actor event, the problem still persist. 

Increasing too much the size of the buttocks (weight 2.0 in my case - Custom CB++ CBBE Body), the gluteus protrude from the legs...

butt.jpg

I think is a skeletal problem.

I found a compromise with weight 1.4

great job. :)

tnks!

That is not a skeleton problem, it is a skin-weight issue (it has to do with the skin weight data of the mesh in the .nif file). Unfortunately, the best way to get rid of that is to actually open up the file in a 3D application and edit the weights to smooth out in those areas. Many of the meshes are paint weighted for subtle rotational/transitional animation, not for scaling, so such details tend to get overlooked. Rough patches like that definitely become more obvious once scaling and extreme transformations are involved.

FNIS has more recent official releases beyond 4.0 (released like, the other day I think), which are not betas. I tried those (other mods require newer FNIS) and nothing's changed regarding Estrus Chaurus. (I have the absolute latest of all the required software) Estrus itself works just fine both on my character and others, so it has to be something that calls Estrus from Chaurus as all the other bits work fine. It's just that there's no tentacle animation when impregnated.

I can confirm this to be an issue--I tried multiple ways to get the tentacle animation to work, but I either get the Chaurus rape scenes (with Creature Animations toggled on) or no animation at all (With Creature Animations turned off). It makes no difference if the tentacle animations are toggled on or off in the SexLab or the EstrusChaurus menus. I also figure if the tentacle animations are on in the EstrusChaurus menu, it's safe to turn them off in the SexLab menu (so it doesn't show up on the chacrater's self-masturbation scenes). But again, it doesn't matter if they are off or on, the animations will not show with FNIS v4.01+ and/or the newer SexLab versions (?). I don't think it's a FNIS problem though, it's most likely a SexLab issue.

I think using any of the bodyslides to alter bodies will revert the mesh back to one incompatible with pregnancy, so beware of that. I might be wrong, though. Anyone know for certain?

Yes, when you used Bodyslide, you are pretty much overwriting your older body meshes with the ones created from Bodyslide. If you are using Bodyslide, I recommend getting the Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++, and follow the instructions on how to create a belly-compatible body.

Ran into that problem I had before after installing the SL 1.24 update patch (ref:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/page-68?do=findComment&comment=543462 )

Note: This is another new game

It occured to me, that since I wasn't using a vanilla start that that might be what causes it (I coc'ed from the mainmenu then showracemenu'ed up a character)

So I tried this:

Saved the game, then loaded that save, and sure enough everything works fine again.

So I think what actually happened was estrus hadn't noticed yet that my character was female (as you know the game starts your character as a male, and estrus only works on one sex or the other).

I do stress the word "think" because I'm more or less talking out my huhu here, but that's what seems to be going on.

Just some food for thought, for people who are running into the issue when they are just testing stuff out to see if things are working right or not.

Anyway....  SL 1.24 is working fine for me now.

Hi jbezorg,

this DNAM does not appear in-game?

encumbrance.jpg

It depends on how much the belly swells when infected by the parasite.

Yes, the "Encumbered" effect is display ingame, but not the "Magic item desciption" (DNAM).

After 29 days, on the line of active spells (written in red) I have 2 effect:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Active Effects

Name                                Origin    

Chaurus Parasite ------> Chaurus Breeder

and in the magic effect description (in right side):

Chaurus Breeder

"You have been infected with a chaurus parasite"

Active Effects

Name                           Origin 

Encumbered ------->  Chaurus Breeder

and in the magic effect description (in right side):

Chaurus Breeder

"You have been infected with a chaurus parasite"

"The weight of the growing parasite slows you. Speed reduced by <mag>" does not appear in the descriptions :-/

maybe it is normal.. ^_^

That is not a skeleton problem, it is a skin-weight issue (it has to do with the skin weight data of the mesh in the .nif file). Unfortunately, the best way to get rid of that is to actually open up the file in a 3D application and edit the weights to smooth out in those areas. Many of the meshes are paint weighted for subtle rotational/transitional animation, not for scaling, so such details tend to get overlooked. Rough patches like that definitely become more obvious once scaling and extreme transformations are involved.

I use the last CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 by zecoron (v 1.11)

heh, this mod is great, well when it was working for me. I forced myself to stop using it because installing/using it was like my Skyrim game stability two great big middle fingers. For some reason I got problems all over the place, other mods would stop working correctly,  this mod would stop working correctly, somthing would happen and I would loose control of the character (even using the enableplayercontrols command in console), the game would randomly CTD. Still love this mod but I am also simply happy having chauruses randomly rape my character and then cum inflate her. Still, keep up the good work!

heh, this mod is great, well when it was working for me. I forced myself to stop using it because installing/using it was like my Skyrim game stability two great big middle fingers. For some reason I got problems all over the place, other mods would stop working correctly,  this mod would stop working correctly, somthing would happen and I would loose control of the character (even using the enableplayercontrols command in console), the game would randomly CTD. Still love this mod but I am also simply happy having chauruses randomly rape my character and then cum inflate her. Still, keep up the good work!

a cum inflation by tentacles, would be a must.

Found a typo ~ Chaurus Hatchling has it's name entry spelled hachling ....  not that it really matters, spelled right in the actor entry just not the name.

Small exploit for Chaurus Eggs and Chaurus Parasite Eggs -> Invisibility pot farming (alchemy), doesn't really make sense to change that though.

I waited over the hatchling time for an egg, and the timer went to a negative number in the hatchery, and didn't seem to want to hatch at that point. I stood around doing nothing until the timer ticked again further negative, then just loaded the game.  Not sure if it makes a difference but 1 egg had already hatched inside that cell.

I had logging turned off again at the time, will try to reproduce that and get a log sometime later.

Edit: Also noticed that if you go straight to Estrus Chaurus 3.11 without 3.0 you don't get the fnis list for the non-tentacle stuff, and it doesn't animate the chaurus  (meshes/actors/chaurus folders are missing from 3.11). Idk if it's just not looking at the anim in SL or something, or something weird with my install, but adding 3.0  without overwriting  seems to do the trick. (and rerun fnis obviously)

Yes, when you used Bodyslide, you are pretty much overwriting your older body meshes with the ones created from Bodyslide. If you are using Bodyslide, I recommend getting the Pregnancy-weighted TBBP Body for Bodyslide++, and follow the instructions on how to create a belly-compatible body.

I know this is sliding a bit off-topic (hurr), but... This doesn't seem to work for UNP. Is there a bodyslide pregnancy mesh for that body replacer, or do I have to make do with b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body?

Back on topic: Has anyone figured a way to keep pregnancy mods from fighting over nodes for scaling? This is probably the most jarring issue I have next to the health and stamina getting locked when impregnated.

After finally getting ActorEvents to work, I wanted to test ChaurusEstrus. Unfortunately, no tentacle animations activate, despite being infected and PC laying these eggs eventually. Also, after getting infected, no enemy was able of touching my character, even after infections effect had passed. Was this mod working before SL 1.24 & ChaurusEstrus before version 3.11?

Found a typo ~ Chaurus Hatchling has it's name entry spelled hachling ....  not that it really matters, spelled right in the actor entry just not the name.

Small exploit for Chaurus Eggs and Chaurus Parasite Eggs -> Invisibility pot farming (alchemy), doesn't really make sense to change that though.

I waited over the hatchling time for an egg, and the timer went to a negative number in the hatchery, and didn't seem to want to hatch at that point. I stood around doing nothing until the timer ticked again further negative, then just loaded the game.  Not sure if it makes a difference but 1 egg had already hatched inside that cell.

I had logging turned off again at the time, will try to reproduce that and get a log sometime later.

Edit: Also noticed that if you go straight to Estrus Chaurus 3.11 without 3.0 you don't get the fnis list for the non-tentacle stuff, and it doesn't animate the chaurus  (meshes/actors/chaurus folders are missing from 3.11). Idk if it's just not looking at the anim in SL or something, or something weird with my install, but adding 3.0  without overwriting  seems to do the trick. (and rerun fnis obviously)

3.0 was before SexLab added creatures. Depending on how your mod manager works, uninstalling 3.0 could have removed SexLab's copy of meshes/actors/chaurus.

After finally getting ActorEvents to work, I wanted to test ChaurusEstrus. Unfortunately, no tentacle animations activate, despite being infected and PC laying these eggs eventually. Also, after getting infected, no enemy was able of touching my character, even after infections effect had passed. Was this mod working before SL 1.24 & ChaurusEstrus before version 3.11?

Do you have zzEstrus.esp enabled?

Can you post a screenshot if the "Version Check" page and the output from FNIS?